Gilbert!!

YoHarvey

Mar 29, 2008, 5:46:24 PM3/29/08
This is your mother Gilbert! I warned you son. I warned you many
times. I told you I would no longer make your car payment or house
payment if you didn't stop screwing the dog. Well, now I'm done.
Make your own payments.

Mom

aeffects

Mar 29, 2008, 6:14:15 PM3/29/08

Yo-mamma is getting des-per-ate.... throw it a bone....LMFAO!

tomnln

Mar 29, 2008, 6:40:57 PM3/29/08

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Do you mean THIS Yo(Momma)Harvey?>>>

http://whokilledjfk.net/baileynme.htm

He don't need a bone.
He Shares "TUBE STEAKS" with lowery>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/tom_lowery.htm

aeffects

Mar 29, 2008, 6:42:51 PM3/29/08
On Mar 29, 3:40 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message

LMAO 'dat be the skank.....

YoHarvey

Mar 29, 2008, 7:31:16 PM3/29/08
> LMAO  'dat be the skank.....- Hide quoted text -

The CT's on this forum are pathetic. Not only do they produce the
biggest crap in CT land....they lack education and creativity. Simply
read the postings of Healy and Rossley. Ya gotta laugh at these two.
Healy couldn't spell cat if you gave him the "c" and the "t". Rossley
is so pathetically unimaginative that he still argues LHO wasn't in
Mexico....after 44 years roflmao. This is what represents the CT's on
this NG. How embarrassing to be a CT!

tomnln

Mar 29, 2008, 8:45:04 PM3/29/08

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

My sex video with your wife Outsells toad vaughan's CARTOONS.

YoHarvey

Mar 29, 2008, 8:47:48 PM3/29/08
On Mar 29, 8:45 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "YoHarvey" <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> My sex video with your wife Outsells toad vaughan's CARTOONS.- Hide quoted text -

My sex video with your wife Outsells toad vaughan's CARTOONS.

Describe my wife Rossley. I've challenged you 4 times to do this.
Could it be you're just ONE MORE CT liar? I think
soooooooooooooooo!!! I can describe Ellen.

tomnln

Mar 29, 2008, 11:05:56 PM3/29/08

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

WOW! ! !
What emotion.

When this Wise guy found out 17 of us were Stickin his wife he tried to get
mout from under with wise cracks.

He asked...."how do you like that USED pussy"?

I replied......"GREAT, ONCE I GOT PASSED THE USED PART".

When time allows I'll post a picture of his wife on my website.

Right after he addresses evidence/testimony.

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm