O.T. -- FOR SHERLOCK HOLMES FANS

1 view

David Von Pein

Nov 27, 2011, 11:07:58 PM11/27/11

Off-Topic Fun Stuff.....

I know a lot of people around these JFK forums might think of
themselves as 21st-century "Sherlock Holmes" detectives as they
investigate every hair on Lee Harvey Oswald's head and scour Ruth
Paine's cluttered garage for more clues.

And so, via the above segue, I'd like to link to several new "Sherlock
Holmes" webpages that I have placed on my various websites recently,
and I think some older folks might find my pages kind of fun (those
who remember these films).

I had a lot of fun posting these materials, which pertain to the
teaming of Basil Rathbone and Nigel Bruce as Holmes and Dr. Watson in
the 1930s and 1940s. (They were the best Holmes & Watson ever, IMO.)

All 14 of the Rathbone-as-Holmes movies have their own separate page
below (with tons of high-quality pictures); and I have a page of Old-
Time Radio shows featuring the same two actors on the radio. Some good
stuff there too, for OTR fans. ....

http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2011/11/sherlock-holmes-films-basil-rathbone.html

http://Old-Time-Radio-Shows.blogspot.com/2011/06/sherlock-holmes.html

More movies (including 4 JFK-related films):

http://Classic--Movies.blogspot.com

aeffects

Nov 29, 2011, 1:30:11 PM11/29/11
you need a red-blooded job tootsie roll.... my goodness what-a-dweeb!