Any Better Maps Of Oak Cliff?

curtjester1

Mar 15, 2007, 9:48:28 PM3/15/07
I just wanted to look a little closer at potential routes Oswald could
have taken after leaving his roominghouse at 626 N. Beckley Ave.

There were observations around E. Jefferson Ave, and E. 10th Ave, as
well as some between Denver, and N. Marsallis which cross E. 10th
Avenue.

>From E. 10th and Patton these are a fair amount of distance, and with
a better street map of Oak Cliff, one could lay some other potential
routes. From the one map I found online it would seem that Denver
runs into cross streets right close to the roominghouse, and N.
Marsallis could be accessible fairly easily. Here's the map that I
got those ideas from.

Tippit was parked and killed about 150 feet from the intersection of
E. 10th Avenue and Patton, on E. 10th. That was about 3 or 4 houses
from the corner.

http://maps.live.com/?vendor=google&pkw=maps|567169891

CJ

eca...@tx.rr.com

Mar 15, 2007, 10:08:25 PM3/15/07
Curt I walked em all and invented
some new ones.. I spent a lot of
time there and discovered that
there was really nothing new to
be gained by finding the exact
route. (Impossible to locate IMO)

I've lived here all my life and
that area is very confusing..
Diagonal streets.. No clear North,
South, East or West streets..
Not much to be gained by walking
it and creating new routes. It's
mainly a *nostalgic* journey I
suppose..

Ed 2058Mar1507

aeffects

Mar 16, 2007, 12:05:01 AM3/16/07
On Mar 15, 7:08 pm, ecag...@tx.rr.com wrote:
> Curt I walked em all and invented
> some new ones.. I spent a lot of
> time there and discovered that
> there was really nothing new to
> be gained by finding the exact
> route. (Impossible to locate IMO)

well then, that settles that Curt.... Eddie say its to difficult,
nothing to be gained..... you're not helping the Dallas and their PR
campaign, Eddie

tomnln

Mar 16, 2007, 12:07:56 AM3/16/07
It STILL comes out to .085 miles.

NO human RUN/WALK it in 2-3minutes.

http://www.whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

<eca...@tx.rr.com> wrote in message

cdddraftsman

Mar 16, 2007, 11:17:16 AM3/16/07
Ya there are , just walk straight ahead off the end of the pier !
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! ........... :-) ...................tl

Bud

Mar 16, 2007, 9:12:55 PM3/16/07

tomnln wrote:
> It STILL comes out to .085 miles.
>
> NO human RUN/WALK it in 2-3minutes.

And since it is known he was at the boardinhouse, and at 10th and
Patton killing Tippit, that leaves the estimate of 2-3 minutes
suspect.

cdddraftsman

Mar 16, 2007, 9:26:02 PM3/16/07
http://www.the-underdogs.info/downloadfile.php?file=games/j/jfkreload
Ya , there are , just go straight right off the end of the pier !
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! :
http://www.the-underdogs.info/downloadfile.php?file=games/j/jfkreload

Walt

Mar 16, 2007, 9:30:05 PM3/16/07
On 15 Mar, 19:48, "curtjester1" <curtjest...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I just wanted to look a little closer at potential routes Oswald could
> have taken after leaving his roominghouse at 626 N. Beckley Ave.
>
> There were observations around E. Jefferson Ave, and E. 10th Ave, as
> well as some between Denver, and N. Marsallis which cross E. 10th
> Avenue.
>
> >From E. 10th and Patton these are a fair amount of distance, and with
>
> a better street map of Oak Cliff, one could lay some other potential
> routes. From the one map I found online it would seem that Denver
> runs into cross streets right close to the roominghouse, and N.
> Marsallis could be accessible fairly easily. Here's the map that I
> got those ideas from.

Hmmmm...... I think you're going to have a little trouble finding
alternate routes using the map on your link.....I don't know if you can
get to Oakcliff from ......British Columbia!!.... Rotflmao

Walt

Bud

Mar 16, 2007, 9:30:23 PM3/16/07

curtjester1 wrote:
> I just wanted to look a little closer at potential routes Oswald could
> have taken after leaving his roominghouse at 626 N. Beckley Ave.

Heres a sketch map I found in the Dallas Police archives....

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx/03/0373-001.gif

But I usually use googgle maps for my map needs. And it might help
if you placed the boarding room on the right block, it isn`t at 626,
it`s at one thousand-something.

curtjester1

Mar 20, 2007, 7:19:14 PM3/20/07
> > CJ- Hide quoted text -

Ed, I have already visited your fair city and have even taken a tour
from GK Mike to the Tippit murder site. I did walk from the
roominghouse to the murder scene and it took me 13.5 minutes. It took
me 19 minutess from the Texas Theater to the roominghouse, and it took
me 6.5 minutes to walk from where Oswald supposedly got out of the cab
to the roominghouse. I walked it at a fair pace.

Trouble is Oswald was seen even farther east on Tenth, down towards
where Marsallis and Jefferson are. To get to Jefferson, that would be
another four minute walk IME. That would be too far to walk the
conventional way people think Oswald walked. It is also troubling
when Oswald wasn't seen by Markham or Scoggins, if he wasn't coming up
Patton.

Now, if he took a side street, and went east close to the
roominghouse, or even went back and around on W. Colorado, then maybe
there is another way a LNT'er can potentially get Oswald to where he
would be walking west and from the West down E. Tenth like he was seen
by many witnesses.

Since, you live there, it might be a fun trek to find how long it
might take by another unconventional route. Ed, you might become a
national hero, if you can figure out how Oswald got to the Tippit
murder scene with plenty of time to kill Tippit, if you unearth that
new route. What do you say?

CJ

curtjester1

Mar 20, 2007, 10:45:58 PM3/20/07
> > > CJ- Hide quoted text -

I think he's trying to say, the neighborhood is not that safe to walk
anymore...-).

CJ

curtjester1

Mar 20, 2007, 10:46:37 PM3/20/07

Sure you can, just get rental plane from Red Bird airport, and you can
get a one-way ticket to paradise...:O

CJ

curtjester1

Mar 20, 2007, 10:48:18 PM3/20/07
On 16 Mar, 21:30, "Bud" <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> curtjester1 wrote:
> > I just wanted to look a little closer at potential routes Oswald could
> > have taken after leaving his roominghouse at 626 N. Beckley Ave.
>
> Heres a sketchmapI found in the Dallas Police archives....
>
> http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx/03/0373-001.gif
>
> But I usually use googgle maps for mymapneeds. And it might help

> if you placed the boarding room on the right block, it isn`t at 626,
> it`s at one thousand-something.
>

> > There were observations around E. Jefferson Ave, and E. 10th Ave, as
> > well as some between Denver, and N. Marsallis which cross E. 10th
> > Avenue.
>
> > >From E. 10th and Patton these are a fair amount of distance, and with
> > a better streetmapofOakCliff, one could lay some other potential
> > routes. From the onemapI found online it would seem that Denver

> > runs into cross streets right close to the roominghouse, and N.
> > Marsallis could be accessible fairly easily. Here's themapthat I

> > got those ideas from.
>
> > Tippit was parked and killed about 150 feet from the intersection of
> > E. 10th Avenue and Patton, on E. 10th. That was about 3 or 4 houses
> > from the corner.
>
> >http://maps.live.com/?vendor=google&pkw=maps|567169891
>
> > CJ- Hide quoted text -

Your map doesn't come to be displayed. I think your right on the
address, it's 1026 N. Beckley.

CJ

Bud

Mar 20, 2007, 11:37:26 PM3/20/07

Bud wrote:
> curtjester1 wrote:
> > I just wanted to look a little closer at potential routes Oswald could
> > have taken after leaving his roominghouse at 626 N. Beckley Ave.
>

> Heres a sketch map I found in the Dallas Police archives....
>
> http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/03/0373-001.gif

I tried a fix on this link. It`s a good map, because it oncludes the
distances between key points (although one is a mistake)

eca...@tx.rr.com

Mar 20, 2007, 11:40:26 PM3/20/07
Court Jester, I say you rely too much
on "what if" theories from the all but
defunct "There's Something Fishy Here"
gang.. And too little on *hard*
evidence that demonstrate Oz did it..
A common failing among what's left of
the TSFH gang..

No, CJ, chances are slim it was another
guy in a Oz suit, or that witness
accounts are infallible that conflict
with the far more likely and logical
witness conclusions that Oz did it..
Which btw you seem to *WANT* to
disbelieve.. Go back to Square One,
and do not pass "GO"

MR ;~D 2111Mar20007

Ben Holmes

Mar 21, 2007, 12:39:30 AM3/21/07
In article <1174416372.1...@l75g2000hse.googlegroups.com>, curtjester1
says...

Do they have flights from Red Bird to LAX?

>CJ

Herbert Blenner

Mar 21, 2007, 11:55:29 AM3/21/07
On Mar 20, 10:40�pm, ecag...@tx.rr.com wrote:
> Court Jester, I say you rely too much
> on "what if" theories from the all but
> defunct "There's Something Fishy Here"
> gang.. And too little on *hard*
> evidence that demonstrate Oz did it..
> A common failing among what's left of
> the TSFH gang..
>
> No, CJ, chances are slim it was another
> guy in a Oz suit, or that witness
> accounts are infallible that conflict
> with the far more likely and logical
> witness conclusions that Oz did it..
> Which btw you seem to *WANT* to
> disbelieve.. Go back to Square One,
> and do not pass "GO"
>
> MR ;~D                  2111Mar20007

A Google search of alt.conspiracy.jfk and alt.assassination.jfk shows
that one and only one person posted the words that you have quoted and
attributed to me. That person, Ed Cage owes David Von Pein a
retraction and perhaps an apology.

In fact, I used the two words "ridiculous speculation" in a completely
different context. I wrote, "Newcomers may wonder why David devotes so
many words to ridiculous speculations." You elected to change the
meaning of my comment. Perhaps you can get away with this crap in your
neighborhood but be advised that your liable hops from one server to
another along the Internet. As a result the standards of Red Neck, USA
do not apply to this case.

Your time to remedy this situation has expired.

Herbert

Anthony Marsh

Mar 21, 2007, 11:59:30 AM3/21/07
eca...@tx.rr.com wrote:
> Court Jester, I say you rely too much
> on "what if" theories from the all but
> defunct "There's Something Fishy Here"
> gang.. And too little on *hard*
> evidence that demonstrate Oz did it..
> A common failing among what's left of
> the TSFH gang..

That's right, never question authority. Big Brother is always right.

Walt

Mar 21, 2007, 2:31:58 PM3/21/07

Huh? When did they move Oakcliff to Baghdad?

Walt

eca...@tx.rr.com

Mar 21, 2007, 2:44:08 PM3/21/07
Wrong again Marsh.. "Big Brother" can
be both right and wrong.. But BB is
not a player here at all Tony.. Sound
research, logic, and *objectivity* are
the players..

That's why no CT has ever survived and
that includes your "The grsssy knoll
shooter took an insurance shot" as well
as this roar-able diagram of yours
Marsh..
Tony's explanation:
http://home.comcast.net/~the-puzzle-palace/limo2006.gif

MR ;~D

aeffects

Mar 21, 2007, 10:06:05 PM3/21/07

jeez Eddie, you can't dance too???????

curtjester1

Mar 23, 2007, 10:57:37 AM3/23/07
> > > CJ- Hide quoted text -

I didn't see much there, but if one wants to see the map of Oak Cliff
from maps.com then the best thing I tried was to put in 1000 E.
Jefferson Ave, Dallas Tx. It gets all the pertinent streets
involved. I think Robert Harris had a map at one time, too.

CJ

curtjester1

Mar 23, 2007, 4:19:04 PM3/23/07

The best thing is to treat it as two separate murders, and just use as
much police evidence and evidence provided by others who went beyond
what the police did.

CJ

Walt

Mar 23, 2007, 11:42:46 PM3/23/07
On 20 Mar, 21:37, "Bud" <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> Bud wrote:
> > curtjester1 wrote:
> > > I just wanted to look a little closer at potential routes Oswald could
> > > have taken after leaving his roominghouse at 626 N. Beckley Ave.
>
> > Heres a sketch map I found in the Dallas Police archives....
>
> > http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/03/0373-001.gif
>
> I tried a fix on this link. It`s a good map, because it oncludes the
> distances between key points (although one is a mistake)

The sketched map was drawn by "LIM" Could that be Luke Mooney? The map
isn't well drawn, and cerainly not to scale but never-the- less, there's
some interesting info on that map. It's a shame there's no date on the
map, because apparently LIM thought that the distance from 500 N. Beckley
( They place where Whaley allegedly dropped LHO) to 404 E.10 was
important, because he listed the didrance as---- 6/10 mi.

Anybody wanna guess why LIM put that on this map??

Walt

Bud

Mar 24, 2007, 7:09:22 AM3/24/07

Because that is where Whaley, the cab driver, said Oz asked to be
taken. Whaley gives contrary information about the drop off point, but
did mark on a map the spot he dropped Oz off at for the WC. I notice
there is an "*" on this handrawn map on Beckley.

> Walt

Walt

Mar 24, 2007, 11:53:08 AM3/24/07
Yes there is an asterisk on the map between davis and 7th on Beckley
ave.I assume that's the place that LIM thought 500 N. Beckley
was....... Or the actual point where he thought Whaley had dropped his
passenger. That area of Dallas is kind of hard to determine where a
street number should be. When looking at that sketch map one might
assume that the roominghouse would have been in the 400 block of N.
Beckley but the actual address is 1026 N. Beckley. Rather confusing,
So it no wonder that Whaley was confused about where his passenger
wanted to go.

The point I was trying to make, and the Question I had was:... Why did
LIM record the distance from that asterisk to the "X" where Tippit was
shot? Officially there is no connection between those two points.

What becomes immediately apparent is:....If the guy that shot Tippit
had been Whaley's passenger who walked across Beckley in front of
Whaley's cab after he got out and started walking in a southeasterly
direction, he would have been in the vincinity of 10th and Patton at
about 1:05 / 1:10.....

We can be certain that this map was drawn sometime after Whaley gave
his affidavit on Saturday 11/ 23/ 63 but that's about all we can know
about when the map was drawn.... But it must have been drawn before
the cops had firmed up their theory that it was Oswald who rode in
Whaley's cab, because obviously LIM thought that the distance from 500
N. Beckley to 404 E. 10th was important.

Walt

> > Walt- Hide quoted text -

eca...@tx.rr.com

Mar 24, 2007, 11:55:06 AM3/24/07
CURTJESTER TO ED CAGE ON:---------------

"Since, you live there, it might be a fun trek
to find how long it might take by another
unconventional route. Ed, you might become a
national hero, if you can figure out how Oswald
got to the Tippit murder scene with plenty of
time to kill Tippit, if you unearth that
new route. What do you say?
CURTJESTER OFF---------------

I say it's a dead subject unless you
have *OVERRIDING* evidence the WC, HSCA,
Vincent Bugliosi, David Von Pein (DVP),
John Fiorentino, Ken Rahn, Gerald Posner,
Dr Chad Zimmerman, and Dr John McAdams
et al somehow overlooked..

Can you convince me you know something
the rest of us somehow missed? If so
please provide clear and convincing
evidence of your *OVERRIDING* time
limitations, restrictions, and supporting
sources.

Could be
YOU may be the one to become famous..

MR ;~D
Ed Cage 0625Mar2407

eca...@tx.rr.com

Walt

Mar 25, 2007, 1:05:38 AM3/25/07
On 24 Mar, 05:09, "Bud" <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:

Hmmm..... Does your reply really answer the question?

I didn't ask... Why LIM put an asterisk on his map at the place where
Whaley dropped his passenger??

The question was ....Why did LIM give the distance from 500 N. Beckley to
404 E.10th street??

According to the official story there is no direct connection between
these to points, and yet LIM listed that distance as 6/10 of a mile....so
why did LIM give the distance from 500 N. Beckley to 404 E. 10th street??
Obviously that distance was considered a relevant factor at the time LIM
drew this map, and before the cops developed the theory that it was Oswald
who rode in Whaley's cab.

Whaley said that his passenger got out of his cab near Beckley and Neches,
paid him a dollar and then walked in front of his cab as he crossed
Beckley Ave in a Southeasterly direction. His passenger left his cab at
about 12:55. Tippit was shot about 12 to 15 minutes later near the
intersection of 10th and Patton, a location that was about 3/4 of a mile
SOUTHEAST of the place where Whaley dropped his passenger. If Whaley's
passenger had walked south on Beckley about 4 blocks and then turned east
on 10th street, he could have been walking east on 10th near Patton at
about 1:05 -1:10.

Walt

Walt

Mar 25, 2007, 1:13:08 AM3/25/07
On 24 Mar, 05:09, "Bud" <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> > Walt- Hide quoted text -

You didn't answer the question.

Bud

Mar 25, 2007, 7:47:08 AM3/25/07

Yah, I did. "Because that is where Whaley, the cab driver, said Oz
asked to be taken." That would be the 500 block of North Beckley. This
is a to be used as a reference tool for future investigation, I
suppose, so all the distances to and from all the known points of
interest were included. You`ll see that the distance from the
boardinghouse to the Texas theater is included, even though they might
not have thought that he went directly from the boardinghouse to the
TT. It`s in anticipation that somefuture investigator might want to
know this information.

I strongly suspect that Whaley dropped Oz very close to the
boardinghouse. Whaley mentions "Neches" as the cross street in his WC
testimony, which doesn`t cross Beckley, but runs east-west a block
away from the boardinghouse. Like I said, they had Whaley mark his
route and drop off point on a Dallas City map, which can be found on
the Mary Ferrell Foundation site. It`s CE371-372, under Warren
Commission Hearings, Volume XVI. I looked at it, but even at 200%
magnification, I couldn`t make out the markings.

Bud

Mar 25, 2007, 9:23:30 AM3/25/07

Yah, I did. "Because that is where Whaley, the cab driver, said Oz

asked to be taken." That would be the 500 block of North Beckley. This
is a to be used as a reference tool for future investigation, I
suppose, so all the distances to and from all the known points of
interest were included.

I strongly suspect that Whaley dropped Oz very close to the

boardinghouse. Whaley mentions "Neches" as the cross street in his WC
testimony, which doesn`t cross Beckley, but runs east-west a block
away from the boardinghouse. Like I said, they had Whaley mark his
route and drop off point on a Dallas City map, which can be found on

the Mary Ferrell Foundation site. It`s CE171-172, under Warren

Walt

Mar 25, 2007, 9:37:15 AM3/25/07

The question was:.... Why did LIM record the DISTANCE fom 500 N.
Beckley to 404 E.!0th?

That would be the 500 block of North Beckley. This
> is a to be used as a reference tool for future investigation, I
> suppose, so all the distances to and from all the known points of
> interest were included.

Yes....That's what I would guess too. But since according to the
official fabrication, Oswald never traveled DIRECTLY from 500 N.
Beckley to 404 E.10th......So it would seem to be an irrelevant piece
of information. Unless...... They suspected that Whaley's passenger
was NOT Lee Oswald but he was Tippit's killer.

The last time Whaley's saw his passenger, he was traveling in a
southeasterly direction, after hehe got out of Whaley's cab. The
rooming house was NORTH of the spot where Whaley's passenger
disembarked., and several blocks PAST the roominghouse.

You`ll see that the distance from the
> boardinghouse to the Texas theater is included, even though they might
> not have thought that he went directly from the boardinghouse to the
> TT.

You must be looking at a different map.....The distance from the
rooming house to the Texas theater is NOT listed on the map I'm
looking at......

It`s in anticipation that somefuture investigator might want to
> know this information.
>
> I strongly suspect that Whaley dropped Oz very close to the
> boardinghouse. Whaley mentions "Neches" as the cross street in his WC
> testimony, which doesn`t cross Beckley, but runs east-west a block
> away from the boardinghouse. Like I said, they had Whaley mark his
> route and drop off point on a Dallas City map, which can be found on
> the Mary Ferrell Foundation site. It`s CE371-372, under Warren
> Commission Hearings, Volume XVI. I looked at it, but even at 200%

> magnification, I couldn`t make out the markings.-

I'm not 100% certain that Whaley's passenger was Lee Oswald. There are
many reasons that I have doubt.....
One of them being the FACT that Whaley dropped his passenger several
blocks PAST the rooming house.
I know the W.C. spun the idea that Lee Oswald wanted to throw any
persurers off his trail and that's why he rode right past the
roominghouse. I believe that's a dumb idea....and I don't buy it.
If Oswald wanted to cover his trail he could easily have gotten out of
Whaley's cab at the intersection of Zangs and N.Beckley and then made
sure that Whaley saw him walking north on Beckley and away from the
roominghouse. He would have only been a hundred yards away from his
room. This would have made a lot more sense if he wanted to deceive
any followers, and if he was in the big hurry that Mrs Robert's said
he was.

But that's just One reason that I have doubts that Oswald was whaley's
passenger, there are several more.

Walt

Bud

Mar 25, 2007, 10:23:41 AM3/25/07

Because this is a refrence work that includes distances from the
known points of interest, i.e., the boardinghouse, the Texas Theater,
the spot Whaley dropped off Oz, and the site where Tippit was killed.

> That would be the 500 block of North Beckley. This
> > is a to be used as a reference tool for future investigation, I
> > suppose, so all the distances to and from all the known points of
> > interest were included.
>
> Yes....That's what I would guess too.

Then whats the problem? This is a good example of your idiotic
approach to information. You assume what should be on this paper, and
are suspicious it doesn`t appear as you say it should. As usual, it
isn`t the evidence where the problem lies, it`s with the kook.

> But since according to the
> official fabrication, Oswald never traveled DIRECTLY from 500 N.
> Beckley to 404 E.10th......

Like I explained to you, the official version doesn`t have Oz going
straight from the boardinghouse to the Texas Theater, yet that
distance is provided also. The person making the map would not know
the requirements of future investigators working off this map, so
likely included various combinations in anticipation of needs unknown.
Obviously, *all* the times and distances could not be relevant to one
scenario. Idiot.

>So it would seem to be an irrelevant piece
> of information. Unless...... They suspected that Whaley's passenger
> was NOT Lee Oswald but he was Tippit's killer.

Walt, you really don`t need to go to these extremes to show you are
a kook, your credentials are well established.

> The last time Whaley's saw his passenger, he was traveling in a
> southeasterly direction, after hehe got out of Whaley's cab. The
> rooming house was NORTH of the spot where Whaley's passenger
> disembarked., and several blocks PAST the roominghouse.

This goes to show how your approach differs from mine. I thought
the most important thing to ascertain was where Whaley marked on that
map for the WC as to where he dropped Oz off (since his testimony
about the location was contrary). But you are more than happy to go
off half-cocked from dubious information.

> >You`ll see that the distance from the
> > boardinghouse to the Texas theater is included, even though they might
> > not have thought that he went directly from the boardinghouse to the
> > TT.
> You must be looking at a different map.....The distance from the
> rooming house to the Texas theater is NOT listed on the map I'm
> looking at......

Yah, it is. It is the same distance from the boardinghouse to the
Texas theater and to Tippit`s murder location, so they were written
together. At least, thats how I read what was done.

> >It`s in anticipation that somefuture investigator might want to
> > know this information.
> >
> > I strongly suspect that Whaley dropped Oz very close to the
> > boardinghouse. Whaley mentions "Neches" as the cross street in his WC
> > testimony, which doesn`t cross Beckley, but runs east-west a block
> > away from the boardinghouse. Like I said, they had Whaley mark his
> > route and drop off point on a Dallas City map, which can be found on
> > the Mary Ferrell Foundation site. It`s CE371-372, under Warren
> > Commission Hearings, Volume XVI. I looked at it, but even at 200%
> > magnification, I couldn`t make out the markings.-
>
> I'm not 100% certain that Whaley's passenger was Lee Oswald.

Yah, I know, forty plus years after the fact, and you kooks are
still struggling to get a grasp on the basics.

> There are
> many reasons that I have doubt.....
> One of them being the FACT that Whaley dropped his passenger several
> blocks PAST the rooming house.

Where exactly did Whaley drop Oz?

> I know the W.C. spun the idea that Lee Oswald wanted to throw any
> persurers off his trail and that's why he rode right past the
> roominghouse. I believe that's a dumb idea....and I don't buy it.
> If Oswald wanted to cover his trail he could easily have gotten out of
> Whaley's cab at the intersection of Zangs and N.Beckley and then made
> sure that Whaley saw him walking north on Beckley and away from the
> roominghouse.

I think that is closer to what happened.

> He would have only been a hundred yards away from his
> room. This would have made a lot more sense if he wanted to deceive
> any followers, and if he was in the big hurry that Mrs Robert's said
> he was.

Yah, Neches, the street Whaley mentioned, is near Zang and North
Beckley. The problem is, Whaley kept saying that Neches and North
Beckley (which don`t cross) was the 500 block of North Beckley. They
aren`t even close.

> But that's just One reason that I have doubts that Oswald was whaley's
> passenger, there are several more.

Well, that kills Oz offering the cab to that woman as evidence of
Oz`s innocence. But how does Oz get from the bus he exitted to the
boardinghouse?

Walt

Mar 25, 2007, 1:09:21 PM3/25/07

Half cocked? Ask my girl friends........

I'm merely questioning the official scenario..... You do know that it
is just a THEORY bases on an IMAGINED SCENARIO don't you Dud?

> > >You`ll see that the distance from the
> > > boardinghouse to the Texas theater is included, even though they might
> > > not have thought that he went directly from the boardinghouse to the
> > > TT.
> > You must be looking at a different map.....The distance from the
> > rooming house to the Texas theater is NOT listed on the map I'm
> > looking at......
>
> Yah, it is. It is the same distance from the boardinghouse to the
> Texas theater and to Tippit`s murder location, so they were written
> together. At least, thats how I read what was done.

Don't be dishonest.... You know damned well that the distance from
the rooming house to the Texas theater is NOT recorded on that sketch
map...... You're trying to save face and protect your inflated ego by
saying the distance can be found by adding the distance from the
roominghouse to 404 E.10th street, to the distance from 404 E.10th
street to the Texas theater. We both know that is a lie......The
actual distance would have been measured down Beckley to Jefferson
then west on Jefferson to the TT. Probably about 3/4 mi.

I'll admit this is one of the sticky points.....Whaley says it
happened, and the cops said Oswald confirmed it....

BUT?? Were the cops telling the truth??...Since I KNOW they lied
about many other things I don't trust them.

Walt

> > Walt

Bud

Mar 25, 2007, 1:45:26 PM3/25/07

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

> I'm merely questioning the official scenario.....

But the questions you are raising are childlike and stupid.

> You do know that it
> is just a THEORY bases on an IMAGINED SCENARIO don't you Dud?

It`s only a theory that you aren`t a moron, one I can find little
support for.

> > > You must be looking at a different map.....The distance from the
> > > rooming house to the Texas theater is NOT listed on the map I'm
> > > looking at......
> >
> > Yah, it is. It is the same distance from the boardinghouse to the
> > Texas theater and to Tippit`s murder location, so they were written
> > together. At least, thats how I read what was done.
>
> Don't be dishonest....

Not dishonest, just mistaken. Already was into my response, so I
couldn`t check the map, and used memory instead. It`s the same from
500 Beckley to both the TT and the Tippit murder scene.

That you entertain such thoughts that the DPD coerced Whaley to say
he gave Oz a cab ride, and coordinated that with information derived
from the interviews attended by multiple people shows once more why
you shouldn`t even be looking into these things. I asked about the
most basic aspect of this whole affair, where Whaley dropped Oz off
at, and that you didn`t feel worthy of comment.

Bud

Mar 25, 2007, 2:06:16 PM3/25/07

TOP POST:

Heres something else I found that might be of interest to you or
Curt. This site shows a tour map of Oz`s persumed routes (I think it`s
wrong). If the link works, it`ll be here...

http://www.cannet.com/~reesedw/DealyPage5.html

Walt

Mar 25, 2007, 4:53:34 PM3/25/07
On 25 Mar, 12:06, "Bud" <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> TOP POST:
>
> Heres something else I found that might be of interest to you or
> Curt. This site shows a tourmapof Oz`s persumed routes (I think it`s

> wrong). If the link works, it`ll be here...
>
> http://www.cannet.com/~reesedw/DealyPage5.html

Thank you....There's nothing of interest there....The map is the same
one that's printed in the Warren report.

Walt

> Walt wrote:

> > > distance is provided also. The person making themapwould not know
> > > the requirements of future investigators working off thismap, so

> > > likely included various combinations in anticipation of needs unknown.
> > > Obviously, *all* the times and distances could not be relevant to one
> > > scenario. Idiot.

> > > Walt, you really don`t need to go to these extremes to show you are
> > > a kook, your credentials are well established.

> > > This goes to show how your approach differs from mine. I thought
> > > the most important thing to ascertain was where Whaley marked on that

> > >mapfor the WC as to where he dropped Oz off (since his testimony

> > > about the location was contrary). But you are more than happy to go
> > > off half-cocked from dubious information.
>
> > Half cocked? Ask my girl friends........
>
> > I'm merely questioning the official scenario..... You do know that it
> > is just a THEORY bases on an IMAGINED SCENARIO don't you Dud?

> > > Yah, it is. It is the same distance from the boardinghouse to the
> > > Texas theater and to Tippit`s murder location, so they were written
> > > together. At least, thats how I read what was done.
>
> > Don't be dishonest.... You know damned well that the distance from
> > the rooming house to the Texas theater is NOT recorded on that sketch
> >map...... You're trying to save face and protect your inflated ego by
> > saying the distance can be found by adding the distance from the
> > roominghouse to 404 E.10th street, to the distance from 404 E.10th
> > street to the Texas theater. We both know that is a lie......The
> > actual distance would have been measured down Beckley to Jefferson
> > then west on Jefferson to the TT. Probably about 3/4 mi.

David Von Pein

Mar 25, 2007, 6:57:08 PM3/25/07
>>> "I strongly suspect that Whaley dropped Oz very close to the boardinghouse. Whaley mentions "Neches" as the cross street in his WC testimony, which doesn`t cross Beckley." <<<

In the film "Four Days In November", William Whaley himself takes us
on a re-creation of what he did and where he dropped Oswald on
11/22/63.

Whaley said: "This young man got in and told me he wanted to go to the
500 block of North Beckley. .... So I carried him on across the
viaduct, coming up to the intersection of Neely and North Beckley, he
said 'this'll do fine'. The fare was 95 cents, he handed me a dollar
bill and got out. He walked around the front of my cab, crossed the
street, and that's the last I saw of him." -- William W. Whaley; Via
his voice-over for the re-construction of the cab ride in "Four Days
In November" (1964; United Artists/MGM Home Video).

Whaley positively says "Neely" and not "Neches" in the film. Neely =
the 700 block of Beckley. So Oswald had to backtrack only 3 blocks,
not the 5 blocks that he would have had to backtrack had Whaley taken
him all the way to the "500 block" as Oz originally requested.

Walt

Mar 25, 2007, 7:25:20 PM3/25/07

Whaley was a totally unreliable witness..... In reading his affidavit
and his testimony it's very clear that he wanted no part of being a
witness. In my opinion his sense of time and date is worthless. He
may or may not have transported a man to Oakcliff at about 12:45 11 /
22 /63 ...... since he admitted that he didn't keep his log current
we only have his word concerning the time he picked up a male
passenger at the Greyhound Bus depot. I'm not trying to be critical
of Whaley....I'm just trying to be realistic.

The FACT that he said that Oswald knew they were trying to railroad
him...... is an indication that that was also Whaley's impression.
Whaley got that impression when he saw Lee Oswald in a line up BEFORE
Lee made the "I'm just a Patsy" statement.

I still skeptical that the man that Whaley carried from the Bus Depot
to Oakcliff was Lee Oswald.

Walt

Bud

Mar 25, 2007, 7:45:50 PM3/25/07

Walt wrote:
> On 25 Mar, 12:06, "Bud" <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> > TOP POST:
> >
> > Heres something else I found that might be of interest to you or
> > Curt. This site shows a tourmapof Oz`s persumed routes (I think it`s
> > wrong). If the link works, it`ll be here...
> >
> > http://www.cannet.com/~reesedw/DealyPage5.html
>
> Thank you....There's nothing of interest there....

Are you kidding? Didn`t you see the picture of Whaley`s giant head?
That alone makes it worth a look. Did you page through the whole
presentation?

>The map is the same
> one that's printed in the Warren report.

Yah, I see that now. They have Oz being dropped of at Neely. I
think that is a mistake, I don`t think he was dropped that far south.
Whaley mentions "Neches" to the WC, and thats about 8 blocks north,
near the boardinghouse.

Bud

Mar 25, 2007, 8:13:11 PM3/25/07

Thanks for that information, David. I really only wanted to be
sure, because Whaley is wrong somewhere, it`s just a matter of what
part of what he related is in error. He told the WC...

Whaley:... But when I got pretty close to the 500 block at Neches
and North Beckley, which is the 500 block, he said "this will do
fine."

Later he said...

Whaley: I wasn`t parked, I pulled to the curb on Neches and North
Beckley.

Ball: Neches, corner of Neches and North Beckley?

Whaley: Which is the 500 block.

You see, he is wrong about the street (Neches vs. Neeley) and the
block number (500 vs. 700) if he dropped Oz off where he says in the
film (although I think the film is the best evidence. Wish I could
read the map Whaley marked for the WC). But, I had a thought that
Neches might be right, as that is a street closeer to the
boardinghouse, and up around the 500 block, as shown on this map
(thanks again, David, for the pasting lesson).

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&output=html&f=q&q=neches+oak+cliff+dallas&zoom=0&zp=RRR

I was curious, is all, I thought it important to know for sure
the starting point, to better understand subsequent events. BTW, did
you see what Walt made of that handrawn map? Found indications of
conspiracy all over it. What a kook.

Bud

Mar 25, 2007, 8:14:51 PM3/25/07

Be sure to keep us posted on your irrational beliefs.

> Walt

David Von Pein

Mar 25, 2007, 8:58:02 PM3/25/07
>>> "BTW, did you see what Walt made of that handrawn map? Found indications of conspiracy all over it. What a kook." <<<

Nothing new there, huh? ~wink~

Walt's got Brennan seeing a shooter on the COMPLETE OPPOSITE end of
the WC exhibit he marked.....

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0112a.htm

Go figure kooks.

BACK TO WHALEY FOR A MOMENT LONGER.......

>>> "He {Whaley} is wrong about the street (Neches vs. Neely) and the block number (500 vs. 700) if he dropped Oz off where he says in the film {"Four Days In November"} (although I think the film is the best evidence)." <<<

Re. Whaley's "Neely/Neches" error.....It seems he merely was mixing up
the nearby street names in his WC testimony, with both streets
beginning with the same two letters. But, yes, you're right, Bud, when
you say a SECOND error is involved (the "Neches is the 500 block"
error by Whaley).

Whaley was merely mistaken...twice. But the main thing is we KNOW
(beyond any doubt) that Lee Oswald was in Whaley's cab. ....

Whaley IDed Oswald. And Oswald HIMSELF admitted to the police he took
a cab after vacating the bus.

So, if it WASN'T Oswald in that cab, then two extraordinary
coincidences MUST have occurred in Oak Cliff/Dallas between approx.
12:44 PM and 1:00 PM on 11/22/63.....

1.) An "imposter Oswald" of some kind was really in Whaley's cab, and
asked to be taken to the very same "Beckley" neighborhood in Oak Cliff
where LHO resided. (The "imposters" were thick as molasses, remember,
in Dallas, circa Nov. '63; everywhere you went, some guy who looked
like LHO was doing "suspicious" stuff -- per CTers, that is.) ;)

2.) Oswald (the real one) somehow managed to get to his roominghouse
by 12:59 or 1:00, after he departed McWatters' bus....but WITHOUT
getting into Whaley's cab.

Did Oswald walk the 1.80 miles from the bus to 1026 Beckley in 15 or
16 minutes? Or did he get into that Rambler (again) that Roger Craig
saw him get into EARLIER at 12:40 PM?

But if the "Rambler" incident really DID occur...then WHY WAS OSWALD
LEFT HUNG OUT TO DRY AFTER HE WENT TO HIS ROOMINGHOUSE AT 1:00? (Part
of the "frame-up" to set Oz up as the patsy, I suppose....right?)

The bottom-line is.....

Regardless of exactly what block Oswald hopped out of Whaley's taxicab
-- Oswald was definitely home at approx. 1:00 and was at 10th & Patton
by 1:15.

~MARK VII~

Walt

Mar 25, 2007, 9:01:47 PM3/25/07
> http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&output=html&f=q&q=neches+oak+cliff+...

> I was curious, is all, I thought it important to know for sure
> the starting point, to better understand subsequent events. BTW, did
> you see what Walt made of that handrawn map? Found indications of
> conspiracy all over it. What a kook.- Hide quoted text -

What do you believe I "made of" that hand drawn map??

Walt

wig...@xit.net

Mar 25, 2007, 9:57:40 PM3/25/07

Bud is Dave Reese an acquaintance or did you just find his site?

DW

Bud

Mar 25, 2007, 10:11:08 PM3/25/07

What did I say?

> Walt

Bud

Mar 25, 2007, 10:17:13 PM3/25/07

I just happened upon it, I don`t remember how. Likely I was
searching google images, and a photo from the site led me to check it
out So, no I don`t know the guy. Did you think I was plugging his
site? Any road ( I was just watching Rome), did you see the map of
Oz`s route from Tippit`s car? What do you think? It shows on the
pavement/off the pavement, right?

wig...@xit.net

Mar 25, 2007, 11:32:19 PM3/25/07
On Mar 25, 8:17 pm, "Bud" <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:

I thought the guy actually did a good with his site. I was just
curious if you knew him. He went pretty far out to "no-where" to get
the picture of Whaleys' Cab. That was impressive to see that he went
to that much trouble to see it. Also he included a nice article form
the widow of Officer Tippit that I don't recall ever seeing (I'm just
a buff, you know?). His hand-drawn route of Oz from the murder
scene of Tippit looks to be very logical & corresponds with witness
statements. The newspaper map of Oz's route that he included, sure
lacks for any detail or the possibility of the use of the other
streets or alleys. I had to laugh as he described his nervousness as
he photographed around the TT. His trip was well thought out,
although I didn't see the pictures of his wife telling him to hurry
the hell up.

Walt

Mar 26, 2007, 8:59:58 AM3/26/07

You said...... That I "Found indications of conspiracy all over it."

I'm curious why you would say that?.... I was merely asking
questions about the map. How could you interpret my questions as "
indications of conspiracy"

I'd suggest that you don't want any aspect of your bible ( the Warren
Report) questioned. It's the gospel according to Bud.

Walt

> > Walt- Hide quoted text -

tomnln

Mar 26, 2007, 3:53:42 PM3/26/07
WRONG AGAIN BUD;

Volume XVI CE 171 is on page 525
Volume XVI CE 172 is on page 526

BOTH are pictures of Oswald's Funeral.

"Bud" <sirs...@fast.net> wrote in message

Bud

Mar 26, 2007, 4:27:06 PM3/26/07

Then why did you ask?

> I'm curious why you would say that?....

I like to point out the weird behavior of kooks.

> I was merely asking
> questions about the map.

No, you were construing information on this map to mean that the
Dallas police knew that Oz didn`t ride and Whaley`s cab, but that
Tippit`s real killer did.

> How could you interpret my questions as "
> indications of conspiracy"
>
> I'd suggest that you don't want any aspect of your bible ( the Warren
> Report) questioned. It's the gospel according to Bud.

This was Dallas Police generated material, not WC generated
material.

Walt

Mar 26, 2007, 7:14:16 PM3/26/07
On 25 Mar, 18:58, "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Nothing new there, huh? ~wink~
>
> Walt's got Brennan seeing a shooter on the COMPLETE OPPOSITE end of
> the WC exhibit he marked.....
>
> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0...

> Go figure kooks.
>
> BACK TO WHALEY FOR A MOMENT LONGER.......

> Re. Whaley's "Neely/Neches" error.....It seems he merely was mixing up
> the nearby street names in his WC testimony, with both streets
> beginning with the same two letters. But, yes, you're right, Bud, when
> you say a SECOND error is involved (the "Neches is the 500 block"
> error by Whaley).
>
> Whaley was merely mistaken...twice. But the main thing is we KNOW
> (beyond any doubt) that Lee Oswald was in Whaley's cab. ....
>
> Whaley IDed Oswald. And Oswald HIMSELF admitted to the police he took
> a cab after vacating the bus.

Oswald "admitted" taking a cab AFTER Whaley told the cops that he had
hauled JFK's killer to Oakcliff.

Oswald might have rode a cab to Oakcliff, and thought it would fit in
with his alibi, because the cab he rode was a CITY cab and the driver
waited a couple of minutes while Lee dashed in and changed his
clothes, then Lee had the CITY cab take him to the Texas theater.
Lee may have thought the driver was the same driver who dropped him
off at the theater, not realizing that Whaley was just a BSing cabbie
who wanted to garner some attention from his fellow cabbies by
claiming he had gave the killer a ride to Oak Cliff after the murder
of JFK.

> So, if it WASN'T Oswald in that cab, then two extraordinary

> coincidences MUST have occurred inOakCliff/Dallas between approx.

> 12:44 PM and 1:00 PM on 11/22/63.....
>
> 1.) An "imposter Oswald" of some kind was really in Whaley's cab, and
> asked to be taken to the very same "Beckley" neighborhood inOakCliff
> where LHO resided. (The "imposters" were thick as molasses, remember,
> in Dallas, circa Nov. '63; everywhere you went, some guy who looked
> like LHO was doing "suspicious" stuff -- per CTers, that is.) ;)

Not so far fetched when you think about it......

> 2.) Oswald (the real one) somehow managed to get to his roominghouse
> by 12:59 or 1:00, after he departed McWatters' bus....but WITHOUT
> getting into Whaley's cab.

Whaley didn't have the only cab in town......You might remember that
Scroggins was sitting in his cab at the intersection of 10th and
Patton when J.D.Tippit was shot.

> Did Oswald walk the 1.80 miles from the bus to 1026 Beckley in 15 or
> 16 minutes? Or did he get into that Rambler (again) that Roger Craig
> saw him get into EARLIER at 12:40 PM?

Oswald had been aboard Mc watters bus ....at least he had a transfer
from that bus in his shirt pocket. And Mrs Bledsoe said she saw him on
Mc Watters wearing a reddish brown shirt with a large hole in the
right elbow.

> But if the "Rambler" incident really DID occur...then WHY WAS OSWALD
> LEFT HUNG OUT TO DRY AFTER HE WENT TO HIS ROOMINGHOUSE AT 1:00? (Part
> of the "frame-up" to set Oz up as the patsy, I suppose....right?)
>
> The bottom-line is.....
>
> Regardless of exactly what block Oswald hopped out of Whaley's taxicab
> -- Oswald was definitely home at approx. 1:00 and was at 10th & Patton
> by 1:15.

Oswald was at the roominghouse at 1:00 pm .....Was he in Whaley's
cab??? And he was NOT at 10th and Patton at 1:06 when Markham saw
Tippit shot.

Walt

> ~MARK VII~

Bud

Mar 26, 2007, 8:08:08 PM3/26/07

Walt wrote:

> > Nothing new there, huh? ~wink~
> >
> > Walt's got Brennan seeing a shooter on the COMPLETE OPPOSITE end of
> > the WC exhibit he marked.....
> >
> > http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0...
> >
> > Go figure kooks.
> >
> > BACK TO WHALEY FOR A MOMENT LONGER.......

> > Re. Whaley's "Neely/Neches" error.....It seems he merely was mixing up
> > the nearby street names in his WC testimony, with both streets
> > beginning with the same two letters. But, yes, you're right, Bud, when
> > you say a SECOND error is involved (the "Neches is the 500 block"
> > error by Whaley).
> >
> > Whaley was merely mistaken...twice. But the main thing is we KNOW
> > (beyond any doubt) that Lee Oswald was in Whaley's cab. ....
> >
> > Whaley IDed Oswald. And Oswald HIMSELF admitted to the police he took
> > a cab after vacating the bus.
>
> Oswald "admitted" taking a cab AFTER Whaley told the cops that he had
> hauled JFK's killer to Oakcliff.

Ah, Oz said he took a cab to cover Whaley`s lie for him.

> Oswald might have rode a cab to Oakcliff, and thought it would fit in
> with his alibi, because the cab he rode was a CITY cab and the driver
> waited a couple of minutes while Lee dashed in and changed his
> clothes, then Lee had the CITY cab take him to the Texas theater.

Our story so far. It wasn`t the cabbie who said he drove Oz to Oak
Cliff who drove Oz to Oak Cliff, it was some unintentified cabbie who
didn`t say he drove Oz to Oak Cliff that drove Oz to Oak Cliff.

> Lee may have thought the driver was the same driver who dropped him
> off at the theater, not realizing that Whaley was just a BSing cabbie
> who wanted to garner some attention from his fellow cabbies by
> claiming he had gave the killer a ride to Oak Cliff after the murder
> of JFK.

Yah, either Oz was guilty, or everyone was liars.

> > So, if it WASN'T Oswald in that cab, then two extraordinary
> > coincidences MUST have occurred inOakCliff/Dallas between approx.
> > 12:44 PM and 1:00 PM on 11/22/63.....
> >
> > 1.) An "imposter Oswald" of some kind was really in Whaley's cab, and
> > asked to be taken to the very same "Beckley" neighborhood inOakCliff
> > where LHO resided. (The "imposters" were thick as molasses, remember,
> > in Dallas, circa Nov. '63; everywhere you went, some guy who looked
> > like LHO was doing "suspicious" stuff -- per CTers, that is.) ;)
>
> Not so far fetched when you think about it......

Downright likely, if your brain works like Walt`s.

> > 2.) Oswald (the real one) somehow managed to get to his roominghouse
> > by 12:59 or 1:00, after he departed McWatters' bus....but WITHOUT
> > getting into Whaley's cab.
>
> Whaley didn't have the only cab in town......You might remember that
> Scroggins was sitting in his cab at the intersection of 10th and
> Patton when J.D.Tippit was shot.

A CITY cab? Maybe Scoggins was the other cab driver, and drove Oz
to 10th and Patton so he could kill Tippit.

> > Did Oswald walk the 1.80 miles from the bus to 1026 Beckley in 15 or
> > 16 minutes? Or did he get into that Rambler (again) that Roger Craig
> > saw him get into EARLIER at 12:40 PM?
>
> Oswald had been aboard Mc watters bus ...

Can`t be sure. He may have been a bus driver who liked to shoot his
mouth off about JFK`s killer getting on his bus.

>.at least he had a transfer
> from that bus in his shirt pocket. And Mrs Bledsoe said she saw him on
> Mc Watters wearing a reddish brown shirt with a large hole in the
> right elbow.

This is a picture of CE 150, the shirt Oswald was *arrested* in.
You can see the rip in the right sleeve in the picture. This is the
shirt Bledsoe saw on the bus.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?absPageId=138183

> > But if the "Rambler" incident really DID occur...then WHY WAS OSWALD
> > LEFT HUNG OUT TO DRY AFTER HE WENT TO HIS ROOMINGHOUSE AT 1:00? (Part
> > of the "frame-up" to set Oz up as the patsy, I suppose....right?)
> >
> > The bottom-line is.....
> >
> > Regardless of exactly what block Oswald hopped out of Whaley's taxicab
> > -- Oswald was definitely home at approx. 1:00 and was at 10th & Patton
> > by 1:15.
>
> Oswald was at the roominghouse at 1:00 pm .....

Any idiot can say that. What you can`t do is establish this as
true.

>Was he in Whaley's
> cab??? And he was NOT at 10th and Patton at 1:06 when Markham saw
> Tippit shot.

Mrs Markham said it was Oz she saw shoot Tippit. Likely it was
around 1:15.

> Walt
>

> > ~MARK VII~

Bud

Mar 26, 2007, 8:23:48 PM3/26/07

Walt wrote:

> > Nothing new there, huh? ~wink~
> >
> > Walt's got Brennan seeing a shooter on the COMPLETE OPPOSITE end of
> > the WC exhibit he marked.....
> >
> > http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0...
> >
> > Go figure kooks.
> >
> > BACK TO WHALEY FOR A MOMENT LONGER.......

> > Re. Whaley's "Neely/Neches" error.....It seems he merely was mixing up
> > the nearby street names in his WC testimony, with both streets
> > beginning with the same two letters. But, yes, you're right, Bud, when
> > you say a SECOND error is involved (the "Neches is the 500 block"
> > error by Whaley).
> >
> > Whaley was merely mistaken...twice. But the main thing is we KNOW
> > (beyond any doubt) that Lee Oswald was in Whaley's cab. ....
> >
> > Whaley IDed Oswald. And Oswald HIMSELF admitted to the police he took
> > a cab after vacating the bus.
>
> Oswald "admitted" taking a cab AFTER Whaley told the cops that he had
> hauled JFK's killer to Oakcliff.
>
> Oswald might have rode a cab to Oakcliff, and thought it would fit in
> with his alibi, because the cab he rode was a CITY cab

Go to this site, and look at the picture of Whaley. Then read what
is written on the sign over his huge head.

http://www.cannet.com/~reesedw/DealyPage5.html

Walt

Mar 26, 2007, 8:36:48 PM3/26/07
On 26 Mar, 18:08, "Bud" <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> Walt wrote:
>
> > > Nothing new there, huh? ~wink~
>
> > > Walt's got Brennan seeing a shooter on the COMPLETE OPPOSITE end of
> > > the WC exhibit he marked.....
>
> > >http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0...
>
> > > Go figure kooks.
>
> > > BACK TO WHALEY FOR A MOMENT LONGER.......

> > > Re. Whaley's "Neely/Neches" error.....It seems he merely was mixing up
> > > the nearby street names in his WC testimony, with both streets
> > > beginning with the same two letters. But, yes, you're right, Bud, when
> > > you say a SECOND error is involved (the "Neches is the 500 block"
> > > error by Whaley).
>
> > > Whaley was merely mistaken...twice. But the main thing is we KNOW
> > > (beyond any doubt) that Lee Oswald was in Whaley's cab. ....
>
> > > Whaley IDed Oswald. And Oswald HIMSELF admitted to the police he took
> > > a cab after vacating the bus.
>
> > Oswald "admitted" taking a cab AFTER Whaley told the cops that he had
> > hauled JFK's killer to Oakcliff.
>
> Ah, Oz said he took a cab to cover Whaley`s lie for him.

Not exactly goober..... When Captain Fritz confronted Oswald with the
information that a cab driver said that Lee had rode in his cab the
previous day after the murder of JFK, Oswald thought he could use that
as an alibi for his whereabouts at the time Tippit was shot, so he
admitted that he took a cab. He very well could have been in a cab at
1:05 -1:10 when Tippit was shot at 1:06. We simply don't know how he
got to the Texas theater. Maybe he did take a cab......

You BELIEVE that CE 150 is the same shirt Oswald was wearing at the
time of his arrest but you're wrong. That shirt with the hole in the
elbow was found in Oswald's room at the rooming house by the cops when
they searched his room that afternoon. Oswald was wearing a GRAY shirt
at the time of his arrest.

> http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?absPageId...

> > > But if the "Rambler" incident really DID occur...then WHY WAS OSWALD
> > > LEFT HUNG OUT TO DRY AFTER HE WENT TO HIS ROOMINGHOUSE AT 1:00? (Part
> > > of the "frame-up" to set Oz up as the patsy, I suppose....right?)
>
> > > The bottom-line is.....
>
> > > Regardless of exactly what block Oswald hopped out of Whaley's taxicab
> > > -- Oswald was definitely home at approx. 1:00 and was at 10th & Patton
> > > by 1:15.
>
> > Oswald was at the roominghouse at 1:00 pm .....
>
> Any idiot can say that.

Hey, that's what the Warren Commission said......you would argue with
your venerated Warren Commission would you, Dud??

What you can`t do is establish this as
> true.
>
> >Was he in Whaley's
> > cab??? And he was NOT at 10th and Patton at 1:06 when Markham saw
> > Tippit shot.
>
> Mrs Markham said it was Oz she saw shoot Tippit. Likely it was
> around 1:15.
>

> > Walt
>

> > > ~MARK VII~- Hide quoted text -

Walt

Mar 26, 2007, 9:15:13 PM3/26/07
> > > ~MARK VII~- Hide quoted text -

Look at his trip manifest..... Does it say "CITY" cab?

Bud

Mar 27, 2007, 5:50:47 AM3/27/07

Did the person who identified the cab they saw as a CITY cab do so
by looking at the manifest?

Bud

Mar 27, 2007, 6:00:16 AM3/27/07

After shooting Tippit? Unlikely.

Support that it was CE 150 found in Oz`s drawer.

> Oswald was wearing a GRAY shirt
> at the time of his arrest.

Because you saw one photo, which you can`t be sure represents the
colors correctly.

> > http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?absPageId...

> > > Oswald was at the roominghouse at 1:00 pm .....
> >
> > Any idiot can say that.
>
> Hey, that's what the Warren Commission said......you would argue with
> your venerated Warren Commission would you, Dud??

No, they don`t state that as fact, only an idiot would (which
explains why you do). Look at the map of Oz route prepared by the WC.
Notice that it says "All times are approximates".

Walt

Mar 27, 2007, 10:04:53 AM3/27/07

That's true .....However.....the 1:00 pm time was confirmed by Mrs
Roberts...She said Lee came in at about 1:00pm and hurried to his room
and was there a few minutes before he departed. She saw him leave the
roominghouse while donning a DARK DARK colored jacket. The last she
saw of him he was STANDING STILL at the bus stop in front of the
house.
So the Warren Commission ESTIMATED that Oswald arrived at about 1:00
pm and Mrs Roberts confirmed that Oswald arrived at about 1:00pm. I
know you'l respond that the time is only an estimate......but save
your breath... I recognize that the time could have been 12:59 or it
could have been 1:01...... We both know that even if the time isn't as
precise as a rocket launch it's still accurate enough to determine
that Lee Oswald was standing on the sidewalk at the roominghouse at
about 1:04.

Bud

Mar 27, 2007, 4:38:24 PM3/27/07

Bud

Mar 27, 2007, 4:52:07 PM3/27/07

Mrs Roberts was the source of the "approximately 1 o`clock" time
for Oz coming into the boardinghouse. You`re using Roberts to confirm
Roberts?

>She said Lee came in at about 1:00pm and hurried to his room
> and was there a few minutes before he departed.

Yah, she guessed what time he came in, and she guessed how long he
stayed. From that you claim definate times. You are an idiot.

> She saw him leave the
> roominghouse while donning a DARK DARK colored jacket.

Yah, Oz had a jacket. Oz killer had a jacket. Tippit`s killer shed
his jacket. Oswald was arrested without a jacket. More indications of
Oz`s guilt, as if there aren`t enough.

> The last she
> saw of him he was STANDING STILL at the bus stop in front of the
> house.

He was seen standing on a corner where a bus stops. Does nothing to
establish he was waiting for a bus.

> So the Warren Commission ESTIMATED that Oswald arrived at about 1:00
> pm

But what kind of retard would state that this means that Oz was at
the boardinghouse at 1:00?

> and Mrs Roberts confirmed that Oswald arrived at about 1:00pm. I
> know you'l respond that the time is only an estimate......but save
> your breath... I recognize that the time could have been 12:59 or it
> could have been 1:01......

In what meaningful way have you determined that Roberts could only
have been mistakem by one minute? In what way can you use her estimate
to rule out that it was 12:50 that Oz came in?

>We both know that even if the time isn't as
> precise as a rocket launch it's still accurate enough to determine
> that Lee Oswald was standing on the sidewalk at the roominghouse at
> about 1:04.

<snicker> Yah, she guesses at what time he comes in, guesses how
long he stays, and from that, you claim precision.

Walt

Mar 27, 2007, 6:24:51 PM3/27/07

You're just playing dumb...right? Nobody who knows the the "facts"
as established by your venerated Warren Commission and published in
your bible, could make such an obtuse statement. According to your
bible Oswald left McWatters bus at 12:44, and he was at the Taxi stand
at the bus depot at 12:48 ...... If Oswald was the passenger in
Whaley's cab per your bible, then it only took Whaley about 30 seconds
to travel the 2.4 miles to Oak Cliff. So Oswald could arrive at the
rooming house at 12:50 as you suggest.....an assinine suggestion I
might add.

Do you believe that Whaley was driving a dragster that day?

> >We both know that even if the time isn't as
> > precise as a rocket launch it's still accurate enough to determine
> > that Lee Oswald was standing on the sidewalk at the roominghouse at
> > about 1:04.
>
> <snicker> Yah, she guesses at what time he comes in, guesses how
> long he stays, and from that, you claim precision.

I don't claim precision ..... I'm merely using the times given in your
bible.

Walt

Walt

Mar 27, 2007, 6:51:51 PM3/27/07

Walt

P.S. I find it very gratifying to beat you over the head with your own
bible....

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

Bud

Mar 27, 2007, 7:46:17 PM3/27/07

<SNIP>

Again, you are offering estimated times as if they are factual
times. So with that in ind, let me ask you the same question again...
"In what way can you use her estimate to rule out that it was 12:50 Oz
came in?"

> Do you believe that Whaley was driving a dragster that day?

I am only pointing out once again that you only pretend to have the
times for the things you claim.

> > >We both know that even if the time isn't as
> > > precise as a rocket launch it's still accurate enough to determine
> > > that Lee Oswald was standing on the sidewalk at the roominghouse at
> > > about 1:04.
> >
> > <snicker> Yah, she guesses at what time he comes in, guesses how
> > long he stays, and from that, you claim precision.
>
> I don't claim precision ..... I'm merely using the times given in your
> bible.

Like any information considered by you it is doomed to be
misunderstood.

<SNIP>

tomnln

Mar 27, 2007, 11:56:14 PM3/27/07
Read her testimony, "he came in at 1:00 or, a little LATER"

Stayed 3 or 4 minutes.

Last time I saw him he was standing at the bus stop.

THE WCR ACCEPTED HER TIMING.

"Bud" <sirs...@fast.net> wrote in message

Bud

Mar 28, 2007, 5:43:41 AM3/28/07

tomnln wrote:
> Read her testimony, "he came in at 1:00 or, a little LATER"

In what meaningful way does this rule out that Oz came in earlier
than 1?

> Stayed 3 or 4 minutes.

Impossible it was 1, 2, 5, 7?

> Last time I saw him he was standing at the bus stop.

It was also just a corner. One a person might pause at before
continuing across the street.

> THE WCR ACCEPTED HER TIMING.

And understood them to be estimates, a concept kooks can`t wrap
their tiny little minds around.

Walt

Mar 28, 2007, 10:09:35 AM3/28/07
On 28 Mar, 03:43, "Bud" <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> tomnln wrote:
> > Read her testimony, "he came in at 1:00 or, a little LATER"
>
> In what meaningful way does this rule out that Oz came in earlier
> than 1?
>
> > Stayed 3 or 4 minutes.
>
> Impossible it was 1, 2, 5, 7?
>
> > Last time I saw him he was standing at the bus stop.
>
> It was also just a corner. One a person might pause at before
> continuing across the street.
>
> > THE WCR ACCEPTED HER TIMING.
>
> And understood them to be estimates, a concept kooks can`t wrap
> their tiny little minds around.
>

> > "Bud" <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote in message

I have no problem comprehending what I read.......But It's obvious
that you do have a reading comprehension problem.

I asked you a simle question ....... Why would LIM record the distance
from 500 N. Beckley ( the spot where Whaley allegedly dropped his
passenger) to 404 E.10 st. when there is no official direct connection
between those two points?

You answered:......Because that's where Whaley said he dropped Oswald,
Idiot!

I believe you should learn to read, before calling someone else an
Idiot.

Once you learn to read then you'll realize that Mrs Roberts said that
Lee arrived at the rooming house at about 1:00pm or a little LATER.
That means he might have arrived somewhere between 12:59 and
1:03.....

Walt

> > > <SNIP>- Hide quoted text -

Walt

Mar 28, 2007, 10:34:32 AM3/28/07
On 26 Mar, 18:08, "Bud" <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:

Oh but the cabbie was identified Dud...... Henry Wade said his name
was Darrel Glick.....

While "briefing" reporters Henry Wade blurted out that the Cab Driver
who had drove Oswald to the Texas theater, was named Darrel Glick.
When reporters asked him to repeat that.....He said something like
"The cab driver took Oswald to Oak Cliff"
and tried to make them think they had mistaken the words "Oak Cliff"
for the words "Darrel Glick". He didn't realize that a couple of
those reporters had tape recorders,and had recorded exactly what he
had said. In the wild torrent of information that was swirling about
in Dallas that weekend Henry Wades faux pas was swept into the back
water and ignored as an unimportant piece of information.

Walt

> http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?absPageId...

> > > But if the "Rambler" incident really DID occur...then WHY WAS OSWALD
> > > LEFT HUNG OUT TO DRY AFTER HE WENT TO HIS ROOMINGHOUSE AT 1:00? (Part
> > > of the "frame-up" to set Oz up as the patsy, I suppose....right?)
>
> > > The bottom-line is.....
>
> > > Regardless of exactly what block Oswald hopped out of Whaley's taxicab
> > > -- Oswald was definitely home at approx. 1:00 and was at 10th & Patton
> > > by 1:15.
>
> > Oswald was at the roominghouse at 1:00 pm .....
>
> Any idiot can say that. What you can`t do is establish this as
> true.
>
> >Was he in Whaley's
> > cab??? And he was NOT at 10th and Patton at 1:06 when Markham saw
> > Tippit shot.
>
> Mrs Markham said it was Oz she saw shoot Tippit. Likely it was
> around 1:15.
>

> > Walt
>

> > > ~MARK VII~- Hide quoted text -

Walt

Mar 28, 2007, 11:37:26 AM3/28/07
On 28 Mar, 03:43, "Bud" <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> tomnln wrote:
> > Read her testimony, "he came in at 1:00 or, a little LATER"
>
> In what meaningful way does this rule out that Oz came in earlier
> than 1?
>
> > Stayed 3 or 4 minutes.
>
> Impossible it was 1, 2, 5, 7?

Mrs Roberts:... "Last time I saw him he was standing at the bus stop."

It was also just a corner. One a person might pause at before
continuing across the street.

Not true.... The bus stop was NOT at the pedestrian crosswalk. The bus
stop was several yards to the left ( south) of the crosswalk. That is
probably a law, made for safety reasons.

Mrs Roberts said she saw Lee STANDING at the bus stop..... A normal
reasoning person would think she was depicting a man STANDING and
waiting for a bus. He may have hesitated for a minute to make up his
mind about the quickest way to get to the Texas theater, before
leaving that bus stop, but never-the- less Mrs Roberts did say he was
STANDING still the last time she saw him. Hardly the action of a man
who would have had to have run as fast as he could go to get about 1/4
of the way to the site where Tippit was shot by 1:06.

Walt

> > THE WCR ACCEPTED HER TIMING.
>
> And understood them to be estimates, a concept kooks can`t wrap
> their tiny little minds around.
>

> > "Bud" <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote in message

> > > <SNIP>- Hide quoted text -

tomnln

Mar 29, 2007, 12:20:10 AM3/29/07
Bud;
You must PROVE she was wrong.

We can PROVE the authorities LIED.

http://www.whokilledjfk.net/

"Bud" <sirs...@fast.net> wrote in message

Bud

Mar 28, 2007, 4:05:37 PM3/28/07

Yah, there were 4 places of note, 500 Beckley where Oz supposedly
asked to be dropped, the boardinghouse, the Tippit murder scene, and
the Texas Theater. The purpose of the map should have been obvious,
yet you seemed dumbfounded by it. I assumed it was because you were an
idiot. Do you have a better explaination?

> I believe you should learn to read, before calling someone else an
> Idiot.

I read what you said. You are an idiot.

> Once you learn to read then you'll realize that Mrs Roberts said that
> Lee arrived at the rooming house at about 1:00pm or a little LATER.

In what meaningful way does that rule out 11:50 as the time Oz
entered the boardinghouse. What way did you use to determine how
accurate an idea Roberts had at the time?

> That means he might have arrived somewhere between 12:59 and
> 1:03.....

Or he might have arrived at a time outside that range. Would you
say it was impossible the time was 12:58? 1:04?

Bud

Mar 28, 2007, 4:09:50 PM3/28/07

Really? Can you support that there was a cab driver named Darrel
Glick working the vicintity of the TSBD on 11-22?

Bud

Mar 28, 2007, 4:14:12 PM3/28/07

tomnln wrote:
> Bud;
> You must PROVE she was wrong.

No, I think she was right, and Oz did come into the boardinghouse
around 1 o`clock. I`d say give or take 15 minutes using only her
estimate as a guide, but I wouldn`t rule out times outside that range.

Walt

Mar 28, 2007, 6:00:22 PM3/28/07
I asked you a simple question ....... Why would LIM record the

distance
from 500 N. Beckley ( the spot where Whaley allegedly dropped his
passenger) to 404 E.10 st. when there is no official direct
connection
between those two points?

You answered:......Because that's where Whaley said he dropped
Oswald,
Idiot!

Yah, there were 4 places of note, 500 Beckley where Oz supposedly
asked to be dropped, the boardinghouse, the Tippit murder scene, and
the Texas Theater. The purpose of the map should have been obvious,
yet you seemed dumbfounded by it. I assumed it was because you were
an
idiot. Do you have a better explaination?

You still don't understand the question, do you?....

Why would LIM record the distance from 500 N. Beckley ( the spot where
Whaley allegedly dropped his passenger) to 404 E.10 st. when there is
no official direct connection between those two points?

You're not the brightest bulb on the tree are you?

I believe you should learn to read, before calling someone else an
Idiot.

I read what you said. You are an idiot.

Once you learn to read then you'll realize that Mrs Roberts said
that
Lee arrived at the rooming house at about 1:00pm or a little LATER.

In what meaningful way does that rule out 11:50 as the time Oz
entered the boardinghouse. What way did you use to determine how
accurate an idea Roberts had at the time?

Oh, I'm pretty sure we can rule out 11:50 as the time that Lee entered
the roominghouse, because Lee was turning in an completed book order
to old man West, at the TSBD, and JFK was just leaving Love field at
11:50.

Mrs Roberts said Lee arrived at about 1:00pm or a little later.

That means he might have arrived somewhere between 12:59 and
1:03.....

Walt

> Or he might have arrived at a time outside that range. Would you
> say it was impossible the time was 12:58? 1:04?
>

> > Walt

Walt

Mar 28, 2007, 6:09:13 PM3/28/07
On 28 Mar, 14:14, "Bud" <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> tomnln wrote:
Bud;
You must PROVE she was wrong.

No, I think she was right, and Oz did come into the boardinghouse
around 1 o`clock. I`d say give or take 15 minutes using only her
estimate as a guide, but I wouldn`t rule out times outside that
range.

Very good.... We can use the warren Commissions re-creation of Lee's
movements to know that Lee could NOT have been at the rooming house
any EARLIER that 12:59... But if you want to propose that he arrived
there about 1:15 I guess we could accept that..... Because we don't
have any positive identification of him being anywhere until he was
arrested in the Texas theater at 1:50 pm. But you do know that if
he didn't arrive at the rooming house until 1:15 he could not have
been at the scene of Tippit's murder, because Tippit's body was
already in the ambulance at that time.

Walt

> > We can PROVE the authorities LIED.
>
> >http://www.whokilledjfk.net/
>

> > "Bud" <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote in message

> > > In what meaningful way does this rule out that Oz came in earlier
> > > than 1?

> > > Impossible it was 1, 2, 5, 7?

> > > It was also just a corner. One a person might pause at before
> > > continuing across the street.

> > > And understood them to be estimates, a concept kooks can`t wrap
> > > their tiny little minds around.

Bud

Mar 28, 2007, 10:03:18 PM3/28/07

How could I be if I talk to you? The distances given are the
distances between the places of interest. They had information that Oz
was seen at these 4 places. In order to construct a viable theory,
they need data. At one point, they may have thought it possible that
Oz went 500 Beckley, Tippit murder scene, boardinghouse, Texas
theater, before the timeline firmed up a bit. It makes sense in some
ways, a murderer might go to the place he is staying to change clothes
after a murder, to change his appearance, and it would explain Oz
being in a hurry. The more I look at it, the more viable it looks.

> I believe you should learn to read, before calling someone else an
> Idiot.

I read what you write, but a lot of it is unfathomable to me.

> I read what you said. You are an idiot.
>
> Once you learn to read then you'll realize that Mrs Roberts said
> that
> Lee arrived at the rooming house at about 1:00pm or a little LATER.

I know what she said. That does nothing to establish that Oz could
not have come in before 1:00, though. Any idea when Roberts last
checked the time?

> In what meaningful way does that rule out 11:50 as the time Oz
> entered the boardinghouse. What way did you use to determine how
> accurate an idea Roberts had at the time?
>
> Oh, I'm pretty sure we can rule out 11:50 as the time that Lee entered
> the roominghouse, because Lee was turning in an completed book order
> to old man West, at the TSBD, and JFK was just leaving Love field at
> 11:50.

Should have been 12:55, of course. And Oz didn`t fill any orders
that day. Hr figured killing a President was grounds for dismissal
anyway.

> Mrs Roberts said Lee arrived at about 1:00pm or a little later.

Yah, but what time was it really?

> That means he might have arrived somewhere between 12:59 and
> 1:03.....

What means did you use to determine this 4 minute span. Do you
claim familiarity with Roberts time-estimating prowess?

Bud

Mar 28, 2007, 10:11:16 PM3/28/07

Walt wrote:
> On 28 Mar, 14:14, "Bud" <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> > tomnln wrote:
> Bud;
> You must PROVE she was wrong.
>
> No, I think she was right, and Oz did come into the boardinghouse
> around 1 o`clock. I`d say give or take 15 minutes using only her
> estimate as a guide, but I wouldn`t rule out times outside that
> range.
>
> Very good.... We can use the warren Commissions re-creation of Lee's
> movements to know that Lee could NOT have been at the rooming house
> any EARLIER that 12:59...

No, you really can`t.

>But if you want to propose that he arrived
> there about 1:15 I guess we could accept that.....

Using only her estimate as a guide, of course 1:15 couldn`t be
ruled out.

> Because we don't
> have any positive identification of him being anywhere until he was
> arrested in the Texas theater at 1:50 pm.

Other than Markham, Scoggins, Postal, Brewer, the Davis sisters,
Callaway, and a few others whose names escape me.

> But you do know that if
> he didn't arrive at the rooming house until 1:15 he could not have
> been at the scene of Tippit's murder, because Tippit's body was
> already in the ambulance at that time.

True, that so many people saw Oz in the vicintity of Tippit`s
murder makes that time highly unlikely.

> Walt

<SNIP>

Walt

Mar 29, 2007, 6:00:50 PM3/29/07
> > Cliffwho drove Oz toOakCliff, it was some unintentified cabbie who

> > didn`t say he drove Oz toOakCliffthat drove Oz toOakCliff.
>
> > Oh but the cabbie was identified Dud...... Henry Wade said his name
> > was Darrel Glick.....
>
> Really? Can you support that there was a cab driver named Darrel
> Glick working the vicintity of the TSBD on 11-22?
>

> > While "briefing" reporters Henry Wade blurted out that the Cab Driver
> > who had drove Oswald to the Texas theater, was named Darrel Glick.
> > When reporters asked him to repeat that.....He said something like
> > "The cab driver took Oswald toOakCliff"
> > and tried to make them think they had mistaken the words "OakCliff"
> > for the words "Darrel Glick". He didn't realize that a couple of
> > those reporters had tape recorders,and had recorded exactly what he
> > had said. In the wild torrent of information that was swirling about
> > in Dallas that weekend Henry Wades faux pas was swept into the back
> > water and ignored as an unimportant piece of information.
>
> > Walt

Henry Wade did give the name of the Cab driver as "Darrel Glick".....
Perhaps you believe that the name "William Whaley" is pronounced
"Darrel Glick" in Swahealy, or Mandarin, or Greek.......

Walt

Bud

Mar 29, 2007, 6:08:11 PM3/29/07

Have you confirmed there was a cabbie by that name working the
vicintity of the TSBD on the day of the assassination? Or, if a cabbie
by that name existed?

> Walt

Walt

Mar 29, 2007, 6:58:34 PM3/29/07

No and no...... I seriously doubt that there are any records that
would reveal that Darrel Glick was a cab driver in Dallas in November
of 1963. Perhaps some old timers who drove a Cab in Dallas at that
time might know. I have no way of knowing if Darrel Glick was a cab
driver in Dallas. But I can't imagine where Henry Wade would have
come up with that name unless there was some substance to it. It
interesting to note that the name Glick is often connected with
organized crime in Chicago, and Kansas City.

Walt