? 4 Walt

Jaykhill

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
Hi Walt,

Do you care to suggest a scenario under which CE399 was exchanged?

. HOW was it done; WHEN? WHERE?

John in VA

DAnde9348

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
><HTML><PRE>Subject: ? 4 Walt
>From: jayk...@aol.comJayKhill (Jaykhill)
>Date: Fri, 12 November 1999 09:19 AM EST
>

> Do you care to suggest a scenario under which CE399 was exchanged?
>
>. HOW was it done; WHEN? WHERE?
>
>John in VA

John, I'd truly like to accomodate you but you know so little about this case
that it would strike you as implausible.....

All of the Warren Commission apologists believe the Warren Report is
true.....They are the suckers that P.T. Barnum was referring to when he said "
There's a sucker born every minute"

Once a sucker with a ego that won't allow them to admit they've been a sucker
buys into something like the W.R...... they won't listen to anything that
conflicts with what they KNOW.....

Walt

SKeat97

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
>From: dand...@aol.com (DAnde9348)

>>. HOW was it done; WHEN? WHERE?
>>
>>John in VA
>
>John, I'd truly like to accomodate you but you know so little about this case
>that it would strike you as implausible.....
>
>All of the Warren Commission apologists believe the Warren Report is
>true.....They are the suckers that P.T. Barnum was referring to when he said
>"
>There's a sucker born every minute"
>
>Once a sucker with a ego that won't allow them to admit they've been a sucker
>buys into something like the W.R...... they won't listen to anything that
>conflicts with what they KNOW.....

So you see, John that Walt has no scenario that he can support with either
logic or evidence.

Steve K.

>Walt

Jaykhill

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
>. HOW was it done; WHEN? WHERE?

Gud Buddy,
Well, being called a sucker is better than some of the things you've called
me. Still, give a sucker an even break.

You contend, inconclusively to me at this juncture, a six groove bullet was
supposited for a four groove bullet.

How was this done; when was it done. Where was it done.

Your abilities at speculation are at least as developed as your abilities for
personal invective.

Humor me; give us your speculation about HOW it was done; WHEN it was done;
WHERE IT was done.

John in VA

DAnde9348

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99

The Bird Brain Parrot wrote:
"Walt has no scenario that he can support with either logic or evidence.'

Walt added what Parrot left out .......
Walt has no scenario that he can support with either logic or evidence, to
those of us who are superior and infallible... Our arrogance and inflated egos
won't allow us to admit that we are superior. We know we are elite and any
evidence that Walt would present is just nonsense....True He has nothing to
gain by posting nonsense whereas the authors of our bible ( The Holy Warren
Report ) had their lives and careers at stake.....

Walt

DAnde9348

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
><HTML><PRE>Subject: Re: ? 4 Walt
>From: jayk...@aol.comJayKhill (Jaykhill)
>Date: Fri, 12 November 1999 03:01 PM EST

>>. HOW was it done; WHEN? WHERE?

Humor you?? .... You ARE a joke...

walt

SKeat97

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
>From: dand...@aol.com (DAnde9348)

>Walt added what Parrot left out .......
>Walt has no scenario that he can support with either logic or evidence, to
>those of us who are superior and infallible... Our arrogance and inflated
>egos
>won't allow us to admit that we are superior. We know we are elite and any
>evidence that Walt would present is just nonsense....True He has nothing to
>gain by posting nonsense whereas the authors of our bible ( The Holy Warren
>Report ) had their lives and careers at stake.....

No soapbox speeches are needed, Walt. Just give us some credible evidence that
can be supported byt he facts.

Steve K.

>Walt

DAnde9348

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
><HTML><PRE>Subject: Re: ? 4 Walt
>From: ske...@aol.com (SKeat97)
>Date: Sat, 13 November 1999 11:13 AM EST

>>Walt has no scenario that he can support with either logic or evidence, to
>>those of us who are superior and infallible... Our arrogance and inflated
>>egos
>>won't allow us to admit that we are superior. We know we are elite and any
>>evidence that Walt would present is just nonsense....True He has nothing to
>>gain by posting nonsense whereas the authors of our bible ( The Holy Warren
>>Report ) had their lives and careers at stake.....
>
>No soapbox speeches are needed, Walt. Just give us some credible evidence
>that
>can be supported byt he facts.
>
>Steve K.

Just thought I'd make the point that I've got nothing to gain .....and I only
get ridicule, derision, and name calling, for my efforts at exposing the
truth..... seems like a poor return for postin the truth...

As opposed to the authors of the Warren report who had carreers and lives at
stake.
They reaped huge profits from fabricating and propagating a lie......

Walt

Jaykhill

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
>> Do you care to suggest a scenario under which CE399 was exchanged?
>>
>>. HOW was it done; WHEN? WHERE?
>>
>>John in VA
>
>John, I'd truly like to accomodate you but you know so little about this case
>that it would strike you as implausible.....

*****
Try me, friend Walt.

John in VA

Jaykhill

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99

>So you see, John that Walt has no scenario that he can support with either
>logic or evidence.
>
>Steve K.

****
Steve, I'm not even asking Walt to support it--I'm just asking him to STATE
it.

John in VA

Jaykhill

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
>Just thought I'd make the point that I've got nothing to gain ...

*****
Truly spoken, friend Walt.

Now, tell me HOW it was switched; , WHEN it was switched. , WHO the
switiching of the bullets in CE399 took place.

John in VA

SKeat97

Nov 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/21/99
>Subject: Re: ? 4 Walt
>From: jayk...@aol.comJayKhill (Jaykhill)
>Date: Sun, 14 November 1999 06:56 PM EST

And, pray tell, Walt has done neither. Ah tis a sad state of bloody affairs, eh
what?

Steve K.