Lee Harvey Oswald's Strange Behavior In Custody

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 18, 2008, 3:59:36 PM11/18/08
The big paradox-he doesn't seem to give a damn that JFK died, and
conversely he sure as hell doesn't look glad he just threw his life
away, and put a big damper on his daughter's and families lives forever
too.

That always struck me...

curtjester1

Nov 18, 2008, 5:14:20 PM11/18/08

Me too, Laz. Hardly seemed awe-struck at anything. Always cool, too
cool. Wanting to call Abt is like he knew what might be coming down
the pike.

CJ

Walt

Nov 18, 2008, 6:33:02 PM11/18/08

Laz, I've always believed that Oswald thought right up to the second
that Ruby killed him that he was going to be "sprung" from the
clutches of the law and "allowed to escape" to Cuba. His demeanor
while in custody was that of a spy who dared not drop his facade. If
he had been "allowed" to escape and had found his way into Cuba, it
wouldn't have been convincing if he had blubbered and cried about
JFK's death.....If he was supposed to be the killer.

Sam Brown

Nov 18, 2008, 7:24:59 PM11/18/08

<lazu...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Fairly typical behaviour for a psychopath.

Bud

Nov 18, 2008, 7:38:36 PM11/18/08
On Nov 18, 3:59 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:

You kooks misrepresent and purposely misunderstand everything about
Oswald. It`s no wonder you get perplexed.

If you kooks would accept that he went to Russia because of his
political beliefs, this might give you some insight into who and what
he actually was (which is not the one the kooks have manufactured).
Going to Russia shows many things about him, that he is willing to
take extreme action for his beliefs, he is serious, and he is
courageous. Not many would leave their whole lives behind and join a
foreign society. This shows he is a man of action, not content to be
on the sidelines watching. His discussions with Delgado in the marines
shows he had an unhealthy, romantic vision of being helpful to some
revolution. I remember seeing a list of the books Oswald checked out
of the library. Ben-Hur, Bridge Over the River Kwai", books about
individuals showing great courage and prevailing against the odds. I
suspect what went on between Oz`s ears was pure fantasy, a world he
didn`t let anyone see. He selected a cause, and decided to dedicate
himself to the furthering of that cause, but he was doing it not
because he cared anything about people, but merely to satisfy his own
ego. He wasn`t going for martyrdom, I don`t think he cared that much
about how others saw him. He assassinated for selfish reasons, making
a mark and being a man of action was for his own personal
satisfaction, to satisfy his own ego. Not content to be sheep like his
co-workers at the TSBD, but someone who was better and knew better.
Most of Oz`s problems stem from his childhood, if his father had not
have died before Oz was born Oz would have likely been a much
different person. His abnormal childhood made issues that eventually
controlled him. For Oswald, I doubt there was really any choice. Such
a powerful political figure within his reach, a once in a lifetime
opportunity, he probably felt he had to rise to the occasion. With his
marriage on the rocks, with the attempts on Castros life making
headlines, it just added up to a situation Oswald could not ignore,
and think himself a man of action. A real test of his commitment to
his beliefs (even though I think this commitment was for selfish
reasons, "the cause" just a reason for him to fulfill his need to take
action about something, probably thought his life had no meaning
unless he did something significant with it, thus a cause was
necessary). All things (his own life, his family, ect) took a backseat
to this driving force in his personality.

I`m surprised professionals haven`t chimed in on Oswald personality
type, he is hardly unique. With personality traits being used to
profile serial killers, it would be interesting to see a paper
written by a mental health professional on Oz`s personality. I`m sure
the Secret Service must have studied him to give them an idea what to
look for when interviewing potential threats to the President.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Nov 19, 2008, 12:17:28 AM11/19/08

>>> "He [LHO] doesn't seem to give a damn that JFK died..." <<<

Of course he doesn't give a damn....because it was he (LHO) who fired
three rifle shots at JFK and ended his life.

Duh.

That kind of "I Don't Give A Shit" attitude exhibited by LHO should be
a big clue to the conspiracy theorists of the world, too.

I.E.,

The CTers have got things all wrong when they hang the label "innocent
patsy" on this nutcase name Lee Harvey.

No "innocent patsy" would have behaved the way Lee Oswald behaved on
November 22, 1963 (both BEFORE and AFTER his arrest).

And no "innocent patsy" would have told as many verifiable lies as
Oswald told after he was apprehended either.

aeffects

Nov 19, 2008, 3:59:09 AM11/19/08

won't work David R., the CT community is onto YOU -- You've been
immortalized on BlackOp Radio (so is your alter ego, the ego that
likes to >>>"quote"<<< hisself.... LMFAO!

aeffects

Nov 19, 2008, 4:00:01 AM11/19/08
On Nov 18, 4:24 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> <lazuli...@webtv.net> wrote in message

suckey-suckey tuna face....

Gil Jesus

Nov 19, 2008, 7:39:23 AM11/19/08
On Nov 18, 3:59�pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:

Laz, there are some clips where he seems aloof to what is going on,
while there are others ( "I don't know what dispatches you've people
have been given, but I EMPHATICALLY DENY these charges" ) where he
expresses an anger and frustration at his predicament.

This is a man who's been subjected to "fixed" police lineups, fake
photographs, intense questioning, denial of sleep and denial of
counsel.

I believe him when he said at that midnight conference when asked if
he killed the President( "No, no one has charged me with that yet, THE
FIRST THING I HEARD ABOUT IT WAS WHEN THE REPORTERS IN THE HALL ASKED
ME THAT QUESTION" ).

If you listen to that response, you can hear his voice break. This is
a 24 year old kid who is scared. And he knows that he's being
railroaded for a crime he didn't commit.

What he DOESN'T know is that he's never going to make it to trial.

I believe that Oswald seemed aloof ( Friday ) because he believed that
he was being charged with killing a police officer.

Saturday, however, we see him very upset, now charged with killing the
President.

Neil Coburn

Nov 19, 2008, 8:28:30 AM11/19/08
Oswald was playing the part of Herb Philbrick in the TV series I Led
Three Lives He did not kill anyone. He
was double-crossed by his handlers. Neil Coburn

Walt

Nov 19, 2008, 10:50:26 AM11/19/08
On 19 Nov, 06:39, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Nov 18, 3:59 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > The big paradox-he doesn't seem to give a damn that JFK died, and
> > conversely he sure as hell doesn't look glad he just threw his life
> > away, and put a big damper on his daughter's and families lives forever
> > too.
>
> > That always struck me...
>
> Laz, there are some clips where he seems aloof to what is going on,
> while there are others ( "I don't know what dispatches you've people
> have been given, but I EMPHATICALLY DENY these charges" ) where he
> expresses an anger and frustration at his predicament.
>
> This is a man who's been subjected to "fixed" police lineups, fake
> photographs, intense questioning, denial of sleep and denial of
> counsel.
>
> I believe him when he said at that midnight conference when asked if
> he killed the President( "No, no one has charged me with that yet, THE
> FIRST THING I HEARD ABOUT IT WAS WHEN THE REPORTERS IN THE HALL ASKED
> ME THAT QUESTION" ).
>
> If you listen to that response, you can hear his voice break. This is
> a 24 year old kid who is scared. And he knows that he's being
> railroaded for a crime he didn't commit.

Gil, I don't think Lee Oswald started to realize that he was being
made a patsy until Saturday afternoon ..... When they showed him CE
133C and he KNEW KNEW with absolute certainty that the photo they
were showing him was NOT the photo (CE 133A) that he had created, he
started to realize that he was being framed.
It's entirely possible that Oswald didn't actually know that JFK had
been shot until the reporters shouted the question at him.
Eventhough the whole world knew by midnight that JFK had been
killed.....Oswald may not have known because he was in custody and out
of touch with the outside world, of radio and TV.

We tend to look at his interrogation as if he was being questioned
about the murder of JFK but in reality I don't think he was ever given
a clue that it was the murder of JFK that was the primary interest.
He thought that he was being questioned about Tippit's murder.

"NO, NO ONE HAS CHARGED ME WITH THAT YET, THE FIRST THING I HEARD
ABOUT IT WAS WHEN THE REPORTERS IN THE HALL ASKED ME THAT QUESTION" .

This HAS to be the true...... Because Oswald would have been an utter
fool to deny that he had even "heard about it" in a public forum where
everybody would have known instantly that he was lying.

Oswald wasn't stupid....And if he had heard that he was going to be
charged with the murder of JFK he would have been beyond stupid to
deny that he had "heard about it", while standing before hundreds of
police officials and News Reporters.

> What he DOESN'T know is that he's never going to make it to trial.

At one point just minutes before he was shot by Ruby....He made the
remark "Oh, so this is now the plan" .....(or words to that effect) I
believe that he was still under some kind of illusion that the whole
thing was just a CIA ruse and he'd be "allowed to escape"

> I believe that Oswald seemed aloof ( Friday ) because he believed that
> he was being charged with killing a police officer.

Many authors have attempted to make a case that Oswald was the killer
but was so cold blooded that he could deceive even his family. On
saturday Lee's brother Robert visited him in the Dallas Jail. Oswald
immediately warned Robert to be careful what he said because the
conversation was being recorded. Robert was looking for some kind of
explanation or expression of remorse, and Lee picked up on Robert's
thoughts and told him not to look for remorse or guilt in his eyes
because he hadn't committed any murder. Then he told Robert " Don't
believe all of the "so called evidence, because everything is not as
it seems"

robcap...@netscape.com

Nov 19, 2008, 2:27:37 PM11/19/08

Funny, CE-133C (remember Walt said C was NOT a CE awhile back, and
technically it is called C133a (DeMohrenschilt) by some, but others do
refer to it being CE-133C) has the SAME EXACT CHIN AS CE-133A so how
did LHO know it was a fake? How did LHO alter his OWN chin as Walt
claims? Why won't Walt tell us how LHO altered his own chin and why
(unless to look meaner is the real reason).

> It's entirely possible that Oswald didn't actually know that JFK had
> been shot until the reporters shouted the question at him.

Highly unlikely since he was in the TSBD and Truly said "the president
has been shot", and we can certainly safely assume he would have heard
many others discussing it by the time he was apprehended.

> Eventhough the whole world knew by midnight that JFK had been
> killed.....Oswald may not have known because he was in custody and out
> of touch with the outside world, of radio and TV.

More BAD speculation by Walt, as he had to know as it was all over the
news and folks were discussing it left and right. This is what made
him run to the TT in the first place.

> We tend to look at his interrogation as if he was being questioned
> about the murder of JFK but in reality I don't think he was ever given
> a clue that it was the murder of JFK that was the primary interest.
> He thought that he was being questioned about Tippit's murder.

Yet he was arrested based on the description of the JFK shooter by the
DPD. How does that work again?

>  "NO, NO ONE HAS CHARGED ME WITH THAT YET, THE FIRST THING I HEARD
> ABOUT IT WAS WHEN THE REPORTERS IN THE HALL ASKED ME THAT QUESTION" .
>
> This HAS to be the true...... Because Oswald would have been an utter
> fool to deny that he had even "heard about it" in a public forum where
> everybody would have known instantly that he was lying.

This is in REFERENCE to him being charged with the killing of JFK, NOT
that JFK had been shot.

> Oswald wasn't stupid....And if he had heard that he was going to be
> charged with the murder of JFK he would have been beyond stupid to
> deny that he had "heard about it", while standing before hundreds of
> police officials and News Reporters.

He hadn't heard by the time the reporters asked as he wouldn't be
charged for many more hours in terms of JFK. They were still working
on framing him at that point.

> > What he DOESN'T know is that he's never going to make it to trial.

> At one point just minutes before he was shot by Ruby....He made the
> remark "Oh, so this is now the plan" .....(or words to that effect) I
> believe that he was still under some kind of illusion that the whole
> thing was just a CIA ruse and he'd be "allowed to escape"

Or bailed out by the CIA as you have claimed before, but we have yet
to see any proof for that claim. He was the "Patsy" from the get go,
and they denied his call to NC so he couldn't get any help. Of course
he assumed he might be saved on Friday, but by Saturday I think he
realized NO ONE was saving him.

> > I believe that Oswald seemed aloof ( Friday ) because he believed that
> > he was being charged with killing a police officer.
>
> Many authors have attempted to make a case that Oswald was the killer
> but was so cold blooded that he could deceive even his family.  On
> saturday Lee's brother Robert visited him in the Dallas Jail.   Oswald
> immediately warned Robert to be careful what he said because the
> conversation was being recorded.   Robert was looking for some kind of
> explanation or expression of remorse, and Lee picked up on Robert's
> thoughts and told him not to look for remorse or guilt in his eyes
> because he hadn't committed any murder.   Then he told Robert " Don't
> believe all of the "so called evidence, because everything is not as
> it seems"

Do you mean the same "evidence" you believe Walt? Funny how LHO knew
it was all faked and phony, but Walt doesn't know 45 years later.

Walt

Nov 19, 2008, 6:38:14 PM11/19/08
On 19 Nov, 13:27, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

You're right.... I made a mistake .....I should have omitted the "E"
in CE 133C
Because 133c was never a Warren Commission exhibit.

However, you are also mistaken...Because It is NOT even close to
looking like CE 133A. And 133c Is NOT the De Morhenschildt print. The
De M print is basically the same picture as CE 133A, except the DE M
print is not cropped. 133c is the photo that was in the hands of
Roscoe White and he gave it to his wife Geneva White who revealed to
the public in 1976.

> it was all faked and phony, but Walt doesn't know 45 years later.- Hide quoted text -

Walt

Nov 19, 2008, 7:15:56 PM11/19/08

How would Truly have known that JFK had been shot?? He followed
Marrion Baker into the TSBD just seconds after the shots were fired,
and he certainly couldn't have seen anything from the steps of the
TSBD where he was standing when the shots were fired.

You're not the brightest bulb on the tree are you?

> > Eventhough the whole world knew by midnight that JFK had been
> > killed.....Oswald may not have known because he was in custody and out
> > of touch with the outside world, of radio and TV.
>
> More BAD speculation by Walt, as he had to know as it was all over the
> news and folks were discussing it left and right.  This is what made
> him run to the TT in the first place.

You're nuts..... If Oswald was involved in a ruse as I believe he
was, he would have been under the impression that the reports
originated in the minds of people who heard the explosions and saw the
Lincoln speed away an ASSUMED that JFK had been hit. He would have
thought it was just the imaginations of spectators at work because he
had been led to believe he'd be participating in a STAGED ruse. So
any reports he heard before his arrest he would have thought were just
the products of spectators imaginations.

Hey Rob, Why don't you go take a course in REASONING.......

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 20, 2008, 5:07:30 AM11/20/08
Thanks for the commentary-if Discover Channel had spent as much money on
a state of the art analysis of the BY & Autopsy Photos instead of the
nonsense with the dummies made by deliberate dummies, we would break new
ground.

Walt's Backyard photos theory is the best I've heard- matches with all
the known evidence, they are real, and fake. Surely, with today's
technology, the phony baloney aspects should be revealed to the public.

Walt

Nov 20, 2008, 2:31:32 PM11/20/08

Thank you for the compliment Laz. I believe the reason Rob don't
understand it, is because he refuses to learn how to identify the
back yard photos. I've told him several times that there are only
three back yard photos, plus the De Morhenschildt print of CE 133A.
And I've told him that it's not all that difficult to remember which
hand the rifle is in, and the clock position of of the rifle in the
photos and remember which photo is which.

Since Rob is confused about which photo is which he takes the easy way
and says they are all fakes. But common sense and the evidence
should reveal to any rational person that CE 133A and the De
Morhenschildt print were created by Oswald in March of 1963.

robcap...@netscape.com

Nov 20, 2008, 4:11:24 PM11/20/08

Thank you for admitting that. There are some though that do refer to
it as "CE" just to keep it easy to follow.

> However, you are also mistaken...Because It is NOT even close to
> looking like CE 133A.  And 133c Is NOT the De Morhenschildt print. The
> De M print is basically the same picture as CE 133A, except the DE M
> print is not cropped.  133c is the photo that was in the hands of
> Roscoe White and he gave it to his wife Geneva White who revealed to
> the public in 1976.

The "C" is called the 133A (de Mohrenschildt) by many and there is a
133A (Dees) as well. We have been over this and you NEVER provided
proof that the de Mohrenschildt is from the SAME negative as "A", in
fact, a man with way more experience than you (Malcolm Thompson - 25
years with Scotland Yard) said there is NO way they came from the same
negative. So has Jack White and quite a few others who have studied
those pictures. So you will NEED to provide proof if you continue to
claim they are the SAME photo.

robcap...@netscape.com

Nov 20, 2008, 4:21:40 PM11/20/08

Geez, I guess a motorcycle cop like Baker just jumped off his bike for
the heck of it according to Walt! I mean there were NO shots at the
limo, he just felt like "stretching his legs some" and decided to
check out the book building. Boy Walt, you get funnier and funnier
each day. Do you suppose that Bake mentioned the shots fired at the
Presiden't limo to Truly when he said they may have come from the
TSBD?

> > > Eventhough the whole world knew by midnight that JFK had been
> > > killed.....Oswald may not have known because he was in custody and out
> > > of touch with the outside world, of radio and TV.
>
> > More BAD speculation by Walt, as he had to know as it was all over the
> > news and folks were discussing it left and right.  This is what made
> > him run to the TT in the first place.
>
> You're nuts.....  If Oswald was involved in a ruse as I believe he
> was, he would have been under the impression that the reports
> originated in the minds of people who heard the explosions and saw the
> Lincoln speed away an ASSUMED that JFK had been hit.

Can you prove he was "part of a ruse"? I mean this had been bandied
about for 45 years by many, but it is an assumption, not a fact. They
could have framed him just as easily with NO ruse, and it would
prevent him from knowing some names of those that may have been
involved in the assassination. I don't think LHO would have been
beyond spilling some names, I mean who wouldn't to save themself?, but
I think it was orchestrated so he wouldn't know any names to spill
(beyond Bannister and Ferrie perhaps). He was simply given a lifeline
to call Raleigh if in trouble.

> He would have
> thought it was just the imaginations of spectators at work because he
> had been led to believe he'd be participating in a STAGED ruse.  So
> any reports he heard before his arrest he would have thought were just
> the products of spectators imaginations.

Speculation and guesswork on your part, but you can't prove any of
this. I'm not ruling out a ruse, I have just not seen any proof for
one. LHO was most likely moved into position to be a "Patsy" by
simply playing "spy games" with him. They probably used the Castro
Cubans or something similar as his "cover." NOW I am speculating, I
think LHO would have taken more drastic action if he thought shots
would be directed at JFK, even if it was a ruse. And I mean beyond a
note to Hosty.

You mean TAUGHT BY YOU? Your "reasoning" takes you to too many places
you CAN'T prove, that is NOT how one solves a murder case.

robcap...@netscape.com

Nov 20, 2008, 4:26:24 PM11/20/08

Laz - can you prove how there are shadows for TWO different times of
the day in one picture? Can you explain how the chin of the person in
the picture is NOT the same as LHO's chin? Can you explain the
"bulges" in the pictures and how it moves from the person's neck in
the first one to the post in the second? Can you explain how there is
ONLY one negative when the WC claimed they came from TWO SEPERATE
NEGATIVES? Etc...

It is sad for me to read how CTers can still believe both or one of
the BY photos are real 45 years later when people like Groden, White,
Thompson, Garrison and many others have spent years showing how they
were faked. The chin alone seals the deal for me, for IF they were
authentic (or just one) it would have the cleft chin of LHO's in it,
but NONE of them do!

Walt, Ben and others won't explain the chin for me, perhaps you will
be kind enough to explain that for me. Thanks!

robcap...@netscape.com

Nov 20, 2008, 4:34:18 PM11/20/08
On Nov 20, 11:31 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On 20 Nov, 04:07, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the commentary-if Discover Channel had spent as much money on
> > a state of the art analysis of the BY & Autopsy Photos instead of the
> > nonsense with the dummies made by deliberate dummies, we would break new
> > ground.
>
> > Walt's Backyard photos theory is the best I've heard- matches with all
> > the known evidence, they are real, and fake. Surely,  with today's
> > technology, the phony baloney aspects should be revealed to the public.
>
> Thank you for the compliment Laz. I believe the reason Rob don't
> understand it, is because he refuses to learn how to identify  the
> back yard photos. I've told him several times that there are only
> three back yard photos, plus the De Morhenschildt print of CE 133A.

I don't care what you tell me, you are DEAD WRONG! Experts who have
studied these say that the De Mohrenschildt picture did NOT come from
the same negative as CE-133A! There are tells like the shadows that
show this to them. Why you insist ONE of them is real when you CAN'T
provide a drop of proof is beyond me. You won't even deal with the
major issues others have brought up when reaching their conclusion of
them being faked. You just keep repeating "A is real", "A is real",
but NEVER show us how it is real. You are basing everything on a
person who was shown to be someone who would say whatever was aksed of
her by the WC. Some basis for reasoning there.

> And I've told him that it's not all that difficult to remember which
> hand the rifle is in, and the clock position of of the rifle in the
> photos and remember which photo is which.

Walt is obsessed with the rifle. For most normal, rational people the
fact there are two different times shown for the shadows is enough
proof. Or the "incorrect" chin, LHO had a cleft chin, and ALL the BY
photos show a square chin. The bulges, the size differences, the
proportional differences, the odd right hand, etc... make most CTers
believe they are faked, but NOT Walt. When he is asked for proof of
the claim that CE-133A is authentic, he runs and attacks you on a side
issue. Strange behavior for someone who "knows the truth", huh?

> Since Rob is confused about which photo is which he takes the easy way
> and says they are all fakes.   But common sense and the evidence
> should reveal to any rational person that CE 133A and the De
> Morhenschildt print were created by Oswald in March of 1963.

Sorry, a man with 25 years as the head of the Scotland Yard Forensic
ID photo lab trumps you anyday. He said, along with many others, that
the "A" and DeMohrenschildt photo came from TWO DIFFERENT negatives.

They are all fake because they ALL have the same problems with
shadows, bulges, chins, etc...why can't you prove "A" is real when it
shares all the SAME problems as the others do?

Walt

Nov 20, 2008, 7:36:21 PM11/20/08
On 20 Nov, 15:21, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

You lying little maggot.......

You're getting more obtuse with every post...... Most people learn as
they live from day to day, but you seem to get dumber by the day.

Baker was NOT the subject ....But as usual you've tried to pull one
your slight of hand... You said ROY TRULY told Oswald "the President's
been shot".

Quote ....Highly unlikely since he was in the TSBD and Truly said "the
president has been shot" .... unquote

When I pointed out that Truly could not have known that to say it to
Oswald then you try to make it appear as if Baker said it. And now
you try to make it appear that Baker knew that JFK had been shot...
Baker didn't know JFK had been shot......All he knew was that he had
heard what sounded like rifle shots from the roof of the TSBD and he
wanted to get up there and check it out as fast as possible.

I know that you are a squimin, wiggling little maggot who won't admit
that you said that Truly told Oswald that; quote.... "the president
has been shot" .... unquote so I'm not going to ask you to admit
that your a lying asshole, but anybody reading this post will know you
for what you are.

robcap...@netscape.com

Nov 21, 2008, 5:13:54 PM11/21/08

Right on cue! It is always this one or the "stupid SOB" one, so
predictable it is NOT even fun anymore!

> You're getting more obtuse with every post...... Most people learn as
> they live from day to day, but you seem to get dumber by the day.

You MUST be looking in the mirror because you claims are dumber each
day, and they are becoming even more obvious to everyone how they
SUPPORT THE WC'S version of events.

> Baker was NOT the subject ....But as usual you've tried to pull one
> your slight of hand... You said ROY TRULY told Oswald "the President's
> been shot".

I'm sorry, I thought you mentioned him first. Didn't you write:

"How would Truly have known that JFK had been shot?? **He followed

Marrion Baker into the TSBD just seconds after the shots were

fired**,

and he certainly couldn't have seen anything from the steps of the

TSBD where he was standing when the shots were fired." (Walt the Liar)

This moron thinks I just make stuff up like him, but NO, I respond to
what he writes. He mentioned Baker first, NOT me, now he is lying yet
again by claiming I "brought Baker into the discussion." What a
dimwit. He is the worst liar I have met in a long time.

> Quote ....Highly unlikely since he was in the TSBD and Truly said "the
> president has been shot"   .... unquote

I like the "partial" quotes too! It is to try and make me look bad.
He said Baker went in and talked with Truly, I then said don't you
think he could have mentioned the president was shot to him (Truly)?
Why is this soooo hard for this liar to follow?

> When I pointed out that Truly could not have known that to say it to
> Oswald then you try to make it appear as if Baker said it.

You were the one making an absurd claim of LHO NOT knowing JFK was
shot or dead by the time he was arrested, NOT me. I simply pointed
out he was informed in the TSBD by others, including Truly, so your
claim is ridiculous. He would have heard on the alleged bus and cab
route as well, as well as Mrs. Roberts was watching t.v. when he came
in.

> And now
> you try to make it appear that Baker knew that JFK had been shot...

He was a motorcycle cop in the parade, HOW IN THE HECK COULD HE NOT
KNOW JFK WAS SHOT?

> Baker didn't know JFK had been shot......All he knew was that he had
> heard what sounded like rifle shots from the roof of the TSBD and he
> wanted to get up there and check it out as fast as possible.

How he couldn't know is beyond me as other cops would have said
something, I mean JFK's brains and blood were on several of them.

> I know that you are a squimin, wiggling little maggot who won't admit
> that you said that Truly told Oswald that;  quote.... "the president
> has been shot"   .... unquote  so I'm not going to ask you to admit
> that your a lying asshole, but anybody reading this post will know you
> for what you are.

Why should I admit that I'm lying when I'm not? Truly certainly heard
shots, and Baker sure heard shots, and Baker could have been told by
fellow cops JFK was shot, so your point of LHO NOT knowing JFK was
shot by the time of his arrest is ridiculous as usual. You are just
making stuff up now.

Walt

Nov 22, 2008, 9:21:04 AM11/22/08
On 21 Nov, 16:13, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
The Stupid Bastard wrote:
I'm sorry, I thought you mentioned him first. Didn't you write: "How
would Truly have known that JFK had been shot?? **He followed
Marrion Baker into the TSBD just seconds after the shots were fired**,
and he certainly couldn't have seen anything from the steps of the
TSBD where he was standing when the shots were fired." (Walt the Liar)

Dear Stupid..... That sentence was referring to Truly, and his
actions following the gunshots. I'll parse it for you......

He ( Roy Truly) followed Marrion Baker into the TSBD just seconds
after the shots were fired.

The "He" in the above sentence is referring to Truly.

and he ( Roy Truly ) certainly couldn't have seen anything from the

steps of the TSBD where he was standing when the shots were fired."

The "He" in the above sentence is referring to Truly.

Any third grader could read that sentence, and know that the proper
noun
in the sentence was "Roy Truly" .

You're just a squirmin, lying, little maggot.

> This moron thinks I just make stuff up like him, but NO, I respond to
> what he writes.  He mentioned Baker first, NOT me, now he is lying yet
> again by claiming I "brought Baker into the discussion." What a
> dimwit.  He is the worst liar I have met in a long time.
>
> > Quote ....Highly unlikely since he was in the TSBD and Truly said "the
> > president has been shot"   .... unquote
>
> I like the "partial" quotes too!  It is to try and make me look bad.
> He said Baker went in and talked with Truly, I then said don't you
> think he could have mentioned the president was shot to him (Truly)?
> Why is this soooo hard for this liar to follow?
>
> > When I pointed out that Truly could not have known that to say it to
> > Oswald then you try to make it appear as if Baker said it.
>
> You were the one making an absurd claim of LHO NOT knowing JFK was
> shot or dead by the time he was arrested, NOT me.  I simply pointed
> out he was informed in the TSBD by others, including Truly, so your
> claim is ridiculous.

AND I'VE POINTED OUT THAT ROY TRULY COULD NOT HAVE KNOWN IF ANYBODY
HAD BEEN HIT BY THE SHOTS. Since neither Truly or Baker could not
have known that JFK had been shot, neither of them could have said "
the president's been shot"..... as you claimed.

 He would have heard on the alleged bus and cab
> route as well, as well as Mrs. Roberts was watching t.v. when he came
> in.

That's possile ....BUT as I pointed out....Since he (Oswald) was
particpating in a ruse just like the hoax at General Walker's in
April ....he assumed that the stories of JFK being hit were just
figments of peoples imaginations. In his mind he thought the gunshots
were the fire crackers he'd been told the spectators would think were
gunshots. JFK had been wisked away immediately from the danger and the
spectators were merely repeating rumors that JFK had been hit.

> > And now
> > you try to make it appear that Baker knew that JFK had been shot...
>
> He was a motorcycle cop in the parade, HOW IN THE HECK COULD HE NOT
> KNOW JFK WAS SHOT?

He heard the FIRST shot, and then looked up at the TSBD and saw
pigeons burst from behind the Heartz billboard on top of the building
and assumed that the gunman was on top of the building. He
immediately accelerated his motorcycle and ran at full stride into the
TSBD. He could NOT have seen JFK from his position on Houston street
and nothing had been broadcast in the ten seconds it took him to jump
off his motorcycle.

You really are a stupid bastard aren't you?

> > Baker didn't know JFK had been shot......All he knew was that he had
> > heard what sounded like rifle shots from the roof of the TSBD and he
> > wanted to get up there and check it out as fast as possible.
>
> How he couldn't know is beyond me as other cops would have said
> something, I mean JFK's brains and blood were on several of them.
>
> > I know that you are a squimin, wiggling little maggot who won't admit
> > that you said that Truly told Oswald that;  quote.... "the president
> > has been shot"   .... unquote  so I'm not going to ask you to admit
> > that your a lying asshole, but anybody reading this post will know you
> > for what you are.
>
> Why should I admit that I'm lying when I'm not? Truly certainly heard
> shots, and Baker sure heard shots, and Baker could have been told by
> fellow cops JFK was shot, so your point of LHO NOT knowing JFK was
> shot by the time of his arrest is ridiculous as usual.  You are just

> making stuff up now.- Hide quoted text -

robcap...@netscape.com

Nov 24, 2008, 10:41:32 AM11/24/08

Go ahead, but it WON'T change anything.

>  He ( Roy Truly) followed Marrion Baker into the TSBD just seconds
> after the shots were fired.

Yes, the key term is "after shots were fired", do you think Truly
thought someone was "deer hunting" in DP?

> The "He" in the above sentence is referring to Truly.

I already got that, the point was you accused me of "bringing Baker
into the discussion" when YOU did!

Remember folks, Walt thinks Truly acutally CONDUCTED A ROLL CALL TOO!

> and he ( Roy Truly ) certainly couldn't have seen anything from the
> steps of the TSBD where he was standing when the shots were fired."

Why couldn't he see the panic and confusion and hear the shots? It
wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the president was the
target.

> The "He" in the above sentence is referring to Truly.

Already got that, you are the one confused by the fact you brought
Baker into the discussion and forgot and then blamed me.

> Any third grader could read that sentence, and know that the proper
> noun
> in the sentence was "Roy Truly" .

Of course I got that, but as usual Walt "ignores" the point of my
post, he BROUGHT UP BAKER AND THEN BLAMED ME FOR BRINGING HIM INTO THE
DISCUSSION! Can this guy ever tell the truth?

ISN'T IT IRONIC HIS INITIALS ARE "WC" JUST LIKE THE COMMISSION HE IS
ALWAYS DEFENDING?

> You're just a squirmin, lying, little maggot.

You are just lying moron who can't keep track of a simple
conversation. Walt Cakebread (WC) is at the same point Nixon was, he
LIES SO MUCH, he CAN'T keep them straight anymore.

Both WC's (Walt and the Warren Commission) provided NO proof for the
claim LHO participated in the Gen. Walker shooting, but that doesn't
stop them from claiming it constantly.

> he assumed that the stories of JFK being hit were just
> figments of peoples imaginations.

So Walt is clairvoyant now, he CAN READ MINDS!! I have never read
anything about LHO deeper thoughts, but Walt thinks he knows
everything he thought. Just like the OTHER WC!

> In his mind he thought the gunshots
> were the fire crackers he'd been told the spectators would think were
> gunshots. JFK had been wisked away immediately from the danger and the
> spectators were merely repeating rumors that JFK had been hit.

This is called "WILD SPECULATION" as Walt has NO proof for what LHO
was thinking or not thinking. It is impossible for him to know since
our government felt it unnecessary to record or take notes during any
of his interrogations. The majority of what he said is known because
he said it before the press, or it was passed on in a hearsay
manner.

> > > And now
> > > you try to make it appear that Baker knew that JFK had been shot...
>
> > He was a motorcycle cop in the parade, HOW IN THE HECK COULD HE NOT
> > KNOW JFK WAS SHOT?
>
> He heard the FIRST shot, and then looked up at the TSBD and saw
> pigeons burst from behind the Heartz billboard on top of the building
> and assumed that the gunman was on top of the building.  He
> immediately accelerated his motorcycle and ran at full stride into the
> TSBD.  He could NOT have seen JFK from his position on Houston street
> and nothing had been broadcast in the ten seconds it took him to jump
> off his motorcycle.

So why jump into any building? Perhaps it was a firecracker like many
said, or a backfire, so what made him ditch his bike and run into the
TSBD? Walt claims it is just one shot. Sure that makes sense. Walt,
you are lying (badly too) as everyone knew shots were fired (even the
press bus way back knew this) and that JFK was the target.

> You really are a stupid bastard aren't you?

NO, you are the stupid one, and a bad liar. You make up stuff just
like your name sake - the WC - and you do NOTHING but lie for the most
part. And it all BENEFITS the WC, a strange thing for a CTer to do.

Walt

Nov 24, 2008, 1:56:05 PM11/24/08

Three Lives. He did not kill anyone. He

was double-crossed by his handlers.

I believe you're right, Neil..... And I don't think he realized that
he'd been hoodwinked until Saturday afternoon.
When he saw the fake backyard photo (133c) that he KNEW was NOT the
Back Yard photo (CE 133A ) that he had created, he knew that he was
being made the chump. He called Mr Hunt on Saturday evening, in
Raliegh NC (at least there's where the switchboard was, but the call
was probably forwarded to Miami ) and talked to him for nearly an
hour. On November 8th Oswald had written a note to Mr Hunt requesting
"information concerning his position" and asking that he and Mr Hunt
to "discuss the matter fully".