Fear and Intimidation in Dallas

已查看 4 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

RICLAND

未读,
2007年3月24日 18:24:172007/3/24
收件人
More than 10 Assassination witnesses tell of instructions from law
enforcement agents telling them to either change their testimony or to
keep quiet.

Virgina Hill says she was brought into a room and told by two men who
identified themselves as Secret Service men to change the amount of
shots she heard from 4 to 3.

Mary Moorman's camera was confiscated from her and never returned; the
photos never seen.

Mrs. Clemons was told by two men to not talk to anyone about what she saw.

Domingo Benevides, a witness to the Tippit murder who at first gave a
description of a man different than Oswald's, was threatened by police,
and his bother, who looks just like him, shot in the head and killed.
Later his brother's father-in-law who had launched his own
investigation of his son-in-law's murder, was shot at by a gunman hiding
in his home.

Warren Reynolds, another witness to the Tippit slaying, originally said
the shooter was not Oswald. Shortly after this he was shot in the head
by Darrell Garner, an associate of Jack Ruby.

Nix, Lewis, et al., the list of people who were told to keep quiet or
else goes on and on.

Is it then the contention of the Single Bullet Theorists that all these
people are lying?

ricland
--

RICLAND

未读,
2007年3月24日 19:16:482007/3/24
收件人
RICLAND wrote:
CORRECTION:

Moorman's photos did surface.

ricland

--
Who Shot JFK?
http://tinyurl.com/2qgodj

David Von Pein

未读,
2007年3月24日 20:38:332007/3/24
收件人
There's not a shred of proof that ANY witness was coerced into
"changing their testimony". None.

Some witnesses possibly were told not to talk about some of the
details of the case (due to legal technicalities...i.e., in the
interest of the accused getting a "fair trial"; that type of
admonishment). But nobody was strong-armed to finger Oswald. And no
CTer can prove otherwise.

Now, I'll admit, the "fair trial" type of admonishment (if it
occurred) flies in the face of Wade, Curry, and Fritz, as that trio
paraded in front of the TV cameras to tell America in no uncertain
terms that "This case is cinched" (Fritz). THAT was stupid talk by
Fritz, IMO. No doubt about it.

But it's possible that some witnesses were asked by various officers
and officials not to talk about what they'd seen, due to the interests
of Oswald getting a fair trial when the time came.

Also -- Why are you saying Mary Moorman's photos were never seen?
That's totally wrong of course. (EDIT: I see your correction now re.
Moorman.)

That must've been another slip by Ric....he probably meant "Beverly
Oliver"/"Babushka Lady", right?

But, since "Babushka" has never been officially identifed by anybody,
we don't know what the heck happened to her film. The idea, though,
that it was wrested away from her by force is just another hunk of
pure CTer speculation.

RICLAND

未读,
2007年3月24日 21:09:262007/3/24
收件人

The evidence that witnesses were intimidated is overwhelming. Mark Lane
recorded many of them saying so on film.

I've given you the names and acts of violence that happened to half a
dozen of them, so either address each specifically or admit you have a
reading comprehension problem and be done with it.

ricland

--

Herbert Blenner

未读,
2007年3月24日 21:57:282007/3/24
收件人
On Mar 24, 5:24�pm, RICLAND <blackwr...@lycos.com> wrote:
> More than 10 Assassination witnesses tell of instructions from law
> enforcement agents telling them to either change their testimony or to
> keep quiet.
>
> Virgina Hill says she was brought into a room and told by two men who
> identified themselves as Secret Service men to change the amount of
> shots she heard from 4 to 3.
>
> Mary Moorman's camera was confiscated from her and never returned; the
> photos never seen.
>
> Mrs. Clemons was told by two men to not talk to anyone about what she saw.
>
> Domingo Benevides, a witness to the Tippit murder who at first gave a
> description of a man different than Oswald's, was threatened by police,
> and his bother, who looks just like him, shot in the head and killed.
> Later his brother's  father-in-law who had launched his own
> investigation of his son-in-law's murder, was shot at by a gunman hiding
> in his home.
>
> Warren Reynolds, another witness to the Tippit slaying, originally said
> the shooter was not Oswald. Shortly after this he was shot in the head
> by Darrell Garner, an associate of Jack Ruby.

Source, WC Appendix
Speculation.
The shooting in Dallas on January 23, 1964, of Warren A. Reynolds, who
witnessed the flight of Patrolman Tippit's slayer on November 22 and
followed him for a short distance, may have been connected in some way
with the assassination of President Kennedy and the slaying of
Patrolman Tippit. A man arrested for the attempt on Reynolds, Darrell
Wayne Garner, was released as a result, in part, of testimony by Betty
(Nancy Jane Mooney) MacDonald, who had allegedly worked at one time as
a stripper at Jack Ruby's Carousel Club.
Commission finding.
This rumor, originally publicized by a newspaper columnist on February
23, 1964, was apparently based on the alleged connection between Betty
MacDonald and the Carousel Club. Investigation revealed no evidence
that she had ever worked at the Carousel Club. Employees of the club
had no recollection that she bad ever worked there. Betty MacDonald
was arrested and charged with disturbing the peace on February 13,
1964. After being placed in a cell at the Dallas city jail, she hanged
herself. The Commission has found no evidence that the shooting of
Warren Reynolds was in any way related to the assassination of
President Kennedy or the murder of Patrolman Tippit.

Herbert

0 个新帖子