Bonnie Ray Williams Fires from the Second Window from the End

dcwi...@netscape.net

Mar 7, 2008, 2:25:39 AM3/7/08
Bonnie Ray Williams Fires from the Second Window from the End

1) As it happened, the camera cars were in perfect position to record
the presence of Bonnie Ray Williams in the second-from-the-SE-end
pane, on the 5th floor of the TSBD [Pictures of the Pain p448], just
after the shooting. "We lost our position out at the airport. We
were supposed to have been quite a bit closer [to the President's
car]. We were assigned as the prime photographic car which
normally... a truck precedes the President & representatives of the
photographic press ride with the truck." (Tom Dillard, Camera Car 3/
v6p163)

2) But if, for any reason, the news photographers had not been in
position to film Williams at the window, Army Intel Special Agent
James W Powell took a slide-film shot centering on Williams. And
Williams here is the only person visible on the 5th floor. [POTP p449]

3) At 12:37, a DPD officer radioed from Dealey,
It is believed that them shots came from the upper right hand corner
[of the TSBD], at the second window from the end. [DPD radio logs]

4) According to DPD Officer Clyde Haygood, he sent the above
transmission, but his witness disappeared, & he had no description of
the missing witness. (v6p302)

5) As I showed in "Who's Afraid of the 'Second Window from the End',"
point (4) is untrue: The "second window" witness was a police
officer--either Haygood himself or Patrolman LL Hill--and thus could
not have just disappeared. Someone was very very concerned about the
second window....

6) As I further showed, in the same article, Officer ED Brewer's
12:38 transmission (re a "man" [read: "officer"] who saw a suspect
pull a weapon back thru a window on the "second floor on the SE
corner" of the TSBD) was a garbling of the 12:37 message re the second
*window* (not floor): Brewer was one of several motorcycle officers
whom witness James Tague saw talking to Hill or Haygood re the second
window.

7) It was a Dallas police officer, then, who saw this weapon being
pulled back thru the second window from the end, upper SE corner of
the depository. And it took at least 3 police officers--Haygood,
Brewer, transcriber GD Henslee, & perhaps Hill--to cover up this
interesting fact.

8) The only window which fits these coordinates is that occupied at
12:30 by Williams, who lingered there, for whatever reason, looking to
the west, towards the Presidential limo, after the shooting.

9) Witness Howard Brennan told the Warren Commission something about
the actions of the sniper whom he saw fire, after the man fired:
He drew the gun back from the window... and maybe paused for another
second, as tho to assure hisself that he hit his mark.... (v3p144)

10) Brennan told the Dallas Morning News that the suspect was a
"slender guy, a nice-looking guy. He didn't seem to be in no
hurry." (San Francisco Chronicle 11/23/63)

11) Further, Brennan told the Commission:
I don't recall this window [the 6th-floor "sniper's nest" window] at
the time of the shooting being that low [i.e., half-closed, as per
POTP p448]. I believe that at the time he was firing, it was open
just like this.
Belin: Just like the [wide open] windows on the 5th floor immediately
below?
Brennan: That is right. (v3p153)

`12) Unbidden, KRLD-TV assistant news director James Underwood told
the Commission that, shortly after the shooting, he asked young
witness Amos Euins if the rifleman whom he saw lean out an upstairs
depository window was black or white. "He said, 'It was a colored
man'. I said, 'Are you sure it was a colored man?' He said, 'Yes,
sir'." (v6p170)
But Underwood's report re Euins went uncorroborated.

13) It went uncorroborated because the Commission did not question
Dallas Morning News reporter Kent Biffle, who wrote--in an 11/21/2000
reprint of a 1964 account:
A policeman was talking to a Negro boy. "It was a colored man done
it, I saw him," the boy was saying. The boy was pointing at the upper
levels of the [depository] building.
Corroboration.

14) A slender, nice-looking black man looking west, out a wide-open
upper window, second from the building's SE end: Fits Williams on all
counts.

15) But why would a sniper want to be seen after shooting? Why would
he linger in the window? Because the window was not the "sniper's
nest" window. It was a *safe* window. Williams was establishing a
near-foolproof alibi, or more precisely, it was being established for
him, unwittingly, by Dillard, wittingly, by Powell, or rather Powell's
superiors.

16) Most photos of Williams at his 5th-floor window show him with one
or the other of two other supposed witnesses. These photos are
frauds. They have to be frauds, and we know this thanks, in part, to
the 12:37 & 12:38 police-radio transmissions, & thanks in part to the
testimony of three Commission witnesses--Williams himself, & Harold
Norman & James Jarman, the other two (supposed) 5th-floor witnesses.
Dub Norman into Dillard's telephoto shot, beside Williams, and the
latter no longer fits Brennan's description of a lingering sniper.

17) Williams denied running into Brennan downstairs, but he is the
same man who (with Jarman) falsely testified that Jarman threw open
the farthest-west window facing Elm, on the 5th floor, after the trio
(also including Norman) supposedly ran down there, post-shooting.
(Williams: v3p177/Jarman: v3p205). Long-suppressed photos, however,
show that window "Y" was already open, circa 12:25 (POTP pp233
[Moorman #3] & 449 [Powell]). (The conspiracy planners' interest in
demonstrating that Jarman opened "Y" was that the open window *proved*
that the 3 supposed witnesses must simply have been looking in the
opposite direction when the supposed shooter ran down the stairs past
their 5th-floor vantage point.)

18) Here is where Williams denied the apparent Brennan encounter:
McCloy: When you came downstairs, do you remember seeing a man named
Brennan, & did a man named Brennan identify you downstairs?
Williams: No, sir. I don't remember that.
McCloy: No one that you know--no one said, "This is the man I have
seen on the 5th floor window"?
Williams: No, sir. (v3p183)

Williams' "No, sir"s ring just as hollow as his "I believe James
Jarman opened the window". For one thing, McCloy provides a direct
quote. And the phraseology ("I have seen" instead of "I saw") indeed
sounds like Brennan's. (Compare, for example, his "Had I saw those
pictures of Oswald prior...." [v3p155].) Most damning, of course, for
both Brennan & Williams is the reference to the "5th floor window".
It suggests that, contrary to the Brennan/Jarman/Norman stories,
upstairs & down, Brennan saw *only Williams*, upstairs, & identified
*only Williams*, downstairs. Even without this infinitely suggestive
exchange between McCloy & Williams, the Brennan/Norman/Jarman story
was always full of holes. The Warren Report asserts that "Norman &
Jarman ran out of the front entrance of the building, where they saw
Brennan... talking to a police officer, & they then reported their own
experience." (p71/Jarman: v3p211). But no police officer reported
talking to Norman or Jarman. And Brennan testifies that he
"immediately identified [Norman & Jarman] to the officers & to [SS
Agent Forrest] Sorrels as being on the 5th floor" (v3p146). But
Sorrels doesn't corroborate Brennan, in fact he could not, or he would
have had to explain why he didn't corral Norman & Jarman for
questioning, just as a DPD officer would have been embarrassed. We
know that no one corralled them because neither made a statement that
Friday, & when Jarman did make a statement, the next day, he said
nothing about "being on the 5th floor" (county affidavit), & Norman
seems to have said nothing, on the record, to anyone, until the next
*Tuesday*, when the FBI interviewed him. By contrast, it seems more
likely that Brennan would indeed have identified *Williams* as the
latter left the building, because only he was escorted to police
headquarters that day to make a statement.

19) The noose tightens. Brennan testified that the window from which
the assassin fired was wide open, "just like the windows on the 5th
floor", and it's pretty clear that he identified Williams as the "man
I have seen on the 5th floor window". And Williams, unlike Norman &
Jarman, *was* taken in for questioning. But he was released. Why?

20) Williams lingered in the window. He wanted to be seen &
photographed, & others wanted him to be seen & photographed. His
photographed presence was at once his insurance, his alibi, & the
insurance, for all concerned, that the cover-up would hold, &
certainly some of the concerned would have seen to it that Williams
was quickly released. The photos established that he could not have
been in the "sniper's nest", the supposed vantage point of the
assassin. But the elaborate cover-up of the identity of the witness--
a police officer--who himself saw & who later reported, at 12:37, that
the shots were fired from the "second window from the end" strongly
suggests that it was Williams' window that was actually the sniper's
nest.

21) Because Williams' most urgent post-shooting task was establishing
his alibi, the task of removing the incriminating hulls from the
second-window nest was apparently left to Homicide Captain Will
Fritz. As WFAA newsman Tom Alyea--who was with the depository
searchers after the shooting--noted, "Captain Fritz joined us on the
5th floor & aided in the search". ("Secrets from the Sixth Floor
WIndow" p43) And, altho Fritz tried to deny that he even touched the
hulls, in situ, three witnesses--Alyea & deputy sheriffs Tom Mooney &
Jack Faulkner--all reported, independent of each other, that Fritz in
fact picked up some hulls in the depository. As author Richard Trask
wrote (POTP p524), Fritz's apparent tampering with the hulls "violated
all concept of police scene documentation". Such a flagrant, public
violation indicates just how important it was to Fritz that he pocket
the hulls & preserve the conspiracy.

22) "He didn't seem to be in no hurry."

copr 2008 dcw

Bud

Mar 7, 2008, 4:58:50 AM3/7/08

23) Kooks continue to play with the evidence as if it were
children`s building blocks.

> copr 2008 dcw

Gil Jesus

Mar 7, 2008, 5:04:31 AM3/7/08
Eugine Dinkin was a cryptographic code operator for the US Army in
France in 1963. He was involved in monitoring the French OAS attempts
to assassinate French President Charles deGaulle. On October 22, 1963
he claims to have mailed a letter to Robert Kennedy stating:

An attempt would be made to assassinate President Kennedy on November
28, 1963 and if it were to succeed blame would be placed upon a
Communist or NEGRO who would be designated the assassin.

Dinkin believed the conspiracy was being engineered by elements of
the
military.

Chuck Schuyler

Mar 7, 2008, 8:47:37 AM3/7/08

Any mention in the letter about the Vice President shooting at him
from the limo?

dcwi...@netscape.net

Mar 7, 2008, 12:57:33 PM3/7/08

Shrewd, vastly intelligent LNers, tho, ignore common-sense questions
like, if the shooter--as Brennan insisted--took his time ("in no
hurry"), why didn't the camera car photogs get pix of him? Oh, yes,
in fact, as I note, they *did*!
dw

dcwi...@netscape.net

Mar 8, 2008, 12:10:02 AM3/8/08

The Veep didn't do his own shooting....

dcwi...@netscape.net

Mar 8, 2008, 12:13:04 AM3/8/08

Seems like it was indeed Army Intel, at least in part, behind it. I
doubt that Powell knew what he was really doing, or why, tho. Wonder
if he took any other pix that day....
dw