JACKIE ON THE TRUNK

David Von Pein

Feb 9, 2009, 12:47:56 AM2/9/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/1a21edec9df2ea86

>>> "When I first saw the Z-film many years ago[,] I wondered why Jackie jumped onto the trunk of the limo and then climbed back into the seat. I wondered if it was because she was trying to avoid being killed. I just didn't know and it always was a mystery to me." <<<

In my opinion, Jackie was merely trying to get away from the scene of
horror in that back seat.

The bloody head of her husband was about to fall into her lap. She
panicked. She was stunned. She was petrified. And those are all
reasonable and logical immediate reactions on her part.

Good Lord, I'd have probably done the exact same thing if a bloody
body was falling toward me -- I'd have gotten away from it the best I
could.

That might seem callous, unfeeling, and uncaring to some. But it's a
human reaction that I'm betting 9.9 out of 10 people would have had if
they'd been in the back seat of that limousine instead of Jackie --
GET AWAY FROM THE HORROR.

After she regained her composure and had time to think a little
clearer, Jackie did indeed hold that same bloody head in her lap. But
at the time the shooting occurred, human nature took over (IMO). And
if I had been in that back seat in the seconds immediately after
Zapruder Frame 313, I think I probably would have made tracks for the
trunk too. After all, where else COULD she have "escaped" to in that
stretch limousine? She couldn't have used the doors of the car to get
out (the Connallys and the jump seats blocked the rear doors):

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/064.+JFK%27S+LIMOUSINE+AT+THE+WHITE+HOUSE+GARAGE?gda=Pu6H12IAAAAVlk2Xfx8sVjADRR-uPdeJ3QUNvCCF08zmdZXZXHoSyKWnCNwDZVVftMnhvg2XmNhwHeXcXI5qUMDeAumGuGVgoMpnhypQQu06MGC91QOo6VXi7dpriIAjJhAipsb2do-CHqjxxwsG8_oKG53kozMh&gsc=lDtW6BYAAAD87z02h80tXdgCwdVWgYo_g-kXU5InE09W2o0GCSVgCQ

About the only place she could have gone to get away from the falling,
bloody body at the critical moment just after the fatal shot was the
trunk of the vehicle.

But to think (as some people do) that Jackie Kennedy had it in her
mind, in those frantic, confusing, and horrifying moments just after
her husband had his head blown off, to go and get a piece of his head
on the trunk lid is, in my opinion, just simply crazy.

Try to put yourself in the same situation and mindset -- Do you
actually think that you'd want to get a grisly hunk of brain tissue on
the trunk?

In two words -- What for? It's just silly.

There's no proof that Jackie retrieved any brain tissue on the trunk
of the car. She very likely obtained the piece of JFK's head that she
gave to Dr. Jenkins while she was cradling the President's head in her
hands on the drive to Parkland (as she was trying to "hold his hair on
and his skull on" [from Jackie's WC testimony]).

JACQUELINE KENNEDY'S TESTIMONY -- A MISSED OPPORTUNITY?:
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2e1d9ff409489d9b

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

tomnln

Feb 9, 2009, 1:05:53 AM2/9/09
SEE>>> http://www.veoh.com/collection/JFKfiles/watch/e1270125MCG2Wnb#

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Feb 9, 2009, 6:27:24 PM2/9/09
In case McAdams don't post this one;

Here Ya Go yeuhd>>> http://www.veoh.com/videos/e1270125MCG2Wnb

"yeuhd" <Needle...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Feb 9, 12:57 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Good Lord, I'd have probably done the exact same thing if a bloody
> body was falling toward me -- I'd have gotten away from it the best I
> could.
>
> That might seem callous, unfeeling, and uncaring to some. But it's a human
> reaction that I'm betting 9.9 out of 10 people would have had if they'd
> been in the back seat of that limousine instead of Jackie -- GET AWAY FROM
> THE HORROR.

I strongly disagree. I think very few people would do that if it were
their spouse's wounded body. Not just rationally, but instinctively
too. Mrs. Kennedy was not fleeing from her husband's wound. She saw
that her husband and Governor Connally were shot, and feared that the
passenger compartment of the car was the target of gunfire that would
hit her too.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Feb 9, 2009, 9:40:42 PM2/9/09

>>> "I strongly disagree. I think very few people would do that if it were their spouse's wounded body. Not just rationally, but instinctively too. Mrs. Kennedy was not fleeing from her husband's wound." <<<

So, if it had been you in that back seat instead of Jackie....and a
bloody body was about to fall into your lap (spouse or
otherwise)....you would have just sat there and caught the bloody
body, instead of doing the REFLEXIVE and instinctive thing that 99% of
all people probably would have done, which would be to remove yourself
from the immediate area of the falling bloody body?

You must be made of cast-iron, Yeuhd. I salute your strong innards.

>>> "She saw that her husband and Governor Connally were shot, and feared that the passenger compartment of the car was the target of gunfire that would hit her too." <<<

So she decided to climb out onto the trunk of the vehicle, where she
would be a larger and more-exposed target to the gunfire? That seems
kind of odd.

BTW, regardless of what Tony Marsh thinks I might have alluded to in
my last post on this matter, I never once said or suggested that I
thought Jackie went to the trunk to remove herself from the LINE OF
FIRE. She went to the trunk for another reason--to remove herself from
the carnage in that back seat.

Obligatory ---> IMO.

Robert Harris

Feb 9, 2009, 10:04:01 PM2/9/09

How can you post shit like this, David??

Robert Harris

In article
<7a831442-d7d0-48a4...@m40g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
David Von Pein <davev...@aol.com> wrote:

> www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/1a21edec9df2ea

Sam Brown

Feb 9, 2009, 10:08:31 PM2/9/09

"Robert Harris" <reha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> How can you post shit like this, David??

Why do you refer to it as "shit" Robert? It's a perfectly plausible
explanation for Jackies reaction.

David Von Pein

Feb 9, 2009, 10:16:24 PM2/9/09

Okay, Robert Harris, why do YOU think Jackie Kennedy climbed out onto
the trunk of the car?

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Feb 11, 2009, 11:50:06 PM2/11/09

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/1a21edec9df2ea86/0be89cc3d9434aba

>>> "It is *not* cowardly to flee from gunfire to save one's life." <<<

So instead of cowering down in her seat or in front of her seat on the
floor, Jackie Kennedy decides to crawl to the trunk, where her whole
body would be exposed to the gunfire she was attempting to flee from?

Crazy.

>>> "It *would* be cowardly to flee in disgust from the bloodied body of one's spouse." <<<

Bullshit. It would be perfectly natural and reasonable and reflexive
and instinctive to want to get away from such a bloody mess AT THAT
EXACT MOMENT WHEN THE SHOOTING WAS OCCURRING.

David Von Pein

Feb 12, 2009, 9:40:08 PM2/12/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/bd894d8559ec73a3

>>> "You are alleging that Jackie did that [i.e., REMOVE HERSELF FROM THE BACK SEAT OF THE LIMOUSINE IN ORDER TO GET AWAY FROM THE BLOODY BODY OF HER HUSBAND, WHICH WAS ABOUT TO FALL INTO HER LAP] ONLY because you are a professional Kennedy hater. Shame on you." <<<

Yeah, that must be why I spend countless hours editing and converting
various Kennedy-related films and TV programs and uploading them to
YouTube, Box.net, Blogger.com, etc. (including many programs showing
JFK while he was still living and breathing, and not just films
relating to his death).

I do all that because I'm "a professional Kennedy hater", right Tony?

Geesh. What an imagination you've got.

REPLAY:

>>> "You are a professional Kennedy hater." <<<

Nothing could be further from the truth than the above quote uttered
by Anthony Marsh.

What in the world could possibly have given you (or anyone) the idea
that I am a "Kennedy hater", Tony? What have I ever said (ever!) that
could give somebody that impression--even remotely so?

The answer to that last question (of course) is --- Nothing. Nada.
Zip.

Tony Marsh is making stuff up again.