JBC SAID 231-234

tomnln

Oct 7, 2007, 1:28:46 AM10/7/07
Obvious typo David.

Even with the typo, I gave Volume AND, page.
(something you're NOT familiar with)

Your own official records prove you WRONG.

JBC said he was hit between frames 231-234
(Volume IV page 145)

JBC's Dr's said he was hit at frame 236.
(Volume IV page 114)

Those are OFFICIAL

Aren't you familiar with the evidence/testimony David?

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message
> Gee, now the kook's gone even madder....he's got Connally hit at Z131,
> before the limo even appears on Elm in the Z-Film.

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 1:44:49 AM10/7/07
Why does The Tom-Sack continue to make a fool of himself (daily).

Of course I know that the Drs. and JBC said the bullet hit JBC in the
Z230s. So what? Better quality copies of the film have surfaced since
that time and computer gif clips like this prove beyond any doubt that
a bullet is slicing through JBC just after Z223 but well before
Z230......

http://216.122.129.112/dc/user_files/4594.gif

Ignore the above Connally "reactions" if that's what you want to do.
(And you shall.) But I'll stay on the side of sanity....and the SUM
TOTAL of the "SBT" evidence.

To believe (as you kooks do) that THREE separate bullets are going
through two men right here in the clip below (with all the bullets
vanishing except for CE399 and all the wounds on TWO men lining so
nicely to make a "SBT" even REMOTELY possible in ANYONE'S eyes) is
just too stupid a CT theory to even consider for two seconds.....

http://users.skynet.be/mar/SBT/Images2/222-262%20full-small.gif

chuck schuyler

Oct 7, 2007, 2:02:32 AM10/7/07

Rossley is downright reasonable when you consider the fact that
spittle faced YouTube slob and copyright pirate Gil Jesus thinks John
or Nellie Connally fired the headshot.

tomnln

Oct 7, 2007, 1:30:55 PM10/7/07
Hey NUTSACK-SUCKER;

Wanna see JBC viewing the film ONE frame at a time WITH A JEWELER'S LUBE?

Your Lies are CRIMINAL.

http://whokilledjfk.net/catch_of_the_day.htm

"chuck schuyler" <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Oct 7, 2007, 1:33:00 PM10/7/07
And, whoever would'a THUNK that Oswald's letter to the FBI 10 days before
the
Assassination would'a "Disappeared"???

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Oct 8, 2007, 11:35:48 AM10/8/07
I guess THAT shut up the KOOK-SUCKER.

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

bigdog

Oct 8, 2007, 12:02:19 PM10/8/07
On Oct 7, 1:28 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> Obvious typo David.
>
> Even with the typo, I gave Volume AND, page.
> (something you're NOT familiar with)
>
> Your own official records prove you WRONG.
>
> JBC said he was hit between frames 231-234
> (Volume IV page 145)
>
> JBC's Dr's said he was hit at frame 236.
> (Volume IV page 114)
>
> Those are OFFICIAL
>
> Aren't you familiar with the evidence/testimony David?
>
> "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote in messagenews:1191734289.3...@22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com...

> > Gee, now the kook's gone even madder....he's got Connally hit at Z131,
> > before the limo even appears on Elm in the Z-Film.- Hide quoted text -

So you seem to be saying JBC was hit twice. once between Z231-234 and
again at Z236.