DVP on the Education Forum.

Bud

Jan 23, 2011, 7:43:12 PM1/23/11

Hey David, I was reading through the Education Forum rules and
regulations and I came upon a post by Bill Kelly in July 2110 (in
which he quotes me calling the retards there "retards") asking why you
were thrown out of the Forum. One of the moderators (Evan Burton) said
you hadn`t been a member before. I know you were because I followed
your persecution during your short run there, so I was wondering, did
they destroy all the evidence of the false pretenses they used to oust
you the first time around? Heres the messages...

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=2243&st=270

I also noticed I can`t search members like I used to be able to do.
Seems they took that option away from lurkers.

Baron Wrangle

Jan 23, 2011, 8:28:15 PM1/23/11

July 2110? Bud, you have precognition! Next stop: The Twilight
Zone!

BW

aeffects

Jan 23, 2011, 9:54:55 PM1/23/11

Von Pein has been selling heart stopping KFC to lone nuts forever, its
a staple in the twilight zone... Dudster is addicted to the shit! He
also needs a life....

David Von Pein

Jan 24, 2011, 12:22:34 AM1/24/11

Bud,

All of my 2006 posts at Edu. Forum were immediately wiped out once I
was kicked off the forum by Simkin. I assume that's the standard
procedure there, to eliminate the posts of a deleted member. At least
I assume that's the case, and I also assume that my posts weren't
removed just because I'm on the evil, dreaded "LN" side of the fence.

However, remnants of my 2006 messages do remain, via the quoted
portions of my posts that show up in other peoples' posts...such as
the examples on this page:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=1209&st=15&p=68969&#entry68969

Bud

Jan 24, 2011, 6:33:10 AM1/24/11

Can I have yours, you don`t seem to be using it...

Bud

Jan 24, 2011, 6:47:05 AM1/24/11
On Jan 24, 12:22 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Bud,
>
> All of my 2006 posts at Edu. Forum were immediately wiped out once I
> was kicked off the forum by Simkin. I assume that's the standard
> procedure there, to eliminate the posts of a deleted member. At least
> I assume that's the case, and I also assume that my posts weren't
> removed just because I'm on the evil, dreaded "LN" side of the fence.

I was think more along the lines that it was done to cover up the
false pretenses they used to oust you in the first place. I notice
even now some have no photos, or photos which you can`t make out the
person in them. I also notice that there are like, 7 moderators now
there, and they seem to all be CTers. Theres your even playing field.

> However, remnants of my 2006 messages do remain, via the quoted
> portions of my posts that show up in other peoples' posts...such as
> the examples on this page:
>

> http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=1209&st=15&p=68...

So responses to your messages remain, even though the messages
themselves have been deleted.

Anyway, I was lurking there and noticed that many of those kooks are
still stumped on the very basics. After nearly 50 years many still
can`t figure out that Oswald got on a bus after leaving work. These
"researchers" can`t even get the easy ones right, they`re gonna crack
the case?

Well, thanks for your response. Good luck with the kooks.

David Von Pein

Jan 24, 2011, 12:50:12 PM1/24/11

>>> "I was lurking there and noticed that many of those kooks are still stumped on the very basics. After nearly 50 years many still can`t figure out that Oswald got on a bus after leaving work." <<<

Yep. Such is the way with the kooky CTers.

In short -- virtually all of the things that we know Oswald did on
11/22/63 are things that the kooks say he definitely did NOT do --
e.g., get on McWatters' bus, get into Whaley's cab, shoot Tippit,
shoot JFK, take his rifle to work in a brown bag, and tell all kinds
of lies to Buell Frazier and the police.

And even with multiple areas of confirmation regarding the bus topic,
the kooks still insist that Oswald was never on the bus....with the
multiple areas of verification being: Bledsoe's positive IDing of LHO
on McWatters' bus and the paper bus transfer that Oswald could only
have gotten from McWatters a little bit after the noon hour on Nov.
22, 1963 (per the markings on the transfer itself).

That's called CONFIRMATION. But to a conspiracy kook, that
confirmation somehow becomes just the opposite and Bledsoe becomes a
liar AND the paper bus transfer is a plant (mainly because of its
"creaseless" appearance, per many of the nuts).

Along another line of thought---

I'm also waiting for any CTer in the world to answer my question that
I asked a couple months back regarding Mexico City:

If Lee Harvey Oswald wasn't in Mexico in late September and early
October of 1963, then WHERE WAS HE LOCATED during that eight-day
period? There's not a single person on the planet (that I'm aware of
anyway) who puts Oswald anywhere EXCEPT in Mexico City during those
eight days in question.

So, was Lee hiding under a rock in Topeka, Kansas, so as to be out of
sight of everyone?

aeffects

Jan 24, 2011, 1:41:07 PM1/24/11
On Jan 24, 3:47 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> On Jan 24, 12:22 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > Bud,
>
> > All of my 2006 posts at Edu. Forum were immediately wiped out once I
> > was kicked off the forum by Simkin. I assume that's the standard
> > procedure there, to eliminate the posts of a deleted member. At least
> > I assume that's the case, and I also assume that my posts weren't
> > removed just because I'm on the evil, dreaded "LN" side of the fence.
>
>   I was think more along the lines that it was done to cover up the
> false pretenses they used to oust you in the first place. I notice
> even now some have no photos, or photos which you can`t make out the
> person in them. I also notice that there are like, 7 moderators now
> there, and they seem to all be CTers. Theres your even playing field.

my, your whinging has reached fever pitch.... ever occur to you and
your simpletons, the WCR is beyond redemption

> > However, remnants of my 2006 messages do remain, via the quoted
> > portions of my posts that show up in other peoples' posts...such as
> > the examples on this page:
>
> >http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=1209&st=15&p=68...
>
>   So responses to your messages remain, even though the messages
> themselves have been deleted.
>
>   Anyway, I was lurking there and noticed that many of those kooks are
> still stumped on the very basics. After nearly 50 years many still
> can`t figure out that Oswald got on a bus after leaving work. These
> "researchers" can`t even get the easy ones right, they`re gonna crack
> the case?

making excuses are we?

>   Well, thanks for your response. Good luck with the kooks.

no luck is necessary, your foolishness is beyond redemption.... now
get back to that deep fryer!

Baron Wrangle

Jan 24, 2011, 2:45:56 PM1/24/11
On Jan 24, 12:41 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 24, 3:47 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 24, 12:22 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > Bud,
>
> > > All of my 2006 posts at Edu. Forum were immediately wiped out once I
> > > was kicked off the forum by Simkin. I assume that's the standard
> > > procedure there, to eliminate the posts of a deleted member. At least
> > > I assume that's the case, and I also assume that my posts weren't
> > > removed just because I'm on the evil, dreaded "LN" side of the fence.
>
> >   I was think more along the lines that it was done to cover up the
> > false pretenses they used to oust you in the first place. I notice
> > even now some have no photos, or photos which you can`t make out the
> > person in them. I also notice that there are like, 7 moderators now
> > there, and they seem to all be CTers. Theres your even playing field.
>
> my, your whinging has reached fever pitch.... ever occur to you and
> your simpletons, the WCR is beyond redemption

Way beyond!

BW

That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is
wanting cannot be numbered.

Eccl 1:15 (AV)

Gil Jesus

Jan 26, 2011, 7:36:11 AM1/26/11
On Jan 24, 6:47 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:

> > After nearly 50 years many still can`t figure out that Oswald got on a bus after leaving work.

Mr. BALL. You didn't--as I understand it, when you were at the police
lineup, you told us that you didn't--weren't able to identify this man
in the lineup as the man who got off, that you gave the transfer to.

Mr. McWATTERS. I told them to the best of my knowledge, I said the man
that I picked out was the same height, about the same height, weight
and description. But as far as actually saying that is the man I
couldn't--

Mr. BALL. You couldn't do it?

Mr. McWATTERS. I wouldn't do it and I wouldn't do it now.

( 2 H 279 )

mucher1

Jan 26, 2011, 7:52:11 AM1/26/11

What's your point? Did he claim to have photographic memory? Are you
forgetting the transfer? Bledsoe?

Gil Jesus

Jan 26, 2011, 9:22:53 AM1/26/11

The bus driver wouldn't identify Oswald as the man he gave the
transfer to.

> Did he claim to have photographic memory?

Straw Man. Does a witness have to have a photographic memory in order
to NOT identify someone ?

>Are you forgetting the transfer?

See above.

> Bledsoe?

Did Bledsoe pick Oswald out of a lineup ?

Bud

Jan 26, 2011, 9:46:06 AM1/26/11
On Jan 26, 9:22 am, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jan 26, 7:52 am, mucher1 <much...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Mr. BALL. You didn't--as I understand it, when you were at the police
> > > lineup, you told us that you didn't--weren't able to identify this man
> > > in the lineup as the man who got off, that you gave the transfer to.
>
> > > Mr. McWATTERS. I told them to the best of my knowledge, I said the man
> > > that I picked out was the same height, about the same height, weight
> > > and description. But as far as actually saying that is the man I
> > > couldn't--
>
> > > Mr. BALL. You couldn't do it?
>
> > > Mr. McWATTERS. I wouldn't do it and I wouldn't do it now.
>
> > > ( 2 H 279 )
>
> > What's your point?
>
> The bus driver wouldn't identify Oswald as the man he gave the
> transfer to.

Have you established that every bus driver can identify every
passenger that gets on his bus? Or are you just assuming this is an
ability all bus drivers possess?

> > Did he claim to have photographic memory?
>
> Straw Man. Does a witness have to have a photographic memory in order
> to NOT identify someone ?
>
> >Are you forgetting the transfer?
>
> See above.
>
> > Bledsoe?
>
> Did Bledsoe pick Oswald out of a lineup ?

You don`t pick people known to you out of a line-up, retard.

Gil Jesus

Jan 26, 2011, 11:26:56 AM1/26/11
On Jan 26, 9:46 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:

> > Did Bledsoe pick Oswald out of a lineup ?
>
>   You don`t pick people known to you out of a line-up, retard

Of course you do, MORON. Bledsoe never saw Oswald after he left the
bus. So how else would the cops know if the man they arrested was the
man she saw without her positively identifying him from a live
lineup ?

Because she knew someone who had the same name as the man they
arrested, doesn't mean sh*t.

Mr. BALL. .....Now, did you ever see Oswald in a lineup?

Mrs. BLEDSOE. No.

Mr. BALL. Never did see Oswald after he was arrested?

Mrs. BLEDSOE. Not after he got off the bus; no.

She never saw him in a live lineup, but they showed her a picture of
Oswald with a rifle.

Mr. BALL. But, you looked at the pictures of Oswald?

Mrs. BLEDSOE. Yes.

Mr. BALL. Showed you the pictures of Oswald?

Mrs. BLEDSOE. The man down at the police station, he had a picture of
him with a gun, and said, "Do you recognize him?" And I said, "Yes; it
is Oswald." That is the one that I remember him.

( 6 H 412 )

Nothing like leading the witness, huh ?

Mr. BELIN. Is there any particular reason why you didn't bring her
down to view a lineup?

Mr. GRAVES. Not that I can think of.

( 7 H 256 )

Because he wasn't the guy she saw.

aeffects

Jan 26, 2011, 1:46:21 PM1/26/11

you can't save Budster-Dudster, you idiot! Ya can't hide from
testimony.... LIVE with it!

Bud

Jan 26, 2011, 2:04:16 PM1/26/11
On Jan 26, 11:26 am, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jan 26, 9:46 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
>

> > > Did Bledsoe pick Oswald out of a lineup ?
>
> >   You don`t pick people known to you out of a line-up, retard
>
> Of course you do, MORON.

Really, retard? Did they have Kato Kaelin view OJ in a line-up to
determine if this was the man who came to his room that night? Did Mrs
Paine view a line-up to identify Oswald as the man that stayed at her
house?

> Bledsoe never saw Oswald after he left the
> bus. So how else would the cops know if the man they arrested was the
> man she saw without her positively identifying him from a live
> lineup ?

By her telling them she recognized him as someone she already knew,
retard.

> Because she knew someone who had the same name as the man they
> arrested, doesn't mean sh*t.

It does if it`s the same man, idiot.

> Mr. BALL. .....Now, did you ever see Oswald in a lineup?
>
> Mrs. BLEDSOE. No.
>
> Mr. BALL. Never did see Oswald after he was arrested?
>
> Mrs. BLEDSOE. Not after he got off the bus; no.
>
> She never saw him in a live lineup, but they showed her a picture of
> Oswald with a rifle.
>
> Mr. BALL. But, you looked at the pictures of Oswald?
>
> Mrs. BLEDSOE. Yes.
>
> Mr. BALL. Showed you the pictures of Oswald?
>
> Mrs. BLEDSOE. The man down at the police station, he had a picture of
> him with a gun, and said, "Do you recognize him?" And I said, "Yes; it
> is Oswald."  That is the one that I remember him.
>
> ( 6 H 412 )
>
> Nothing like leading the witness, huh ?

So you are producing evidence that they showed her a picture and she
said the person in it (Oswald) was the man she knew that netered the
bus to support your retarded idea that it wasn`t Oswald she saw?

> Mr. BELIN. Is there any particular reason why you didn't bring her
> down to view a lineup?
>
> Mr. GRAVES. Not that I can think of.
>
> ( 7 H 256 )
>
> Because he wasn't the guy she saw.

Apparently Graves wasn`t retarded enough to think of that one.

Bud

Jan 26, 2011, 2:07:09 PM1/26/11

The testimony is fine (it`s chock full of people saying they saw
Oswald commit murder, saw Oswald running from a murder scene with a
gun, ect), it`s the retards looking at the testimony that is the
problem.

aeffects

Jan 26, 2011, 2:09:22 PM1/26/11

ahh, so YOU'RE on duty today, eh? Nine straight days--what's up with
THAT?
So, when is your break, I'll buy you a latte.... LMFAO!

Message has been deleted

mucher1

Jan 26, 2011, 5:38:09 PM1/26/11
On 26 Jan., 15:22, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jan 26, 7:52 am, mucher1 <much...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Mr. BALL. You didn't--as I understand it, when you were at the police
> > > lineup, you told us that you didn't--weren't able to identify this man
> > > in the lineup as the man who got off, that you gave the transfer to.
>
> > > Mr. McWATTERS. I told them to the best of my knowledge, I said the man
> > > that I picked out was the same height, about the same height, weight
> > > and description. But as far as actually saying that is the man I
> > > couldn't--
>
> > > Mr. BALL. You couldn't do it?
>
> > > Mr. McWATTERS. I wouldn't do it and I wouldn't do it now.
>
> > > ( 2 H 279 )
>
> > What's your point?
>
> The bus driver wouldn't identify Oswald as the man he gave the
> transfer to.

So what? Oswald was just another passanger to him at the time. He
didn't have "presidential assassin" stamped on his forehead, if that's
what you think.

> > Did he claim to have photographic memory?
>
> Straw Man. Does a witness have to have a photographic memory in order
> to NOT identify someone ?

Nonsense. You were the one implying that the bus driver had special
skills that should have enabled to recognize his passengers whenever
he met them again.

> >Are you forgetting the transfer?
>
> See above.

Huh? McWatters recognized his punch mark on the bus transfer that was
found in Oswald's pocket when arrested. I didn't see you address that
above.

> > Bledsoe?
>
> Did Bledsoe pick Oswald out of a lineup ?

More nonsense. Bud has already lectured you on this. No wonder you
were kicked off the police force.

aeffects

Jan 26, 2011, 6:22:17 PM1/26/11

dudster lecturing anyone on anything? ROTFLMFAO... No wonder your so
impressionable, c'mon little guy, time to growup!

Bud

Jan 26, 2011, 9:09:12 PM1/26/11

I think he must have kept locking up the victims.

mucher1

Jan 27, 2011, 2:31:39 AM1/27/11

Sounds like our Gilly. Thank goodness his reign of terror was brought
to an end.

aeffects

Jan 27, 2011, 3:38:18 AM1/27/11

here puss..... LMFAO!

JE Hoover

Jan 27, 2011, 4:13:21 AM1/27/11
On Jan 26, 8:26 am, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:

> Because he wasn't the guy she saw.

Then Who TF did she see? Don't leave us in suspence kook master, did
she say it looked like what the backstreets call that whinning little
Goebbels of a man, that 'aeffects poisoned dwarf'?

Billy Barty? Mother Teresa?

Hey there's two the kooks missed.

Regards
Jgar

JE Hoover

Jan 27, 2011, 4:16:28 AM1/27/11
>   Apparently Graves wasn`t retarded enough to think of that one.- Hide quoted text -

Hahahaha! You're dealing with half decks of cards, tardbait for
fishing trips, and loose cannons who hit the ceiling when a mouse
farts.

Regards
Jgar

JE Hoover

Jan 27, 2011, 4:20:31 AM1/27/11
On Jan 26, 11:09 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll buy you a latte....

Save your nickels and pennys from selling pencils as "that blind guy
on the corner" .... New regulations will forbid putting money on your
books in a FEMA Camp for traitors who sold their country down the
river for a tail end of an anchovy.

Regards
Jgar

Gil Jesus

Jan 28, 2011, 6:11:30 AM1/28/11
On Jan 26, 6:22 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

> dudster lecturing anyone on anything? ROTFLMFAO... No wonder your so

> impressionable, c'mon little guy, time to growup!-

Trying to discuss police procedures with these retards is like trying
to discuss calculus with first graders.

They're completely clueless.