Interesting Photo

Bud

Aug 16, 2008, 8:49:37 PM8/16/08

I was surfing the Internet, looking for some sign of Jean Hills dog
in any of the photographs of the motorcade, when I found this
interesting photo. The story say the photo was taken June 6th, 1963,
when the President was in San Diego to receive an honorary degree at
the State University there. The person who took the photo said his
whole school was out to see the President go by, when he unexpectedly
stopped.

http://www.poopreport.com/Images/Stories/jfk_big.jpg

What makes the photo interesting is that this is an announced route
of the President, and you can see people in the windows behind him.
Just further evidence that the kook claim that the protection Kennedy
received at Dallas was uncommonly lax is just one more kook myth
(notice no riders on the runningboards or back of the limo).

Gil Jesus

Aug 16, 2008, 8:54:40 PM8/16/08
On Aug 16, 8:49�pm, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:

> (notice no riders on the runningboards or back of the limo).

You can see the rear bumper of the limo in that picture, LIAR ?

Bud

Aug 16, 2008, 9:05:32 PM8/16/08

Did I say you could?

tims...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2008, 10:50:53 PM8/16/08
TOP POST

Now, Gil, civility please. Civility. That sure didn't look too civil
to me, Gil, your yelling out *LIAR* to that poster, Bud. Looked
totally unprovoked to me.

Say, Gil, you DO still condone *civility* in newsgroup posting, don't
you Gil?

Or was that just another posting ploy you adopted for awhile in an
attempt to take the heat off of your absurd theories about who shot
JFK?

Looks to me like it was a ploy, Gil, given the content of what you've
posted round these here parts lately. Oh dear...

Was it a ploy, Gil?

Concerned Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

tomnln

Aug 16, 2008, 11:43:37 PM8/16/08

<tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message
TOP POST

Now, Gil, civility please. Civility. That sure didn't look too civil
to me, Gil, your yelling out *LIAR* to that poster, Bud. Looked
totally unprovoked to me.

Say, Gil, you DO still condone *civility* in newsgroup posting, don't
you Gil?

Or was that just another posting ploy you adopted for awhile in an
attempt to take the heat off of your absurd theories about who shot
JFK?

Looks to me like it was a ploy, Gil, given the content of what you've
posted round these here parts lately. Oh dear...

Was it a ploy, Gil?

Concerned Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Gil may have gotten "Distracted" by YOUR belief that the the Oswald in
Mexico City was...
5 ft. 3 inches tall
Blond Haired
119 pounds.

tims...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2008, 1:43:07 AM8/17/08
TOP POST

Hi tomnln,

LOL! Say, how many times have I told you that the pitiful 5' 3" Oswald
description that YOU conjured out of Silvia Duran's HSCA testimony is
outweighed by other evidence/testimony, tomnln?

It's outweighed by Mrs Duran's positive identification of Oswald as
the man she met using his NOPD mugshot, tomnln. She does it TWICE,
tomnln! In the VERY SAME HSCA testimony that you keep trying to use as
a slam dunk, tomnln!

It's good to see you keep trotting out your nonsense, tomnln. It just
serves to remind everybody that Mrs Duran TWICE identified Oswald as
the man she met using his NOPD mugshot of August 1963, tomnln. KUTGW,
tomnln!

LOL, even the HSCA people who conducted the interview conceded she
most probably met Oswald, tomnln.

She told the WC that Oswald was the man she met, too, didn't she
tomnln?

You wouldn't go against WC and HSCA evidence/testimony, would you
tomnln? Not the, the (reverential bow of the head ala Grizzlie)
evidence/testimony, tomnln? Not the ol', the (reverential bow of the
head ala Grizzlie) evidence/testimony?

Actually, it seems you would, tomnln. Oo er...

Concerned Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

On Aug 17, 1:43 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> <timst...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > You can see the rear bumper of the limo in that picture, LIAR ?- Hide quoted text -

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Aug 17, 2008, 5:05:07 AM8/17/08

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/145.+JFK+STANDING+IN+LIMOUSINE?gda=AfIo11AAAAAh32ITidhpwQvhn-QK5rZlNKVA547UI7ll3HO6m8dtaIVVdzXqISY2jpAj1b7KQdH84FpYAWjS8U-_5Of0X3AxbcVT3VtYGKLco-_l-8AzjQ&gsc=5KDzWSEAAACTE4dthBJb7CnzX8Jk7dFHF72fXSin_AiYhIJkMkO2jUzfKN-m9S9niuHrq-IEXAE

>>> "What makes the photo [linked above] interesting is that this is an announced route of the President, and you can see people in the windows behind him. Just further evidence that the kook claim that the protection Kennedy received at Dallas was uncommonly lax is just one more kook myth." <<<

Absolutely.

And here's another pre-Nov. 22 example of the same thing (during a
very crowded parade in Ireland in the summer of '63); note the large
number of people in EVERY single window on the right-hand side of this
photo -- and unless the angle of the picture is skewing my perception,
it appears to me that one or two men are actually standing out on a
2nd-story ledge of a building:

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/205.+JFK+IN+A+MOTORCADE+IN+IRELAND+(1963)?gda=Vs9RH18AAAAh32ITidhpwQvhn-QK5rZl4edxCcva30nSoJuUybxDrKyt6SBmlNWPw9hLv3EUt58xt0md0bq0UFzkUxERIP1G5V5H1h0wKk745vPzTWBMPpxzIUqf6s0oL53Wkz8h1XQ

I guess the Secret Service didn't give a damn about DOZENS of people
hanging their heads out of wide-open windows as the President passed
slowly below them on the street (and my "dozens" number comes from
just the above picture alone; the number was undoubtedly HUNDREDS, if
not thousands, of people who were watching JFK in that Ireland
motorcade from open windows above street level when the entire length
of the caravan is taken into account).

So much for Fletcher Prouty's idiocy regarding SS procedure, when
Prouty said the following in an interview a few years ago
(paraphrasing): "Every window would be closed along the parade route,
and if a window was suddenly opened, there would be an agent in that
room immediately and the window would be closed".

(LOL.)

Another picture I've also found very interesting is the one below,
which was taken in Dallas on 11/22/63, just as JFK's limo is about to
enter the intersection of Main & Houston Streets. Take note of the
multiple parade-watchers (at least 8, and probably more) who are
hanging out of the second-floor window of the building on the left
side of this photograph:

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/028a.+LIMO+ENTERING+DEALEY+PLAZA+ON+11-22-63?gda=XofLcV4AAAAh32ITidhpwQvhn-QK5rZlNalVasYXt9rjxRpzoMXGb6NcXbjClv9-8H05u-Az4cdCoqqZBdKItN8WErraU654TUqfbgN9nk-fiORXSOt-l-OwpdWz5ftt1dlzlu5J-bE&gsc=o0nMKgsAAABb-P3bPl2v-2tVjyj87nSd

And since the limo is about to make its 90-degree turn from Main onto
Houston just seconds after this picture was taken, the car was
obviously moving very, very slowly as it entered the intersection.

I can just envision one of those 8+ individuals who were hanging out
of those several 2nd-story windows having a gun and taking a shot at
the President.

It would have been a turkey shoot from that distance and elevated
position....and the same can be said of anyone who wanted to take a
pot-shot at Kennedy during that motorcade in Ireland too. The car must
have been crawling along at a near standstill at that moment, due to
the intense crowd that was pressing up against the limousine.

So, once again, CTers are dead-wrong when they claim that the security
precautions in Dallas were any different whatsoever insofar as the
supposed SS rule (or at least an ENFORCED rule adhered to in every
motorcade by the Secret Service) of "No Open Windows Allowed Along A
Motorcade Route".

But it sounds good anyway (to the conspiracy-lovers) to pretend that
November 22nd was vastly different in this "open windows" regard than
it was in any of the many pre-11/22 parades that Kennedy travelled in
while driving with the top down.

Bud

Aug 17, 2008, 7:01:41 AM8/17/08
On Aug 16, 10:50 pm, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
> TOP POST
>
> Now, Gil, civility please. Civility. That sure didn't look too civil
> to me, Gil, your yelling out *LIAR* to that poster, Bud. Looked
> totally unprovoked to me.

Gil`s reaction isn`t one I`d expect from a"crackerjack researcher".
Obviously, my impression of what the photo I linked to was different
than what the photo showed, but it has always been the LN contention
that witnesses work off impressions, and those impressions are
sometimes mistaken. It has also been a LN contention that CT are not
really up to this thinking business alos, as evidenced by Gil`s
inability come to the correct conclusion from the information he had
available. Why, exactly, would I lie, and then link to a photo that
shows me to be a liar?

Bud

Aug 17, 2008, 7:10:08 AM8/17/08
On Aug 17, 5:05 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> [...]

> It would have been a turkey shoot from that distance and elevated
> position....and the same can be said of anyone who wanted to take a
> pot-shot at Kennedy during that motorcade in Ireland too. The car must
> have been crawling along at a near standstill at that moment, due to
> the intense crowd that was pressing up against the limousine.
>
> So, once again, CTers are dead-wrong when they claim that the security
> precautions in Dallas were any different whatsoever insofar as the
> supposed SS rule (or at least an ENFORCED rule adhered to in every
> motorcade by the Secret Service) of "No Open Windows Allowed Along A
> Motorcade Route".
>
> But it sounds good anyway (to the conspiracy-lovers) to pretend that
> November 22nd was vastly different in this "open windows" regard than
> it was in any of the many pre-11/22 parades that Kennedy travelled in

The only significant difference between Dallas, and those other
motorcades has nothing to do with the level of protection, it has to
do with the fact that some loser didn`t take his rifle to a place
along those routes, and throw some shots in Kennedy`s direction.

Harry

Aug 17, 2008, 12:39:44 PM8/17/08
On Aug 16, 8:50 pm, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
> TOP POST

Now, Gil, civility please. Civility. That sure didn't look too civil
to me, Gil, your yelling out *LIAR* to that poster, Bud. Looked
totally unprovoked to me. >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Go pound sand up your ass, TROLL!!

Harry

Aug 17, 2008, 12:44:36 PM8/17/08

CLOSED windows, troll.

(notice no riders on the runningboards or back of the limo).

The photo doesn't SHOW the back of the limo, troll. And you don't know
the entire situation or location of SS agents or local police from
this cropped photo, troll.

Harry

Aug 17, 2008, 12:48:50 PM8/17/08

> [...]

> It would have been a turkey shoot from that distance and elevated
> position....and the same can be said of anyone who wanted to take a
> pot-shot at Kennedy during that motorcade in Ireland too. The car must
> have been crawling along at a near standstill at that moment, due to
> the intense crowd that was pressing up against the limousine.
>
> So, once again, CTers are dead-wrong when they claim that the security
> precautions in Dallas were any different whatsoever insofar as the
> supposed SS rule (or at least an ENFORCED rule adhered to in every
> motorcade by the Secret Service) of "No Open Windows Allowed Along A
> Motorcade Route".
>
> But it sounds good anyway (to the conspiracy-lovers) to pretend that
> November 22nd was vastly different in this "open windows" regard than
> it was in any of the many pre-11/22 parades that Kennedy travelled in

Key word--Ireland. The people who killed Kennedy wouldn't have DARED
kill him without having influence over the "investigation" or enough
political pull to cover the murder up like they did in Texas. Your
assertions are foolish at best, troll.

Bud

Aug 17, 2008, 4:56:07 PM8/17/08
On Aug 17, 12:44 pm, Harry <harryfreeloa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 16, 6:49 pm, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
>
> > I was surfing the Internet, looking for some sign of Jean Hills dog
> > in any of the photographs of the motorcade, when I found this
> > interesting photo. The story say the photo was taken June 6th, 1963,
> > when the President was in San Diego to receive an honorary degree at
> > the State University there. The person who took the photo said his
> > whole school was out to see the President go by, when he unexpectedly
> > stopped.
>
> > http://www.poopreport.com/Images/Stories/jfk_big.jpg
>
> > What makes the photo interesting is that this is an announced route
> > of the President, and you can see people in the windows behind him.
> > Just further evidence that the kook claim that the protection Kennedy
> > received at Dallas was uncommonly lax is just one more kook myth
> > (notice no riders on the runningboards or back of the limo).
>
> you can see people in the windows behind him.>>>>>>>
>
> CLOSED windows, troll.

You can tell that? And windows can`t be opened? And bullets can`t
go through glass?

> (notice no riders on the runningboards or back of the limo).
>
> The photo doesn't SHOW the back of the limo, troll. And you don't know
> the entire situation or location of SS agents or local police from
> this cropped photo, troll.

Even an idiot like yourself should tell that what you are looking at
is a sitting duck. The reason he didn`t die here is the same reason he
didn`t die in any of the other motorcades he was a sitting duck in.
Oswald wasn`t shooting at him then.

Bud

Aug 17, 2008, 4:58:40 PM8/17/08

If Oswald could get into Russia, I suppose he could get into
Ireland.

Harry

Aug 17, 2008, 5:41:22 PM8/17/08

Convoluted logic. Toll + Idiot = Bud

Harry

Aug 17, 2008, 5:45:37 PM8/17/08

You'll have to prove Oswald shot anybody before make such stupid
statements.

No, let me retract that. I forgot who I was talking to. Go ahead with
you inane logic--we're all waiting with eagerness, expectation, and
rapturous joy for the next word from on high, from Bud the troll.

Bud

Aug 17, 2008, 7:11:16 PM8/17/08

Thats been shown for decades.

> No, let me retract that. I forgot who I was talking to. Go ahead with
> you inane logic--we're all waiting with eagerness, expectation, and
> rapturous joy for the next word from on high, from Bud the troll.

Ok, since you`ve given me the floor, I will continue to make points
you can`t dispute. The kook position has been that Kennedy was left
uniquely vulnerable in Dallas. That is the kook myth. Examination of
previous motorcades shows that the protection Kennedy received in
Dallas was common, the only real difference is that someone shot at
him in Dallas.

Bud

Aug 17, 2008, 7:58:49 PM8/17/08
On Aug 17, 5:41 pm, Harry <harryfreeloa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Aug 17, 2:56 pm,Bud<sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
>

> > On Aug 17, 12:44 pm, Harry <harryfreeloa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Well, at least you came up with a different way of communicating
that you have no rebuttal.

Harry

Aug 17, 2008, 8:41:20 PM8/17/08

If you say so, troll. We're all ears waiting for the next lie. Go
ahead.

Harry

Aug 17, 2008, 8:42:47 PM8/17/08

Why waste time "rebutting" a mindless, childish little troll like
yourself?

Go pound sand, troll.

David Von Pein

Aug 17, 2008, 9:24:57 PM8/17/08

>>> "Why waste time "rebutting" a mindless, childish little troll like yourself?" <<<

And yet Harry The Mega-Kook will continue to respond, time & time
again anyway.

But he will never, ever be able to prove that the security protection
Kennedy received in Dallas was different in any way at all from any
other motorcade/parade he drove in during his 1,037 days as POTUS.

(Don't ya love kooks? If only for the great-big pin cushion they
represent.)

Harry

Aug 17, 2008, 9:55:35 PM8/17/08

And David von Pinetree, Mega-Putz, will continued to post lie after
lie, after lie, after lie ad infinitum.

Pound sound up your ass. troll.

David Von Pein

Aug 17, 2008, 10:01:15 PM8/17/08

Like I said -- don't ya just love conspiracy-giddy kooks?

David Von Pein

Aug 17, 2008, 10:15:49 PM8/17/08

>>> "Key word--Ireland. The people who killed Kennedy wouldn't have DARED kill him without having influence over the "investigation" or enough political pull to cover the murder up like they did in Texas." <<<

LOL. Ya gotta love this kook (if only to pity him for the defective
gray matter he was saddled with at birth).

So, per the mega-kook named Harry, all standard Secret Service rules
and regulations about "No Open Windows" went flying out the "window"
for Kennedy's Ireland motorcade -- merely because the President was in
his homeland of Ireland, I guess, and there couldn't POSSIBLY have
been any kind of a threat to JFK's life in that green and friendly
country, right Mr. Kook?

So SS chief Rowley must have said this to his boys before the Ireland
excursion --

"That rule in the manual about 'No Open Windows' can be ignored
this trip, guys. No worries there....so don't give it a second thought
when you see thousands of people hanging from upper-story windows on
this trip. That rule only applies with respect to certain specific
Presidential trips in certain parts of the world. But for this
motorcade, we can ignore it. Got it, guys?"

Kooks -- what's not to love?

tomnln

Aug 18, 2008, 12:07:57 AM8/18/08

TOP POST

Hi tomnln,

LOL! Say, how many times have I told you that the pitiful 5' 3" Oswald
description that YOU conjured out of Silvia Duran's HSCA testimony is
outweighed by other evidence/testimony, tomnln?

Oh Timmy;
You sure do have a way with words to cover up your Lies.

I "Quoted" Duran, Not "conjured" (Embarrassing for you ain't it?)

It's outweighed by Mrs Duran's positive identification of Oswald as
the man she met using his NOPD mugshot, tomnln. She does it TWICE,
tomnln! In the VERY SAME HSCA testimony that you keep trying to use as
a slam dunk, tomnln!

You conveniently Dodge that Duran was Arrested by request of the CIA.
You conveniently Dodge that Duran was "Intimidated by the authorities".

It's good to see you keep trotting out your nonsense, tomnln. It just
serves to remind everybody that Mrs Duran TWICE identified Oswald as
the man she met using his NOPD mugshot of August 1963, tomnln. KUTGW,
tomnln!

Duran can NOT determine.....
5 ft.3 inches tall
blond haired
119 pounds
From the NOPD mugshot.

THAT's her testimony & You're STUCK with it.

LOL, even the HSCA people who conducted the interview conceded she
most probably met Oswald, tomnln.

WRONG Again Timmy.

She told the WC that Oswald was the man she met, too, didn't she
tomnln?

Her SECOND Arrest included her family Timmy;

Can you spell "Intimidation"???

You wouldn't go against WC and HSCA evidence/testimony, would you
tomnln? Not the, the (reverential bow of the head ala Grizzlie)
evidence/testimony, tomnln? Not the ol', the (reverential bow of the
head ala Grizzlie) evidence/testimony?

Actually, it seems you would, tomnln. Oo er...

Concerned Regards,

Do you DENY Duran said....
5 ft. 3 inches tall?
Blond Haired?
119 pounds?

That # 2 man Mirabal said "SHORT"?
That #1 man Azcue said NOT Oswald?
That CIA said NOT Oswald?
That Hoover said NOT Oswald?
That Church Committee said NOT Oswald?

aeffects

Aug 18, 2008, 12:37:48 AM8/18/08
On Aug 17, 7:01 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Like I said -- don't ya just love conspiracy-giddy kooks?

David without CT's your life is ovah.... its back to mundane, oldtime
television show DVD's. AND sharing a bedroom with your brother! So
son, you need us more than we need your sorry, Vince Bugliosi adoring
ass.

Perk up kid, there's always another 1 man USENET board not to mention
25 aliases to create.... ROTFLMFAO!

Bud

Aug 18, 2008, 7:44:00 AM8/18/08

The kook manufacture these issues. When pointed out by LN that they
aren`t valid, the kooks have nothing to say. But next month, or next
year, they will bring them up again.

Gil Jesus

Aug 18, 2008, 7:54:44 AM8/18/08
On Aug 17, 1:43�am, timst...@gmail.com wrote:

> It's outweighed by Mrs Duran's positive identification of Oswald as
> the man she met using his NOPD mugshot, tomnln. She does it TWICE,

Hi Tim:

Tell us how a suspect who's arrested gets a copy of his mugshot ?

Can they get them in 8x10's, or just wallet size ?

I'd like to know.

Humorous regards,

Gil Jesus

"Newsgroups Commentator"

United States of America

Harry

Aug 18, 2008, 8:24:42 AM8/18/08

LNer's always think people are supposed to answer to their stupid
inane logic. Sheeesh. You trolls get your fat monkeys "spanked' every
day on this board and still come back for more. What's the
psychological term for that?

Silly trolls, truth is humans.

Get a life and stop stroking your carrots.

cdddraftsman

Aug 18, 2008, 9:07:58 AM8/18/08
> Get a life and stop stroking your carrots.- Hide quoted text -

OK Banana Hands !

I've noticed you've been stroking both ends of the stick around
here .... practically a 'Prickland' reincarnate ....eh ?

tl

Harry

Aug 18, 2008, 9:13:41 AM8/18/08

What's da matta, Coddbreath, hemorrhoids acting up again? Stop hanging
around those gay bars so much.

Walt

Aug 18, 2008, 11:52:58 AM8/18/08
On 18 Aug, 06:54, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Aug 17, 1:43 am, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > It's outweighed by Mrs Duran's positive identification of Oswald as
> > the man she met using his NOPD mugshot, tomnln. She does it TWICE,
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-

> Hi Tim:
>
> Tell us how a suspect who's arrested gets a copy of his mugshot ?
>
> Can they get them in 8x10's, or just wallet size ?

EXCELLENT RHETORICAL QUESTIONS!! It's questions like these that
make the LNer's puke.

So after you clear your throat Pea Brain.... Please answer Gil's
question.

tims...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2008, 5:45:49 PM8/18/08
TOP POST

Hi Gil,

Er, what are you talking about, Gil? I'm referring to the fact that
Mrs Duran identified Oswald as the man she had met in September 1963
when she was questioned about it in 1978 by the HSCA investigators.

They had a book of photos with them, for identification purposes.
Oswald's photo was in it. It was his August 1963 NOPD mugshot. That
was the photo she picked out and identified by number in her HSCA
deposition as being the man she met. She did that twice.

I never said Oswald got a copy of his mugshot. Oswald had been dead
fifteen years by the time the HSCA questioned Duran. Why are you
asking this question about whether Oswald got his mugshot, Gil?

Confused Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

ps Hey Gil, how come you ran away when it was pointed out to you that
there was a photo showing two types of flower on the backseat of the
limo, between JFK and Jackie? TB

On Aug 18, 9:54 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Aug 17, 1:43 am, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > It's outweighed by Mrs Duran's positive identification of Oswald as
> > the man she met using his NOPD mugshot, tomnln. She does it TWICE,
>

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-

aeffects

Aug 18, 2008, 7:14:22 PM8/18/08

swell it smells like check-mate Timmy, er Samantha? Keep coming back,
it does get better...

tims...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2008, 7:19:11 AM8/19/08
TOP POST

Hi Walt,

Well I answered his question. Looks like he didn't like the answer.

See, what I was attempting to explain to him, patiently and carefully,
was that Mrs Duran twice identified Oswald to the HSCA as the man she
met in September 1963, in the Cuban Embassy in Mexico City, when they
showed her a photograph.

That photograph was in a book of photographs that the HSCA gave to
field investigators going around conducting interviews of witnesses
like Mrs Duran.

The photograph she picked out as depicting the man she met was Lee
Harvey Oswald's NOPD mugshot from August 1963, when he was arrested
for disturbing the peace in New Orleans while campaigning on behalf of
the FPCC.

Keep in mind that Mrs Duran's testimony derives from the VERY SAME
HSCA interview that tomnln has concocted his absurd 5' 3" Oswald
description from, a very optimistic conclusion on his part in my view.

Everything clear now, Walt?

I doubt Gil Jesus will respond as it seems he simply runs or killfiles
when he knows he has been proven wrong. The fellow is all
inconsequential blather, LOL!

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

> > United States of America- Hide quoted text -

Walt

Aug 19, 2008, 11:11:07 AM8/19/08
On 19 Aug, 06:19, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
> TOP POST
>
> Hi Walt,
>
> Well I answered his question. Looks like he didn't like the answer.
>
> See, what I was attempting to explain to him, patiently and carefully,
> was that Mrs Duran twice identified Oswald to the HSCA as the man she
> met in September 1963, in the Cuban Embassy in Mexico City, when they
> showed her a photograph.
>
> That photograph was in a book of photographs that the HSCA gave to
> field investigators going around conducting interviews of witnesses
> like Mrs Duran.
>
> The photograph she picked out as depicting the man she met was Lee
> Harvey Oswald's NOPD mugshot from August 1963, when he was arrested
> for disturbing the peace in New Orleans while campaigning on behalf of
> the FPCC.
>
> Keep in mind that Mrs Duran's testimony derives from the VERY SAME
> HSCA interview that tomnln has concocted his absurd 5' 3" Oswald
> description from, a very optimistic conclusion on his part in my view.
>
> Everything clear now, Walt?

No it's not clear..... I believe that Oswald had a dossier with him
when he was at the Cuban embassy in Mexico City. That dossier
included newspaper clippings about his arrest for "fighting" with the
anti- Castro Cuban exiles in New Orleans. I don't know if he had the
mug shots that were taken by the NOPD at that time or not, but if he
did .....then Gil's rhetorical question is a bombshell that none of
the gutless LNer's would want to answer. Gil's question.... How did
Oswald obtain copies of those mug shots so that he could have them in
his dossier.

An added thought...... I believe it's common knowledge that Oswald
had that dossier with him at the Cuban embassy. It basically was a
collection of newspaper clippings that documented that Oswald was a
radical communist revolutionary who had "defected" to the USSR, and
had returned the U.S. to continue his campaign for the revolution.
That dossier obviously was intended to convince Castro's agents that
comrade Oswald was a bonafide radical revolutionary.

The question is:.... Would any intelligent person believe this pile
of phoney information?? Do you actually believe that Oswald was a
true communist revolutionary? Do you think that if he was a true
communist revolutionary that the United States government would have
provided the funds for him to return from the USSR after "defecting"
and announcing that he was going to divulge all of the millitary
secrets that he had learned while in the Marine Corps.

It's pretty obvious that the Cubans at the embassy in Mexico City
didn't believe it.

Harry

Aug 19, 2008, 1:10:40 PM8/19/08

Has ANYONE ever produced any proof that Oswald was even IN Mexico
City?

No.

That story was concocted by the CIA and proven to be false by the FBI
who examined the photo purportedly of Oswald and the tape-recording
which they stated was not Oswald's voice.

tomnln

Aug 19, 2008, 1:26:28 PM8/19/08

"Harry" <harryfr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > EXCELLENT RHETORICAL QUESTIONS!! It's questions like these that
> > > make the LNer's puke.
>
> > > So after you clear your throat Pea Brain.... Please answer Gil's
> > > question.

Has ANYONE ever produced any proof that Oswald was even IN Mexico
City?

No.

That story was concocted by the CIA and proven to be false by the FBI
who examined the photo purportedly of Oswald and the tape-recording
which they stated was not Oswald's voice.

CORRECT! ! !

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm

tims...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2008, 6:01:55 PM8/19/08
TOP POST

Hi Walt,

Well it seems either he or you were confused, because I was referring
to the occasion in 1978 when the HSCA investigators showed Oswald's
NOPD mugshot to Mrs Duran as they questioned her.

It would be unlikely that Oswald had his mugshot with him when he went
to the Cuban Embassy in 1963, though he may well have had his
affadavit re the court case in New Orleans, as he posted a copy of
this to the FPCC prior to ever visiting Mexico City.

His mugshots appear to have only resurfaced after the assassination,
when every aspect of his life was suddenly of interest. His dossier
included correspondence with the CPUSA and the FPCC, I believe, and
the newsclipping about his arrest. His activities on behalf of FPCC
are mentioned on his visa application that Mrs Duran typed at the
Cuban Embassy.

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

tims...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2008, 7:46:38 AM8/20/08
TOP POST

Hi Harry,

Say, but didn't Lee Harvey Oswald himself write and sign a letter
stating that he had been in Mexico City at the appropriate time?

The letter is in the 26 WC volumes and thus counts as evidence/
testimony, I would have thought.

Do you need a copy of the letter where Oswald talks about how he went
to Mexico City, Harry?

Always happy to help out! :-)

Cordial Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

> which they stated was not Oswald's voice.- Hide quoted text -

Harry

Aug 20, 2008, 8:33:00 AM8/20/08

I know of no such letter simply because Lee Harvey Oswald was never in
Mexico City. That story was fabricated by the CIA to implicate Oswald
with the Cubans and Soviets, possibly as part of Operation Northwoods.
I believe David Atlee Phillips stuck his foot in his mouth and
admitted that the CIA had no proof Oswald was in Mexico City. If the
CIA had proof that LHO was in Mexico City talking with the Cubans and
Soviets regarding a plan to assassinate Kennedy, then they would have
presented it--Case Closed. But, since he wasn't there and was being
impersonated....

Always happy to help out, troll.

Are you referring to the Hunt letter?

Walt

Aug 20, 2008, 10:41:45 AM8/20/08

If the Mexico City story was concocted...... How do you explain
Oswald's reaction to being asked if he'd been to Mexico City by Cap't
Fritz. As I recall, LHO got very upset at being asked about Mexico
City.

by the CIA and proven to be false by the FBI
> who examined the photo purportedly of Oswald and the tape-recording

> which they stated was not Oswald's voice.- Hide quoted text -

Harry

Aug 20, 2008, 10:58:03 AM8/20/08

What's your explanation of it? No one has ever placed Oswald in Mexico
City. If they could they could state the case of conspiracy. Case
Closed. Further speculation cut off.

Why did the CIA, through Mexican authorities, have to arrest Sylvia
Duran twice to get her to change her story that Lee Harvey Oswald
never entered the Cuban Embassy in Mexico City?

Why do the photos, supposedly of Oswald, show someone that looks like
a linebacker for the Chicago Bears?

Why did the FBI report that the voice on the tape recordings was not
Oswald's.

Where's the evidence that Oswald was in Mexico City?

You call Oswald getting upset when questioned by Fritz evidence? Put
yourself in Oswald's place. He got upset that day about a LOT of
things with the Dallas police.

tomnln

Aug 20, 2008, 12:51:27 PM8/20/08
HAHAHAHAHAHA

> [...]

tomnln

Aug 20, 2008, 1:13:24 PM8/20/08
BOTTOM POST;

> [...]

REMEMBER;
We only have the word of the authorities as to what was said by Oswald in
those interrogations.

Walt

Aug 20, 2008, 1:30:09 PM8/20/08

I believe it was the FBI who put the pressure on the Mexican
authorities to arrest Duran.

I believe the motive was twofold..... A) To keep the press away from
Duran so she couldn't relate exactly what happened and who the person
was who looked like LHO and had his dossier there in his hands.......
and B) To intimidate Duran into saying what they wanted her to say.

> Why do the photos, supposedly of Oswald, show someone that looks like
> a linebacker for the Chicago Bears?

To create confusion... and it's worked, because there are many who
still believe Oswald was never in Mexico City.

Oswald was a US government agent, but as with all espionage
organizations his agency wanted to keep that fact hidden. Oswald had
tried to obtain a Visa to visit Cuba under the guise that he was a
Communist Revolutionary who wanted to aid Castro in the revolution.
If it had been revealed that he was in fact a US government agent it
would have revealed to the whole world one of the favorite tactics of
the US government for infiltrating an agent into an enemy nation.
Perhaps it would have jeopardized other agents who had used the same
basic tactic, and were already in place in the country they were
spying on.

> Why did the FBI report that the voice on the tape recordings was not
> Oswald's.

To create confusion....

> Where's the evidence that Oswald was in Mexico City?

There is no solid proof that Oswald was in Mexico City, like say a
photo of him entering a bull fighting arena with billboards in the
back ground that prove he was there at the time of a specific bull
fight. However, there is a lot of circumstantial evidence that
supports the idea that Oswald was in Mexico City. One of the best
pieces is Oswald's letter to the Russian Embassy in Washington DC.

That letter although addressed to the Russian Embassy was intended for
the eyes of the FBI ( who were intercepting and reading all of the
mail addressed to the Russian embassy) Oswald knew the FBI was
reading the mail and informed them that he had failed in his mission
and was now back in Texas. He also included other information that
the FBI would have been interested in in that letter.

> You call Oswald getting upset when questioned by Fritz evidence? Put
> yourself in Oswald's place. He got upset that day about a LOT of
> things with the Dallas police.

Not according to Fritz and many other cops who saw him there being
questioned.... They all said that he was a cool customer, and the ONLY
time he showed anger or emotion was when he was "introduced" to FBI
agent James Hosty. He had had personal contact with Hosty before the
interogattion and had warned Hosty about the plot to murder JFK.
Oswald was angry because Hosty had not heeded his warning and was
threatening to blow his cover as a secret agent.

Baldoni

Aug 20, 2008, 1:39:49 PM8/20/08
Bud expressed precisely :
> I was surfing the Internet, looking for some sign of Jean Hills dog
> in any of the photographs of the motorcade, when I found this
> interesting photo. The story say the photo was taken June 6th, 1963,
> when the President was in San Diego to receive an honorary degree at
> the State University there. The person who took the photo said his
> whole school was out to see the President go by, when he unexpectedly
> stopped.
>
> http://www.poopreport.com/Images/Stories/jfk_big.jpg
>
> What makes the photo interesting is that this is an announced route
> of the President, and you can see people in the windows behind him.
> Just further evidence that the kook claim that the protection Kennedy
> received at Dallas was uncommonly lax is just one more kook myth

> (notice no riders on the runningboards or back of the limo).

Why is the front passenger door slightly open ?

--
Count Baldoni

Walt

Aug 20, 2008, 1:55:27 PM8/20/08

The door's open because JFK had just spotted Judith Exner in the crowd
along the street, and he told the Secret Service man to open the door
for her and help her into the car.

> --
> Count Baldoni

Bud

Aug 20, 2008, 3:51:12 PM8/20/08

Well, Count, the story accompanying the photo explains that the
school on that street was emptied of some 3,000 students, who were out
in force to see the President go by. He was probably sitting, and when
he saw the smiling faces of all those future voters, decided to make
an unscheduled stop (as he often did). The person in the front has
opened the door to get out, I assume, he may be Secret Service. One of
the students snapped the photo.

tims...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2008, 4:50:07 PM8/20/08
TOP POST

Hi Harry,

You know of no such letter, presumably because you haven't bothered to
do any research on whether Oswald was in Mexico City or not.

There are all kinds of evidence that tie Oswald to being in Mexico
City, Harry. People who travelled on the bus with him testified about
it, for example.

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

ps Harry, the idea that you would call another poster a troll, given
the content of your own posts, is laughable. TB

> Are you referring to the Hunt letter?- Hide quoted text -

tomnln

Aug 20, 2008, 5:09:12 PM8/20/08

TOP POST

Hi Harry,

You know of no such letter, presumably because you haven't bothered to
do any research on whether Oswald was in Mexico City or not.

There are all kinds of evidence that tie Oswald to being in Mexico
City, Harry. People who travelled on the bus with him testified about
it, for example.

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

ps Harry, the idea that you would call another poster a troll, given
the content of your own posts, is laughable. TB

Don't let Timmy Buffalo you Haqrry.

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm

You'll Never know which side is Lying to you until you've read the
evidence/testimony in the 26 volumes.

How come the LN's never encourage anyone to read them????

Harry

Aug 20, 2008, 7:29:02 PM8/20/08
On Aug 20, 3:09 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> [...]

I'm familiar with the two girls who stated that they saw Oswald on a
bus trip, the fact that William Gaudet was seated next to "Oswald" and
the John Howard Bowen aka Albert Osborne character. My premise is that
is was not the Lee Harvey Oswald that was arrested in Dallas. There
were many "Oswalds" running around at this time. Until I see
conclusive proof that this was the man that was murdered by Jack Ruby,
I will not believe it. I've said this before and I'll say it again, a
layman looking at the results of the government investigations, the
films and photos, the testimony in the 26 volumes that contradicts the
Report, the medical evidence (fake, as well as medical personnel
testimony) would lead anyone with half a brain (LN) to come to a
conclusion that there was a conspiracy to murder Kennedy and cover-up
the evidence that would prove it. The circumstantial evidence alone is
enough to bury Chicago with. (hopefully full of LNers at the time)

A look at the assassination these days is a mere academic process.
There will be no new investigation and if there was 20 or 30 years
from now, who would conduct it? The government? Laughable!

BTW, who gives a flying...what these idiot LNers think? Anyone that
would link to John McAdams or Vincent Bugliosi to PROVE something
needs "in house" supervised psychiatric care. Screw 'em!

Walt

Aug 20, 2008, 7:51:02 PM8/20/08
On 20 Aug, 12:13, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> BOTTOM POST;

Well not exactly...... We have some of the notes that were hastily
scribbled during those interrogations. It's true it might be argued
that the notes are still the word of those interrogaters but
I don't think that's a valid argument. We also have snatches of
Oswald replying to reporters questions.

tomnln

Aug 20, 2008, 8:53:37 PM8/20/08

"Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message
> [...]

We were talking about what Oswald said During "Interrogations" Walt.

As for Oswald's remarks to reporters, he claimed Innosence.

Walt

Aug 20, 2008, 10:30:45 PM8/20/08
On 20 Aug, 19:53, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> [...]

Yes, I understand that.... But We don't have to listen to the lies
that the interrogators told when they appeared before the Warren
Commission. We have the notes of those liars before they had a
chance to "cook" the story. In Fritz' hand scribbled notes he wrote
that Oswald went to his room and changed his clothes before he went to
the Texas theater. Likewise... We have the notes that Hosty
scribbled in which he noted that Oswald told them he had seen the
Mannlicher Carcano and two other rifles in Mr Truly's office on
Wednesday November 20 1963, just 48 hours prior to the murder of JFK.

So what I'm saying is we don't have ONLY the lies to work with, we
have contemporaneous notes that give a good picture of what Oswald
told them.

> As for Oswald's remarks to reporters, he claimed Innosence.- Hide quoted text -

tomnln

Aug 20, 2008, 11:04:11 PM8/20/08

> [...]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
walt wrote;

Yes, I understand that.... But We don't have to listen to the lies
that the interrogators told when they appeared before the Warren
Commission. We have the notes of those liars before they had a
chance to "cook" the story. In Fritz' hand scribbled notes he wrote
that Oswald went to his room and changed his clothes before he went to
the Texas theater. Likewise... We have the notes that Hosty
scribbled in which he noted that Oswald told them he had seen the
Mannlicher Carcano and two other rifles in Mr Truly's office on
Wednesday November 20 1963, just 48 hours prior to the murder of JFK.

So what I'm saying is we don't have ONLY the lies to work with, we
have contemporaneous notes that give a good picture of what Oswald
told them.

I write;

Considering that they said during the WC Hearings that they took NO Notes
Walt.....

How do you know WHEN they "cooked those notes"???

You sure a Trusting fella.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walt

Aug 20, 2008, 11:09:48 PM8/20/08
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------------­----

> walt wrote;
>
> Yes, I understand that.... But We don't have to listen to the lies
> that the interrogators told when they appeared before the Warren
> Commission.   We have the notes of those liars before they had a
> chance to "cook" the story.   In Fritz' hand scribbled notes he wrote
> that Oswald went to his room and changed his clothes before he went to
> the Texas theater.   Likewise... We have the notes that Hosty
> scribbled  in which he noted that Oswald told them he had seen the
> Mannlicher Carcano and two other rifles in Mr Truly's office on
> Wednesday November 20 1963, just 48 hours prior to the murder of JFK.
>
> So what I'm saying is we don't have ONLY the lies to work with, we
> have contemporaneous notes that give a good picture of what Oswald
> told them.
>
> I write;
>
> Considering that they said during the WC Hearings that they took NO Notes
> Walt.....
>
> How do you know WHEN they "cooked those notes"???

Tom, Have you seen those scribblings???? Do you believe those notes
WEREN'T jotted hastily down as Oswald responded to their questioning?

> You sure a Trusting fella.

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------------­----

> > As for Oswald's remarks to reporters, he claimed Innosence.- Hide quoted
> > text -

tomnln

Aug 20, 2008, 11:15:45 PM8/20/08

"Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
walt wrote;

Tom, Have you seen those scribblings???? Do you believe those notes
WEREN'T jotted hastily down as Oswald responded to their questioning?

I write;
NOT what I asked you walt.

I asked>>> "How do you know WHEN they "cooked those notes"???

Are you denying that they testified that they took NO Notes?
Then, produce them for the HSCA.

You SURE are a Trusting fella.

tims...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2008, 11:07:33 PM8/23/08
TOP POST

Hi tomnln,

Well Harry would certainly know which side was lying to him if he read
that webpage link you offered him, tomnln.

That's because, tomnln, you claim on that webpage of yours that Mrs
Duran only identified Oswald as the person she met in September on 25
November, 1963, after the CIA sent some tapes to the Dallas FBI.

However CE 2121, in the 26 volumes, shows that Mrs Duran identified
Oswald as the person she met in September on 23 November, 1963,
tomnln.

I told you that about six months ago now, tomnln.

Why have you got that lie on your website, tomnln?

Why have you directed Harry to a website page with a lie on it, all
the time implying that the *other* side is lying?

Got any explanation for your behaviour tomnln?

Concerned Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

On Aug 21, 7:09 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:

> > I know of no such letter simply because Lee Harvey Oswald was never in
> > Mexico City. That story was fabricated by the CIA to implicate Oswald
> > with the Cubans and Soviets, possibly as part of Operation Northwoods.
> > I believe David Atlee Phillips stuck his foot in his mouth and
> > admitted that the CIA had no proof Oswald was in Mexico City. If the
> > CIA had proof that LHO was in Mexico City talking with the Cubans and
> > Soviets regarding a plan to assassinate Kennedy, then they would have
> > presented it--Case Closed. But, since he wasn't there and was being
> > impersonated....
>
> > Always happy to help out, troll.
>
> > Are you referring to the Hunt letter?- Hide quoted text -

tims...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2008, 4:34:12 AM8/24/08
TOP POST

Hi Bud & Count,

Seems very similar to the famous Altgens photo, which shows a door
open on one of the automobiles as the turn is made into Elm Street.

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

> the students snapped the photo.- Hide quoted text -

Harry

Aug 24, 2008, 1:02:53 PM8/24/08

It's interesting that Sylvia Duran was arrested by the Mexican
authorities at the behest of the CIA. Gee, I wonder why if she was a
COOPERATIVE witness that would state unequivocally that it was LHO
that came into the Cuban Embassy in Mexico City?

Whatcha think?
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=29755

tims...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2008, 8:29:07 AM8/25/08
On Aug 19, 7:45 am, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
> TOP POST
>
> Hi Gil,
>
> Er, what are you talking about, Gil? I'm referring to the fact that
> Mrs Duran identified Oswald as the man she had met in September 1963
> when she was questioned about it in 1978 by the HSCA investigators.
>
> They had a book of photos with them, for identification purposes.
> Oswald's photo was in it. It was his August 1963 NOPD mugshot. That
> was the photo she picked out and identified by number in her HSCA
> deposition as being the man she met. She did that twice.
>
> I never said Oswald got a copy of his mugshot. Oswald had been dead
> fifteen years by the time the HSCA questioned Duran. Why are you
> asking this question about whether Oswald got his mugshot, Gil?
>
> Confused Regards,

> Tim Brennan
> Sydney, Australia
> *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*
>
> ps Hey Gil, how come you ran away when it was pointed out to you that
> there was a photo showing two types of flower on the backseat of the
> limo, between JFK and Jackie? TB

> On Aug 18, 9:54 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> > On Aug 17, 1:43 am, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > > It's outweighed by Mrs Duran's positive identification of Oswald as
> > > the man she met using his NOPD mugshot, tomnln. She does it TWICE,
>
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­-
>
> > Hi Tim:
>
> > Tell us how a suspect who's arrested gets a copy of his mugshot ?
>
> > Can they get them in 8x10's, or just wallet size ?
>
> > I'd like to know.
>
> > Humorous regards,
>
> > Gil Jesus
>
> > "Newsgroups Commentator"
>
> > United States of America- Hide quoted text -

BUMP

tims...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2008, 7:55:36 AM8/26/08
TOP POST

Hi Harry,

Say, good find. That is an interesting document. BTW, I believe that
the CIA urged caution in taking Duran in, initially, and the Mexicans
jumped the gun. Could be wrong. I'll go back and check.

BTW, Mrs Duran reaffirmed her story that Oswald was the man she met
when she was interviewed by the HSCA in 1978.

She was certainly a COOPERATIVE witness for the HSCA, Harry. Do you
think she was being pressured then, Harry?

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

> Whatcha think?http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=29755- Hide quoted text -

tims...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2008, 4:13:38 PM9/3/08
On Aug 25, 10:29 pm, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Aug 19, 7:45 am, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > TOP POST
>
> > Hi Gil,
>
> > Er, what are you talking about, Gil? I'm referring to the fact that
> > Mrs Duran identified Oswald as the man she had met in September 1963
> > when she was questioned about it in 1978 by the HSCA investigators.
>
> > They had a book of photos with them, for identification purposes.
> > Oswald'sphotowas in it. It was his August 1963 NOPD mugshot. That
> > was thephotoshe picked out and identified by number in her HSCA

> > deposition as being the man she met. She did that twice.
>
> > I never said Oswald got a copy of his mugshot. Oswald had been dead
> > fifteen years by the time the HSCA questioned Duran. Why are you
> > asking this question about whether Oswald got his mugshot, Gil?
>
> > Confused Regards,
>
> > Tim Brennan
> > Sydney, Australia
> > *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*
>
> > ps Hey Gil, how come you ran away when it was pointed out to you that
> > there was aphotoshowing two types of flower on the backseat of the

> > limo, between JFK and Jackie? TB

> > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­­-
>
> > > Hi Tim:
>
> > > Tell us how a suspect who's arrested gets a copy of his mugshot ?
>
> > > Can they get them in 8x10's, or just wallet size ?
>
> > > I'd like to know.
>
> > > Humorous regards,
>
> > > Gil Jesus
>
> > > "Newsgroups Commentator"
>
> > > United States of America- Hide quoted text -

> BUMP- Hide quoted text -

tims...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2008, 4:21:52 PM9/5/08
TOP POST

Hey Gil,

When are you going to withdraw your claim that I never responded to
the question you posed about mugshots?

Still waiting, Gil.

Regards,

Tim Brennan