Re: Who is the best spokesman for the LN side?

Robert Harris

Dec 9, 2009, 11:56:46 AM12/9/09

The intelligence of the various LN advocates is directly proportional to
their realization that they have to evade the best arguments for
conspiracy.

Jean Davison is undoubtedly, the sharpest of the group and proves it by
never once discussing issues like the gunshots in Dealey Plaza or
Marcello's confession.

Mcadams is the second brightest. He has perfected the dreaded "hit n
run" tactic, posting some irrelevant non sequitar and then running like
hell to evade his target's outraged reply.

After that, the bell curve drops like the dead bodies of mafiosos who
talked too much about the JFK assassination.

Hope that helps.

Robert Harris

In article <v90th5ddjrfdc0k3u...@4ax.com>,
Peter Fokes <pfo...@rogers.com> wrote:

> Canal?
>
> McAdams?
>
> Bud?
>
> Tim?
>
> Clavinger?
>
> Other?
>

> Who do you think does the best job of arguing the LN case in a
> reasonable and succinct style with little bombast and rhetoric?
>
> Regards,
> Peter Fokes,
> Toronto

Gil Jesus

Dec 9, 2009, 12:39:41 PM12/9/09
On Dec 9, 11:56�am, Robert Harris <reharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Jean Davison
>
> Mcadams
>
> > Canal?

> > Bud?
>
> > Tim?
>
> > Clavinger?
>
> > Other?
>
> > Who do you think does the best job of arguing the LN case in a
> > reasonable and succinct style with little bombast and rhetoric?

None of the above.
All they do is insult.

They all suck.

François Carlier

Dec 9, 2009, 1:26:34 PM12/9/09
Hello everybody,

To me, David Von Pein is the best !

I mean it.

/Fran�ois Carlier/

"Robert Harris" <reha...@yahoo.com> a �crit dans le message de

François Carlier

Dec 9, 2009, 3:53:29 PM12/9/09
Hello everybody,

To me, David Von Pein is the best !

I mean it.

/François Carlier/

"Robert Harris" <reha...@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de
> [...]

aeffects

Dec 9, 2009, 3:57:52 PM12/9/09
On Dec 9, 10:26 am, François Carlier <Fra-Carl...@orange.fr> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> To me, David Von Pein is the best !
>
> I mean it.

now the shithead Francois posts in stereo..... rotflmfao!

> /François Carlier/
>
> "Robert Harris" <reharr...@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message denews:reharris1-8298E...@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net...

> > The intelligence of the various LN advocates is directly proportional to
> > their realization that they have to evade the best arguments for
> > conspiracy.
>
> > Jean Davison is undoubtedly, the sharpest of the group and proves it by
> > never once discussing issues like the gunshots in Dealey Plaza or
> > Marcello's confession.
>
> > Mcadams is the second brightest. He has perfected the dreaded "hit n
> > run" tactic, posting some irrelevant non sequitar and then running like
> > hell to evade his target's outraged reply.
>
> > After that, the bell curve drops like the dead bodies of mafiosos who
> > talked too much about the JFK assassination.
>
> > Hope that helps.
>
> > Robert Harris
>

> > In article <v90th5ddjrfdc0k3u1rkkkskbmdegra...@4ax.com>,

Sam McClung

Dec 9, 2009, 6:52:53 PM12/9/09

that would be the person(s) who once thought oswald killed jfk yet have
studied the issue beyond the skull and bones box (aka television) and
conclude the box is wrong

Sam McClung

Dec 9, 2009, 6:55:59 PM12/9/09
"aeffects" wrote:

> in stereo

now that was comical

Neil Coburn

Dec 13, 2009, 2:42:54 PM12/13/09
Hey guys,if you wanted the latest info on the JFK killing Would You Go
To Von Pein
Neil Coburn

Gil Jesus

Dec 13, 2009, 4:59:17 PM12/13/09

> Neil Coburn

Von Pein is too abrasive with people, whether or not he even knows
them.

All he does is keep repeating the same BS over and over, like they do
in brainwashing sessions.
He's not an expert, nor does he even know the testimony.
He avoids inconsistencies in the evidence like the Plague.

He's been thrown out of JFK forum after JFK forum and you'll find him
only in those dark, damp corners of the internet that support his
personal brand of hatred and bigotry.

And he NEVER appears in any public forum, radio show, TV documentary
or anything of the such. He's an internet persona only and a childish
one at that.

aeffects

Dec 13, 2009, 5:13:08 PM12/13/09

in short, Von Pein's a shithead.......

Sam Brown

Dec 13, 2009, 8:51:46 PM12/13/09

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

On Dec 13, 2:42�pm, daytonac...@webtv.net (Neil Coburn) wrote:

> Hey guys,if you wanted the latest info on the JFK killing Would You Go
> To Von Pein

> Neil Coburn

Von Pein is too abrasive with people, whether or not he even knows
them.

All he does is keep repeating the same BS over and over, like they do
in brainwashing sessions.
He's not an expert, nor does he even know the testimony.
He avoids inconsistencies in the evidence like the Plague.

He's been thrown out of JFK forum after JFK forum and you'll find him
only in those dark, damp corners of the internet that support his
personal brand of hatred and bigotry.

Have you lost your tiny mind Gil? How can YOU of all people accuse another
of bigotry??? ROTFLMAO. Time to increase your medications Gil.

aeffects

Dec 13, 2009, 9:57:14 PM12/13/09
even wannabe writers come slithering out of the closet when the lone
nut trolls are get thrashed left and right.... how ya doing shithead?
Have ya seen the elephant lately, hon?

but ya gotta SPEAK up shithead....

On Dec 13, 5:51 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

Sam Brown

Dec 13, 2009, 11:18:40 PM12/13/09
Healys wig is too tight.

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Steve

Dec 14, 2009, 9:01:33 PM12/14/09
On Dec 13, 8:18 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> Healys wig is too tight.
>
> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > one at that.- Hide quoted text -

I have to throw in my two-cents on this one. I don't see many
conspiracy claims that DVP can't destroy with evidence, common sense,
and logic. I find most of his responses enlightening, accurate, and
sensible.

If I were to choose one person to speak on behalf of the lone assassin
camp I would be most comfortable selecting Vincent Bugliosi. His
insight is beyond reproach, his command of the evidence is staggaring,
and his presentation is logical and easy to follow. I have yet to see
a single conspiracy kook hold their own against him. David Talbot is
hilarious to watch spinning his wheels trying to avoid some of Chris
Matthew's questions, while Bugliosi presents evidence and logic in an
orderly and persuasive manner. I've noticed that most marginally sane
conspiracy nuts have kept their distance from Bugliosi. In his
debates with Dr. Wecht he has quickly dismantled Wecht's sadly-
outdated claims of frangible bullets and double impacts.

aeffects

Dec 14, 2009, 9:29:16 PM12/14/09
On Dec 9, 12:53 pm, François Carlier <Fra-Carl...@orange.fr> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> To me, David Von Pein is the best !
>
> I mean it.

off your knees shithead..... Von Pein is busy elsewhere

> /François Carlier/
>
> "Robert Harris" <reharr...@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message denews:reharris1-8298E...@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net...

> > The intelligence of the various LN advocates is directly proportional to
> > their realization that they have to evade the best arguments for
> > conspiracy.
>
> > Jean Davison is undoubtedly, the sharpest of the group and proves it by
> > never once discussing issues like the gunshots in Dealey Plaza or
> > Marcello's confession.
>
> > Mcadams is the second brightest. He has perfected the dreaded "hit n
> > run" tactic, posting some irrelevant non sequitar and then running like
> > hell to evade his target's outraged reply.
>
> > After that, the bell curve drops like the dead bodies of mafiosos who
> > talked too much about the JFK assassination.
>
> > Hope that helps.
>
> > Robert Harris
>

> > In article <v90th5ddjrfdc0k3u1rkkkskbmdegra...@4ax.com>,

curtjester1

Dec 15, 2009, 10:29:11 AM12/15/09
On Dec 9, 11:56 am, Robert Harris <reharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The intelligence of the various LN advocates is directly proportional to
> their realization that they have to evade the best arguments for
> conspiracy.
>
> Jean Davison is undoubtedly, the sharpest of the group and proves it by
> never once discussing issues like the gunshots in Dealey Plaza or
> Marcello's confession.

One that looks like McAdams is going to reject:

Reject because you 'deem' it not the truth? Who are you to say what
one can say as far as what they feel if it's the truth or not? I
happen to have seen her arguing in favor of Oswald not getting down
from upstairs in time and being on the side for a dual Oswald
identities that were hard to explain away. Of course that's nothing
new in the JFK field, people pretending to take sides or infilltrating
groups to see what they have. I am ashamed of your negative mind and
adolescence.

CJ

> Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 19:41:10 -0500
> From: aa...@panix.com
> To: curtj...@hotmail.com
> CC: jmca...@datasync.com; pfo...@rogers.com
> Subject: Re: Who is the best spokesman for the LN side?
>

> Hi,
>
> Is the comment about Jean Davison a joke? If it is, and you'll agree to
> ad a little smiley face after the statement, it's a pass.
>
> Else, a reject.
>
> .John

> On Mon, 14 Dec 2009, curtjester1 wrote:
>
> > On Dec 9, 11:56 am, Robert Harris <reharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> The intelligence of the various LN advocates is directly proportional to
> >> their realization that they have to evade the best arguments for
> >> conspiracy.
> >>
> >> Jean Davison is undoubtedly, the sharpest of the group and proves it by
> >> never once discussing issues like the gunshots in Dealey Plaza or
> >> Marcello's confession.
> >>

> > She's probably a mole as I have seen her arguing on the CT side. Your
> > question is like asking who the best liar is, or who the best
> > propagandist is? The better question would be, what CT'er has the
> > best knowledge and has the biggest influence in making people see how
> > phony the LNT side is.
> >
> > CJ

> >> Mcadams is the second brightest. He has perfected the dreaded "hit n
> >> run" tactic, posting some irrelevant non sequitar and then running like
> >> hell to evade his target's outraged reply.
> >>
> >> After that, the bell curve drops like the dead bodies of mafiosos who
> >> talked too much about the JFK assassination.
> >>
> >> Hope that helps.
> >>
> >> Robert Harris

> Mcadams is the second brightest. He has perfected the dreaded "hit n

> run" tactic, posting some irrelevant non sequitar and then running like
> hell to evade his target's outraged reply.
>
> After that, the bell curve drops like the dead bodies of mafiosos who
> talked too much about the JFK assassination.
>
> Hope that helps.
>
> Robert Harris
>

> In article <v90th5ddjrfdc0k3u1rkkkskbmdegra...@4ax.com>,

>  Peter Fokes <pfo...@rogers.com> wrote:
>

> > Canal?
>
> > McAdams?
>
> > Bud?
>
> > Tim?
>
> > Clavinger?
>
> > Other?
>
> > Who do you think does the best job of arguing the LN case in a
> > reasonable and succinct style with little bombast and rhetoric?
>
> > Regards,
> > Peter Fokes,

> > Toronto- Hide quoted text -

Message has been deleted

curtjester1

Dec 15, 2009, 12:05:35 PM12/15/09
On Dec 15, 10:29 am, curtjester1 <curtjest...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 9, 11:56 am, Robert Harris <reharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:> The intelligence of the various LN advocates is directly proportional to
> > their realization that they have to evade the best arguments for
> > conspiracy.
>
> > Jean Davison is undoubtedly, the sharpest of the group and proves it by
> > never once discussing issues like the gunshots in Dealey Plaza or
> > Marcello's confession.
>
> One that looks like McAdams is going to reject:
>
> Reject because you 'deem' it not the truth?  Who are you to say what
> one can say as far as what they feel if it's the truth or not?  I
> happen to have seen her arguing in favor of Oswald not getting down
> from upstairs in time and being on the side for a dual Oswald
> identities that were hard to explain away.  Of course that's nothing
> new in the JFK field, people pretending to take sides or infilltrating
> groups to see what they have.  I am ashamed of your negative mind and
> adolescence.
>
> CJ
>

> > Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 19:41:10 -0500
> > From: aa...@panix.com