The Illogic Of JFK's Head Wounds (If You're A CTer, That Is)

David Von Pein

Nov 9, 2007, 9:27:52 PM11/9/07
I wonder if anybody has yet figured out a way for a high-speed bullet
entering John F. Kennedy's head from the RIGHT-FRONT (i.e., Grassy
Knoll), per many/most CTer beliefs, to leave behind a huge gaping hole
in the FAR-RIGHT-REAR of JFK's head, and yet have this Magical Missile
(somehow!) LEAVE THE SCALP IN THE BACK OF KENNEDY'S HEAD COMPLETELY
INTACT AND UNDAMAGED IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER.

Has anyone been able to figure out this mystery yet? I sure haven't.
Other than to say the obvious -- The CTers who believe this are nuts!

Of course, there are also the various sub-topics with respect to JFK's
head, such as the fact that the LEFT SIDE of Kennedy's head suffered
NO DAMAGE at all (in addition to the "No Right-Rear Scalp Damage"
too).

Plus, there's also the fact that there were no bullet fragments found
in the LEFT hemisphere of John Kennedy's head at all.

So that makes the "Knoll Shooter" promoters 0-for-3 in my view.

Of course, the CTers who think that Kennedy was shot in the head from
the front can always go down "THE PHOTOS ARE ALL FAKES" path (as most
conspiracy-loving kooks do, indeed, travel down, even though the HSCA
said that ALL of the autopsy pictures are "unaltered" in any way
whatsoever; but CTers, as always, feel it's just okay to ignore
anything being uttered by an "Official Government" body).

To stress my main point again (via the opinion that the pictures
linked below are GENUINE and are NOT FAKES, which, of course, IS the
truth of the matter).....

How would it be even remotely possible for a bullet to leave a huge
hole in the FAR-RIGHT-REAR portion of President Kennedy's head and yet
have the REAR SCALP of that same President Kennedy look like this (in
the autopsy pictures below) after such a shooting event?

Was Kennedy's scalp made of bullet-proof cast iron or some other
impossible-to-penetrate material? Lacking that type of crazy
explanation, I cannot see how it would be possible for a bullet that
caused the amount of damage to the RIGHT-REAR of JFK's skull that most
CTers think it DID cause, to NOT have penetrated the RIGHT-REAR scalp
of Kennedy's head and caused at least SOME visible damage to the outer
scalp of the President.

In a word -- Impossible. .....

www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/images/autop04.jpg

www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/images/BE5_HI.jpg

rwalker

Nov 10, 2007, 8:36:58 PM11/10/07

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

>I wonder if anybody has yet figured out a way for a high-speed bullet
> entering John F. Kennedy's head from the RIGHT-FRONT (i.e., Grassy
> Knoll), per many/most CTer beliefs, to leave behind a huge gaping hole
> in the FAR-RIGHT-REAR of JFK's head, and yet have this Magical Missile
> (somehow!) LEAVE THE SCALP IN THE BACK OF KENNEDY'S HEAD COMPLETELY
> INTACT AND UNDAMAGED IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER.

snip

It's become apparent to me that there are whole classes of people (shot from
the front, low rear of head wound, etc.) who are intent to believe what they
will, despite the overwhelming factual evidence against them.

Some people prefer ignorance to truth.

Ben Holmes

Nov 11, 2007, 12:24:08 PM11/11/07
In article <47365cbd$0$25147$4c36...@roadrunner.com>, rwalker says...

>"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message
>>I wonder if anybody has yet figured out a way for a high-speed bullet
>> entering John F. Kennedy's head from the RIGHT-FRONT (i.e., Grassy
>> Knoll), per many/most CTer beliefs, to leave behind a huge gaping hole
>> in the FAR-RIGHT-REAR of JFK's head, and yet have this Magical Missile
>> (somehow!) LEAVE THE SCALP IN THE BACK OF KENNEDY'S HEAD COMPLETELY
>> INTACT AND UNDAMAGED IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER.

I've often asserted that LNT'ers can't believe the Autopsy Report - here's
merely another example. For the Autopsy Report *DOES* describe scalp & bone
missing at the back of JFK's head.

>snip
>
>It's become apparent to me that there are whole classes of people (shot from
>the front, low rear of head wound, etc.) who are intent to believe what they
>will, despite the overwhelming factual evidence against them.

Go ahead and lay out this "factual evidence". Let's see what you think you
have.

You can start by laying out *ALL* the evidence for the large wound *NOT* being
located in the Occipital/Parietal area.

Gil Jesus

Nov 11, 2007, 12:30:49 PM11/11/07

rwalker

Nov 11, 2007, 4:29:14 PM11/11/07

"Ben Holmes" <ad...@websitewealthcollege.com> wrote in message

snip

>>will, despite the overwhelming factual evidence against them.

Unless every autopsy photo and every x-ray has been faked, it all points to
a pattern of the head wound consistent with a shot from above and behind.

Now, go believe in all the alterations you want. I don't have the time or
patience for fantasy.

aeffects

Nov 11, 2007, 6:01:54 PM11/11/07
On Nov 11, 1:29 pm, "rwalker" <rwal...@despammed.com> wrote:
> "Ben Holmes" <ad...@websitewealthcollege.com> wrote in message

> snip
>
> >>will, despite the overwhelming factual evidence against them.
>
> Unless every autopsy photo and every x-ray has been faked, it all points to
> a pattern of the head wound consistent with a shot from above and behind.

Mr. Walker-dolt, what makes you fall for that illusion, specifics
please!

tomnln

Nov 11, 2007, 7:30:19 PM11/11/07
Your answer is HERE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/horne__report.htm

"rwalker" <rwa...@despammed.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Nov 11, 2007, 9:44:23 PM11/11/07
T. MARSH SPEWED FORTH:

>>> "First, it was not a high-speed bullet." <<<

Oh, that's right....the Knoll gunman used either a beanshooter, a
slingshot, or fireballing lefty Sandy Koufax' left arm to fire a
bullet into JFK's brain in order to kill him.

I forgot how stupid you CTers think those pro assassins were on 11/22.
Sorry.

>>> "There is no hole in the back of the head." <<<

I'll rest my case here without even uttering another sound. No words

Ben Holmes

Nov 11, 2007, 10:55:44 PM11/11/07
In article <4737742f$0$28804$4c36...@roadrunner.com>, rwalker says...

>"Ben Holmes" <ad...@websitewealthcollege.com> wrote in message
>
>snip

Of *COURSE* you snipped... you weren't even honest enough to leave my statement
in this post.

Rather cowardly, wouldn't you say?

Particularly when you weren't capable of responding to it.

>>>will, despite the overwhelming factual evidence against them.
>>

>Unless every autopsy photo and every x-ray has been faked,

Untrue, of course. There's only *ONE* relevant photo, and *ONE* relevant X-ray
- both of which *DO* show evidence of alteration.

Now, care to explain why *NONE* of the rest of the evidence will corroborate the
BOH photo and the lateral X-ray?

Or will you snip, duck, and run away again?

>it all points to
>a pattern of the head wound consistent with a shot from above and behind.
>
>Now, go believe in all the alterations you want. I don't have the time or
>patience for fantasy.

Nor do you have time for the evidence in this case. Since it doesn't support
your faith, you *can't* debate it. You'll run again as you already have
demonstrated that you can...

See if you can try this without snipping this time...

rwalker

Nov 12, 2007, 12:02:21 AM11/12/07
Kill file time. I don't have time for idiots who want to just pick fights
and can't even be civil. So long.

"Ben Holmes" <ad...@websitewealthcollege.com> wrote in message

Ben Holmes

Nov 12, 2007, 9:35:01 AM11/12/07
In article <4737de61$0$4998$4c36...@roadrunner.com>, rwalker says...

>Kill file time. I don't have time for idiots who want to just pick fights
>and can't even be civil. So long.

LOL!!

LOVE IT! I've finally been killfiled by a LNT'er!!!

But this won't change the fact that you can't respond to the actual evidence,
and that you're willing to lie about the evidence.

And each time that you do - CT'ers will be there to point out your lies and
cowardice.

For what you've demonstrated here is cowardice... the inability to support YOUR
OWN STATEMENTS.

>"Ben Holmes" <ad...@websitewealthcollege.com> wrote in message
>> In article <4737742f$0$28804$4c36...@roadrunner.com>, rwalker says...
>>>

>>>"Ben Holmes" <ad...@websitewealthcollege.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>>snip
>>

>> Of *COURSE* you snipped... you weren't even honest enough to leave my
>> statement in this post.
>>
>> Rather cowardly, wouldn't you say?

No response... although at least *this* time, everything wasn't snipped.

>> Particularly when you weren't capable of responding to it.

>>>Unless every autopsy photo and every x-ray has been faked,
>>

>> Untrue, of course. There's only *ONE* relevant photo, and *ONE* relevant
>> X-ray - both of which *DO* show evidence of alteration.

Dead silence.

>> Now, care to explain why *NONE* of the rest of the evidence will
>> corroborate the BOH photo and the lateral X-ray?

Dead silence...

>> Or will you snip, duck, and run away again?

Well, my crystal ball has finally failed... you didn't snip! But you did duck
and run away...

>>>it all points to
>>>a pattern of the head wound consistent with a shot from above and behind.
>>>
>>>Now, go believe in all the alterations you want. I don't have the time or
>>>patience for fantasy.
>>
>> Nor do you have time for the evidence in this case. Since it doesn't
>> support your faith, you *can't* debate it. You'll run again as you
>> already have demonstrated that you can...

And indeed, run away is all the LNT'ers can do. Including you.