DVP's outstanding Youtube site

YoHarvey

Feb 5, 2009, 7:47:08 PM2/5/09
http://www.youtube.com/user/DavidVonPein

Kudos David on a wonderful effort.

Whether LN or CT, this site offers any American the opportunity to see
or hear the events of 11/22-25 unfold. The TV and radio clips, some
very rare give an insight into the life and death of JFK.

Add this to your favorites. It's a keeper.

Chuck Schuyler

Feb 5, 2009, 7:53:52 PM2/5/09

I agree. Kudos to DVP on a fantastic site.

DVP, you must be doing something right to get the moonbats as riled up
about you as they've demonstrated lately.

Don't let the b*stards get you down!

David Von Pein

Feb 5, 2009, 8:08:05 PM2/5/09

Thank you, guys, for the nice remarks. I very much appreciate your
compliments about my YouTube channel.

I've got lots more JFK stuff to add to the channel too. Hope you will
all "subscribe" (if you're members at YouTube, that is). :)

BTW, my "JFK GROUP" is here (containing only JFK-related videos and
nothing else but):

www.youtube.com/groups_videos?name=PresidentKennedy

David Von Pein

Feb 7, 2009, 8:44:02 PM2/7/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/90204e418cd5154c/37510c7ea15f77f0?hl=en%E9%8A%86c7ea15f77f0

PAMELA McELWAIN-BROWN SAID:

>>> "Don't try to google the few biographical bits [about DVP on his YouTube Profile page]. The towns don't exist." <<<

DAVID VON PEIN NOW SAYS:

LOL. This is a really big howl. (And it illustrates how poor Pam's
"Googling" skills must be.)

Pam thinks that Mooresville, IN., doesn't exist. I guess I must've
created this Wiki page just as a ruse, in order to fool conspiracy
theorists like you, huh Pam?:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mooresville,_Indiana

BTW, famous outlaw John Dillinger grew up in Mooresville, and would
occasionally hide out from the police there.

But, according to Pam, I guess Dillinger must have grown up somewhere
else--since Mooresville doesn't exist at all.

And apparently Pam also thinks my hometown of Richmond is a figment of
my imagination too. Try telling that to the families of the 41 people
who were blown to bits in that "imaginary" town in 1968 (I was sitting
in a car only three blocks from this disaster when it occurred, btw):

http://www.147film.com

BTW #2, if Richmond, Indiana, doesn't exist (as suggested by Pamela),
then somebody needs to go tell that to Ruth Paine too. She might be
interested to know that information, because Ruth has visited my
hometown of Richmond on several occasions, including (ironically) in
September of 1963, just prior to picking up Marina Oswald in New
Orleans. Richmond, in fact, was Ruth's last stop during her '63 summer
vacation before heading straight to New Orleans to fetch Marina.

Excerpts from Ruth's 1964 Warren Commission testimony:

AL JENNER -- "We have now reached the summer period of 1963, and
covered some of it in part. My recollection of your testimony is that
you vacationed in the summer of 1963."

RUTH PAINE -- "That is right."

MR. JENNER -- "You visited various members of your family up north?"

MRS. PAINE -- "Yes. .... I saw also friends...in Richmond, Indiana,
and then from there I headed directly south to New Orleans."

[Later....]

MR. JENNER -- "In some of the materials I have seen there is mention
of a Young Friends meeting or conference at Earlham College in
Richmond, Indiana. I think you made some reference to that yesterday,
did you not?"

MRS. PAINE -- "There was a conference, a Young Friends Conference at
Earlham in 1947. That was the first one I ever attended."

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f7fb7fe29bedd69d

I guess I must have produced this Wikipedia page all by myself (as a
"cover"), too. Right, Pam?:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richmond,_Indiana

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Feb 8, 2009, 11:44:57 PM2/8/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/6b025b0c9cfa8e75

>>> "When confronted with the fact that [William] Newman said the shots came from behind him, [John] McAdams said that the TSBD was behind him and [t]hat's what he meant." <<<

Bill Newman, less than an hour after the shooting, told Jay Watson and
the WFAA-TV audience that he heard TWO shots coming from ONE solitary
location (behind him, "on the mound of ground there on the mall").

So, Newman's description about the number of shots he heard (two) and
the number of locations/directions from where he thought they
originated (one) are things that most certainly don't do the multi-gun
conspiracy theorists any favors whatsoever.*

* = Unless those CTers want to believe that William Newman, like
almost every other Dealey Plaza witness (except only five, out of 104
in John McAdams' poll), somehow managed to hear shots coming from only
ONE solitary location within the Plaza, even though several different
shooters were popping away at John F. Kennedy that day.

After examining the thing that conspiracy theorists despise the most
(i.e., the inconvenient totality of evidence in the JFK murder case),
it couldn't be any more obvious what the solution is to the "location"
discrepancies that exist amongst the Dealey Plaza witnesses.

The solution -- Every witness (whether he/she knew it or not) heard
ALL of the shots coming from ONLY the Texas School Book Depository's
6th-Floor Sniper's Nest, but due to the acoustics in the Plaza (or
some other factor or combination of factors that played tricks with
the sound of the gunshots), many witnesses thought that ALL of the
shots were coming from a place further west than the Depository
Building (which even the hardest of hardline conspiracy theorists know
is dead-wrong, since it's a proven fact that multiple shots positively
originated from the Book Depository).

Do conspiracists truly believe that 99 out of 104 earwitnesses (per
McAdams' "definitive" poll, and close to those same numbers per all
other polls I've ever seen regarding this matter, including polls put
together by conspiracy-leaning authors) would have said they heard ALL
of the gunshots coming from just a SINGLE location in the Plaza if an
Oliver Stone-like assassination scenario (3 guns and 6 non-silenced
shots fired) had really taken place on 11/22/63?

That's just goofy.

~Mark VII~

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7b06a89bd4042363

aeffects

Feb 9, 2009, 1:08:04 AM2/9/09

Favorites? What-a-sicko...... LMFAO. A full court press kissing might
Davey's ass, eh wanker? How quaint, Your a simple minded disgrace Hah-
vey. But we love ya, troll....we need your Lone Nut idiocy it
constantly displays to the cyber-world a very real sickness that has
spread through this country since 1964 -- called extreme lone
nutterism..... support (through utter ignorance) for those that
executed JFK....

Carry on troll!

David Von Pein

Feb 11, 2009, 12:29:04 AM2/11/09

A "YOU TUBE" VIEWER WROTE:

>>> "This [melon test performed on TV by Penn & Teller in the video linked below] is stupid, the mellons [sic] aren't supported by a neck, they are free based." <<<

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHjH3X311XI&fmt=18

www.youtube.com/watch?v=62gvoKyODu4&fmt=18

DVP THEN SAID:

Which makes the TOWARD-THE-SHOOTER movement of that untethered melon
all the more impressive and meaningful (in a "jet effect" fashion),
because the melon could have gone flying off the table in the same
direction as the bullet. But it didn't. Instead, it moved toward the
shooter.

So, if some kind of "jet effect" isn't making that untethered melon
move toward the gunman...then what DOES cause such a movement?

Good luck explaining the movement of that hunk of fruit WITHOUT
resorting to some type of "jet effect" explanation. I doubt you'll be
able to do it.

Regards,
DVP

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com