Should Rossley Be Reported or Deported ?

cdddraftsman

Jul 2, 2008, 11:45:22 AM7/2/08
The word "deportation" never was used in the two examples Tomnln
cited. Instead, Marina was advised that she needed to cooperate "if
she wanted to live in this country." I'm sure the FBI agents in both
cases would contend that they were not making a threat but passing
along friendly advice. Besides in that part of Marina's WC testimony
that Tomnln decided to expunge (because it made his deportation claim
look foolish), she was assured by the Chief Counsel of the WC that she
could remain in this country even if she refused to testify before the
WC. Marina also testified in that section that she had received
similar assurances from an INS official. Of course, this is Tomnln
we're talking about so this is all wasted verbiage. He won't admit he
cheated on his website.

JGL

cdddraftsman

Jul 2, 2008, 11:59:44 AM7/2/08
The Real Evidence and Testimony Here That Shit Head Rossley
Avoids ! :
Thinking About Conspiracy !
Wildly Improbable Coincidences ? :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/logic1.htm
Too Many Mistaken Witnesses ? :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/logic2.htm
All Those Sinister Connections ? :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/logic3.htm
How Big a Conspiracy ? :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/logic4.htm
Opinions Are Not Evidence :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/opinions.htm
What Scenario Does the Evidence Imply ? :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/scenario.htm
Double Trouble :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/double.htm
The Truth is in the Documents ? :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/hoch.htm
The Assassination Context
JFK And The Cold War :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/progjfk5.htm
Kennedy and Foreign Policy :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/context1.htm
The Warren Commission :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/context2.htm
How Government Works :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/context3.htm
Thinking About Conspiracy :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/context4.htm
The Suspects :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/context5.htm
Lee Harvey Oswald
" Lee Oswald : Troubled Youth "
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/troubled.htm
The Oswald Timeline - I :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/oswald1.htm
The Oswald Timeline - II (Detailed) :
http://jfkassassination.net/parnell/chrono.htm
Oswald's Defection to the USSR :
http://www.russianbooks.org/oswald-in-russia.htm
Oswald in Holland :
http://oswaldinholland.web-log.nl/
William Stuckey / LHO Debate :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/audio/oswald1.rm
Ed Butler and Carlos Bringuuier / LHO Debate :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/audio/oswald2_1.rm
Lee Oswald : In His Own Words :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/ownwords.htm
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/bishop.txt
Ruth Paine's Kindness : No Good Deed Goes Unpunished :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/garage.htm
Are the Backyard Photos Genuine ? :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/photos.txt
Oswald " Sightings "
Overview :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/sightings.txt
Silvia Odio :
http://www.jfk-online.com/odiohsca.html
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/einsdep.txt
Alice Texas :
http://www.jfk-online.com/alicelho.html
G-Man Assigned to the Case :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/hosty.txt
Lee's Lies :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/leeslies.htm
" Suspicious " Happenings in Oswald's Life :
NASA Facility :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/cadet.htm
Lost Luggage :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/luggage.htm
LHO Sleeping Around :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/vd.htm
Top Secret Clearance :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/oswald5.txt
Streets of N.O. :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/martello.txt
WCR : The Walker Incident
A Propensity for Violence ? :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/walker.txt
FBI Report : Walter Coleman's Testimony :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/coleman.txt
" More Than One "Oswald ? " :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/2oswalds.htm
Sinister Meeting with " Maurice Bishop ? " :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/phillips.jpg
Joel Grant : " Guiding Hands "
Leading Lee to the Depository ? :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/leejob2.txt
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/dallas.txt
Gets job at TSBD :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/leejob2.txt
Playing the Victim Game " I'm just a patsy " :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/patsy.htm
Was Oswald " Denied Counsel ? " :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/defense.txt
Was it Really Curtain Rods ? :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/bag.htm
Oswald a Homosexual :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/leegay.htm
KGB On LHO :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/walker.txt
Why'd He Do It ? ( Motive )
Jerry Organ " The Oswald Agenda " :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/organ1.htm
Mel Ayton " LHO's Motives " :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/motives.htm
Jack Ruby
Mobster , Intelligence Agent , or Small-time Hustler ? :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/ruby.htm
Ruby's Childhood :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/ruby1.htm
Ruby as a young man :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/ruby2.htm
Ruby moves to Dallas :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/ruby3.htm
Ruby the Nightclub Owner :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/ruby4.htm
Ruby as a person :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/ruby5.htm
Ruby's problems with authorities :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/ruby6.htm
Dave Reitzes Article
" In Defense of Jack Ruby " :
http://www.jfk-online.com//rubydef.html
Ruby's testimony
The Ruby Polygraph
The results :
http://www.jfk-online.com//rubyhscapoly.html
Gary Cartwright Article From
The ' Texas Monthly '
" Who was Jack Ruby ? " :
http://web.archive.org/web/20030414012256/http://www.texasmonthly.com...
Ruby's Motive for Killing LHO
Did Ruby Lie About His Motive ? :
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/sorrow.htm
The Medical Evidence
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/medical.htm
Includes the Following Topics :
Shooting Yourself in the Foot
The Dallas Doctors
The Head Wound
Does the Harper Fragment Prove a Shot from the Grassy Knoll ?
Was the Back of Kennedy's head Really Blown Out ?
Interpreting the Head X-rays
Medical Evidence on the Single Bullet Theory
Is Kennedy " Clutching At His Throat " in the Zapruder Film ?
Telling the Truth at Long Last ?
Are the Autopsy Photos Faked ?
What Do the Experts Say About the Evidence?
What Happened to Kennedy's Brain ?
Why Was Kennedy's Coffin Disposed Of ?
" Military Control " of the Autopsy ?
Were the Body Snatchers at Work ?
Really Pristine ?
A Genuine Conspiracy " Expert ? "
The Single Bullet Theory
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/sbt.htm
Includes the Following Topics :
The Back and Throat Wounds
Are Autopsy Face Sheets Supposed to be Drawn to Scale ?
A Little Logic , Please !
Connally Holding His Hat
When Did the Single Bullet Hit Happen ?
A ...

tomnln

Jul 2, 2008, 12:10:15 PM7/2/08

"cdddraftsman" <cdddra...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Looks like I got lowery/JGL Flustered enough to EXPOSE him being the same
person.

Under lowery's post he signs it as JGL.

As for her claim that the word "deport" is not in my citations.......

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/catch_of_the_day.htm
Top of page.

tomnln

Jul 2, 2008, 12:13:09 PM7/2/08
NOT an official citation in the bunch.

"cdddraftsman" <cdddra...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Gil Jesus

Jul 2, 2008, 4:32:28 PM7/2/08
On Jul 2, 12:10�pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "cdddraftsman" <cdddrafts...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

OMG!!!!!>>>>ROFLMAO.........LOWRY IS JLEYD...@AOL.COM !!!!!

IT'S TRUE...HE SIGNED HIS POST "JGL" ABOVE....ROFLMAO.

Isn't he one of the ones who accuse others of using aliases ?

GOOD JOB EXPOSING THE IGNORANT, TOM.

aeffects

Jul 2, 2008, 4:39:06 PM7/2/08
On Jul 2, 1:32 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jul 2, 12:10�pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>

> > "cdddraftsman" <cdddrafts...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > The word "deportation" never was used in the two examples Tomnln
> > > cited. �Instead, Marina was advised that she needed to cooperate "if
> > > she wanted to live in this country." �I'm sure the FBI agents in both
> > > cases would contend that they were not making a threat but passing
> > > along friendly advice. �Besides in that part of Marina's WC testimony
> > > that Tomnln decided to expunge (because it made his deportation claim
> > > look foolish), she was assured by the Chief Counsel of the WC that she
> > > could remain in this country even if she refused to testify before the
> > > WC. �Marina also testified in that section that she had received
> > > similar assurances from an INS official. �Of course, this is Tomnln
> > > we're talking about so this is all wasted verbiage. He won't admit he
> > > cheated on his website.
>
> > > JGL
>
> > Looks like I got lowery/JGL Flustered enough to EXPOSE him being the same
> > person.
>
> > Under lowery's post he signs it as JGL.
>
> > As for her claim that the word "deport" is not in my citations.......

> > Top of page.
>
> OMG!!!!!>>>>ROFLMAO.........LOWRY IS JLEYDEN...@AOL.COM !!!!!

> IT'S TRUE...HE SIGNED HIS POST "JGL" ABOVE....ROFLMAO.
>
> Isn't he one of the ones who accuse others of using aliases ?
>
> GOOD JOB EXPOSING THE IGNORANT, TOM.

it was only matter of time, the guy can't have 10 aliases without
stepping on his dick sooner or later.... he does need to take off
those golf shoes though, O-U-C-H....

ROTLMFAO! old Tommy daLowry is Jer?

aeffects

Jul 2, 2008, 4:40:50 PM7/2/08
On Jul 2, 9:10 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "cdddraftsman" <cdddrafts...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > The word "deportation" never was used in the two examples Tomnln
> > cited. Instead, Marina was advised that she needed to cooperate "if
> > she wanted to live in this country." I'm sure the FBI agents in both
> > cases would contend that they were not making a threat but passing
> > along friendly advice. Besides in that part of Marina's WC testimony
> > that Tomnln decided to expunge (because it made his deportation claim
> > look foolish), she was assured by the Chief Counsel of the WC that she
> > could remain in this country even if she refused to testify before the
> > WC. Marina also testified in that section that she had received
> > similar assurances from an INS official. Of course, this is Tomnln
> > we're talking about so this is all wasted verbiage. He won't admit he
> > cheated on his website.
>
> > JGL
>
> Looks like I got lowery/JGL Flustered enough to EXPOSE him being the same
> person.

they've been coming apart at the seams for a few years now.... that's
why old Jer and Reitzes were drug out of retirement...

Gil Jesus

Jul 2, 2008, 5:44:16 PM7/2/08
> ROTLMFAO! old Tommy daLowry is Jer?-

Looks like his posting was of the "JLeyden" variety and he just forgot
that he hadn't switched his screenname back. If you read his posting,
it's not LOWry material, but rather an argument which has been used
time-and-time again by JLeyden.

Looks like Rossley caught the fox in the henhouse.

Gil Jesus

Jul 2, 2008, 5:50:36 PM7/2/08
> Looks like Rossley caught the fox in the henhouse.- Hide quoted text -

Does this now prove that:

JLeyden is the Kennedy-hater ?

JLeyden is the Hispanic-hating racist ?

JLeyden is the jew-hater ?

JLeyden is the hoaxster who makes up things and imagines things ?

I feel the troll world crumbling......

Burly...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2008, 5:58:29 PM7/2/08

I don't.

aeffects

Jul 2, 2008, 6:07:54 PM7/2/08

we know, that SCAB on your ass has ALL your attention.... carry on,
son!

cdddraftsman

Jul 2, 2008, 7:11:02 PM7/2/08
> son!- Hide quoted text -

That SCAB on your ass is your face son !

tomnln

Jul 2, 2008, 8:14:12 PM7/2/08
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

<Burly...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Sam Brown

Jul 3, 2008, 8:16:01 PM7/3/08

<Burly...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I don't.

Me either. LOL

Sam Brown

Jul 3, 2008, 8:20:01 PM7/3/08

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

You idiot Gilbert. Weren't you the man who posed as a 15 year old boy? You
really are retarded as well as being a neo-nazi. Thats why we all find you
to be a complete joke Gilly the bigot. Tell me, do you use your phoney
Justin moniker whilst trawling for children on the internet Gilbert?

JLeyd...@aol.com

Jul 3, 2008, 9:46:54 PM7/3/08
On Jul 2, 4:39 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

> it was only matter of time, the guy can't have 10 aliases without
> stepping on his dick sooner or later.... he does need to take off
> those golf shoes though, O-U-C-H....
>

> ROTLMFAO! old Tommy daLowry is Jer?- Hide quoted text -

Well, I guess I've got to deny it but I hate to do it to a guy who
hides behind a screen name. when he posts (not very manly). But
you've started me thinking: Are aeffects and Gil Jesus the same
person? They both came up with the same idea at the same time. Very
suspicious. I may be on to something.

JGL

> ROTLMFAO! old Tommy daLowry is Jer?- Hide quoted text -

aeffects

Jul 4, 2008, 4:06:05 AM7/4/08
On Jul 3, 6:46 pm, "JLeyden...@aol.com" <JLeyden...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jul 2, 4:39 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > it was only matter of time, the guy can't have 10 aliases without
> > stepping on his dick sooner or later.... he does need to take off
> > those golf shoes though, O-U-C-H....
>
> > ROTLMFAO! old Tommy daLowry is Jer?- Hide quoted text -
>
> Well, I guess I've got to deny it but I hate to do it to a guy who
> hides behind a screen name. when he posts (not very manly). But
> you've started me thinking: Are aeffects and Gil Jesus the same
> person? They both came up with the same idea at the same time. Very
> suspicious. I may be on to something.

gird those loins, Jer...you been outted -- suck-it-up, be a man and
move on. I'm sure .john can find a cubicle for you after you retire
from that alphabet company you work for...

p.s. I been around longer here than you.... son wake up and smell the
videotape....

aeffects

Jul 4, 2008, 4:11:24 AM7/4/08

suck it up, Jer.... your dad is calling

Bud

Jul 4, 2008, 5:11:16 AM7/4/08
On Jul 2, 4:32 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jul 2, 12:10�pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>

> > "cdddraftsman" <cdddrafts...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > The word "deportation" never was used in the two examples Tomnln
> > > cited. �Instead, Marina was advised that she needed to cooperate "if
> > > she wanted to live in this country." �I'm sure the FBI agents in both
> > > cases would contend that they were not making a threat but passing
> > > along friendly advice. �Besides in that part of Marina's WC testimony
> > > that Tomnln decided to expunge (because it made his deportation claim
> > > look foolish), she was assured by the Chief Counsel of the WC that she
> > > could remain in this country even if she refused to testify before the
> > > WC. �Marina also testified in that section that she had received
> > > similar assurances from an INS official. �Of course, this is Tomnln
> > > we're talking about so this is all wasted verbiage. He won't admit he
> > > cheated on his website.
>
> > > JGL
>
> > Looks like I got lowery/JGL Flustered enough to EXPOSE him being the same
> > person.
>
> > Under lowery's post he signs it as JGL.
>
> > As for her claim that the word "deport" is not in my citations.......

> > Top of page.
>
> OMG!!!!!>>>>ROFLMAO.........LOWRY IS JLEYDEN...@AOL.COM !!!!!

> IT'S TRUE...HE SIGNED HIS POST "JGL" ABOVE....ROFLMAO.
>
> Isn't he one of the ones who accuse others of using aliases ?
>
> GOOD JOB EXPOSING THE IGNORANT, TOM.

They seem to do a good job exposing themselves. Notice how this
team of crack crackpots all jump to the same wrong conclusion? Much
like the assassination, they have information, but they just don`t
seem to know what to do with it.

This recent post shows that "JGL" is actually Ben Holmes...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/b93868dac1466867

You CT chuckleheads need to get a new hobby, something that require
any thinking.

curtjester1

Jul 4, 2008, 5:51:37 AM7/4/08
>        http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/threa...

>    You CT chuckleheads need to get a new hobby, something that require
> any thinking.- Hide quoted text -

Bud, your sentence doesn't even have any proper syntax much less any
cohesive logic. Maybe that's what's wrong with the whole LNT theory,
eh, Snicker's?

Now go back to your hobo jungle's and stir your cauldrons some more,
and throw in a couple Hail Lucifer's, and I am sure tomorrow will be a
better day.

CJ

JLeyd...@aol.com

Jul 4, 2008, 10:34:22 AM7/4/08
On Jul 4, 4:06 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

> gird those loins, Jer...you been outted -- suck-it-up, be a man and
> move on. I'm sure .john can find a cubicle for you after you retire
> from that alphabet company you work for...
>
> p.s. I been around longer here than you.... son wake up and smell the
> videotape

A guy who cowers behind a screen name and writes "little girl cute"
advising someone else to "be a man." Check the dictionary. You'll
find that under "irony."

JGL

aeffects

Jul 4, 2008, 1:14:35 PM7/4/08
On Jul 4, 7:34 am, "JLeyden...@aol.com" <JLeyden...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jul 4, 4:06 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > gird those loins, Jer...you been outted -- suck-it-up, be a man and
> > move on. I'm sure .john can find a cubicle for you after you retire
> > from that alphabet company you work for...
>
> > p.s. I been around longer here than you.... son wake up and smell the
> > videotape
>
> A guy who cowers behind a screen name and writes "little girl cute"
> advising someone else to "be a man." Check the dictionary. You'll
> find that under "irony."

Cowering? Oh-my goodness, did you look at this threads title? Here's
what we know, Jer, your Inability to respond coherently to the 45
questions or the 16 smoking guns now THAT is enough, But now this?
Lowry=JGL... my gosh after all this time you'd think you Lone Nuts
would come up with something new and improved concerning the WCR/SBT?

Dictionary? Why son? What's needed is; for you to check your posts
BEFORE you post them... but we can understand your frustration being
called back in, trying to save the Lone Nut/WCR/SBT/LHO done-it all by
his lonesome... lost cause...

Carry on Jer.... Give us some of those oldtime WCR ^5 posts, tell old
Mel Ayton you have our permission....

aeffects

Jul 4, 2008, 1:17:37 PM7/4/08

Dudster forgot to spin that tinfoil beanie atop this pinhead this
morning.... complete disarray the Nutter's are suffering -- their hero
exposed... oh-my!