ANOTHER BOOK BY JUDYTH VARY BAKER DUE IN NOVEMBER 2009 (HEAVEN HELP US)

David Von Pein

Jun 21, 2009, 1:34:52 AM6/21/09

RE: JUDYTH VARY BAKER'S NEW BOOK........

Title:

"ME & LEE: HOW I CAME TO KNOW, LOVE AND LOSE LEE HARVEY OSWALD"

==================================

Book Details:

Hardcover
Length: 480 pages
Publisher: Trine Day (November 1, 2009)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0979988675
ISBN-13: 978-0979988677
Amazon.com Sales Rank [as of 1:00 AM EDT, 06/21/09]: #238,161 in Books

==================================

Book Description:

Judyth Vary was once a promising science student who dreamed of
finding a cure for cancer; this exposé is her account of how she
strayed from a path of mainstream scholarship at the University of
Florida to a life of espionage in New Orleans with Lee Harvey Oswald.
In her narrative she offers extensive documentation on how she came to
be a cancer expert at such a young age, the personalities who urged
her to relocate to New Orleans, and what lead to her involvement in
the development of a biological weapon that Oswald was to smuggle into
Cuba to eliminate Fidel Castro. Details on what she knew of Kennedy’s
impending assassination, her conversations with Oswald as late as two
days before the killing, and her belief that Oswald was a deep-cover
intelligence agent who was framed for an assassination he was actually
trying to prevent, are also revealed.

==================================

www.Amazon.com/dp/0979988675

http://ecx.images-Amazon.com/images/I/51rw7XubIML._SS500_.jpg

www.Amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_ys?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=judyth+vary&x=5&y=21

==================================

Oh, good Lord. Another installment in "The Judyth Fables" is nearly
upon us. Does the nonsense from this woman ever end?

Even the title is screwed up (grammatically). It should be "Lee & I".
But I guess the rhyming words ("Me" and "Lee") are considered to be
more necessary by the author than proper grammar. I'd sure hate to be
the author of a book with such a grammatically-incorrect title,
though.

Is anyone here really going to wade through another 480 pages of
Judyth Vary Baker's fantasies? Oh, the horror of it.

How on Earth that woman named Judyth was able to get THREE of her
"OSWALD WANTED TO SAVE THE PRESIDENT!" books published is a bigger
mystery than the JFK assassination ever was. Unbelievable!

==================================

A JUDYTH VARY BAKER ADDENDUM (FROM VINCENT BUGLIOSI'S 2007 BOOK,
"RECLAIMING HISTORY"):

"The story Judyth [Vary Baker] came up with was so fraudulent on
its face that even most conspiracy theorists have ganged up on her to
debunk it. .... Judyth's story started when she saw Oliver Stone's
fantasy film 'JFK' in 1998 and decided she had an even bigger fantasy
story to tell, partially through the technique of "recovered" memory.

"And as with so many of the fantastic tales told by nuts in the
assassination saga, there's some small kernel of truth on which she
built her fable: the fact that for a short period in the late spring
and summer of 1963, she may have worked for the same company in New
Orleans that Oswald did, William B. Reily and Company, Inc. ....

"Before she got her job there, Judyth...was on the fast track to
a bright and promising future flipping hamburgers at a small White
Castle chain restaurant in New Orleans. But because Judyth had shown
promise [in high school]...for her amateur work on cancer
research...she says she was recruited...into a clandestine project
funded by the CIA and Mafia: developing a bioweapon with which to kill
Fidel Castro. ....

"It was around this time that she met and fell hopelessly in
love with Lee Harvey Oswald, who became a part of the project and with
whom she had a torrid sexual affair.

"In an amusing footnote to the affair, Judyth said that their
feelings for each other got "out of control," and they "were so
desperate we even slept together in a red van that was being
overhauled in Adrian Alba's garage." .... But she said that when Clay
Shaw learned about their lack of money forcing them to make love in
such places, he felt sorry for them and started paying for their
trysts at nice hotels in the city." [~LOL Break~] ....

"Just how does Judyth say she came by her knowledge? She claims
she either personally met conspiracy icons like Jack Ruby, David
Ferrie, Carlos Marcello, Clay Shaw, Guy Banister, et cetera, or Lee
told her about them during pillow talk. So the remarkable 20-year-old,
in just a few months, had more contact in New Orleans with the leading
figures of conspiracy lore than perhaps any other known figure in the
conspiracy community. I, for one, find this to be perfectly
reasonable. ....

"Judyth claims the National Enquirer offered her $600,000 for
her story (an amount the publisher might offer if Jesus returned and
his agent promised an exclusive), but Judyth apparently wasn't
interested. Only British producer Nigel Turner, who has made a fortune
peddling phony stories, gave Judyth national exposure, devoting a full
segment to her on his television show 'The Men Who Killed
Kennedy'. ....

"It is an established fact that the CIA did do research...to
develop some medical concoction to kill Castro. But what we didn't
know until Judyth told us was that the CIA decided to also fund the
motley group in New Orleans [consisting of Judyth, Oswald, and David
Ferrie]. ....

"Judyth Baker has been called a "pathological liar." Although
her story is a lie, this might be too harsh an indictment. From what I
have read, she sounds more like a sick puppy to me. ....

"If anyone even had the smallest doubt that Judyth is a gold-
plated phony, all he or she has to do to remove that doubt is to read
(if you can withstand the pain) Baker's book ["Lee Harvey Oswald: The
True Story Of The Accused Assassin Of President John F. Kennedy By His
Lover"; Volumes 1 and 2]. ....

"Baker's book is a total, embarrassing failure. Is there any way
to stop Judyth from continuing to propagate her fantasy? Two volumes
of nonsense, at this late date, show that the answer to this question
is no." -- VINCENT T. BUGLIOSI; PAGES 539-541 & 543-544 OF ENDNOTES IN
"RECLAIMING HISTORY: THE ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F.
KENNEDY" (W.W. Norton & Co.)(c.2007)

------------------

With "Me & Lee" on the horizon for more gullible throngs of conspiracy
theorists to lap up, it looks as if Mr. Bugliosi was 100% right when
he said this:

"Is there any way to stop Judyth from continuing to propagate
her fantasy? .... The answer to this question is no."

www.HomeTheaterForum.com/htf/3200858-post.html

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

lazu...@webtv.net

Jun 21, 2009, 2:33:41 AM6/21/09
Hey,you know something jackass? You don't have to read it... Same for
all of McAdams parrots...

David Von Pein

Jun 21, 2009, 2:57:34 AM6/21/09

I'm sure that retards like Ol' Laz will treasure all 480 pages of
Baker's lies though. Right, Laz-man?

After all, those hungry for conspiracy will fall for nearly anything.

Just ask Dave Lifton.

aeffects

Jun 21, 2009, 1:26:58 PM6/21/09

oh you silly nutter-shithead you..... don't you know CT's can move
right on by nutter-troll sensationalism?

What YOU have to understand shithead is this: you, YOU need CT's! Now,
one has to wonder why?

Those 45 questions, 16 smoking guns, Gil Jesus' 50 questions, the
Provable Lies of the Warren Commission series currently running here,
are just the beginning...

Bugliosi is simply the latest published Nutter-Troll distraction. You,
the dumbest nutter-troll supporter since Dave Stager -- we do so enjoy
watching your circus unfold.... Unfortunately is the same old - same
old.... Ya need a competent writer shithead, and YOU ain't it!

Carry on!

justm...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2009, 2:52:00 PM6/21/09

blah blah blah shithead, blah blah blah shithead, blah blah blah
shithead!!

curtjester1

Jun 21, 2009, 9:05:48 PM6/21/09
On Jun 21, 2:33 am, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> Hey,you know something jackass? You don't have to read it... Same for
> all of McAdams parrots...

Can get it at a pre-sale price through Amazon for less than $17. I'll
let you have mine after I finish Laz, for a trade of another
book?...:).

CJ

Martin Shackelford

Jun 27, 2009, 1:21:54 AM6/27/09
Bugliosi's footnote is a pathetic fiction.
1) She wrote the letters to her son detailing what happened to her BEFORE
she saw "JFK" on
video.
2) He has trouble even admitting that she worked at the Reily Co., saying
only that she "may
have" worked there.
3) The next paragraph is virtually a paraphrase of one of McAdams'
summaries.
4) Nigel Turner wasn't the only one interested in her account; "60 Minutes"
was working on a
segment until they were told to stop; and the producer of the Lincoln
documentary "Black
Easter" was also working on a Judyth documentary for Discovery.

As for Van Pein, he sounds like he is unhappy about the First Amendment, sad
that Judyth's
account can't be suppressed completely, as his buddies are trying to do on
Wikipedia.

Martin

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

RE: JUDYTH VARY BAKER'S NEW BOOK........

Title:

"ME & LEE: HOW I CAME TO KNOW, LOVE AND LOSE LEE HARVEY OSWALD"

==================================

Book Details:

Hardcover
Length: 480 pages
Publisher: Trine Day (November 1, 2009)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0979988675
ISBN-13: 978-0979988677
Amazon.com Sales Rank [as of 1:00 AM EDT, 06/21/09]: #238,161 in Books

==================================

Book Description:

Judyth Vary was once a promising science student who dreamed of

finding a cure for cancer; this expos� is her account of how she

Martin Shackelford

Jun 27, 2009, 1:23:12 AM6/27/09
Actually, Lifton has lost a lot of credibility in the research community.
He and Fetzer were pointedly encouraged not to attend the 2003 Wecht
Institute conference.

Martin

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

aeffects

Jun 27, 2009, 3:54:53 AM6/27/09
On Jun 26, 10:23 pm, "Martin Shackelford" <msha...@charter.net> wrote:
> Actually, Lifton has lost a lot of credibility in the research community.
> He and Fetzer were pointedly encouraged not to attend the 2003 Wecht
> Institute conference.

actually Martin, you should remove your head from proximity of your
ass. Those two are, have been and will continue to be a driving force
in the research community, Tink and Gary Mack is out, if you haven't
heard... No one draws attention to JFK assassination/WCR travesty like
Dr. James Fetzer.

> Martin

timstter

Jun 27, 2009, 4:18:11 AM6/27/09

Isn't he your editor, Toots? Say, sure seems to believe in a US Gov
9/11 conspiracy!

KUTGW, Jimmy F! The cheap laffs at your expense are unique!

LMFAO Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

aeffects

Jun 27, 2009, 12:33:50 PM6/27/09
On Jun 27, 1:18 am, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 27, 5:54 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jun 26, 10:23 pm, "Martin Shackelford" <msha...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > > Actually, Lifton has lost a lot of credibility in the research community.
> > > He and Fetzer were pointedly encouraged not to attend the 2003 Wecht
> > > Institute conference.
>
> > actually Martin, you should remove your head from proximity of your
> > ass. Those two are, have been and will continue to be a driving force
> > in the research community, Tink and Gary Mack is out, if you haven't
> > heard... No one draws attention to JFK assassination/WCR travesty like
> > Dr. James Fetzer.
>
> > > Martin

> Isn't he your editor, Toots? Say, sure seems to believe in a US Gov
> 9/11 conspiracy!

my goodness shithead, you're like stink on shit these day's.... you
get laid off from your job at St. John Fisher College (uppah nu yawk
state)? All this time and nothing to do,eh? Ya can start here, drop
the Sudney Australia, you were the EASIEST to find, shithead -- even
Ken Rahn can't help you know.....

AND, you need to do your own assassination research shithead, no one
here will do it for you, so grab those nads, show us what your made
off....

ROTFLMFAO! They sure don't make Nutter's the way they use to!

lazu...@webtv.net

Jun 27, 2009, 3:17:06 PM6/27/09
Hey screw you Von Pein-you pompous know it all jackass who actually gets
everything wrong...Imagine a middle aged man calling somone retard over
and over ...I'd swear from your posts you are not a day over 19!

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jun 27, 2009, 4:09:27 PM6/27/09

OL' "LAZ" GUSHED:

>>> "Screw you Von Pein--you pompous know[-]it[-]all jackass who actually gets everything wrong. Imagine a middle[-]aged man calling somone retard over and over." <<<

THE "MIDDLE-AGED, POMPOUS, KNOW-IT-ALL JACKASS" [THAT'S ME] NOW SAYS:

Can you think of a better and more appropriate term?

I'm open to suggestions. :)

But, once again, like with the term "kooks", I cannot take full credit
for the recent upswing in the "retard" comments coming from my
keyboard. (And, no, I don't mean that somebody ELSE has been typing my
messages for me...not even VB or Rosemary or Mr. Keating.)

I merely mean that I pilfered the "retard" term mainly from Bud, who I
noticed has used the term more freely in some of his recent posts (in
lieu of "kooks" on many occasions).

And since I always enjoy anything written by one of the kings of CS&L
[Common Sense & Logic] -- that being "Bud" -- I couldn't help but
notice how the word "retard" fits in so snugly and perfectly when
talking about the "Anybody-But-Oswald conspiracy-happy idiots" (TM*)
who populate this acj newsgroup (which includes Ol' Laz, of course,
who certainly qualifies as both a "retard" and a "kook" in my book).

So, thanks Bud....as always.

* = That term is one I didn't expropriate from Bud or anyone else.
That one's all mine. :)

BTW --- I'd like to share a YouTube comment that I received today. The
person who made this comment is (I think) a member of www.HomeTheaterForum.com,
where I regularly post messages and reviews and such:

"[Vincent] Bugliosi is a national treasure...and so is David Von
Pein. President Kennedy was a fine, if flawed, man. Sadly, Oswald
killed him, and almost certainly acted alone. Read the book
["Reclaiming History"]! Yes, it is massive, but it reads easily, and
it can be done."

[/End YouTube Quote.]