Re: Book Review -- "With Malice"

tomnln

Jul 13, 2009, 8:22:53 PM7/13/09
In case McAdams don't post this one;

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message
news:74eba01a-a485-4fdf...@p15g2000vbl.googlegroups.com...

> www.With--Malice.blogspot.com

I wonder WHY Dale Myers never mentioned that Tippit had a 2 year affair with
Johnnie Maxie Witherspoon?

I wonder WHY Dale Myers never mentioned that J D Tippit was living AWAY from
his wife & kids?

Did myers "withhold" Information?
OR,
Was Myers just a Lousy student of the subject?

David Von Pein

Jul 14, 2009, 1:08:27 AM7/14/09

>>> "I wonder WHY Dale Myers never mentioned that Tippit had a 2-year affair with Johnnie Maxie Witherspoon?" <<<

You're just plain retarded, T. Rossley. That's gotta be it.

You haven't even read Dale Myers' book, "With Malice". Because if you
had read it, the stupid comment you just made wouldn't have escaped
your keyboard.

Myers deals with Tippit's two-year fling with the waitress (on pages
35 and 36 of "With Malice").

But even if Myers never mentioned it -- Who cares? It was Lee Oswald
who killed Tippit. And the reason and motive for the killing couldn't
be more obvious. And somebody named Witherspoon had nothing to do with
it.

Naturally, though, a useless and chaff-happy mega-kook named Rossley
thinks otherwise. What a surprise.

>>> "I wonder WHY Dale Myers never mentioned that J D Tippit was living AWAY from his wife & kids?" <<<

Did you double-up on your "retarded" pills today, Tommy? Why are you
making up shit out of thin air?

J.D. Tippit slept in his own house, with his own wife (Marie), the
night before the JFK assassination (page 37 of "With Malice").

Reprise ---

The conspiracy-seeking goofballs on these Internet boards ARE, indeed,
the very LAST people in this world who should be talking about the JFK
and J.D. Tippit murder cases.

Those CTers would be much better suited for a Usenet board entitled
"Facts Out Of Whole Cloth". Because that's where most conspiracy
theorists around here acquire the majority of their "facts".

www.With--Malice.blogspot.com

tomnln

Jul 14, 2009, 1:27:18 AM7/14/09
David;
You keep quoting a CARTOON Maker Dale Myers;

I keep quoting YOUR Official Records.>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

From YOUR 26 Volumes.

You're Such a Chickenshit, you keep Snipping my Citations.

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

Dale Myers CONDONES Tippit's Affair with a Married woman

Indicating Myers'/Your Morals Level.

You're Such a Chickenshit you RAN from a radio debate with Anton Batey.

YOU'RE STILL RUNNIN FROM THE 2 DIFFERENT ADDRESSES

1 for Marie & kids
1 for J D Tippit

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Jul 14, 2009, 1:54:38 AM7/14/09

>>> "Dale Myers CONDONES Tippit's affair with a married woman." [Rossley's needless, random capitalization corrected by DVP.] <<<

Where did you get that idea?

Did you get it from the "Facts From Whole Cloth" newsgroup that you're
the President of?

BTW, do you still think the following retarded statement of yours is
an accurate one (even after I told you about Myers dealing with the
subject on pages 35 and 36 of "With Malice")?:

"I wonder WHY Dale Myers never mentioned that Tippit had a 2

year affair with Johnnie Maxie Witherspoon?" -- Tomnln

aeffects

Jul 14, 2009, 3:25:30 AM7/14/09
my shithead, you're awfully sensitive when it comes to Dale "Pete
Jennings said I'd win an EMMY" Myers. What's up with that shithead?
Just curious.....

tomnln

Jul 14, 2009, 10:55:35 AM7/14/09

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Myers/You Condoned that 2 year affair.

Is "Infidelity" a commonly accepted practise in both of your homes?

You are RUNNING from the 2 different addresses David (No Surprise)

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

All of this informatuion comes from YOUR 26 Volumes David.

curtjester1

Jul 14, 2009, 11:34:33 AM7/14/09
On Jul 13, 8:22 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> In case McAdams don't post this one;
>
> "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote in messagenews:74eba01a-a485-4fdf...@p15g2000vbl.googlegroups.com...

> >www.With--Malice.blogspot.com
>
> I wonder WHY Dale Myers never mentioned that Tippit had a 2 year affair with
> Johnnie Maxie Witherspoon?
>
> I wonder WHY Dale Myers never mentioned that J D Tippit was living AWAY from
> his wife & kids?
>
> Did myers "withhold" Information?
>                 OR,
> Was Myers just a Lousy student of the subject?

curtjester1 View profile
More options Jul 14, 12:07 am

Newsgroups: alt.assassination.jfk
From: curtjester1 <curtjest...@hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Jul 2009 00:07:18 -0400
Subject: Re: Book Review -- "With Malice"
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this
author
On Jul 13, 11:10 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:

> "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote in messagenews:74eba01a-a485-4fdf...@p15g2000vbl.googlegroups.com...

> >www.With--Malice.blogspot.com

> I wonder WHY Dale Myers never mentioned that Tippit had a 2 year affair
> with Johnnie Maxie Witherspoon?

> I wonder WHY Dale Myers never mentioned that J D Tippit was living AWAY
> from his wife & kids?

> Did myers "withhold" Information?

> OR, Was Myers just a Lousy student of the subject?

AND, why doesn't D. Myers allow debating issues type comments about
the
Tippit murder in his blog for his book? (while he goes on and on
with
speculating, and trying to discredit 'inconvenient' witnesses).

(He also falsely accused me of 'not adding' to 'the discussion',
disallowed links for my support, and would not post a direct reply to
his
questions, and would not post a couple of rhetorical questions I
asked?).

CJ

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jul 14, 2009, 11:51:41 AM7/14/09

>>> "Myers/You Condoned that 2 year affair." <<<

Why are saying this shit?

Does the mere fact that Tippit had an affair mean that Myers and I
"condone" such activity automatically?

What have Myers or I ever said that could possibly lead you to think
we "condone" Tippit's affair?

BTW, you're nuts.

tomnln

Jul 14, 2009, 12:06:49 PM7/14/09

> Why are saying this shit?
>
> Does the mere fact that Tippit had an affair mean that Myers and I
> "condone" such activity automatically?
>
> What have Myers or I said that could possibly lead to you to think we

> "condone" Tippit's affair?
>
> BTW, you're nuts.

Yer still a Lair David

Yer still a Coward David.

Yer STILL Running from the 2 different addresses ! ! ! !

David Von Pein

Jul 14, 2009, 12:14:55 PM7/14/09

OK, LNers -- Tom's right! We'll have to drop all charges against
Oswald because there are two different addresses listed for Tippit
someplace.

Somehow, per Tommy, the 2 addresses totally wipe out all the evidence
against LHO.

Damn.

tomnln

Jul 14, 2009, 12:21:45 PM7/14/09

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Which of the Tippit "Evidence" do you want to discuss with me David????

http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

You didn't have the Guts to partake of the radio debate.

Maybe you'll have the guts to address evidence/testimony here in the
newsgroup??