JIM GARRISON'S 1967 NBC-TV "REBUTTAL"

David Von Pein

Mar 27, 2010, 10:51:15 AM3/27/10

A conspiracy kook named Jim Garrison, the New Orleans District
Attorney who in early 1967 charged an innocent man (Clay Shaw) with
conspiracy to murder President Kennedy, was given 26 minutes of "equal
time" on NBC-TV in July of 1967.

Garrison's rebuttal program was in response to the scathing "White
Paper" that NBC broadcast on June 19, 1967 ("The Case Of Jim
Garrison"), which was a documentary program that established the fact
to the American people that Garrison was a total nutcase, and that he
had no "case" at all against Mr. Shaw.

Here are a few of Garrison's unsupportable verbal gems from his 1967
NBC-TV appearance (which can be heard via the audio link provided
below):

"The conclusion of the Warren Report that President Kennedy was
killed by a lone assassin is a fairy tale." -- J. Garrison

"We know that the President was being shot at from the Grassy
Knoll area on the right-front, because most of the people in Dealey
Plaza heard the shots coming from there." -- J. Garrison

[Oh really?....]

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/images/shots4.jpg

"By the evidence of the Warren Commission itself, it is obvious
that there was other shooting going on in Dealey Plaza." -- J.
Garrison

"Let's sum it up by saying that it is completely impossible to
uphold the single-assassin theory." -- J. Garrison

"Anyone who has done their homework knows that the single-
assassin theory is totally impossible." -- J. Garrison

JIM GARRISON'S NBC-TV APPEARANCE (JULY 15, 1967)(AUDIO ONLY):

http://Box.net/shared/oabq1kwiss

RELATED JIM GARRISON LINKS:

http://Garrison-Carson.blogspot.com

http://google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2317ac73008b3c8a

http://google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9d4772fbe4df0bcd

http://google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/19cc01e0f1b9f8be

bigdog

Mar 27, 2010, 7:37:38 PM3/27/10

As Dion sang, "it seems the good die young". How old was Garrison when
he died?

zoe....@btinternet.com

Jun 23, 2012, 11:40:32 PM6/23/12

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT JIM GARRISON WAS A MAN OF GOD, WITH THE COURAGE OF PAUL IN PRISON (ON TRUMPT UP CHARGES), WITH THE GENUINE STRENGTH OF GOD'S LOVE TO FIGHT FOR TRUTH, WITH THE SENSE OF HIS OWN BELIEF TO STILL FIGHT FOR WHAT HE BELIEVED IN WHEN HE RISKED LOSING EVERYTHING THAT MATTERED TO HIM, WHEN THOSE HE LOVED AND TRUSTED, TURNED AGAINST HIM...OR AT LEAST DOUBTED HIM AND YET...HE STOOD TALL AND WAS A MAN OD GOD AND COURAGE...WE ALL REALLY ASPIRE TO BE LIKE JIM GARRISON OR ST PAUL BUT VERY, VERY, VERY FEW OF US HAVE THE COURAGE, THE BELIEF OR THE FAITH TO BE SO...THAT IS MOST CERTAINLY GOD'S WORK AND THE LIARS, THE GREEDY AND THE BETRAYERS WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CONQUER THAT...AND JIM'S FAMILY AND ST. PAUL'S FOLLOWERS HAVE JUST AS MUCH STRENGTH AND COURAGE AND FAITH BUT PERHAPS IN A WAY, THEIR JOURNEY IS HARDER. AMEN AND THANK YOU LORD

bigdog

Jun 24, 2012, 9:12:06 AM6/24/12
On Jun 23, 11:40 pm, zoe.sm...@btinternet.com wrote:
> I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT JIM GARRISON WAS A MAN OF GOD, WITH THE COURAGE OF PAUL IN PRISON (ON TRUMPT UP CHARGES), WITH THE GENUINE STRENGTH OF GOD'S LOVE TO FIGHT FOR TRUTH, WITH THE SENSE OF HIS OWN BELIEF TO STILL FIGHT FOR WHAT HE BELIEVED IN WHEN HE RISKED LOSING EVERYTHING THAT MATTERED TO HIM, WHEN THOSE HE LOVED AND TRUSTED, TURNED AGAINST HIM...OR AT LEAST DOUBTED HIM AND YET...HE STOOD TALL AND WAS A MAN OD GOD AND COURAGE...WE ALL REALLY ASPIRE TO BE LIKE JIM GARRISON OR ST PAUL BUT VERY, VERY, VERY FEW OF US HAVE THE COURAGE, THE BELIEF OR THE FAITH TO BE SO...THAT IS MOST CERTAINLY GOD'S WORK AND THE LIARS, THE GREEDY AND THE BETRAYERS WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CONQUER THAT...AND JIM'S FAMILY AND ST. PAUL'S FOLLOWERS HAVE JUST AS MUCH STRENGTH AND COURAGE AND FAITH BUT PERHAPS IN A WAY, THEIR JOURNEY IS HARDER.  AMEN AND THANK YOU LORD

Talk about putting lipstick on a pig.

Bill Clarke

Jun 24, 2012, 9:59:15 AM6/24/12
In article <a89ee482-b3f6-4fa1...@j25g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
bigdog says...

>On Jun 23, 11:40=A0pm, zoe.sm...@btinternet.com wrote:
>> I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT JIM GARRISON WAS A MAN OF GOD, WITH THE COURAGE =
>OF PAUL IN PRISON (ON TRUMPT UP CHARGES), WITH THE GENUINE STRENGTH OF GOD'=
>S LOVE TO FIGHT FOR TRUTH, WITH THE SENSE OF HIS OWN BELIEF TO STILL FIGHT =
>FOR WHAT HE BELIEVED IN WHEN HE RISKED LOSING EVERYTHING THAT MATTERED TO H=
>IM, WHEN THOSE HE LOVED AND TRUSTED, TURNED AGAINST HIM...OR AT LEAST DOUBT=
>ED HIM AND YET...HE STOOD TALL AND WAS A MAN OD GOD AND COURAGE...WE ALL RE=
>ALLY ASPIRE TO BE LIKE JIM GARRISON OR ST PAUL BUT VERY, VERY, VERY FEW OF =
>US HAVE THE COURAGE, THE BELIEF OR THE FAITH TO BE SO...THAT IS MOST CERTAI=
>NLY GOD'S WORK AND THE LIARS, THE GREEDY AND THE BETRAYERS WILL NEVER BE AB=
>LE TO CONQUER THAT...AND JIM'S FAMILY AND ST. PAUL'S FOLLOWERS HAVE JUST AS=
> MUCH STRENGTH AND COURAGE AND FAITH BUT PERHAPS IN A WAY, THEIR JOURNEY IS=
> HARDER. =A0AMEN AND THANK YOU LORD
>
>Talk about putting lipstick on a pig.

Good god!

Bill Clarke

aeffects

Jun 24, 2012, 3:01:08 PM6/24/12
yep, justme1952 is back hustling on the streets, ya can tell bigdog-
lil dickee is jealous, upset and unconsolable. Poor little thing,
don't worry about her she's got new kneepads.... LMFAO!

John McAdams

Jun 25, 2012, 12:26:13 AM6/25/12
On Sat, 23 Jun 2012 20:40:32 -0700 (PDT), zoe....@btinternet.com
wrote:
You really need to read a bit more about Garrison.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/garrison.htm

.John
--------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

aeffects

Jun 25, 2012, 1:29:34 AM6/25/12
On Jun 24, 9:26 pm, John McAdams <john.mcad...@marquette.edu> wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Jun 2012 20:40:32 -0700 (PDT), zoe.sm...@btinternet.com
> wrote:
>

> >I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT JIM GARRISON WAS A MAN OF GOD, WITH THE
> >COURAGE OF PAUL IN PRISON (ON TRUMPT UP CHARGES), WITH THE GENUINE
> >STRENGTH OF GOD'S LOVE TO FIGHT FOR TRUTH, WITH THE SENSE OF HIS
> >OWN BELIEF TO STILL FIGHT FOR WHAT HE BELIEVED IN WHEN HE RISKED
> >LOSING EVERYTHING THAT MATTERED TO HIM, WHEN THOSE HE LOVED AND
> >TRUSTED, TURNED AGAINST HIM...OR AT LEAST DOUBTED HIM AND YET...HE
> >STOOD TALL AND WAS A MAN OD GOD AND COURAGE...WE ALL REALLY ASPIRE
> >TO BE LIKE JIM GARRISON OR ST PAUL BUT VERY, VERY, VERY FEW OF US
> >HAVE THE COURAGE, THE BELIEF OR THE FAITH TO BE SO...THAT IS MOST
> >CERTAINLY GOD'S WORK AND THE LIARS, THE GREEDY AND THE BETRAYERS
> >WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CONQUER THAT...AND JIM'S FAMILY AND ST. PAUL'S
> >FOLLOWERS HAVE JUST AS MUCH STRENGTH AND COURAGE AND FAITH BUT
> >PERHAPS IN A WAY, THEIR JOURNEY IS HARDER.  AMEN AND THANK YOU LORD
>
> You really need to read a bit more about Garrison.

you really need to wake up dipso, your followers are taking you down
the river.... exp'l: DVP "JFK and OJ" in the same breath? What a
fucking idiot.... someone needs to get those kneepads off and get
control of the lone nut morons...

timstter

Jun 25, 2012, 3:37:41 AM6/25/12
It looks like only you and Benny left, Dave.

If we don't count your *special new friend* zoe.smurf, that is...

Circle the wagon, KOOK!

LMFAO Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

*...NOT ONE of the three experts was able to strike the head or the
neck of the target EVEN ONCE.* (Emphasis added).
Mark Lane, Rush to Judgment, page 129, footnoted as: XVII 261-262.

And yet here IS WC XVII 261-262, showing hits to the head...
http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0144a.htm

aeffects

Jun 25, 2012, 3:24:32 PM6/25/12
sitdown moron, we own DVP.... ROTFLMFAO! ! ! !

Anthony Marsh

Jun 25, 2012, 3:43:31 PM6/25/12
Just ignore anyone who posts in all caps.

aeffects

Jun 25, 2012, 3:46:23 PM6/25/12
On Jun 25, 12:43 pm, Anthony Marsh <anthony.ma...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On 6/25/2012 12:26 AM, John McAdams wrote:
>

> > On Sat, 23 Jun 2012 20:40:32 -0700 (PDT), zoe.sm...@btinternet.com
sitdown moron...

lazu...@webtv.net

Jun 25, 2012, 4:59:44 PM6/25/12
Garrison could have broken the case with some help. He was onto all the
things that matter way back in the sixties- Intell, Mil. Intell, Mob,544
Camp St, LBJ connections-the plots to kill Castro, the ZFilm, Oswald as
spook and feebee informant ...Laz

Sam McClung

Jun 25, 2012, 5:25:41 PM6/25/12
wrote in message news:27142-4FE...@storefull-3253.bay.webtv.net...
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

from I heard you paint houses:
<begin quote>
Sheeran states that New Orleans DA Jim Garrison who charged Clay Shaw and
others with the Kennedy assassination was actually in the employ of Carlos
Marcello and had often done the mob favors for example prosecuting a critic
of Jimmy Hoffa named Walter Sheridan on trumped up charges.
Sheeran further states that 'friendly' DAs are often employed to help flush
out potentially damaging witnesses for elimination. As Kennedy assassination
students know, many witnesses died in the course of the Garrison prosecution
including David Ferrie. . .
<end quote>

timstter

Jun 25, 2012, 5:43:17 PM6/25/12
I always thought tomnln was about the lowest in the JFK-CT camp, Dave.

But lately I think you have eclipsed even HIS posting excesses.

You really are nothing more than posting vermin, Dave.

You don't have a damn thing substantive to say about the Kennedy
assassination do you, you pathetic, substance-addled kook.

Very telling that your best friend on this board is Ben Holmes, Dave.

Very telling indeed.

Dismissive Regards,