Deputy Boone's find

Walt

Jan 4, 2010, 7:12:48 PM1/4/10
When Deputy Eugene boones discovered the Mannlicher carcano that had
been carefully hidden BEFORE the shooting It was nearly completely
coverd by boxes of books. He stumbled upon it as he was trying to
squeeze through a narrow opening between a stack of boxes of books and
the west wall on the sixth floor of the TSBD. He had a powerful
flashlight in his hand and he shined it down into the dark space
between boxes of books., and caught a glimpse of the rifle that was
almost completely covered with boxes of books.

Of course Oswald couldn't have hid that rifle as it was hidden AFTER
the shooting, because it is documented that Oswald was in the 2nd
floor lunchroom LESs THAN 90 SECONDS after the FIRST shot was fired.
He simply WOULD NOT have had enough time to stop and hide that rifle
beneath those boxes of books.

Not Only did Deputy Boone say the rifle was nearly completely hidden
by boxes of books so did Tom Alyea.
Tom alyea was a reporter who was on the sixth floor at the time that
Boone discovered the Mannlicher Carcano. When he heard Boone call out
"Here's the rifle"..he immediately went to where Boone was standing
and looked down where Boone indicated and saw the rifle on the floor.

Here's Tom Alyea's actual words:....."Deputy Eugene Boone located the
assassin's rifle almost completely hidden by some overhanging boxes
near the stairwell."

Although the importance of the FACT that the rifle was "almost
completely HIDDEN" seems to escape most readers, I believe it is the
FACT that absolutely demolishes the Warren Commission's decree that
Oswald fired that Mannlicher Carcano from the sixth floor window,
killed president Kennedy, and then dashed down to the second floor
lunchroom where he was seen by Officer Marrion Baker and Oswald's
supervisor Roy Truly less than 90 seconds after the shooting. The
warren Commission lawyer's were compelled to lie and distort the facts
when they attempted to "re-enact" their imagined scenario of Oswald's
movements after the shooting. They KNEW that the rifle had been
carefully hidden beneath boxes of books and they knew that Oswald
would not have had enough time to hide the rifle after the shooting,
so in their"re-enactment they pretended that Oswald had merely dashed
by and tossed the rifle behind a stack of books as he fled.

The bottom line :....The bastards KNEW that Oswald was not guilty, but
lied and distorted the facts to frame him.

Bud

Jan 4, 2010, 7:41:26 PM1/4/10

Wow, Walt doesn`t seem to think Oswald could have hidden the rifl
wher it was found, this is.... meaningless.

Walt

Jan 4, 2010, 7:54:41 PM1/4/10

You have failed to understand what I wrote. Rob.

I have NOT said that Oswald couldn't have hid the rifle where it was
found. I HAVE said that Oswald COULD NOT have hidden the rifle in
the manner it was hidden AFTER AFTER the shooting.

You really are obtuse aren't you?

Bud

Jan 4, 2010, 8:35:26 PM1/4/10

Your opinion, as I noted, is meaningless.

And on the day he found the rifle, Boone said it was "partially
hidden."

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=1136&relPageId=525

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jan 4, 2010, 11:42:08 PM1/4/10

>>> "I have said that Oswald COULD NOT have hidden the rifle in the manner it was hidden AFTER the shooting." <<<

Walt, as always, fails to apply even the smallest granule of common
sense to his thinking.

The Facts:

#1.) The rifle that was found by Deputy Sheriff Eugene Boone on the
sixth floor of the TSBD at 1:22 PM CST on 11/22/63 was unquestionably
the VERY SAME RIFLE that was used to fire three bullets out of the
Sniper's Nest window on 11/22/63 (the bullet shells underneath the
window and the bullet fragments found INSIDE THE PRESIDENT'S LIMOUSINE
[CE567 and CE569] prove this #1 fact).

#2.) Since #1 above has been proven BEYOND ALL POSSIBLE DOUBT, then we
know for certain that SOMEBODY (whether it was Lee Harvey Oswald or
not) must have been able to physically place the rifle--AFTER the
shooting--in the place where it was ultimately found by Deputy Boone.

#3.) The totality of evidence (laid out in detail at the link below)
indicates that Lee Harvey Oswald killed both President Kennedy and
Police Officer J.D. Tippit.

http://Oswald-Is-Guilty.blogspot.com

But instead of accepting the Occam's-like truth that exists within the
above three points, kooks like Walt will attempt to dance between the
raindrops and invent all sorts of silly scenarios that have no basis
in fact whatsoever.

As Bud said, Walt's opinions are meaningless (particularly when
weighed against the three things I pointed out above).

=================================

RELATED LINKS (RE: DEPUTY EUGENE BOONE):

http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/on-trial-lee-harvey-oswald-1986.html

http://RapidShare.com/files/241323858/TESTIMONY_OF_EUGENE_BOONE_AT_1986_TELEVISION_DOCU-TRIAL.wmv

=================================

Walt

Jan 5, 2010, 12:04:56 AM1/5/10
On Jan 4, 10:42 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Walt, as always, fails to apply even the smallest granule of common
> sense to his thinking.
>
> The Facts:
>
> #1.) The rifle that was found by Deputy Sheriff Eugene Boone on the
> sixth floor of the TSBD at 1:22 PM CST on 11/22/63 was unquestionably
> the VERY SAME RIFLE that was used to fire three bullets out of the
> Sniper's Nest window on 11/22/63 (the bullet shells underneath the
> window and the bullet fragments found INSIDE THE PRESIDENT'S LIMOUSINE
> [CE567 and CE569] prove this #1 fact).

Wrong!!.... I've showed you irrefutable proof that the FBI and the DPD
were framing Oswald... Remember CE 637 ?
You can't HONESTLY deny that FACT

So now you trot out evidence from that same FBI as if is cast in
stone... IF IF those bulets were fired from the TSBD rifle they were
fired BEFORE the murder and planted to make it look like they had been
fired at the time of the shooting. NO NO bullet was actually recovered
from a victim.

> #2.) Since #1 above has been proven BEYOND ALL POSSIBLE DOUBT,

You're an idiot..... Beyond all possible doubt??? Gimme a break!!

then we
> know for certain that SOMEBODY (whether it was Lee Harvey Oswald or
> not) must have been able to physically place the rifle--AFTER the
> shooting--in the place where it was ultimately found by Deputy Boone.

NONSENSE!!...Baker and Truly arrived on the sixth floor only a couple
of minutes after the shooting. The rifle was hidden beneath boxes of
books right at the top of the stairwell and they would have seen
anybody who was there hiding the rifle. They saw NOBODY. There
wasn't enough time for ANYBODY to hide that rifle beneath those boxes
AFTER the shooting.

> #3.) The totality of evidence (laid out in detail at the link below)
> indicates that Lee Harvey Oswald killed both President Kennedy and
> Police Officer J.D. Tippit.
>
> http://Oswald-Is-Guilty.blogspot.com

BULLSHIT!.... The FACTS refute your bullshit.

> But instead of accepting the Occam's-like truth that exists within the
> above three points, kooks like Walt will attempt to dance between the
> raindrops and invent all sorts of silly scenarios that have no basis
> in fact whatsoever.
>
> As Bud said, Walt's opinions are meaningless (particularly when
> weighed against the three things I pointed out above).
>
> =================================
>
> RELATED LINKS (RE: DEPUTY EUGENE BOONE):
>

> http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/on-trial-lee-harvey-oswald-...
>
> http://RapidShare.com/files/241323858/TESTIMONY_OF_EUGENE_BOONE_AT_19...
>
> =================================

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jan 5, 2010, 1:45:53 AM1/5/10

Walt = Kook/Retard. Beyond ALL doubt.

He'll deny the evidence for as long as it exists--which is forever.

mucher1

Jan 5, 2010, 4:05:50 AM1/5/10

Look at the photos, Walt.

[Day - CE 718]
http://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth49679/m1/1/sizes/xl/

[Studebaker Exhibit C]
http://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth49461/m1/1/sizes/xl/

How long would it take to lean over a row of boxes, place the rifle,
and shift a couple of boxes into position?

Spence

Jan 5, 2010, 7:51:11 AM1/5/10

So if you were going to "plant" a rifle to frame Oswald, why would you
hide it under a stack of books? Why not just leave it in the SN?

Bud

Jan 5, 2010, 8:18:16 AM1/5/10
On Jan 5, 4:05 am, mucher1 <much...@gmail.com> wrote:

Seconds. Walt wants to present this as some sort of insurmountable
obstacle so he can pretend other people are responsible for Oswald`s
crimes.

Here is what Deputy Faulkner said on the day of murder in his
report...

"It was apparent that the assassin had run from the window after
the shots were fired, had hidden the rifle and ran down the stairway."

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=1136&relPageId=529

What was apparent to people at the scene of the crime at the time
eludes Walt decades later.

The thing with a retard like Walt is that he prefers to write his
own reality. There are spaces between what is in evidence, and retards
will always try to cram the fantastic into these spaces. Given a
sentence with missing words like...

The [blank] went to the [blank] to get some [blank].

... a normal person might fill in the blanks with "The "man" went to
the "store" to get some "milk".

A retard like Walt will compose "The "dragon" went to the "moon" to
get some "plutonium". And then swear his sentence makes more sense
than any other, and that there is something wrong with anyone who
can`t see this.

Bud

Jan 5, 2010, 8:33:43 AM1/5/10

It isn`t a requirement that CTer theories make sense.

Besides the conspiracy`s magical ability to make anyone at any time
say or do anything it requires, it is also incredibly lucky, in that
it has Oswald visit the two lunchrooms at lunchtime and get no alibi
witness.

And of course this omnipotent conspiracy always opts to do things
the hard way, they elaborately kill Kennedy instead of torpedoing his
presidency with scandal.They let Oswald run lose after the murder, and
allow him to talk afterwards instead of killing him at the scene of
the crime.

Walt

Jan 5, 2010, 10:04:00 AM1/5/10

Good question Spence..... But only they plotters can tell you why they
hid it instead of just leaving it by the window....

My guess is they saw Bonnie Ray Williams eating his lunch over there
by the window and they didn't want Williams to see, remove or report,
the rifle before the shooting.

They had used the hiding of the rifle modus operandi as part of the
ruse at General Walker's back in April and they were using the same
basic MO in staging an attack on JFK. Oswald may have thought that by
hiding the rifle he would gain time in his flight to Cuba. His
thinking was; It would take the cops several hours to find the rifle
he had hidden BEFORE they simulated the sounds of gunfire by lighting
firecrackers. When they finally found the rifle and traced it to him
he'd be well on his way to Cuba.

Walt

Jan 5, 2010, 10:13:32 AM1/5/10

Thank you Dud..... You've just provided yet another witness who said
that the rifle was HIDDEN......

Deputy Falkner was obviously unaware that Oswald wouldn't have had the
time necessary to hide the rifle AFTER the shooting. It wasn't until
the shyster lawyer's for the warren Commission attemped to duplicate
the THEORY THEORY that Oswald had fired that rifle from the window
that they realized that it was impossible (given the established time
period) for Oswald to have hidden the rifle beneath boxes of books
after the shooting. Therefore they ignored that part of the evidence
and claimed that Oswald had merely ran by and tossed the rifle behind
a stack of books as he fled. Of course numerous witnesses have said
that the rifle HAD NOT been merely tossed behind those boxes of
books.....they said that the rifle was well HIDDEN BENEATH those boxes
of books.

>    http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=113...

>   What was apparent to people at the scene of the crime at the time
> eludes Walt decades later.
>
>   The thing with a retard like Walt is that he prefers to write his
> own reality. There are spaces between what is in evidence, and retards
> will always try to cram the fantastic into these spaces. Given a
> sentence with missing words like...
>
>   The [blank] went to the [blank] to get some [blank].
>
>   ... a normal person might fill in the blanks with "The "man" went to
> the "store" to get some "milk".
>
>   A retard like Walt will compose "The "dragon" went to the "moon" to
> get some "plutonium". And then swear his sentence makes more sense
> than any other, and that there is something wrong with anyone who

> can`t see this.- Hide quoted text -

Walt

Jan 5, 2010, 10:18:18 AM1/5/10

Riiiiight.....Like the LN THEORY that Oswald shot JFK for no reason at
all... Or the THEORY that a FMJ bullet fired from the REAR of JFK
would blow a huge hole in the BACK of his head.

You talk about theories that don't make sense!!

>    Besides the conspiracy`s magical ability to make anyone at any time
> say or do anything it requires, it is also incredibly lucky, in that
> it has Oswald visit the two lunchrooms at lunchtime and get no alibi
> witness.
>
>   And of course this omnipotent conspiracy always opts to do things
> the hard way, they elaborately kill Kennedy instead of torpedoing his
> presidency with scandal.They let Oswald run lose after the murder, and
> allow him to talk afterwards instead of killing him at the scene of

> the crime.- Hide quoted text -

Walt

Jan 5, 2010, 10:19:21 AM1/5/10

Mark, You know that these photos were taken after some of the boxes
were removed....READ what the witnesses said.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jan 5, 2010, 11:13:15 AM1/5/10

>>> "It isn`t a requirement that CTer theories make sense. Besides the conspiracy`s magical ability to make anyone at any time say or do anything it requires, it is also incredibly lucky, in that it has Oswald visit the two lunchrooms at lunchtime and get no alibi witness. And of course this omnipotent conspiracy always opts to do things the hard way, they elaborately kill Kennedy instead of torpedoing his presidency with scandal. They let Oswald run lo[o]se after the murder, and allow him to talk afterwards instead of killing him at the scene of the crime." <<<

And, of course, those are some of the main reasons we can know that
there was no conspiracy surrounding Lee Harvey Oswald's actions and
movements on 11/22/63.

Because in order for any kind of "Oswald Was Framed In Advance"
conspiracy to be true, the types of things Bud was talking about above
would have to actually be considered PRE-PLANNED EVENTS on the part of
the plotters who were supposedly framing Oswald (and for TWO murders
too, seeing as how most of the kooks in this acj place seem to want to
believe that LHO didn't point a gun at Officer Tippit either).

IOW -- The conspirators actually WANTED Oswald to leave the building
(which would mean he could have gone ANYWHERE he wanted to go after
the assassination, to a certain extent anyway, within the parameters
of LHO not having a car of his own, of course).

And if we're to believe people like Oliver Stone, Jim Garrison, and
(more recently) Jim DiEugenio, the conspirators who were setting up
Oswald apparently had no qualms whatsoever about allowing their patsy
to roam around free on the lower floors of the Book Depository right
around the time of the assassination, when the plotters SHOULD, of
course, have had a tight leash around their patsy's neck and should
have made sure he was UPSTAIRS on the sixth floor both at 12:30 and a
few minutes before 12:30.

But if we're to believe conspiracy theorists like Stone, Garrison, and
DiEugenio (among many others in the "Anybody But Oswald" fraternity),
Lee Harvey Oswald was being SET UP WELL IN ADVANCE OF KENNEDY'S
ASSASSINATION, and yet those conspiracy theorists still think that
Oswald was allowed to wander around on the first and second floors of
the TSBD at the time of the shooting. DiEugenio, for example, said
this recently (in Part 5b of his Bugliosi book review):

"Kennedy is murdered at 12:30 PM. Oswald is almost undoubtedly
on the first floor at the time." -- J. DiEugenio

But even though DiEugenio believes that Oswald was five floors away
from the place where his patsy-framers were attempting to frame him at
the time of the assassination, it's readily apparent from reading
other portions of his theory that DiEugenio ALSO thinks Oswald was
being framed way, way in advance of November 22, 1963, such as the
following examples laid out by DiEugenio in his Bugliosi book review:

"There were two other pieces of physical evidence used to frame
Oswald in the [General Edwin] Walker shooting. One consisted of five
photographs of Walker's house. The second was an undated handwritten
note allegedly left for Marina by Lee in Russian, which ominously
concludes he may be in jail and how to find him there. One problem
with the note is that it did not have Oswald's latent fingerprints on
it. ....

"Question: How can you possibly write a note that fills up
almost one side of a sheet of paper and not get your fingerprints on
it? The problem with the pictures and the note is that they both
surfaced after the assassination via Ruth Paine. The photos were found
in her garage and the latter was found in a book turned over by her to
the Irving Police on November 30th. .... The latter is quite
interesting of course since several Dallas Police searched the Paine
residence for two days for evidence immediately after the
assassination. Somehow they failed to find the note."

[DVP INTERJECTION -- DiEugenio apparently wants to completely ignore
the fact that the note with instructions to Marina was written in Lee
Oswald's very own handwriting (see WR p.184, linked below). The "no
fingerprints on the note" dodge is just another feeble attempt by a
conspiracy theorist to avoid the obvious--in this instance the
"obvious" being: Oswald took a shot at Major General Edwin A. Walker
on 4/10/63 and wrote a note to Marina telling her what to do if he was
captured or killed while attempting to murder Walker.]

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0104b.htm

"[Lee] Oswald returns from Russia to the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Local CIA station chief J. Walton Moore asks George DeMohrenschildt to
befriend him. The Baron and his wife begin to file derogatory reports
on Oswald with military intelligence. .... DeMohrenschildt introduces
the Marxist Oswald to the conservative White Russian community. But
more importantly he introduces the Oswalds to Ruth and Michael
Paine. ....

"Oswald is next seen in the Clinton-Jackson area about ninety
minutes north of New Orleans. Told to continue his Marxist smear
tactics against CORE, he is also advised by [David] Ferrie and Clay
Shaw to put in an application at the Jackson State hospital. This part
of the plot goes awry since no one anticipated the size of the voter
registration drive. ....

"On November 23rd, not realizing his small role in the plot,
Shaw/Bertrand calls Dean Andrews to go to Dallas to defend Oswald.
Also on that day, the CIA sends information to LBJ that Oswald was
meeting in Mexico City with the head of KGB assassination plots in the
Western Hemisphere. This information freezes any real investigation of
Oswald since it may lead to World War III. That night, Oswald tries to
make a phone call to Raleigh, North Carolina to a man named John Hurt,
a former military intelligence officer. The call is deliberately not
put through by the Secret Service. The next day, Jack Ruby murders
Oswald. ....

"Frightened by Johnson's warning to Earl Warren about World War
III, the Commission does not do any real investigation. Ruth and
Michael Paine, along with an intimidated Marina Oswald, become the
chief witnesses against Oswald. It is Ruth who eventually produces the
Imperial Reflex camera allegedly used to take photos of the Walker
house and the backyard photos of Oswald by Marina. This camera was not
found by the Dallas Police in either of their two searches of the
Paine residence. And none of the cameras they did find that day could
have taken the photos. Further, the Imperial is a camera that Marina
did not know how to operate.

"Ruth and Michael also helped make Oswald's Minox spy camera
disappear, by claiming it was theirs. It was Ruth Paine who first
found a book with a note by Oswald (without his fingerprints on it)
describing what Marina should do if he gets in trouble with the law.
Ruth surfaced this on November 30th, one day after the first report
that Oswald may have been involved in the Walker shooting.

"This plot outline is pretty much demonstrable today. And it is
not that difficult to comprehend. Which is why Bugliosi does
everything he can to obfuscate it. Jim Garrison was responsible for
unearthing much of this evidence. And if he did not unearth it, he
sure did point us in the right direction e.g. Ruth Paine, George
DeMohrenschildt. For that he was, as Charles S. Pierce wrote, hunted
by a pack of wolves. And then Harry Connick tried to destroy his
evidence left behind. But Garrison's contributions were so large that
they can never be diminished. And the harder he tries to do so, the
worse Bugliosi looks. Until by the end, he strongly resembles a guy he
says he doesn't want to resemble: Gerald Posner." -- Jim DiEugenio

http://www.ctka.net/2008/bugliosi_review.html

--------------------

But, incredibly, per DiEugenio, all of this PRE-PLANNING to have
Oswald take the fall for JFK's murder evidently isn't inconsistent in
the slightest degree with Jim's additional belief that has Oswald
eating lunch on the first floor of the TSBD at 12:30 PM on November
22, instead of the plotters arranging for Oswald to be present on (or
at least NEAR) the Floor Of Death at the time when the patsy-framers
desperately needed him on that sixth floor in order to set him up for
the crime.

Most conspiracy theorists, DiEugenio included, are loaded with
theories about how Oswald was merely an innocent patsy. But upon close
scrutiny (or even semi-close examination) virtually every one of those
theories gets lost in a maze of contradictions and, more importantly,
a complete LACK OF LOGIC from nearly every viewpoint.

A classic example of such illogic being:

Why on Earth would anyone wanting to frame ONLY OSWALD want to shoot
President Kennedy from a location in Dealey Plaza that would ensure
the complete failure of any such one-patsy plot?

To date, I've yet to hear a reasonable answer to the above question
from any conspiracy theorist.

And then there's the illogic (or maybe the conspiracy theorists like
Mr. DiEugenio simply chalk this one up to INCREDIBLY GOOD LUCK) that
exists within another critical part of the half-baked theories that
CTers enjoy talking about all the time -- the illogic or monumental
LUCK of the U.S. Government having the desire after the assassination
to FRAME THE VERY SAME GUY that a bunch of other people were trying to
also frame BEFORE the assassination!

Even James DiEugenio surely must admit that a scenario like that is a
tad bit unusual and unlikely. Per the late Jim Garrison and his
supporters, Oswald was being "sheep-dipped" well in advance of
November 22; and then, AFTER the assassination, a whole bunch of
different people within the U.S. Government ALSO wanted to make it
look like only Oswald was responsible for JFK's death.

Can't any conspiracy promoter see how crazy such "Plotter/Government"
like-mindedness really is?

And if we were to actually believe conspiracy nuts like Garrison, et
al, this like-mindedness in wanting to pin the whole thing on an
INNOCENT Oswald has pretty much been universal at virtually all levels
of Government and law enforcement and officialdom, beginning with
JFK's autopsy on the night of the assassination.

And then there's the FBI and the Dallas Police, which are two
organizations that many CTers think were framing LHO. And then along
comes the Warren Commission's so-called "whitewash job" in 1964.

And then the lies evidently continued with the Clark Panel in 1968,
and then the "cover-up" is passed on to the Rockefeller Commission
boys in 1975, and then it's handed down to the HSCA in the late 1970s
(at least as far as the HSCA's conclusion of Oswald being the ONLY
shooter who hit any of the limousine victims with any bullets).

Here's another DiEugenio gem:

"At Bethesda, the military severely curtails the autopsy so that
no one will ever know the true circumstances of how Kennedy was
killed. Also, the FBI switches the bullet found at Parkland Hospital
to fit the second rifle found at the TSBD, a Mannlicher Carcano." --
JD

So, according to many CTers, we have Ruth Paine, Michael Paine, George
DeMohrenschildt, the DPD, the FBI, the "military" at the autopsy, the
WC, the HSCA, and many others not named here involved in either
framing Lee Oswald in advance or covering up the true facts of JFK's
murder afterward.

And just think -- conspiracy theorists actually think it's REASONABLE
to believe junk like that.

As Bud said --- "It isn't a requirement that CTer theories make
sense."

Thank heavens I wasn't born with a "conspiracy" gene.

http://www.Oswald-Is-Guilty.blogspot.com

Walt

Jan 5, 2010, 11:29:06 AM1/5/10
On Jan 5, 9:49 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> And, of course, those are some of the main reasons we can know that
> there was no conspiracy surrounding Lee Harvey Oswald's actions and
> movements on 11/22/63.
>
> Because in order for any kind of "Oswald Was Framed In Advance"
> conspiracy to be true, the types of things Bud was talking about above
> would have to actually be considered PRE-PLANNED EVENTS on the part of
> the plotters who were supposedly framing Oswald (and for TWO murders
> too, seeing as how most of the kooks in this acj place seem to want to
> believe that LHO didn't point a gun at Officer Tippit either).

Obviously you don't understand how simple it was to trick the gullible
Oswald, who thought of himself as James Bond,

The conspirators gave him a role to play in a staged event, while they
were playing in a far different game.

Ol James Bond Oswald thought that he was playing the same role he'd
played at General Walker's nine months earlier. At Walker's he had
hid the rifle beneath some brush near Walker's house then they fired a
bullet through Walker's window. They then called the police and
pretended that someone had tried to kill Walker. ( Walker told
reporters that night that it was Kennedy's fault that these communists
are running loose. Why did he immediately accuse Kennedy and
"communists"??..... How did he know that a "communist" had fired the
shot???)

Oswald thought he was playing the same game..... He had no clue that
his FBI handler ( one of Hoover's "Extra Special" special agents) was
orchestrating a far different plot. A plot that would use Oswald as
the patsy who had left evidence in in his place of employment that
incriminated him in the assassination of the president.

> [DVP INTERJECTION -- DiEugenio apparently wants to complete ignore the

> al, this like-mindedness in wanting to pin the whole ...
>
> read more »

Bud

Jan 5, 2010, 1:29:28 PM1/5/10

Nobody contests it was hidden, retard, it was taken by Oswald from
where he used it to shoot people, and placed in a location is wasn`t
readily visible. Thats called "hiding".

Bud

Jan 5, 2010, 1:32:31 PM1/5/10

There is no LN theory that Oswald had no reason at all.

> Or the THEORY that a FMJ bullet fired from the REAR of JFK
> would blow a huge hole in the BACK of his head.

I`ve seen the film of him being shot, I see no evidence of a large
blowout to the back of his head. Right forward, yes.

> You talk about theories that don't make sense!!

When you misrepresent things, they tend not to make sense.

Walt

Jan 5, 2010, 2:31:52 PM1/5/10

The Dud wrote....." I`ll give you a hint, Richard, bullets just don`t
impart a lot of energy on the body. It`s more akin to stabbing a
watermelon with an icepick, the energy is all on a small point, and
that point has the necessary energy to break through resistance
without disturbing the whole.

>   I`ve seen the film of him being shot, I see no evidence of a large blowout to the back of his head. Right forward, yes.

Are you so stupid and bold as to lie that ALL of the people who saw
JFK saw NO large wound on the front of his head.....They were
virtually unanimous in placing the large hole in the BACK of JFK's
head.....and the autopsy photos show NO damage to the front of JFK's
head.

> > You talk about theories that don't make sense!!
>
>   When you misrepresent things, they tend not to make sense.
>

> > >    Besides the conspiracy`s magical ability to make anyone at any time
> > > say or do anything it requires, it is also incredibly lucky, in that
> > > it has Oswald visit the two lunchrooms at lunchtime and get no alibi
> > > witness.
>
> > >   And of course this omnipotent conspiracy always opts to do things
> > > the hard way, they elaborately kill Kennedy instead of torpedoing his
> > > presidency with scandal.They let Oswald run lose after the murder, and
> > > allow him to talk afterwards instead of killing him at the scene of
> > > the crime.- Hide quoted text -

Bud

Jan 5, 2010, 3:10:20 PM1/5/10

Are you so stupid as to be unaware that there is a film showing him
being shot, and that it shows no blowout to the back of his head?
Suddenly you have no faith in what your eyes see, Walt?

Walt

Jan 5, 2010, 5:10:12 PM1/5/10

What I see is positive proof that the Z film has been altered........
There has been a spray of blood and brain tisue moved from the back of
the head to the front of the head.

We can know with virtual certainty that the back of the head had a
huge hole in it..... There is at least one frame of the Z film that
shows a tiny trickle of blood right at the hairline on JFK's right
temple about two inches forward of the right ear. As you correctly
pointed out a bullet entering is like an ice pick in a watermelon, and
depending on the type of bullet it may pass rigt on through and impart
little energy to the head or it might disipate all of it's energy
inside the skull. In this case the bullet that entered his temple
blew a huge hole in the back of the skull when it exited.

David Von Pein

Jan 5, 2010, 10:04:50 PM1/5/10

>>> "the autopsy photos show NO damage to the front of JFK's head." <<<

Huh??

Walt is just flat-out lying here, of course.

I guess Walt thinks the large wound at the RIGHT-FRONT of JFK's head
here is not really there at all. Maybe JFK was merely having a "bad
hair day", huh?:

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/009a.+JFK+AUTOPSY+PHOTO?gda=VgELa0kAAADQI8aFoPPpMPozfQ5vu_qQjzPjpBh33FpjvV6H_AZLQ_NvIIAY0CJ7zOnGxaYI3eJo1zc_knNaEGu1ktiXWxHJhAioEG5q2hncZWbpWmJ7IQ

Walt

Jan 5, 2010, 10:08:52 PM1/5/10
On Jan 5, 9:04 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Huh??
>
> Walt is just flat-out lying here, of course.
>
> I guess Walt thinks the large wound at the RIGHT-FRONT of JFK's head
> here is not really there at all. Maybe JFK was merely having a "bad
> hair day", huh?:
>
> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/009a.+JFK+AUTOPSY+PHOT...

Walt

Jan 5, 2010, 10:14:57 PM1/5/10

> Huh??
>
> Walt is just flat-out lying here, of course.
>
> I guess Walt thinks the large wound at the RIGHT-FRONT of JFK's head
> here is not really there at all. Maybe JFK was merely having a "bad
> hair day", huh?:
>
> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/009a.+JFK+AUTOPSY+PHOT...

To be honest....I don't see any hole in the front of JFK's
head.....All I see a a bloody mess of hair...and as I recall one of
the nurses at Parkland cleaned JFK's hair before his body went to
Bethesda. So I'm at a loss to know where and when this photo was
taken. They only thing that I am sure of is 98% of the people who
saw JFK's head wound said it was on the back of his head. I believe
that is true...and therefore any photo or video that shows damage on
the front of JFK's head is a fake.

Walt

Jan 6, 2010, 10:09:02 AM1/6/10

The Conspirators knew about Oswald's silly and dangerous ( foolhardy)
staged attempt on General Walker's life and realized they could
capitalize
on his foolhardiness and make him a patsy in the murder of John
Kennedy a
man they despised because he was curtailing their free rein of terror
against negroes in the United States and innocent civilians in
Cuba.
They tricked him into thinking that he was working for the FBI and
helped
him set the stsge for what he thought was going to be another repeat
of
the walker Shooting incident....where he would set up the stage props
that
would make it appear that he had tried to shoot JFK but had escaped
after
leaving his rifle COMPLETELY BURIED beneath heavy boxes of books.
Oswald
could have been the man who hid that rifle by stacking heavy boxes of
books around and over it , and then after COMPLETELY COVERING the
rifle he
tossed a couple of spent shells on the floor in the "Smoker's Nook".
The
stage was then set to make it appear that he had fired at JFK, and
Castro
would welcome him with open arms.

Officer Marrion Baker unknowingly threw a monkey wrench into their
plot by
instantly responding to the sound of "gunfire". Baker entered the
TSBD
just seconds after the first shot ws fired ,and he encounted Oswald in
the
lunchroom within 90 seconds of that shot. Oswald would not have had
enough time to stack those heavy boxes of books around and over the
rifle
AFTER AFTER the shooting...but he definitely had the time to set the
stage
BEFORE the shooting.

Bud

Jan 6, 2010, 1:57:20 PM1/6/10

Why do you insist on repeating lies after you`ve been caught in
them. The person who found it said it was "partially hidden", and your
retarded mind reads that as "completely buried".

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=1136&relPageId=525

Walt

Jan 6, 2010, 3:02:33 PM1/6/10

The rifle was buried beneath boxes of books.....THAT IS A FACT!

It was NOT simply dropped behind boxes of booxes as you lying bastards
claim. The FACT that is was well hidden as attested to by Mooney's?
statement " We probably scrambled over the top of thart rifle several
times before deputy Boone discovered it hidden beneath those boxes of
books"

The FACT that the rifle was well hidden beneath boxes of books
destroys the lie that Oswald dashed by and tossed the rifle behind a
stack of books. Nobody would have had enough time AFTER the shooting
to hide the rifle in the manner it was hidden...certainly not Lee
Oswald...because he was in the lunchroom less than 90 seconds after
the first shot was fired..

>      http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=113...

> > beneath heavy boxes of books.
> > Oswald
> > could have been the man who hid that rifle by stacking heavy boxes of
> > books around and over it , and then after COMPLETELY COVERING the
> > rifle he
> > tossed a couple of spent shells on the floor in the "Smoker's Nook".
> > The
> > stage was then set to make it appear that he had fired at JFK, and
> > Castro
> > would welcome him with open arms.
>
> > Officer Marrion Baker unknowingly threw a monkey wrench into their
> > plot by
> > instantly responding to the sound of "gunfire". Baker entered the
> > TSBD
> > just seconds after the first shot ws fired ,and he encounted Oswald in
> > the
> > lunchroom within 90 seconds of that shot.  Oswald would not have had
> > enough time to stack those heavy boxes of books around and over the
> > rifle
> > AFTER AFTER the shooting...but he definitely had the time to set the
> > stage
> > BEFORE the shooting.

Spence

Jan 6, 2010, 4:09:00 PM1/6/10

Apparently it was not hidden well enough for Boone to find it quickly:

Mr. BALL - What did you do after you got up to the sixth floor?
Mr. BOONE - Well, I proceeded to the east end of the building, I
guess, and started working our way across the building to the west
wall, looking in, under, and around all the boxes and pallets, and
what-have-you that were on the floor. Looking for the weapon. And as I
got to the west wall, there were a row of windows there, and a slight
space between some boxes and the wall. I squeezed through them.
When I did--I had my light in my hand. I was slinging it around on the
floor, and I caught a glimpse of the rifle, stuffed down between two
rows of boxes with another box or so pulled over the top of it. And I
hollered that the rifle was here.
Mr. BALL - What happened then?
Mr. BOONE - Some of the other officers came over to look at it. I told
them to stand back, not to get around close, they might want to take
prints of some of the boxes, and not touch the rifle. And at that time
Captain Fritz and an ID man came over. I believe the ID man's name was
Lieutenant Day--I am not sure. They came over and the weapon was
photographed as it lay. And at that time Captain Fritz picked it up by
the strap, and it was removed from the place where it was.
Mr. BALL - You saw them take the photograph?
Mr. BOONE - Yes.

Walt

Jan 6, 2010, 5:52:57 PM1/6/10

HEY!!.... You're catching on..... Yes... Boone DID find the rifle
rather quickly.....

Now ask yourself:.... Self, how did Boone find that rifle less than
an hour after the shooting??

Self:....Well It seems to me that Boone and all of the other lawmen
who were up there were being directed by Captain Fritz. And Captain
Fritz had special powers of perception, he just knew that the rifle
had to be there somewhere. How he knew that only Fritz knows...
Because there is no earthly reason for Captain Fritz to insist that
the cops keep searching that sixth floor. For all Fritz knew the
gunman may have fled to another floor and hid the rifle in some unkown
cubbyhole...but he KNEW that if the men kept looking they would find
that rifle. If Fritz hadn't insisted on searching that floor again
and again the rifle might not have been found for hours... It was
Fritz's great power of perception that caused the rifle to be found
within an hour of the shooting so the FBI could start tracing that
rifle before Oswald got out of their jurisdiction.

> Mr. BALL - What did you do after you got up to the sixth floor?
> Mr. BOONE - Well, I proceeded to the east end of the building, I
> guess, and started working our way across the building to the west
> wall, looking in, under, and around all the boxes and pallets, and
> what-have-you that were on the floor. Looking for the weapon. And as I
> got to the west wall, there were a row of windows there, and a slight
> space between some boxes and the wall. I squeezed through them.
> When I did--I had my light in my hand. I was slinging it around on the
> floor, and I caught a glimpse of the rifle, stuffed down between two
> rows of boxes with another box or so pulled over the top of it. And I
> hollered that the rifle was here.
> Mr. BALL - What happened then?
> Mr. BOONE - Some of the other officers came over to look at it. I told
> them to stand back, not to get around close, they might want to take
> prints of some of the boxes, and not touch the rifle. And at that time
> Captain Fritz and an ID man came over. I believe the ID man's name was
> Lieutenant Day--I am not sure. They came over and the weapon was
> photographed as it lay. And at that time Captain Fritz picked it up by
> the strap, and it was removed from the place where it was.
> Mr. BALL - You saw them take the photograph?

> Mr. BOONE - Yes.- Hide quoted text -

Spence

Jan 6, 2010, 5:56:20 PM1/6/10

Again, if you were to plant a rifle to frame OZ, why not just leave it
in the SN?

Walt

Jan 6, 2010, 7:14:29 PM1/6/10

Damn....Are you really this obtuse?? Most intelligent people can
understand that there were two schemes running parallel ...One that
had Oswald participating in as the patsy who would set the stage for
framing himself. The one Oswald knew about was merely a rerun of the
hoax he had participated in at general Walker's house in april. This
time Oswald would be made to appear as if he had fired a rifle at JFK
who was unhurt. A rifle that was easily traced to Oswald would be
found hidden on the sixth floor, and that tracing would have confirmed
that Oswald was the man who had fired the shots. By the time the
authorities traced the rifle and discovered the identity of the
owner....Oswald would have been in Cuba. The scheme that Oswald was
playing a role in was nothing but a HOAX. However ...Other agents
knew about what Oswald was doing and used that to cover for the actual
murder of JFK. The rifle was hidden to allow Oswald time enough to
"escape".

Fritz was one of the plotters and KNEW that the rifle was hidden there
on the sixth floor.....He wanted it found as quickly as possible so
they could grab Oswald before he escaped his jurisdiction.

Spence

Jan 6, 2010, 7:30:03 PM1/6/10

Occam's razor Walt. You are giving the DPD, way too much credit. Cops
aren't that smart. Take it from me I know first hand.

Walt

Jan 6, 2010, 11:06:44 PM1/6/10

You're stero typing..... While I don't think cops in general are world
class intellectuals...there are some who are candidates for
mensa....Not that Fritz was anything but a mental midget,,,,but he
didn't have to be smart....he had LBJ and Hoover behind him.

Walt

Jan 11, 2010, 12:01:59 PM1/11/10

All of the evidence seems to indicate that Lee Oswald was the willing
participant in what he thought was merely a HOAX. The evidence
indicates that Oswald prepared the rifle as a "throw down gun" by
placing a single live cartridge in the chamber and the ammo clip in
the magazine, before HIDING it by burying it beneath boxes of books.
He hid it BEFORE the "shooting" to delay the discovery and allow him
enough time to get out of the country. At the time they hid the rifle
and planted the spent shells beneath the window he thought that his
accompce would be lighting the firecrackers to simulate the gunfire
while he was in the lunchroom. At the time they hid the rifle he had
know way of knowing that an alert cop would enter the TSBD only
seconds after the first "gunshot" and see him in that lunchroom less
than 90 seconds after that first shot. It was officer Baker's quick
reaction that foiled the best laid plans..... Officer Baker's action's
and encounter with Oswald in the lunchroom presented an absolute time
frame for events following the first shot Since the WC proved that
Oswald was in that lunch room less than 90 seconds after the first
shot was fired then the feasibility of Oswald HIDING that rifle after
the shot is rendered impossible.

Now....your question.... IF IF Oswald had been an assassin in that
smoker's nest cubbyhole wouldn't he simply have dropped the rifle
right there and fled? Yes I believe that is logical. The FACT that
the rifle was HIDDEN indicates that something is fishy......

tomnln

Jan 11, 2010, 1:13:13 PM1/11/10
WHAT Evidence can Wally World show that Oswald tried to get to Cuba on April
11, 1963?

SEE the rest of Wally's Wild Ass Speculations HERE>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/wally_world.htm

"Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message