DALE MYERS AND JIM DiEUGENIO

David Von Pein

Sep 24, 2008, 10:36:27 PM9/24/08

Linked below is another great article from the desk of Dale K. Myers:

http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2008/09/jim-dieugenio-and-gang-of-three.html

Mr. Lifton and Mr. DiEugenio should pay particular attention to the
closing five paragraphs of Mr. Myers' above-linked article (reprinted
below):

=====================================

"In addition to taking childish pot-shots at my computer work,
Mr. DiEugenio resurrects rumor and speculation proffered by fellow
conspiracy theorist and author David Lifton (Best Evidence) that
(gulp!) as much as one-third of Bugliosi’s monumental work may have
been written by the late Hollywood screenwriter and director Fred
Haines and yours truly, computer animator and author Dale Myers (With
Malice: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Murder of Officer J.D. Tippit).

"This startling development was made public in the spring of
2008 after Lifton “discovered” that the contributions of both Haines
and myself were gratefully acknowledged in the back of Bugliosi’s
book. Great detective work, David.

"Mr. Lifton, and now Jim DiEugenio, pretend(s) to know in some
mysterious omnipotent fashion who-wrote-what between the covers of
Bugliosi’s book as well as the whole “messy back-story” (DiEugenio’s
words) of how the book came to be. In fact, they can only pretend to
know.

"It seems that after forty-five years of pseudo investigation
Mr. DiEugenio and company have finally given up on solving the Kennedy
case and turned their attention to solving the case of “Who wrote
Vincent Bugliosi’s book?”

"Hint: Check the byline on the front cover, gents." -- Dale K.
Myers; September 24, 2008

=====================================

Here's my own opinion about some of the conspiracy-flavored tripe
written in "Part 1" of Jim DiEugenio's review of Vincent Bugliosi's
2007 book "Reclaiming History":

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/dc1d90f0571b73f0

Related Footnote.......

SOME CONSPIRACY KOOK WROTE:

>>> "Myers [and] Bugliosi...deserve each other, and no wonder they had a falling out." <<<

I RESPONDED WITH:

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e94f00cbd14f44ea