HENRY WADE'S 11/24/63 NEWS CONFERENCE

David Von Pein

Apr 24, 2009, 4:39:35 AM4/24/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/33158d4010b5e948

>>> "I have actual Philadelphia newspapers, from the day of the assassination, and the day Oswald was shot. Even two days later, when Oswald was shot, the paper is still printing erroneous information about the assassination. Newspapers printed tons of erroneous information." <<<

Indeed. And not just newspapers were still reporting erroneous
information as of the evening of Sunday, November 24th. For example,
there's the press conference that was conducted by Dallas D.A. Henry
Wade on the night of 11/24/63 (shortly after Oswald was killed by
Ruby).

In that press conference (which can be seen in the videos linked
below), Wade laid out the evidence that had been gathered against
Oswald up to that point in time on Nov. 24th, and several incorrect
pieces of information were stated by Wade.

Much of that erroneous information was minor, but (in hindsight) some
other pieces of false data that Wade was relaying to the public could
be deemed a bit more significant in nature....such as when Wade
incorrectly tells the press and the live television audience that
Oswald's roominghouse on Beckley Avenue in Oak Cliff was located just
"a block or two" from the site of J.D. Tippit's murder. In truth, of
course, the distance was almost a mile (0.85 of a mile to be exact,
per CE1119-A).

Another fairly-big error (in hindsight) in Wade's 11/24 conference was
when he said that Oswald was the man on Cecil McWatters' bus who told
McWatters and the bus passengers that JFK had just been shot and then
Oswald supposedly "laughed very loud" (per Wade). But it was later
determined that a young boy by the name of Milton Jones was really the
person who was laughing on McWatters' bus.

Another error was when Wade said that Oswald deliberately placed his
revolver up against Officer McDonald's head during the fight that
ensued between Oswald and police in the Texas Theater. That never
happened, of course. McDonald was cut across the left side of his face
by Oswald's gun, that's true enough. But there's no evidence that
Oswald was deliberately pointing the gun at McDonald's head.

And other mistake was when Wade said that Officer Tippit was shot
"three times". Oswald, of course, shot Tippit a total of four times.

However, even though the above-mentioned mistakes were made by Mr.
Wade, that doesn't take away from the many BASIC, CORE things that
Wade and the DPD got RIGHT with respect to the evidence against Lee
Oswald (as of the evening of November 24)....

E.g., conclusively tying Oswald to both the JFK and Tippit murders
within just a few hours of both crimes; tying the bullet shells found
in the Sniper's Nest to Oswald's rifle very quickly; positively
identifying the palmprint on one of the Sniper's-Nest boxes as being
LHO's print; and also tying the rifle to LHO via the Klein's records
in less than 24 hours.

===================================

Henry Wade's 11/24/63 press conference:

www.YouTube.com/watch?v=edLZH1KJVx8

===================================

And here's a longer version:

http://media2.myfoxdfw.com/html/JFKvideo/video/jfk030.html

JLeyd...@aol.com

Apr 24, 2009, 6:15:11 PM4/24/09
On Apr 24, 4:39�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/33158d4010b5e948

Not unusual. Did you take note of all the wrong information we got on
the recent U.S. encounter with the Somali pirates in the Indian
Ocean. Reporters under deadline pressure were filing whatever
information they had and much of it turned out to be wrong. This is
the kind of thing that keeps CTs in business. And one reason CTs
should be ignored.

JGL

tomnln

Apr 25, 2009, 12:01:27 AM4/25/09
The Warren Report was printed/released 10 months AFTER the Assassination.

YThe 26 Volumes were printed/released 11 months AFTER the Assassination.

<JLeyd...@aol.com> wrote in message

JLeyd...@aol.com

Apr 25, 2009, 10:52:10 AM4/25/09
On Apr 25, 12:01�am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:

> The Warren Report was printed/released 10 months AFTER the Assassination.
>
> YThe 26 Volumes were printed/released 11 months AFTER the Assassination.

The only thing I want to hear from you, Tom, are the details of your
interviews with Marina & Garrison -- you know, when, where and the
like. Until you do, I (and no one else) can believe anything you say.

JGL

> <JLeyden...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >http://media2.myfoxdfw.com/html/JFKvideo/video/jfk030.html- Hide quoted text -

robc...@netscape.com

Apr 25, 2009, 12:27:32 PM4/25/09
On Apr 24, 3:15 pm, JLeyden...@aol.com wrote:
> On Apr 24, 4:39 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/33158d4010b5e948

> Not unusual.  Did you take note of all the wrong information we got on
> the recent U.S. encounter with the Somali pirates in the Indian
> Ocean.  Reporters under deadline pressure were filing whatever
> information they had and much of it turned out to be wrong.  This is
> the kind of thing that keeps CTs in business.  And one reason CTs
> should be ignored.
>
> JGL

YOU are right, DISINFORMATION keeps us in business because there is
always more to the story. Usually the truth is released at the time
and then it is cleaned up and we are told all these reporters filed
"wrong" information. Funny how most of them never lose their jobs for
such shoddy work though.

YoHarvey

Apr 25, 2009, 12:38:39 PM4/25/09
> > >http://media2.myfoxdfw.com/html/JFKvideo/video/jfk030.html-Hide quoted text -

Your cynicism is noted Robcap. However, I must state without
reservation, you are, beyond a shadow of a doubt the least educated CT
I've ever seen. I thought Rossley held that position. I was wrong.
You prove your ignorance of "life" with each posting. It's reached
the point of hilarity. Just as your thread about Julia Mercer shows
you're not interested in the truth, not one single thread you begin or
post on is relevant or honest. Quite simply Robcap, you're a fuckin
idiot. And that's a FACT.

robc...@netscape.com

Apr 25, 2009, 12:47:56 PM4/25/09

> Your cynicism is noted Robcap.  However, I must state without
> reservation, you are, beyond a shadow of a doubt the least educated CT
> I've ever seen.  I thought Rossley held that position.  I was wrong.
> You prove your ignorance of "life" with each posting.  It's reached
> the point of hilarity.  Just as your thread about Julia Mercer shows
> you're not interested in the truth, not one single thread you begin or
> post on is relevant or honest.  Quite simply Robcap, you're a fuckin
> idiot.  And that's a FACT.- Hide quoted text -

I would assume one who hides behind the stupid moniker "Yoharvey" is
the one who is lacking in formal education, but hey, the country needs
truck drivers! Keep on truckin' Yosham!

tomnln

Apr 25, 2009, 12:53:16 PM4/25/09

On Apr 25, 12:01�am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:

> The Warren Report was printed/released 10 months AFTER the Assassination.
>
> YThe 26 Volumes were printed/released 11 months AFTER the Assassination.

The only thing I want to hear from you, Tom, are the details of your
interviews with Marina & Garrison -- you know, when, where and the
like. Until you do, I (and no one else) can believe anything you say.

JGL

If that were true JGL;

You would JUMP at the opportunity to debate me on the radio.

Od, did my "Thumping" of your Leader teach you that would be Suicide ! ! !

You're just Anolther Asshole who RUNS from your own evidence/testimony.

People like you who practise "Nazi Justice" are the Real enemies of America.

YoHarvey

Apr 25, 2009, 2:10:33 PM4/25/09
> > >http://media2.myfoxdfw.com/html/JFKvideo/video/jfk030.html-Hide quoted

> > >text -

I would assume one who hides behind the stupid moniker "Yoharvey" is
the one who is lacking in formal education, but hey, the country needs
truck drivers! Keep on truckin' Yosham!

Well, since Robcap does NOT respond to my comments we can assume
much. Firstly, he accepts the fact he's a fucking idiot. Secondly,
no doubt he's been told throughout his life he's a fucking idiot and
thirdly, he's made the conscious decision to prove everyday on this
newsgroup. How does he prove it? Let us count the way:

1. Julia Ann Mercer, to Robcap is credible. She's a joke to any
researcher.
2. The backyard photos, although authenticated by 22 experts in
photogeometry are phony.
3. LHO, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary was NEVER
in Mexico City.

People? I'm laughed out at this proverbial idiot. The pseudo mach
neo quasi moron does not deserve a seat at the table of serious
discussion, so, we laugh at him. There's simply nothing else one can
do.

tomnln

Apr 25, 2009, 4:53:24 PM4/25/09

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message
spiffy wrote;

[...]

Your vocabulary perfectly illustrates the Limits of your education ! ! !

Your FEAR of evidence/testimony perfectly illustrates your Stupidity of the
case.

Your Multiple Aliases perfectly illustrates your level of Criminality.

Your BIO>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/baileynme.htm

ALL in your own words.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aeffects

Apr 26, 2009, 12:17:35 AM4/26/09

certainly you don't place yourself in the category of "researcher" do
ya now troll?

bigdog

Apr 26, 2009, 12:19:11 PM4/26/09
On Apr 25, 12:27 pm, robcap...@netscape.com wrote:

> YOU are right, DISINFORMATION keeps us in business because there is
> always more to the story.  Usually the truth is released at the time
> and then it is cleaned up and we are told all these reporters filed
> "wrong" information.  Funny how most of them never lose their jobs for
> such shoddy work though.

Brilliant, Chico. The truth is in the initial reports and the lies
come later. I have copies of the first few hours of the CBS and ABC
coverage of the assassination. Here are some examples of those early
truths:

1. A Secret Service agent had been killed in the attack.

2. The rifle was identified as four different makes and models, none
of which were accurate.

Then there was the Reagan shooting. Here are a couple pearls of truth
that came from the early reports:

1. Reagan hadn't been hit in the attack.

2. Jim Brady was killed.

But you keep clinging to those early truths, Chico. That way you will
remain as seriously head fucked as you have always been.