I got it, boys. Brennan saw shooter in the SW window.

Lone

Oct 3, 2007, 12:50:19 PM10/3/07
Brennans sheriff statement. Date: 22.11.1963. The conspirators altered
just ONE word. The altered the word "west" into the word "east".

Quote:
I was facing in a northerly direction looking across not only at Elm
Street but I could see the large red brick building across the street
from where I was sitting. I take this building across the street to be
about 7 stories anyway in the east(sic: read WEST) end of the building
and the second row of windows from the top I saw a man in this window.
I had seen him before the President's car arrived. He was just sitting
up there looking down apparently waiting for the same thing I was to
see the President. I did not notice anything unusual about this man.
He was a white man in his early 30's, slender, nice looking, slender
and would weight about 165 to 175 pounds. He had on light colored
clothing but definitely not a suit. I proceeded to watch the
President's car as it turned left at the corner where I was and I
heard what I thought was a backfire. It run in my mind that it might
be someone throwing firecrackers out the window of the red brick
building and I looked up at the building. I then saw this man I have
described in the window and he was taking aim with a high powered
rifle. I could see all of the barrel of the gun. I do not know if it
had a scope on it or not. I was looking at the man in this window at
the time of the last explosion. Then this man let the gun down to his
side and stepped down out of sight. He did not seem to be in any
hurry. I could see this man from about his belt up. There was nothing
unusual about him at all in appearance. I believe that I could
identify this man if I ever saw him again."
Close Quote

...ABOUT 50 YARDS FROM THE INTERSECTION OF ELM AND HUSTON AND TO A
POINT I WOULD SAY THE PRESIDENTS BACK WAS IN LINE WITH THE LAST WINDOW
I HAD PREVIOUSLY DESCRIBED...

Now: when you draw a line ( his back was IN A LINE) from the
presidents back 50 yards from the intersection Huston Elm to the
window Brennan described this line leads to the WEST end of the
building, (the last window) not the EAST end.(Which would be the first
window from Brennans view)
Sombody altered just one word in Brennans sheriffs statement to make
it useless.
Brennan saw a shooter. In the SW 5th floor window. And this shooter
was not Oswald.
Now I am convinced.
Lone.

justm...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2007, 12:56:36 PM10/3/07

You're full of shit lone...where's your proof one word was altered???
You people will dig for any little scrap of dirt you can muster up to
try and save your sorry asses. Too damn funny.

Lone

Oct 3, 2007, 1:20:02 PM10/3/07

Dryhole Byars the SBDB owner knew it better!
Quote Joan Mellen:
""Dry Hole" Byrd just happened to own the Texas School Book
Depository, from which someone, not Lee Oswald, but someone, fired at
the President on November 22 nd. Six weeks after the assassination of
President Kennedy, when Byrd wanted a souvenir of this historical
building, he chose the South Westernmost window of the sixth floor,
not the window from which Oswald purportedly fired with his creaky
rifle with its loose telescopic sight, that was the Southeast. No,
Byrd took the window from which a Dealey Plaza witness and his wife
told the Warren Commission they saw a man with a gun. It seems D. H.
Byrd knew exactly which window was the souvenir, and, by inference,
that Oswald was no shooter."

Now--who is full of shit???

lazu...@webtv.net

Oct 3, 2007, 1:19:43 PM10/3/07
Good job, Lone!

This excerpt says it all:

(after the last shot) "Then this man let the gun down to his side and
stepped down out of sight---I could see this man from about his belt
up."

The shooter was STANDING! Brennan could not have seen a kneeling LHO
firing thru a window which was open only 18 inches. He could not have
seen him "stepping down", nor could he see him "from about his belt up".
The man Brennan described was firing thru a WIDE-OPEN WINDOW, which can
be found at the WEST end of the bldg.----Old Laz

tomnln

Oct 3, 2007, 1:24:31 PM10/3/07
Howard Brennan is as Full of Shit as justme.

Brennan Requested "IMMUNITY" from the HSCA.

<lazu...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

justm...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2007, 2:09:51 PM10/3/07
On Oct 3, 1:47 pm, Lone <amseikci...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3 Okt., 19:24, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:> Howard Brennan is as Full of Shit as justme.
>
> Dear,Tom.
> Brennan was abused by the Warren Commission. The conspirators altered
> his testimony (they made EAST out of WEST), to make a "star witness"
> out of him.
> It began with his unfair treatment regarding to the line up at
> 22.11.1963 DPD, by SS conspirator Sorrels and several Cops...
> Again:
> Brennan was a victim, not a braggart.
> Brennan died in 1984.

Oh lord, I still think you're full of shit. You have NO proof of
anything. Because Joan Mellen said so?? LOL nice try. She's a CT,
wheres the proof? Stop basing all of your theories on hearsay. You
find Brennans original testimony showing where it was altered, then
you'll have your proof. Till then you have moot, as usual.

justm...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2007, 2:13:56 PM10/3/07
On Oct 3, 2:09 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Affidavit Of Howard Leslie Brennan
The following affidavit was executed by Howard Leslie Brennan on May
7, 1964

PRESIDENT'S COMMISSION AFFIDAVIT
ON THE ASSASSINATION OF
PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY

STATE OF TEXAS,
County of Dallas, ss:

I, Howard Leslie Brennan, being first duly sworn, do upon oath depose
and state:

On or about March 24, 1964, I testified in Washington, D.C., before
the President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy.
In that connection I testified as to the reasons why I declined on
November 22, 1963, to give, positive identification of Lee Harvey
Oswald as the man I saw firing a rifle from the southeast corner of
the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository Building on
November 22, 1963. Included in these reasons at pages 3629 and 3630 of
Volume 28 of the transcript of the Commission proceedings are the
following reasons:

"And then I felt that my family could be in danger, and I, myself,
might in danger. And since they already had the man for murder, that
he wasn't going to be set free to escape and get out of the country
immediately, and I could very easily sooner than the FBI or the Secret
Service wanted me, my testimony in, I could very easily get in touch
with them, if they didn't get in touch with me and to see that the man
didn't get loose."

"... "Because I had already more or less give a detailed description
of the man, and I talked to the Secret Service and gave them my
statement, and the had convinced me that it would be strictly
confidential and all that. But still I felt like if I was the only eye
witness, that anything could happen to me or my family."

I have also been advised that on page 3595 of Volume 28 of the
transcript the Commission proceedings, the following appears:

"Mr. BELIN. What do you mean by security reasons for your family, an
yourself?

"Mr. BRENNAN. I believe at that time, and I still believe it was a
Communist activity, and I felt like there had been more than one eye
witness, and if it got to be a known fact that I was an eye witness,
my family or I, either one, might not be safe."

I hereby state that this is a court reporter's error and that in truth
and in fact my answer to the question was:

"Mr. BRENNAN: I believe at that time, and I still believe it was a
Communist activity, and I felt like there hadn't been more than one
eye witness, and if it got to be a known fact that I was an eye
witness. my family or I either one, might nor be safe."

Signed the 7th day of May 1964.

(S) Howard Leslie Brennan.
HOWARD LESLIE BRENNAN.

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/history/wc_period/warren_report/Brennan_Testimony/Brennan_affidavit.html

Lone

Oct 3, 2007, 2:23:20 PM10/3/07

tomnln

Oct 3, 2007, 2:21:29 PM10/3/07
A NATIONAL FIRST;

justme addresses evidence/testimony for the FIRST time.

The Problem is that Brennan is as BIG a LIAR as justme.

Howard Brennan Required "IMMUNITY' from the HSCA.

FIRST time out & gets caught SUPPORTING A liar.

TOO TOO TOO F-U-N-N-Y

No wonder she never addressed evidence/testimony in the past.

Hey Gil;
Did I tell you this would be FUN?

Now that you're outta the closet justme....
Try THESE>>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Oct 3, 2007, 3:01:00 PM10/3/07
He was a LIAR.

"Lone" <amsei...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On 3 Okt., 19:24, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:

>> Howard Brennan is as Full of Shit as justme.

tomnln

Oct 3, 2007, 3:02:48 PM10/3/07
I never claimed Brennan was "BRAGGART".

I said Brennan was a LIAR.

Brennan required "IMMUNITY" from the HSCA.

"Lone" <amsei...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Gil Jesus

Oct 3, 2007, 5:30:28 PM10/3/07
And she links to Ken Rahn's site at URI. There's a surprise.

Brennan REFUSED to identify Oswald as the shooter at first. Why ?
Because Oswald wasn't the man he saw. Then he realized that he was the
only person who saw the shooter and the man he saw was still out there
and may come after him or his family unless he misidentified Oswald.
So for his own safety and the safety of his family, he identified
Oswald as a signal to the killer that he couldn't identify him.

This is why he required immunity form the HSCA. He perjured himself
before the Warren Commission.

(And don't give me any of that crap that he feared for his life that
Oswald may have had accomplices out there who were still at large.
Oswald was being portrayed as a Communist. How many Communists were in
the state of Texas, for God's sake ?)

Walt

Oct 3, 2007, 7:33:15 PM10/3/07
On 3 Oct, 16:30, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> And she links to Ken Rahn's site at URI. There's a surprise.
>
> Brennan REFUSED to identify Oswald as the shooter at first. Why ?
> Because Oswald wasn't the man he saw. Then he realized that he was the
> only person who saw the shooter and the man he saw was still out there
> and may come after him or his family unless he misidentified Oswald.
> So for his own safety and the safety of his family, he identified
> Oswald as a signal to the killer that he couldn't identify him.

You've got it right, Gil...... Where do you suppose Brennan got the
idea that he and his family could be in peril??
He said the cops warned him that since his identity was known to the
public "others" involved in the plot might try to kill him to keep him
from identifing them.

Howard Brennan KNEW that Oswald was NOT one of the killers, and when
it became clear to him that the cops were framing Oswald he knew he
was into something that he wanted no part of.

> This is why he required immunity form the HSCA. He perjured himself
> before the Warren Commission.

That's EXACTLY right.....I don't know why Tom can't see that and
continues to block himself from a vital aspect of the case by
insisting that Brennan was a "liar" and therefore not to be believed.
Of course Brannan lied.... Who wouldn't, under the circumstances in
which he found himself????

Walt

David Von Pein

Oct 3, 2007, 7:40:53 PM10/3/07
And I guess (per the CT-Kooks) Brennan deliberately CIRCLED THE WRONG
WINDOW on CE477 (where he said the assassin was located)....right
kooks? .......

CE477:
http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0112a.htm

justm...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2007, 8:14:06 PM10/3/07
> CE477:http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0...

A mindless bunch of paranoid kooks to say he least. Now we have Chico
chiming in with more of his fantasy bullshit. Damn right I linked to
Kens site....it was a legal document you morons. Go write a fairy tale
about an ogre and leave reality to those that have a brain in their
heads.

Gil Jesus

Oct 3, 2007, 8:38:09 PM10/3/07
Walt, I agree with your statement that Brennan knew the cops were
framing Oswald. If he suspected that the cops were covering it up and
somehow involved in the murder, that fear may have been enough to
drive him over the edge, especially if the cops were making sullen
threats.

Let's not forget that no less than Jack Ruby the police-ophile himself
begged to be taken out of Dallas because he felt his life was in
danger there.

How could it be in danger in the county jail ? From the very ones who
were his custodians.

Let's not forget Oswald was killed in the basement of the police
station in front of 70 armed officers who did nothing to protect the
most famous prisoner in history.

Gil Jesus

Oct 3, 2007, 9:15:59 PM10/3/07
Insults are not evidence.

Offensive language is not evidence.

Forged or altered "legal documents" are not considered evidence and
not admissable in American courts.

Who said he circled that window ? The honorable J. Edna Hoover ? The
FBI ? The Warren Omission ? ROFLMAO
The foxes who were in charge of the chicken coop ?

The Texan whose pals bought the guns to take out Kennedy ? The Secret
Service who did everything to take away his protection and to ensure
the killing was a success ? The FBI who knew ahead of time ? Or the
military intelligence people in Dealey Plaza who were setting off
explosive devices to mask the sounds of the shots ?

The Dallas Police who did everything they could to frame Oswald ?

Do you REALLY think LBJ would bite the hands that fed him the White
House ?

You fools !

Please stick to the evidence and discuss the topic as it occurred.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Walt

Oct 3, 2007, 9:41:18 PM10/3/07
On 3 Oct, 11:50, Lone <amseikci...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Brennans sheriff statement. Date: 22.11.1963. The conspirators altered
> just ONE word. The altered the word "west" into the word "east".

ThankYou lone.....You have made the point that i've been hammering
away at for years.

I'd like to highlight some of the things that Brennan wrote in his
affidavit just a couple of hours after the murder of President
Kennedy.

> Quote:
> I was facing in a northerly direction looking across not only at Elm
> Street but I could see the large red brick building across the street
> from where I was sitting. I take this building across the street to be
> about 7 stories anyway in the east(sic: read WEST) end of the building
> and the second row of windows from the top I saw a man in this window.

Brennan did say that he FIRST saw the man in the east end window of
the sixth floor. But that was BEFORE the motorcade arrived. He said
he saw the man who was at least six years older than LHO, and at least
35 pounds heavier than LHO in the EAST end window BEFORE the motorcade
arrived. The man had darker hair than LHO and was dressed in LIGHT
colored clothes, while LHO was dressed in DARK colored clothes.

> I had seen him before the President's car arrived.

There it is!!

He was just sitting
> up there looking down apparently waiting for the same thing I was to
> see the President. I did not notice anything unusual about this man.
> He was a white man in his early 30's, slender, nice looking, slender
> and would weight about 165 to 175 pounds. He had on light colored
> clothing but definitely not a suit. I proceeded to watch the
> President's car as it turned left at the corner where I was and I
> heard what I thought was a backfire. It run in my mind that it might
> be someone throwing firecrackers out the window of the red brick
> building and I looked up at the building. I then saw this man I have
> described in the window and he was taking aim with a high powered
> rifle. I could see all of the barrel of the gun.

Many people refer to Hunting rifles with long exposed metal barrels as
"High Powered rifles"
The FACT that Brennan said he could see.... " all of the barrel of
the gun" indicates that he was not seeing a Mannlicher Carcano which
only has less than 5 inches of metal barrel visible.

I do not know if it
> had a scope on it or not. I was looking at the man in this window at
> the time of the last explosion. Then this man let the gun down to his
> side and stepped down out of sight. He did not seem to be in any
> hurry. I could see this man from about his belt up.

Brennan said the man...." let the gun down to his side and stepped
down out of sight. He was describing a man who was STANDING.... The
W.C. claimed that Oswald was SITTING on a box.

" I could see this man from about his belt up." This statement also
supports the fact that Brennan was describing a man who was STANDING.

There was nothing
> unusual about him at all in appearance. I believe that I could
> identify this man if I ever saw him again."

Just a couple of hours after Brennan wrote...."I believe that I could
identify this man if I ever saw him again." Brennan was taken to view
a line up in which Lee oswald was one of the men in the line up....
And Brennan said that the 30 + year old, 175 pound, dark haired man
he'd seen with the HIGH POWERED rifle was NOT in that line up. The
cops tried to twist his arm and get him to put the finger on Lee but
Brennan refused. The cops asked him how he could be sure that Oswald
was not he man he seen, and Brennan said that the man he'd seen was
wearing different clothes than Oswald had on. Brennan KNEW the gunman
was dressed in a LIGHT colored shirt and White trousers, and Oswald
was dressed in DARK colored clothes. The cops attemped to explain
away that problem by saying that Oswald had changed his clothes in his
room at 1:00pm. However the clothers that the cops recoved from
Oswald's room were NOT LIGHT COLORED. There was no light colored
clothing in Oswald's room!!!

> Close Quote
>
> ...ABOUT 50 YARDS FROM THE INTERSECTION OF ELM AND HUSTON AND TO A
> POINT I WOULD SAY THE PRESIDENTS BACK WAS IN LINE WITH THE LAST WINDOW
> I HAD PREVIOUSLY DESCRIBED...

EXCELLENT point.... Fifty yards down Elm street. JFK's back would
have been aligned with the WEST end of the TSBD.

> Now: when you draw a line ( his back was IN A LINE) from the
> presidents back 50 yards from the intersection Huston Elm to the
> window Brennan described this line leads to the WEST end of the
> building, (the last window) not the EAST end.(Which would be the first
> window from Brennans view)
> Sombody altered just one word in Brennans sheriffs statement to make
> it useless.
> Brennan saw a shooter. In the SW 5th floor window. And this shooter
> was not Oswald.
> Now I am convinced.

No, not the 5th floor........ Brennan saw the gunman firing from
behind the wide open window at the WEST end of the SIXTH floor.

Walt

> Lone.

Walt

Oct 3, 2007, 9:45:35 PM10/3/07
On 3 Oct, 18:40, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> And I guess (per the CT-Kooks) Brennan deliberately CIRCLED THE WRONG
> WINDOW on CE477 (where he said the assassin was located)....right
> kooks? ......

Dear Dumbass.... I've told you many times that the window circle is
where Brennan saw the gunman BEFORE the motorcade arrived. He
DESCRIBED a different window ( Wide open) where he saw the man AT THE
TIME of the shooting.

Walt
.

> CE477:http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0...

Walt

Oct 3, 2007, 9:48:03 PM10/3/07

EXCELLENT POINTS, Gil. But they will be ignored by the cowards who
lack the guts to face FACTS.

Walt

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 3, 2007, 11:59:46 PM10/3/07
>>> "The military intelligence people in Dealey Plaza who were setting off explosive devices to mask the sounds of the shots..." <<<

Oh goodie! A new kooky theory invented by a lunatic kook. Lovely!

And next week on "The Kook Channel"......

"Kennedy Killed By Nuclear Missile Launched From Cuba!"

Evidently not all of the missiles were taken out of Cuba after the '62
Cuban Missile Crisis. The one left behind had JFK's name on it. Fidel
& Nikita were saving it for 11/22/63.

It must be so nice being a conspiracy clown/kook -- No ties to
reality....No ties to the actual physical evidence (a kook can always
just ignore all of it or dismiss it with one word: "Fake")....and no
being bothered by any sense of the common persuasion either.

A kook just makes shit up and tosses it on the Internet...and
Presto!...instant orgasmic satisfaction!

Gil and Walt must be knee-deep in conspiracy-satisfying semen. That's
obvious from the continuous stream of unsupportable bullshit they post
in this asylum.

Spin the wheel again, Gil.....your next stupid theory awaits.

David Von Pein

Oct 4, 2007, 12:11:34 AM10/4/07
>>> "I've told you many times that the window circle is where Brennan saw the gunman BEFORE the motorcade arrived. He DESCRIBED a different window (Wide open) where he saw the man AT THE TIME of the shooting." <<<

Better read Brennan's original 11/22/63 affidavit again, Mr. Mega-
Kook. After reading this document, you can then rehash your make-
believe tale about Brennan really seeing the gunman in the WEST-end
window.....

"In the east end of the building and the second row of windows from
the top, I saw a man in this window. I had seen him before the

President's car arrived. He was just sitting up there looking down

apparently waiting for the same thing I was -- to see the President. I

did not notice anything unusual about this man. He was a white man in

his early 30's, slender, nice looking, slender and would weigh about
165 to 175 pounds. He had on light colored clothing but definately
[sic] not a suit. I proceeded to watch the President's car as it
turned left at the corner where I was and about 50 yards from the
intersection of Elm and Houston and to a point I would say the
President's back was in line with the last windows I have previously
described I heard what I thought was a back fire. It run [sic] in my

mind that it might be someone throwing firecrackers out the window of
the red brick building and I looked up at the building. I then saw
this man I have described in the window and he was taking aim with a
high powered rifle."

/s/ H. L. Brennan

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/brennan1.htm

=============

Via the above document, it's obvious to everybody except Walter-The-
Kook that when Brennan said "I then saw this man I have described in
the window", he was referring to the VERY SAME WINDOW from earlier in
his affidavit, when he said "In the east end of the building and the
second row of windows from the top, I saw a man in this window".

Brennan's WC testimony is equally as definitive regarding the ONE AND
ONLY WINDOW that Brennan saw any person in at ANY time before, during,
or after the assassination.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/brennan.htm

But, of course, since Walt takes great pride in twisting the true
testimony of Howard Leslie Brennan, he (Walt-Kook) will never, ever
give up his fairy tale story re. Brennan.

Perhaps Walt-Kook would also like to explain to us WHY David Belin
would ask Brennan this question if Belin was on some "cover-up"
mission about the exact windows where the killer(s) were located?....

"Now, up to the time of the shots, did you observe anything else that
you have not told us about here that you can think of right now?"

Or did Mr. Belin think that Brennan would be prohibited from saying
ANYTHING about a WEST-end gunman due to the fact Belin prefaced the
above question with: "Now, up to the time of the shots"?

I guess Belin knew that Brennan wouldn't cross that "windows" barrier
and say something like this at that moment:

"Well, there is just one thing. I really saw the gunman on the OTHER
(west) end of the building, not in the east-end window I circled on
CE477. Other than that little, insignificant detail, I can't think of
anything else I would like to add to my testimony."

And then, at the end of Brennan's first WC session, Allen Dulles asks
Brennan this:

"Anything you would like to add?"

Now, Mr. Belin interrupted at that exact point with an additional
question of his own (so I guess Walt can always say that Dulles was
really talking to BELIN and not Brennan when he said "Anything you
would like to add?")....but, then too, we also have these remarks made
by Brennan at the tail-end of his WC session (again referring to just
a SINGLE SOLITARY WINDOW where Brennan saw the assassin named Lee
Harvey Oswald):

"Well, as I previously have said, I had saw [sic] the man in THE
WINDOW and I had saw [sic] him on television. He looked much younger
on television than he did from my picture of him in THE WINDOW--not
much younger, but a few years younger--say 5 years younger." [DVP's
Emphasis.]

The above comments re. Oswald's age also align nearly perfectly with
Brennan's initial 11/22/63 impression about the age of LHO -- "early
30s".

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a83751f6ce319004

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d26167f23399f7d6

Message has been deleted

dcwi...@netscape.net

Oct 4, 2007, 2:59:14 AM10/4/07
On Oct 3, 9:50 am, Lone <amseikci...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Brennans sheriff statement. Date: 22.11.1963. The conspirators altered
> just ONE word. The altered the word "west" into the word "east".
>
> Quote:
> I was facing in a northerly direction looking across not only at Elm
> Street but I could see the large red brick building across the street
> from where I was sitting. I take this building across the street to be
> about 7 stories anyway in the east(sic: read WEST) end of the building
> and the second row of windows from the top I saw a man in this window.

> I had seen him before the President's car arrived. He was just sitting
> up there looking down apparently waiting for the same thing I was to

> see the President. I did not notice anything unusual about this man.
> He was a white man in his early 30's, slender, nice looking, slender
> and would weight about 165 to 175 pounds. He had on light colored
> clothing but definitely not a suit. I proceeded to watch the
> President's car as it turned left at the corner where I was and I
> heard what I thought was a backfire. It run in my mind that it might

> be someone throwing firecrackers out the window of the red brick
> building and I looked up at the building. I then saw this man I have
> described in the window and he was taking aim with a high powered
> rifle. I could see all of the barrel of the gun. I do not know if it

> had a scope on it or not. I was looking at the man in this window at
> the time of the last explosion. Then this man let the gun down to his
> side and stepped down out of sight. He did not seem to be in any
> hurry. I could see this man from about his belt up. There was nothing

> unusual about him at all in appearance. I believe that I could
> identify this man if I ever saw him again."
> Close Quote
>
> ...ABOUT 50 YARDS FROM THE INTERSECTION OF ELM AND HUSTON AND TO A
> POINT I WOULD SAY THE PRESIDENTS BACK WAS IN LINE WITH THE LAST WINDOW
> I HAD PREVIOUSLY DESCRIBED...
>
> Now: when you draw a line ( his back was IN A LINE) from the
> presidents back 50 yards from the intersection Huston Elm to the
> window Brennan described this line leads to the WEST end of the
> building, (the last window) not the EAST end.(Which would be the first
> window from Brennans view)
> Sombody altered just one word in Brennans sheriffs statement to make
> it useless.
> Brennan saw a shooter. In the SW 5th floor window.

I am not alone!
dw

And this shooter
> was not Oswald.
> Now I am convinced.

> Lone.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 4, 2007, 4:40:30 AM10/4/07
So....I guess you conspiracy-loving kooks down in Kookville must ALSO
believe each of the following individuals is a liar too. Because guess
which window each of these persons identified as the window with a gun
sticking out of it? Yep, the East-End 6th-Floor window. .....

Robert Jackson.
Malcolm Couch.
Amos Euins.

And then there's Tom Dillard, who has PHOTOGRAPHIC proof that backs up
Bob Jackson's account of seeing a rifle sticking out of the southeast
corner window.

No, I don't mean the rifle is seen in Dillard's picture. But the ONLY
REASON Dillard took this picture (and one other photo of the SE corner
of the TSBD)......

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/jfkinfo3/exhibits/dillardd.jpg

......is because he heard Bob Jackson say "it was the second from the
top in the right hand side" (Tom Dillard's WC quote of what Jackson
told him on 11/22/63).

TOM DILLARD (to the WC) -- "We had an absolutely perfect view of the
School Depository from our position in an open car, and Bob Jackson
said, "There's a rifle barrel up there." I said, "Where?" I had my
camera ready. He said, "It's in that open window." Of course, there
were several open windows and I scanned the building."

JOE BALL -- "Which building?"

DILLARD -- "The School Book Depository. And at the same time I brought
my camera up and I was looking for the window. Now this was after the
third shot and Jackson said, "there's the rifle barrel up there." And
then he said it was the second from the top in the right hand side,
and I swung to it and there was two figures below, and I just shot
with one camera, 100-mm lens on a 35-mm camera which is approximately
a two times daily photo twice normal lens and a wide angle on a 35-mm,
which took in a considerable portion of the building and I shot those
pictures in rapid sequence with the two cameras."

~~~~~~~~~

So, the CT-Kooks now have to either think there were really TWO gunmen
in the TSBD -- one on the west side and one on the east side (which,
of course, would make Howard Brennan's account of seeing an EAST-end
shooter accurate, which means certain kooks would need to jettison
their idiotic idea about Brennan actually IDing a WEST-end shooter,
which, of course, Brennan never did in the first place)....or....the
kooks must make Bob Jackson, Amos Euins, and Mal Couch out to be liars
too.

Which option will the conspiracy kooks choose, do ya think?

Let's give the CT-Zanies 12 hours to re-group and formulate their next
plan of "I.A." (Idiotic Attack). It should be fun to watch them squirm
their way out of having all FOUR of these witnesses somehow mis-
identifying the window from which a rifle was actually protruding
(Brennan, Jackson, Euins, and Couch).

Bud

Oct 4, 2007, 5:59:55 AM10/4/07

Gil Jesus wrote:
> Walt, I agree with your statement that Brennan knew the cops were
> framing Oswald. If he suspected that the cops were covering it up and
> somehow involved in the murder, that fear may have been enough to
> drive him over the edge, especially if the cops were making sullen
> threats.
>
> Let's not forget that no less than Jack Ruby the police-ophile himself
> begged to be taken out of Dallas because he felt his life was in
> danger there.

Lets not forget that Brennan refused to select Oswald out of the
line-up because he feared for his and his family`s lives. I`m sure
this will lend credibility to his account to you, unless you are a
hypocrite.

> How could it be in danger in the county jail ? From the very ones who
> were his custodians.
>
> Let's not forget Oswald was killed in the basement of the police
> station in front of 70 armed officers who did nothing to protect the
> most famous prisoner in history.

Yah, at role call that morning, Chief Curry assembled all 70, and
said "Y`all know we`ll be taking Oswald outta here today, and we`re
gonna have Jack Ruby (y`all know Jack Ruby) shoot that peckerwood,
andif I see a-one of you so much as twitch a muscle, I`ma gonna take
away all yer chewing tobbacy".

Good work, Gil, keep displaying that stellar reasoning that
separates the CT from thinking people.

Bud

Oct 4, 2007, 6:08:48 AM10/4/07

Gil Jesus wrote:
> Insults are not evidence.

There is ample evidence you deserve the insults.

> Offensive language is not evidence.
>
> Forged or altered "legal documents" are not considered evidence and
> not admissable in American courts.
>
> Who said he circled that window ? The honorable J. Edna Hoover ? The
> FBI ? The Warren Omission ? ROFLMAO
> The foxes who were in charge of the chicken coop ?

No, it was Howard Brennan. How can you figure this case out if you
can`t even get the easy ones right?

> The Texan whose pals bought the guns to take out Kennedy ? The Secret
> Service who did everything to take away his protection and to ensure
> the killing was a success ? The FBI who knew ahead of time ? Or the
> military intelligence people in Dealey Plaza who were setting off
> explosive devices to mask the sounds of the shots ?

My, what an active imagination. Too bad you kooks can`t show any of
these kook claims.

> The Dallas Police who did everything they could to frame Oswald ?
>
> Do you REALLY think LBJ would bite the hands that fed him the White
> House ?
>
> You fools !

Yah, everybody in Dallas, and the U.S. government were out to get
your poor precious patsy. Your poor baby wouldn`t hurt a fly, it had
to be everyone else.

> Please stick to the evidence and discuss the topic as it occurred.

Watching you discuss this topic is like watching a blind person
color in a coloring book. You can`t stay on the page, let alone stay
in the lines.

Bud

Oct 4, 2007, 6:11:27 AM10/4/07

It`s you we are ignoring, idjit. You can`t even figure out what
window the shots were fired from. Keep up the good work.

> Walt

Lone

Oct 4, 2007, 6:15:41 AM10/4/07
On 4 Okt., 06:52, Lone <amseikci...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > CE477:http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0...
>
> Yes. When you scared and your family is in danger you make your circle
> around any window, they want you to make it. There is another
> possibility: he never made this circle. We know: WC and its trolls
> altered and falsified a lot of things to back up the Oswald fable.
> Brennan was not the man to stand up against the ex president of the
> world bank, the ex CIA chief, the Chief justice and the two leaders of
> the congress saying: "You are wrong, guys...it was the SW window I saw
> the shooter, which BTW was not Oswald."
>
> In his book ( c1988)http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/history/the_deed/Brennan/What_Howard_rea...
>
> Brennan MISSES to say ONE word whether he saw the shooter in the SW or
> the SE window. That is very suspicious to me.
> Or better: diplomatic...
>
> Lone

Walt

Oct 4, 2007, 10:04:06 AM10/4/07
On 4 Oct, 05:15, Lone <amseikci...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4 Okt., 06:52, Lone <amseikci...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 4 Okt., 01:40, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > And I guess (per the CT-Kooks) Brennan deliberately CIRCLED THE WRONG
> > > WINDOW on CE477 (where he said the assassin was located)....right
> > > kooks? .......
>
> > > CE477:http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0...
>
> > Yes. When you scared and your family is in danger you make your circle
> > around any window, they want you to make it. There is another
> > possibility: he never made this circle.
There is also the possibility that Brennan became confused by the
shyster lawyer's convoluted questioning ( which is exactly what Belin
wanted him to do) I believe that Brennan circled that east end window
as an indication that that was the location where he saw the light
clothing clad, 35 year old, 175 pound, gunman BEFORE the motorcade
arrived in Dealey Plaza. He definitely DESCRIBED a DIFFERENT window
as the location from which he saw the man firing a HIGH POWERED (ie
Hunting) rifle.

There is photographic proof that there was someone with a rifle in the
SE corner window BEFORE the motorcade arrived.... James Powell
snapped a photo, at about 12:25, which shows the muzzle of a rifle
protruding from that EAST end window BEFORE the motocade arrived on
Houston Street. ( see page 158 of a Killing of a President)

Walt

We know: WC and its trolls
> > altered and falsified a lot of things to back up the Oswald fable.
> > Brennan was not the man to stand up against the ex president of the
> > world bank, the ex CIA chief, the Chief justice and the two leaders of
> > the congress saying: "You are wrong, guys...it was the SW window I saw
> > the shooter, which BTW was not Oswald."
>
> > In his book ( c1988)http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/history/the_deed/Brennan/What_Howard_rea...
>
> > Brennan MISSES to say ONE word whether he saw the shooter in the SW or
> > the SE window. That is very suspicious to me.
> > Or better: diplomatic...
>

> > Lone- Hide quoted text -

Walt

Oct 4, 2007, 10:20:53 AM10/4/07
On 3 Oct, 23:11, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Better read Brennan's original 11/22/63 affidavit again, Mr. Mega-
> Kook. After reading this document, you can then rehash your make-
> believe tale about Brennan really seeing the gunman in the WEST-end
> window.....
>
> "In the east end of the building and the second row of windows from
> the top, I saw a man in this window. I had seen him before the
> President's car arrived.

"I HAD SEEN HIM BEFORE THE PRESIDENTS CAR ARRIVED"

He was just sitting up there looking down
> apparently waiting for the same thing I was -- to see the President. I
> did not notice anything unusual about this man. He was a white man in
> his early 30's, slender, nice looking, slender and would weigh about
> 165 to 175 pounds. He had on light colored clothing but definately
> [sic] not a suit. I proceeded to watch the President's car as it
> turned left at the corner where I was and about 50 yards from the
> intersection of Elm and Houston and to a point I would say the
> President's back was in line with the last windows I have previously
> described I heard what I thought was a back fire. It run [sic] in my
> mind that it might be someone throwing firecrackers out the window of
> the red brick building and I looked up at the building. I then saw
> this man I have described in the window and he was taking aim with a
> high powered rifle."
>
> /s/ H. L. Brennan
>
> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/brennan1.htm
>
> =============
>
> Via the above document, it's obvious to everybody except Walter-The-
> Kook that when Brennan said "I then saw this man I have described in
> the window", he was referring to the VERY SAME WINDOW from earlier in
> his affidavit, when he said "In the east end of the building and the
> second row of windows from the top, I saw a man in this window".

You are ASSUMING.... That Brennan meant the EAST window when wrote
"THE" window.....There is no way you can know that Brennan meant the
east window.... However Brennan's DESCRIPTION of the window from
which he saw the man FIRING the rifle fits ONLY the WEST end window.
(Arnold Rowland also saw the man with the HUNTING RIFLE behind that
WEST endwindow) Howard Brennan said he dived off the wall he was
sitting on and took shelter on the EAST side of that wall to shield
himself from the gunman who had to have been at the WEST end of the
building. The photo on page 62 ( CE 477) of the Warren report clearly
shows that Brennan's actions of diving to the EAST side of that wall
would have benn futile, if the gunman had been in that east end
window. The photo shows that he would still have been in full view of
any gunman firing from that EAST end window. Therefore your
ASSUMPTION that the words "THE window" means "A" particular window
mearly shows that you are either very obtuse, or you have an agenda
that requires you to twist the facts.

Walt

Neil Coburn

Oct 4, 2007, 10:47:07 AM10/4/07
Enough Already. Look at Alyea's film of the so-called S.N. It's too
damn crowded for a man to sit on the window sill and to damn crowded
for a rifleman.
Neil Coburn

Walt

Oct 4, 2007, 2:36:32 PM10/4/07

Another excellent point...... that refutes LBJ's Warren Commission's
decree.

Walt

aeffects

Oct 4, 2007, 4:17:32 PM10/4/07
On Oct 3, 9:56 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Oct 3, 12:50 pm, Lone <amseikci...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Brennans sheriff statement. Date: 22.11.1963. The conspirators altered
> > just ONE word. The altered the word "west" into the word "east".
>
> > Quote:
> > I was facing in a northerly direction looking across not only at Elm
> > Street but I could see the large red brick building across the street
> > from where I was sitting. I take this building across the street to be
> > about 7 stories anyway in the east(sic: read WEST) end of the building
> > and the second row of windows from the top I saw a man in this window.
> > I had seen him before the President's car arrived. He was just sitting
> > up there looking down apparently waiting for the same thing I was to

> > see the President. I did not notice anything unusual about this man.
> > He was a white man in his early 30's, slender, nice looking, slender
> > and would weight about 165 to 175 pounds. He had on light colored
> > clothing but definitely not a suit. I proceeded to watch the
> > President's car as it turned left at the corner where I was and I
> > heard what I thought was a backfire. It run in my mind that it might

> > be someone throwing firecrackers out the window of the red brick
> > building and I looked up at the building. I then saw this man I have
> > described in the window and he was taking aim with a high powered
> > rifle. I could see all of the barrel of the gun. I do not know if it
> > had a scope on it or not. I was looking at the man in this window at
> > the time of the last explosion. Then this man let the gun down to his
> > side and stepped down out of sight. He did not seem to be in any
> > hurry. I could see this man from about his belt up. There was nothing
> > unusual about him at all in appearance. I believe that I could
> > identify this man if I ever saw him again."
> > Close Quote
>
> > ...ABOUT 50 YARDS FROM THE INTERSECTION OF ELM AND HUSTON AND TO A
> > POINT I WOULD SAY THE PRESIDENTS BACK WAS IN LINE WITH THE LAST WINDOW
> > I HAD PREVIOUSLY DESCRIBED...
>
> > Now: when you draw a line ( his back was IN A LINE) from the
> > presidents back 50 yards from the intersection Huston Elm to the
> > window Brennan described this line leads to the WEST end of the
> > building, (the last window) not the EAST end.(Which would be the first
> > window from Brennans view)
> > Sombody altered just one word in Brennans sheriffs statement to make
> > it useless.
> > Brennan saw a shooter. In the SW 5th floor window. And this shooter

> > was not Oswald.
> > Now I am convinced.
> > Lone.
>
> You're full of shit lone...where's your proof one word was altered???
> You people will dig for any little scrap of dirt you can muster up to
> try and save your sorry asses. Too damn funny.

a horse loving carpet muncher (what-a-visual) should be very careful
whom she claims is full of shit, eh? Sure your a Vietnam vet and a IT
guy, hon? Now THAT is funny.... LMFAO!

aeffects

Oct 4, 2007, 4:19:25 PM10/4/07
On Oct 3, 4:40 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> And I guess (per the CT-Kooks) Brennan deliberately CIRCLED THE WRONG
> WINDOW on CE477 (where he said the assassin was located)....right
> kooks? .......

sitdown Reitzes, you belong elsewhere.....

> CE477:http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0...

aeffects

Oct 4, 2007, 4:21:06 PM10/4/07
On Oct 3, 8:59 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Oh goodie! A new kooky theory invented by a lunatic kook. Lovely!
>
> And next week on "The Kook Channel"......
>
> "Kennedy Killed By Nuclear Missile Launched From Cuba!"
>
> Evidently not all of the missiles were taken out of Cuba after the '62
> Cuban Missile Crisis. The one left behind had JFK's name on it. Fidel
> & Nikita were saving it for 11/22/63.
>
> It must be so nice being a conspiracy clown/kook -- No ties to
> reality....No ties to the actual physical evidence (a kook can always
> just ignore all of it or dismiss it with one word: "Fake")....and no
> being bothered by any sense of the common persuasion either.
>
> A kook just makes shit up and tosses it on the Internet...and
> Presto!...instant orgasmic satisfaction!

spoken like a true *copy & paste* Neuter, Reitzes......

justm...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2007, 4:26:19 PM10/4/07
> > Spin the wheel again, Gil.....your next stupid theory awaits.- Hide quoted text -

Point proven you incoherent moron....show me one post where I ever
stated I was a Vet. You can't even keep your posts straight...what a
freaking prick with ears you are. An empty headed one at that.

aeffects

Oct 4, 2007, 4:47:27 PM10/4/07
On Oct 4, 1:26 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

review your postings, hon with you know whoooooooo..... lmao!

dcwi...@netscape.net

Oct 4, 2007, 7:22:46 PM10/4/07

'fraid you're the one now who has to say they *misidentified* the
windows, because, amazingly, Brennan, Jackson, & Couch all said that
the sniper's window was not just half-open, but fully open. Your
bad....
dw
what's that giant squirming sound i hear?

tomnln

Oct 4, 2007, 7:29:53 PM10/4/07
David, PUNKED AGAIN.

<dcwi...@netscape.net> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Oct 4, 2007, 7:45:26 PM10/4/07
So ALL of those witnesses lied when they ALL specifically said that
the rifle they saw was sticking out of this sixth-floor (circled)
window, right Mr. Kook?:

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/pages/WH_Vol17_0112a.jpg

Walt

Oct 4, 2007, 9:14:28 PM10/4/07
On 4 Oct, 18:45, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> So ALL of those witnesses lied when they ALL specifically said that
> the rifle they saw was sticking out of this sixth-floor (circled)
> window, right Mr. Kook?:

ThankYou Dumbass...... For posting CE 477. Now any lurker can click
on the link and see with there own eyes that Brennan would still been
in direct line of fire IF IF the gunman had been in that South EAST
corner window as you believe.
Brennan said he dived to the Houston Street ( EAST) side of that wall
to shield himself from the gunman with a hunting rifle.
IF IF that gunman had been in that SE sixth floor window ( circled in
CE 477) anybody with one good eye can see that his action of diving
to the Houston Street side of that wall would still left him a
"sitting duck" for a gunman in the SE corner window. However
Brennan's action WOULD have sheiled him from a gunman in the WEST end
window. It Is a FACT that Brennan's REFLEXES took control at the time
of the murder of President Kennedy, and those REFLEX actions took him
to safety on the EAST side of that wall.

Walt

> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/pages/WH_Vol17_...

David Von Pein

Oct 4, 2007, 11:39:41 PM10/4/07

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4d7ab8f130988bea

>>> "Brennan said he dived to the Houston Street (EAST) side of that wall to shield himself from the gunman with a hunting rifle {this is Walt's embellishment, as usual; Howard Brennan never, ever said the assassin had a "hunting" rifle}. IF that gunman had been in that SE sixth-floor window (circled in CE477) anybody with one good eye can see that his action of diving to the Houston Street side of that wall would still {have} left him a "sitting duck" for a gunman in the SE corner window." <<<

Leave it to a Mega-Kook like Walter to latch onto Brennan's "diving
off the wall" statement to attempt to debunk the CIRCLE DRAWN AROUND
THIS WINDOW, linked below (which was positively circled by Howard
Leslie Brennan):

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0112a.htm

Mr. BELIN -- "Here is a marking pencil. Will you just mark the window
that you believe you saw the man. All right. And do you want to put a
letter "A", if you would, by that. All right, now you have marked on
Commission Exhibit 477 a circle with the letter "A" to show the window
that you saw a man in, I believe you said, at least two times come
back and forth."

Mr. BRENNAN -- "Yes."

=====================

And then there's also CE481, which was also marked by Brennan
directly. And it's obvious that he HAD to know he was circling the
EAST-end window in CE481, because the building ENDS just to the right
(east) of this picture. Or do some CTers think that Brennan was so
stupid he couldn't tell his LEFT (WEST) from his RIGHT (EAST)?.....

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/pages/WH_Vol17_0113a.jpg

Mr. BELIN -- "On Exhibit 481, I wonder if you would mark that with the
letter "A"--if you would circle that window. And could you put an "A"
on that, if you would. Now, window A, on Exhibit 481, when you saw it,
how high do you believe it was open?"

Mr. BRENNAN -- "I believe that at the time he was firing, it was open
just like this."

Mr. BELIN -- "Just like the windows on the fifth floor immediately
below?"

Mr. BRENNAN -- "That is right."

======================

Now, re. how far the window was open -- It's also quite obvious that
even though Howard Brennan thought the window was open wider than what
we see in CE481, he is STILL TALKING ABOUT THE EAST-SIDE WINDOW when
this Belin/Brennan exchange takes place:

BELIN -- "Now, window A, on Exhibit 481, when you saw it, how high do
you believe it was open?"

BRENNAN -- "I believe that at the time he was firing, it was open just
like this."

======================

Brennan's "it" in the above-referenced "it was open just like this"
refers to CE481, which is NOT a west-end window...it's the east-end
Sniper's Nest window.

And then there's this hunk of obvious "EAST SIDE" testimony from
Brennan (testimony that Walt can't possibly skew, unless he's a total
moron and believes that some Negroes were looking out of the WEST-end
fifth-floor windows too)......

Mr. BRENNAN -- "I believe these two colored boys was in this window,
and I believe I showed on that other exhibit that they were in this
window. .... The only thing I said is that they were one window over
below the man that fired the gun."

Mr. BELIN -- "Well, I hand you Commission Exhibit 477, where you
marked a "B" at the point there you first said you saw the Negro men.
Is this the one you say now you might have been mistaken?"

Mr. BRENNAN -- "Yes; I believe I was mistaken. I believe the two men
that I identified was in this window."

Mr. BELIN -- "You are pointing to the window to the east of where you
have now marked "B"?"

Mr. BRENNAN -- "That I am not positive of. I just remember that they
were over one window from below him, which at that time I might have
thought this was one window over."

======================

And then we have this additional Brennan testimony (regarding the
boxes in the window), which is testimony that, independent from other
portions of his testimony, proves beyond any and all doubt which
window Brennan is referring to (that window being, of course, Oswald's
Sniper's-Nest window at the southeast corner of the Book Depository's
sixth floor)......

Mr. BELIN -- "I note in window "A" {as seen in CE481} there appear to
be some boxes in the window. To the best of your recollection, what is
the fact as to whether or not those boxes as shown in this exhibit
appear to be similar to the ones you saw on November 22?"

Mr. BRENNAN -- "No; I could see more boxes."

Mr. BELIN -- "In the window or behind the window?"

Mr. BRENNAN -- "Behind the window."

======================

And then we have CE482, where Brennan drew an arrow to the boxes that
are behind the east-end SN window. And CE482 also has a line drawn on
the picture to simulate the angle of the rifle that Brennan saw
sticking out of THE WINDOW SHOWN IN CE482 (i.e., the east-side
Sniper's Nest window from where Lee Harvey Oswald shot and killed
President Kennedy). ......

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/jfkinfo3/exhibits/ce482.jpg

Some of the relevant testimony re. CE482:

Mr. BELIN -- "Now, I wonder if you would take on Exhibit 482, if you
can kind of mark the way the rifle was at the time you saw it. Here is
a red pencil. If you could put on Exhibit 482 the direction that you
saw the rifle pointing, sir."

Mr. BRENNAN -- "I would say more at this angle. Maybe not as far out
as this."

Mr. BELIN -- "You have put a line, and I have tried to make a little
bit darker line."

Mr. BRENNAN -- "That is as close as I can get it."

Mr. BELIN -- "This is on Exhibit 482--as to the angle at which you saw
the rifle. And you say perhaps it wasn't out of the window as far as
this line goes on Exhibit 482, is that correct?"

Mr. BRENNAN -- "Right."

Representative FORD -- "That is the angle that you believe the rifle
was pointed?"

Mr. BRENNAN -- "Yes."

Mr. DULLES -- "And that is from the area in the window from which the
rifle was pointing?"

Mr. BRENNAN -- "Right."

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/brennan.htm

======================

Let's put some additional emphasis on this short exchange between
Allen Dulles and Howard Brennan. (And can any reasonable person
actually think that Brennan was REALLY talking about a WEST-end window
here, rather than the east-end window that is depicted in CE482?).....

ALLEN DULLES -- "And that is from the area in THE WINDOW FROM WHICH
THE RIFLE WAS POINTING?"

HOWARD L. BRENNAN -- "RIGHT."

And keep in mind that CE482 (which has Brennan's "rifle angle" line
drawn on it) is the VERY SAME EXHIBIT that also has Brennan's arrow
pointing to the boxes he saw behind the assassin who was firing the
rifle on 11/22/63.

Therefore, does any CTer now want to invent a new theory that has the
WEST-END window on the 6th Floor of the Texas School Book Depository
having a bunch of boxes stacked up behind it at 12:30 PM on November
22, 1963?

Because without such a theory about a WEST-END window having boxes
visible behind it from Howard Brennan's point-of-view on November 22,
then the loony-toon theory about Brennan seeing a gunman firing from a
west-end window is dead in the water.

Or do certain CT-Kooks want to actually believe that Brennan marked an
arrow to boxes in the SN and marked a rifle-angle line on that very
same picture that shows the "box" arrow....but (for some reason)
Brennan never bothered to mention to Belin, Dulles, and Ford that the
stuff he was marking on CE482 didn't REALLY apply to ONLY the window
depicted in CE482?

I guess, per Walt and perhaps a few other assorted CT-Kooks, Brennan
just went ahead and marked CE482 with BOTH the "box arrow" and the
"rifle angle line", even though the rifle-angle line really applied to
a completely-different window from the west side of the Depository.

Right, Walt-Kook?

Or do you now want to invent yet another stupid unsupportable theory
that has somebody ELSE besides Howard Brennan actually marking those
things on Exhibit #482 (and the other two exhibits that Brennan was
asked to place marks on during his 1964 testimony session)?

Either way a CTer wants to go with this type of craziness, he's going
to look like a total idiot/moron.

Or .... Do certain conspiracy-loving kooks now want to invent yet
another theory that has a Sniper's Nest being constructed on BOTH the
east and west ends of the sixth floor, with the west-side "Nest" being
quickly dismantled within minutes of the assassination?

Just how far down "Absurd CT Lane" do certain CTers wish to travel
with this insane "Brennan Saw A West-End Shooter" hunk of bullshit?
Because I'm willing to travel all the way down that dead-end street
with you kooks....if only JUST for the belly-laughs you kooks continue
to provide the masses.

www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.html/ref=cm_rdp_dp/105-4913190-2911629?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0898963311&authorID=A1FDW1SPYKB354&store=yourstore&reviewID=R3NVHAOQQK4XLZ&displayType=ReviewDetail

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.html/ref=cm_rdp_dp/105-4913190-2911629?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0872440761&authorID=A1FDW1SPYKB354&store=yourstore&reviewID=R3OQH162L5VOLU&displayType=ReviewDetail

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

tomnln

Oct 4, 2007, 11:45:19 PM10/4/07
Do Mega KOOK-SUCKERS eat Mega Meals?
Do Mega KOOK-SUCKERS eat Mega boys?

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Oct 5, 2007, 12:10:51 AM10/5/07
>>> "Do Mega KOOK-SUCKERS eat Mega Meals? Do Mega KOOK-SUCKERS eat Mega boys?" <<<

What a fabulous retort to all of the stuff I just talked about in my
last post above.

You're getting much better at knocking down the LN evidence in this
case, Tom-Kook. You usually stick to just one single line of useless
crap in your say-nothing replies. But here we get TWO lines of Sack-
spouted drivel instead.

Nice job.

dcwi...@netscape.net

Oct 5, 2007, 1:21:28 AM10/5/07
> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/pages/WH_Vol17_...

So all these witnesses lied when they said the sniper window was WIDE
OPEN?
dw

tomnln

Oct 5, 2007, 1:38:34 AM10/5/07
I know how Starved you KOOK-SUCKERS are.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Walt

Oct 5, 2007, 1:50:32 AM10/5/07
On 4 Oct, 22:39, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4d7ab8f130988bea

> Leave it to a Mega-Kook like Walter to latch onto Brennan's "diving
> off the wall" statement to attempt to debunk the CIRCLE DRAWN AROUND
> THIS WINDOW, linked below (which was positively circled by Howard
> Leslie Brennan):

How many times do I have to tell you that Brennan circled that window
to indicate where he'd seen the gunman BEFORE the motorcade arrived,
and NOT where he saw him during the shooting. There's no doubt that
there was a rifle protruding from that SE corner window at the time
that the Cuban was having a "seizure" down by the reflecting pool on
Houston street, because James Powell snapped a picture of it sticking
out of the window. ( see page 158 TKOAP)

I really don't give a damn about how LBJ's Warren Commission
manipulated Brennan during their phoney investigation, his affidavit
is quite clear that Oswald was NOT one of the shooters.

Walt

> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0...

> Mr. BELIN -- "Here is a marking pencil. Will you just mark the window
> that you believe you saw the man. All right. And do you want to put a
> letter "A", if you would, by that. All right, now you have marked on
> Commission Exhibit 477 a circle with the letter "A" to show the window
> that you saw a man in, I believe you said, at least two times come
> back and forth."
>
> Mr. BRENNAN -- "Yes."
>
> =====================
>
> And then there's also CE481, which was also marked by Brennan
> directly. And it's obvious that he HAD to know he was circling the
> EAST-end window in CE481, because the building ENDS just to the right
> (east) of this picture. Or do some CTers think that Brennan was so
> stupid he couldn't tell his LEFT (WEST) from his RIGHT (EAST)?.....
>

> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/pages/WH_Vol17_...

> www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.html/ref=...
>
> http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.ht...
>
> www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

David Von Pein

Oct 5, 2007, 2:34:03 AM10/5/07
>>> "How many times do I have to tell you that Brennan circled that window to indicate where he'd seen the gunman BEFORE the motorcade arrived, and NOT where he saw him during the shooting." <<<

And how many times must you be told that you are a mindless kook
(before it finally sinks in)?

You can't possibly fight all of the points I brought up in my last
lengthy post re. Brennan. But you'll continue to insist Brennan saw
somebody in the west-end window....when he never, ever implied any
such thing, to anyone, at any time, after 11/22/63.

>>> "I really don't give a damn about how LBJ's Warren Commission manipulated Brennan during their phoney investigation, his affidavit is quite clear that Oswald was NOT one of the shooters." <<<

You're a huge idiot.

Sam Brown

Oct 5, 2007, 5:13:56 AM10/5/07

"aeffects" <aeff...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

How old are you Grandad? Your inane bullshit has become dull and boring.
It's like trying to argue with a four year old. Now go and mature a little
and come back when you can use your big boy voice.

Walt

Oct 5, 2007, 9:18:36 AM10/5/07
On 5 Oct, 01:34, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> And how many times must you be told that you are a mindless kook
> (before it finally sinks in)?
>
> You can't possibly fight all of the points I brought up in my last
> lengthy post

Translation.... I just dumped another huge pile of BS and I hope
you're sucker enough to argue about just one of the lies.

You can forget it Von Pea Brain.... I'm not gonna indulge you in
your games. I know what the witnesses said ON THE AFTERNOON of the
assassination, and I don't give a damn about what LBJ's slick lawyers
had them say months later.

Brennan saw a man who did NOT match the description of Oswald, with a
hunting rifle, behind the WEST end window of the sixth floor. Arnold
Rowland, Robert Edwards, and Ronald Fisher also saw the man who was
NOT Oswald on the sixth floor.

Walt

tomnln

Oct 5, 2007, 2:04:44 PM10/5/07
When you Support someone who NEEDS "IMMUNITY" You are the Criminal IDIOT
David.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Oct 5, 2007, 2:06:01 PM10/5/07
This comes from an ABOMINATION who doesn't know the difference between a
male/female.

HOHOHOHO

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

aeffects

Oct 5, 2007, 2:15:47 PM10/5/07
On Oct 4, 8:39 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4d7ab8f130988bea

> Leave it to a Mega-Kook like Walter to latch onto Brennan's "diving
> off the wall" statement to attempt to debunk the CIRCLE DRAWN AROUND
> THIS WINDOW, linked below (which was positively circled by Howard

can't run from the testimony eh, Dave Reitzes? no denial?

<snip the excessive Nutter bandwidth>

aeffects

Oct 5, 2007, 2:22:30 PM10/5/07
On Oct 4, 9:10 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> What a fabulous retort to all of the stuff I just talked about in my
> last post above.

we've had your number for months and months, your unblinding faith in
your *gawd*, Vinnie daBug blinded you, kiddo -- the book tanked and
you've a serious problem learning how to deal with it..... ......
what we're seeing now is your complete denial of the subject at hand:
a conspiracy murdered John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Dallas, Nov. 22nd 1963.
You can say it out loud Dave, it doesn't hurt....

> You're getting much better at knocking down the LN evidence in this
> case, Tom-Kook. You usually stick to just one single line of useless
> crap in your say-nothing replies. But here we get TWO lines of Sack-
> spouted drivel instead.

he's always been on -- you're just running out of places to hide, is
all!

> Nice job.

only place left to go is your pathetic blog.... enjoy!

aeffects

Oct 5, 2007, 2:24:29 PM10/5/07
On Oct 4, 4:45 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> So ALL of those witnesses lied when they ALL specifically said that
> the rifle they saw was sticking out of this sixth-floor (circled)
> window, right Mr. Kook?:

stop your running Dave.....

> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/pages/WH_Vol17_..

aeffects

Oct 5, 2007, 2:28:04 PM10/5/07
On Oct 4, 2:59 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> Gil Jesus wrote:
> > Walt, I agree with your statement that Brennan knew the cops were
> > framing Oswald. If he suspected that the cops were covering it up and
> > somehow involved in the murder, that fear may have been enough to
> > drive him over the edge, especially if the cops were making sullen
> > threats.
>
> > Let's not forget that no less than Jack Ruby the police-ophile himself
> > begged to be taken out of Dallas because he felt his life was in
> > danger there.
>
> Lets not forget that Brennan refused to select Oswald out of the
> line-up because he feared for his and his family`s lives. I`m sure
> this will lend credibility to his account to you, unless you are a
> hypocrite.
>
> > How could it be in danger in the county jail ? From the very ones who
> > were his custodians.
>
> > Let's not forget Oswald was killed in the basement of the police
> > station in front of 70 armed officers who did nothing to protect the
> > most famous prisoner in history.
>
> Yah, at role call that morning, Chief Curry assembled all 70, and
> said "Y`all know we`ll be taking Oswald outta here today, and we`re
> gonna have Jack Ruby (y`all know Jack Ruby) shoot that peckerwood,
> andif I see a-one of you so much as twitch a muscle, I`ma gonna take
> away all yer chewing tobbacy".
>
> Good work, Gil, keep displaying that stellar reasoning that
> separates the CT from thinking people.

up to 90% of JFK assassination aware folks/Americans aren't thinking
people, dudster? Brilliant. And you base your above gem on the WCR?
LMFAO! You need a shrink Dudster.

tomnln

Oct 5, 2007, 2:32:48 PM10/5/07
David is Practising for the 2 minute mile.

"aeffects" <aeff...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Bud

Oct 5, 2007, 3:05:31 PM10/5/07

You are talking about a non-existant group. You almost always are.

> Brilliant. And you base your above gem on the WCR?

No, on my observations of the poor thinking you kooks exhibit here.
Like Gil here, insinuating that 70 cops conspired to allow Oz to be
killed. Stupid thinking on the face of it, but you nodded along with
it, didn`t yah, idjit?

> LMFAO! You need a shrink Dudster.

Granted, blowing steam off at the expense of the mentally less
gifted isn`t healthy behavior, but it`s only a slightly cruel hobby.

Gil Jesus

Oct 5, 2007, 5:01:00 PM10/5/07
Hey Pud,

Where were Bull Connors' Police officers when the Freedom Riders were
getting their heads bashed in at the Greyhound Bus station by the
local Klan members ?

Don't try to pass that bullshit that cops didn't stand by and let
people be brutalized and even murdered.

You obviously know NOTHING about the history of the South.

Gil Jesus

Oct 5, 2007, 5:03:44 PM10/5/07
On Oct 5, 9:18?am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

> Brennan saw a man who did NOT match the description of Oswald, with a
> hunting rifle, behind the WEST end window of the sixth floor. Arnold
> Rowland, Robert Edwards, and Ronald Fisher also saw the man who was
> NOT Oswald on the sixth floor.

And here's Fischer's interview that proves Walt correct:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWPGvfgI5Oc

and the Rowlands:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWbByhmTN7U

David Von Pein

Oct 5, 2007, 5:28:34 PM10/5/07
<sigh>

HOWARD L. BRENNAN SAID --- "They {the Negroes on the 5th Floor} were

[...]

===========

If my point hasn't been made by now, then fuck the ignorant kooks who
still want to think Howard Brennan saw the "MAN THAT FIRED THE GUN" on
the WEST side of the Depository Building.

<additional sigh>

tomnln

Oct 5, 2007, 5:31:00 PM10/5/07
KEEP "Stickin" it to them Gil;

(Those Homo's Love that stuff)

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Oct 5, 2007, 5:37:10 PM10/5/07

> <sigh>
>

> HOWARD L. BRENNAN SAID --- "They {the Negroes on the 5th Floor} were
> one window over below the man that fired the gun."

HOWARD L. BRENNAN "Needed "IMMUNITY" from the HSCA.
(Brennan is a LIAR)

> HOWARD L. BRENNAN SAID --- "They {the Negroes on the 5th Floor} were
> one window over below the man that fired the gun."

HOWARD L. BRENNAN "Needed "IMMUNITY" from the HSCA.
(Brennan is a LIAR)

> HOWARD L. BRENNAN SAID --- "They {the Negroes on the 5th Floor} were
> one window over below the man that fired the gun."
>

> HOWARD L. BRENNAN SAID --- "They {the Negroes on the 5th Floor} were
> one window over below the man that fired the gun."

HOWARD L. BRENNAN "Needed "IMMUNITY" from the HSCA.
(Brennan is a LIAR)

> HOWARD L. BRENNAN SAID --- "They {the Negroes on the 5th Floor} were
> one window over below the man that fired the gun."

HOWARD L. BRENNAN "Needed "IMMUNITY" from the HSCA.
(Brennan is a LIAR)

> HOWARD L. BRENNAN SAID --- "They {the Negroes on the 5th Floor} were
> one window over below the man that fired the gun."

HOWARD L. BRENNAN "Needed "IMMUNITY" from the HSCA.
(Brennan is a LIAR)

> HOWARD L. BRENNAN SAID --- "They {the Negroes on the 5th Floor} were
> one window over below the man that fired the gun."

HOWARD L. BRENNAN "Needed "IMMUNITY" from the HSCA.
(Brennan is a LIAR)

> HOWARD L. BRENNAN SAID --- "They {the Negroes on the 5th Floor} were
> one window over below the man that fired the gun."

HOWARD L. BRENNAN "Needed "IMMUNITY" from the HSCA.
(Brennan is a LIAR)

> HOWARD L. BRENNAN SAID --- "They {the Negroes on the 5th Floor} were
> one window over below the man that fired the gun."

> If my point hasn't been made by now, then fuck the ignorant kooks who
> still want to think Howard Brennan saw the "MAN THAT FIRED THE GUN" on
> the WEST side of the Depository Building.
>
> <additional sigh>

If I listed only HALF of the children you Molested, Would that make you
innocent?

Sam Brown

Oct 5, 2007, 8:26:51 PM10/5/07
Yawn

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Oct 5, 2007, 8:35:58 PM10/5/07

WHO is the DYKE?>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/sam_brown.htm

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Walt

Oct 5, 2007, 10:54:38 PM10/5/07
On 5 Oct, 16:28, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> <sigh>
>
> HOWARD L. BRENNAN SAID --- "They {the Negroes on the 5th Floor} were
> one window over below the man that fired the gun."
>
> HOWARD L. BRENNAN SAID --- "They {the Negroes on the 5th Floor} were
> one window over below the man that fired the gun."
>
> HOWARD L. BRENNAN SAID --- "They {the Negroes on the 5th Floor} were
> one window over below the man that fired the gun."
>
> HOWARD L. BRENNAN SAID --- "They {the Negroes on the 5th Floor} were
> one window over below the man that fired the gun."
>
> HOWARD L. BRENNAN SAID --- "They {the Negroes on the 5th Floor} were
> one window over below the man that fired the gun."
>
> HOWARD L. BRENNAN SAID --- "They {the Negroes on the 5th Floor} were
> one window over below the man that fired the gun."
>
> HOWARD L. BRENNAN SAID --- "They {the Negroes on the 5th Floor} were
> one window over below the man that fired the gun."
>
> HOWARD L. BRENNAN SAID --- "They {the Negroes on the 5th Floor} were
> one window over below the man that fired the gun."

"The man that fired the gun"..... Is NOT the same as saying.... They

{the Negroes on the 5th Floor} were

one window over below the window from which the man was firing the
gun.

Brennan was saying that he saw the man who fired the gun in that SE
corner window BEFORE thew motorcade arrived.
He referring to the man who fired the gun....NOT identifing the
window.

Walt

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 6, 2007, 12:11:22 AM10/6/07
>>> "Brennan was saying that he saw the man who fired the gun in that SE corner window BEFORE the motorcade arrived. He {was} referring to the man who fired the gun....NOT identifying the window." <<<

<industrial-sized laugh goes here>

I love the way Walt completely mangles the evidence and testimony.
It's really quite a remarkable talent (albeit a despicable one, of
course).

And Walt-Kook actually thinks Brennan went right ahead and marked a
line on CE482 that represented the angle of a rifle that Walt thinks
Brennan saw sticking out of a COMPLETELY-DIFFERENT window from the one
which is represented in CE482 (without Brennan ever speaking up and
saying a single word to correct the situation during his Warren
Commission session).

Brennan was perfectly content to just clam up and not say this to
David Belin, et al, during his testimony:

"You know, though, Mr. Belin, that this window shown in Exhibit #482
is NOT the same window from where I saw the gunman firing....you DO
realize this fact, don't you Mr. Belin, Mr. Ford, and Mr. Dulles? I
just thought I should maybe bring that little detail to your attention
before I mark this exhibit which shows THE WRONG WINDOW."

What was preventing Howard L. Brennan from saying the above words to
the Warren Commission in 1964, Walt-Kook?

Or did he say something like that, but the scheming, rotten WC
eradicated those comments because of their "WE MUST CONVICT OSWALD"
mandate?

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/pages/WH_Vol17_0113b.jpg

Anyway.....If I were to ask 200 people what Brennan meant when he said
this to the Warren Commission in 1964.....

"They {the Negroes on the 5th Floor} were one window over below the
man that fired the gun."

.....I'd bet that 199 of those 200 people would say that they thought
Brennan was saying that he saw the Negroes in a fifth-floor window
which was located one floor below and "one window over" from the
window where the assassin WITH A GUN IN HIS HANDS AT THE TIME OF
BRENNAN'S OBSERVATION had "fired the gun".

With the one lone screwball/outcast amongst that batch of 200 people
polled being "Walter The Mega-Kook".

Because no REASONABLE person could take this statement.....

"They {the Negroes on the 5th Floor} were one window over below the
man that fired the gun."

.....and turn it into something that means the following:

"The Negroes on the fifth floor were one window over below the
man that fired the gun at JFK, BUT the man in the east-end, sixth-
floor window "that fired the gun" didn't really have the PHYSICAL GUN
in his hands when I (Howard Leslie Brennan) said this to the Warren
Commission in 1964 -- "{The Negroes} were one window over below the

man that fired the gun".

"What I (Howard Brennan) really meant to say there was
this ..... The man who fired the gun really fired the gun from a
window on the WEST end of the building, but that same man was also on
the EAST end of the building prior to 12:30 PM, but when he was on the
EAST end of the building he never had "the gun" in his hands (even
though I positively implied he did have "the gun" in his hands in 1964
when I testified in front of the WC).

"I (Howard Brennan) added in that part about "fired the gun"
either in error or just to confuse everybody on the planet (except
some kook named "Walt", who is the only person on Earth who was able
to figure out what I REALLY was trying to say).

"Anyway, the man in the window didn't really have "the gun" in
his hands at all on the EAST side of the building. The man was really
bouncing around from window to window--from the east end to the west
end--in those 8 minutes from 12:22 PM to 12:30 PM CST on November 22nd
when I observed "the man that fired the gun"--but, remember, he didn't
actually "fire the gun" from the EAST-end window, even though I,
Howard Brennan, implied that very thing when I said this to the WC --

"They {the Negroes on the 5th Floor} were one window over below the
man that fired the gun".

"Also, let me say this....when Mr. Belin asked me this question:
"Did you see any other people in any other windows that you can
recollect?" .... Instead of speaking up and clarifying my answer
properly by saying something like: "Well, I saw the same man who I had
seen on the east side of the building also firing a gun at JFK's car
from a different, WEST-end window; but since Mr. Belin ONLY asked
about "OTHER PEOPLE" in "ANY OTHER WINDOWS", that meant I was gagged
and prohibited from then speaking up and telling Mr. Belin that I also
saw the same EAST-end man WITH A GUN on the WEST end of the
building". .....

"Instead of saying something similar to the above clarifying
statement about the gunman, I (H. Brennan) said this to Mr. Belin in
1964, just in order to make things a little more difficult for people
to figure out later on (except Walt The Kook, that is; he's got the
goods on me, thank heavens)....."Not on that floor {meaning the sixth
floor}. There was no other person on that {sixth} floor that ever came
to the window that I noticed".

"I hope that clears things up, Mr. Warren." -- /s/H.L. Brennan
(via the "Walt-Kook Version" of Brennan's 1964 WC testimony).

aeffects

Oct 6, 2007, 3:52:45 AM10/6/07
On Oct 5, 9:11 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> <industrial-sized laugh goes here>
>
> I love the way Walt completely mangles the evidence and testimony.
> It's really quite a remarkable talent (albeit a despicable one, of
> course).
>
> And Walt-Kook actually thinks Brennan went right ahead and marked a
> line on CE482 that represented the angle of a rifle that Walt thinks
> Brennan saw sticking out of a COMPLETELY-DIFFERENT window from the one
> which is represented in CE482 (without Brennan ever speaking up and
> saying a single word to correct the situation during his Warren
> Commission session).
>
> Brennan was perfectly content to just clam up and not say this to
> David Belin, et al, during his testimony:
>
> "You know, though, Mr. Belin, that this window shown in Exhibit #482
> is NOT the same window from where I saw the gunman firing....you DO
> realize this fact, don't you Mr. Belin, Mr. Ford, and Mr. Dulles? I
> just thought I should maybe bring that little detail to your attention
> before I mark this exhibit which shows THE WRONG WINDOW."
>
> What was preventing Howard L. Brennan from saying the above words to
> the Warren Commission in 1964, Walt-Kook?
>
> Or did he say something like that, but the scheming, rotten WC
> eradicated those comments because of their "WE MUST CONVICT OSWALD"
> mandate?
>
> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/pages/WH_Vol17_...

quoting yourself doesn't cut it chump er, champ!

aeffects

Oct 6, 2007, 3:55:37 AM10/6/07

no commission check from the daBugliosi publishing disaster, eh?
LMFAO! Cheer up, when you get beyond the amateur PR/Marketing stage,
things do get better...stick to music!

> <additional sigh>

aeffects

Oct 6, 2007, 3:56:57 AM10/6/07

Dudster knows everything, just ask him..... LMFAO!

Gil Jesus

Oct 6, 2007, 6:15:41 AM10/6/07
Good point Walt. He used the phrase " the man that fired the gun" and
NOT
"while the man was firing the gun".

He was obviously making a reference to a LOCATION and not a POINT IN
TIME.

Food for thought:

Is ANYTHING published in the 26 volumes of LIES, FAKERY, FORGERY and
CONTRADICTIONS really worthy of reference ?

Walt

Oct 6, 2007, 8:31:54 AM10/6/07
On 5 Oct, 23:11, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> <industrial-sized laugh goes here>
>
> I love the way Walt completely mangles the evidence and testimony.
> It's really quite a remarkable talent (albeit a despicable one, of
> course).
>
> And Walt-Kook actually thinks Brennan went right ahead and marked a
> line on CE482 that represented the angle of a rifle that Walt thinks
> Brennan saw sticking out of a COMPLETELY-DIFFERENT window from the one
> which is represented in CE482

Duh.... As I've told you before.... CE 482 is a copy of the Dillard
photo. That photo only shows the EAST end window.
Belin the slick shyster handed that photo to Brennan and told him to
mark the angle of the rifle. Though it was NOT the window where
Brennan and Rowland had see the man with the hunting rifle. Brennan
thought he was merely indicating the angle of the rifle and did not
realize he was being tricked by a slimey skunk.

Walt

(without Brennan ever speaking up and
> saying a single word to correct the situation during his Warren
> Commission session).
>
> Brennan was perfectly content to just clam up and not say this to
> David Belin, et al, during his testimony:
>
> "You know, though, Mr. Belin, that this window shown in Exhibit #482
> is NOT the same window from where I saw the gunman firing....you DO
> realize this fact, don't you Mr. Belin, Mr. Ford, and Mr. Dulles? I
> just thought I should maybe bring that little detail to your attention
> before I mark this exhibit which shows THE WRONG WINDOW."
>
> What was preventing Howard L. Brennan from saying the above words to
> the Warren Commission in 1964, Walt-Kook?
>
> Or did he say something like that, but the scheming, rotten WC
> eradicated those comments because of their "WE MUST CONVICT OSWALD"
> mandate?
>

> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/pages/WH_Vol17_...

David Von Pein

Oct 6, 2007, 4:18:34 PM10/6/07
>>> "Belin the slick shyster handed that photo to Brennan and told him to mark the angle of the rifle. .... Brennan thought he was merely indicating the angle of the rifle and did not realize he was being tricked by a slimey skunk." <<<

Yeah. Sure. Whatever.

But Walt figured it all out....that rascal. Thank goodness we have
Walt to figure things out the unique way he does.

And thank goodness we've got Tom Purvis to inform all us dumbbells
that JFK was REALLY hit by TWO shots in the back of the head, instead
of just one. (Which is double the lie, per most CTers, who think JFK
was hit once in the head, but from the front.)

So......

Who should be believed?

Should Walt The Kook be believed (who is the CTer who believes Kennedy
was shot from the front in the throat at about Zapruder Frame #161 and
also believes that Belin was a "slimey skunk" when dealing with Howard
Brennan)?

Or: Should I go with Tom Purvis and his "Two Head Shots From The Rear"
fairy tale?

Or: Should I perhaps stick with EVERY OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION to ever
look into the events of 11/22/63? (With respect to the number of shots
that Lee Oswald fired and the two shots that hit any victims, that
is.)

Not a very tough call, is it?

aeffects

Oct 6, 2007, 4:39:58 PM10/6/07
On Oct 6, 1:18 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Yeah. Sure. Whatever.
>
> But Walt figured it all out....that rascal. Thank goodness we have
> Walt to figure things out the unique way he does.
>
> And thank goodness we've got Tom Purvis to inform all us dumbbells
> that JFK was REALLY hit by TWO shots in the back of the head, instead
> of just one. (Which is double the lie, per most CTers, who think JFK
> was hit once in the head, but from the front.)
>
> So......
>
> Who should be believed?
>
> Should Walt The Kook be believed (who is the CTer who believes Kennedy
> was shot from the front in the throat at about Zapruder Frame #161 and
> also believes that Belin was a "slimey skunk" when dealing with Howard
> Brennan)?

very telling concerning the selling of the Z-film and the Single
Bullet Theory -- after 40+ years and you morons STILL can't sell the
SBT, a true testament to foolishness!

> Or: Should I go with Tom Purvis and his "Two Head Shots From The Rear"
> fairy tale?

go with: [I suggest] you retire back to music -- you can't handle this
any longer -- why did they ever drag your butt out of the nether
regions

> Or: Should I perhaps stick with EVERY OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION to ever
> look into the events of 11/22/63? (With respect to the number of shots
> that Lee Oswald fired and the two shots that hit any victims, that
> is.)

then you have no problem declaring the JFK assassination a conspiracy,
eh? HSCA Davey me boyo.... HSCA!

> Not a very tough call, is it?

not at all -- and once you dipsticks get out of the way we'll continue
the investigation (actually the investigation has never stopped, only
disgruntled Lone Nutter's can't deal with that reality!)

David Von Pein

Oct 6, 2007, 4:59:46 PM10/6/07
>>> "Then you have no problem declaring the JFK assassination a conspiracy, eh? HSCA Davey me boyo....HSCA!" <<<

Learn to read, Mr. Moron. I spelled things out very clearly in my last
post. But maybe morons can't read things that are in parentheses.

>>> "And once you dipsticks get out of the way we'll continue the investigation..." <<<

Kooks chasing imaginary assassins who fire imaginary guns that leave
imaginary trace evidence behind. What a great foundation you've got to
build on with that lovely batch of non-existent physical evidence
staring you in the face every day....as you continue your
"investigation" into your make-believe JFK conspiracy using nothing
but make-believe imaginary "evidence".

Also -- Why do the LN "dipsticks" (as you put it) have to "get out of
the way" in order for a "CT investigation" to continue? (Feeling a bit
cramped by the actual non-conspiracy type evidence perhaps?)

Nah...I doubt that. You'll just say it's all "fake", like always.
That'll never change. And neither will you kooks in Conspiracy-ville.

======================

"I totally believed there was a conspiracy, but after you read the
book {Vince Bugliosi's "Reclaiming History"}, you are almost
embarrassed that you ever believed it," said Gary Goetzman, a partner
with Tom Hanks. "Time and evidence can change the way we view things."

======================

Bud

Oct 7, 2007, 6:47:40 AM10/7/07

aeffects wrote:
> On Oct 5, 2:01 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> > Hey Pud,
> >
> > Where were Bull Connors' Police officers when the Freedom Riders were
> > getting their heads bashed in at the Greyhound Bus station by the
> > local Klan members ?

Likely he off-duty ones were busting freedom rider head at the
Greyhound bus station.

But, on your contention that 70 police officers allowed Oz to be
killed, do you think they were told ahead of time this was going to
happen? Do you think thats a lot of people to keep a secret? Or don`t
you think?

> > Don't try to pass that bullshit that cops didn't stand by and let
> > people be brutalized and even murdered.

You have 70 people working in concert, all quiet after decades.
Is this possible?

> > You obviously know NOTHING about the history of the South.

If a school teacher was being investigated, you can assume he
would be guilty if he was from the South because of Southern history?
Stellar.

> Dudster knows everything, just ask him..... LMFAO!

I have the fundamental ability to reason. Wheres yours?

aeffects

Oct 7, 2007, 10:30:17 AM10/7/07
On Oct 7, 3:47 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> aeffects wrote:
> > On Oct 5, 2:01 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> > > Hey Pud,
>
> > > Where were Bull Connors' Police officers when the Freedom Riders were
> > > getting their heads bashed in at the Greyhound Bus station by the
> > > local Klan members ?
>
> Likely he off-duty ones were busting freedom rider head at the
> Greyhound bus station.
>
> But, on your contention that 70 police officers allowed Oz to be
> killed, do you think they were told ahead of time this was going to
> happen? Do you think thats a lot of people to keep a secret? Or don`t
> you think?
>
> > > Don't try to pass that bullshit that cops didn't stand by and let
> > > people be brutalized and even murdered.
>
> You have 70 people working in concert, all quiet after decades.
> Is this possible?

oh, dudster.... is THAT all you learned in Beantown? Surely you can
put better numbers togewther than that..... Where are those rational
thinking skills most adults acquire by the age of 20? Either you
haven't read the WCR or your paid to act like a clown. Which is it?

Bud

Oct 7, 2007, 4:42:32 PM10/7/07

aeffects wrote:
> On Oct 7, 3:47 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> > aeffects wrote:

> > Likely he off-duty ones were busting freedom rider head at the
> > Greyhound bus station.
> >
> > But, on your contention that 70 police officers allowed Oz to be
> > killed, do you think they were told ahead of time this was going to
> > happen? Do you think thats a lot of people to keep a secret? Or don`t
> > you think?

> > You have 70 people working in concert, all quiet after decades.
> > Is this possible?
>
> oh, dudster.... is THAT all you learned in Beantown? Surely you can
> put better numbers togewther than that..... Where are those rational
> thinking skills most adults acquire by the age of 20? Either you
> haven't read the WCR or your paid to act like a clown. Which is it?

What it is is that your buddy Gil asserted that 70 cops stood by
and allowed Oz to be killed. You understand (or perhaps you don`t)
that their reaction is only significant if they wer *all* told how to
react, because anything other than a staged reaction is a natural
reaction. So, I was using those reasoning skills you apparently didn`t
aquire at age 20 to question how such a large group could keep
uniformly silent over their role in this affair. I`d ask you to help,
but I don`t think you`ve been right since than condom full of coke you
were smuggling burst in your ass in the 80s.