Markham, Oswald, Tippit, The Bullets, And "1:07 PM"

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Aug 2, 2007, 7:53:59 PM8/2/07

FROM AN AMAZON.COM FORUM DISCUSSION..........

http://www.amazon.com/gp/discussionboard/discussion.html/ref=cm_cd_md_plReviewDetail/?ie=UTF8&cdForum=&ASIN=0393045250&cdPage=2&cdItems=10&asin=&store=yourstore&cdSort=ByDateCreated&cdThread=TxQIH1BIQ3NHWQ&reviewID=R2WGEQ6VP0PJD8&displayType=ReviewDetail&cdSortDir=Ascending#Mx37541V1VFHLPH

DVP SAYS:

There's no proof that Oswald left his roominghouse at 1026 Beckley at
EXACTLY 1:03 or 1:04. That's Earlene Roberts' ESTIMATE. That's all
that is, an estimate. Just like Markham's timeline, and Bowley's. And
those estimates are within mere MINUTES of supporting a perfectly-
aligned "Oswald Did It" scenario.

Why people insist on micro-managing Oswald's movements to the exact
second/minute is a mystery...when, in fact, such micro-management of
ESTIMATED times is utterly futile and impossible.

Plus: It's always been my theory (yes, it's a guess, but a good one,
IMO) that Oswald was not in that shoebox-sized room of his on Beckley
for any "3 to 4 minutes" (as ESTIMATED by Mrs. Roberts, who was the
only witness to Oswald's coming in and going out again around 1:00 PM
on 11/22/63).

Why on this Earth would Oswald, who was undoubtedly in a "hurry" (per
Roberts herself), spend 3 to 4 minutes in that closet of a room just
to grab his pistol and some bullets?*

* = And, btw, he grabbed 15 or 16 total bullets...sure sounds like he
expected some "action" for some reason, huh?

There is no way, IMO, that LHO was in that room for more than 30 to 60
seconds, tops. If so, that puts him out on the street again earlier
than Roberts estimated, and hence gives him a few more minutes to get
to Tenth Street to kill Tippit...which, as mentioned, he so obviously
did.**

** = And, yes, I'm basing this conclusion on the TOTALITY of all the
evidence, not just CT-happy estimated timelines.

The "short & stocky & bushy" junk is meaningless....because Markham
positively IDed OSWALD, no one else. And so did Scoggins, Davis,
Davis, Callaway, and Tatum (among others as well).

BTW, any "bushy" type comment that MAY have been made by Markham to
Poe or anyone else (and she said she didn't say it to anybody, but
let's just say she did)....could easily refer to Oswald's windblown,
messed-up hair, like we see here:

http://elderlynegro.freehomepage.com/images/oswald_custody.jpeg

In fact, Markham specifically told the WC that Oswald's hair WAS,
indeed, messed up, uncombed, etc.

Addendum -- I'm positively correct about the "1:07" business. Just
read ALL of Helen Markham's WC testimony. (And I want to say "Thank
you, Bud" for previously pointing out this key observation re.
Markham's testimony.)

When Joe Ball asks Markham, "You think it was a little after 1?" ...
and Markham answers, "I wouldn't be afraid to bet it wasn't 6 or 7
minutes after 1" ... she is positively returning to her previous "I
believe it was a little after 1" statement made just a minute earlier,
where she was talking about LEAVING HER HOME, NOT about the precise
time of Tippit's murder.

Also: The bullet shells in evidence positively came from Oswald's .38
S&W revolver. The four bullets in Tippit were too mangled to be
positively IDed as having come from any particular gun (per the FBI;
but Joe Nicol, the independent firearms expert from Illinois, DID say
one bullet could be linked to LHO's gun).

But, anyway, maybe if you continue to spout the "Oswald Could Be
Innocent" nonsense for 44 more years, a book deal of your own might
surface.

After all, the gullibility of the masses (towards a make-believe
"plot") knows no bounds when it comes to the events of November 22,
1963.

Much more LN Common Sense below:

http://blog.myspace.com/davidvp1961

http://hometheaterforum.com/htf/showpost.php?p=3200858

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/85fe573544d89f90

tomnln

Aug 2, 2007, 10:45:33 PM8/2/07
David Finally admits thr WCR is Worthless.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

> FROM AN AMAZON.COM FORUM DISCUSSION..........

> http://www.amazon.com/gp/discussionboard/discussion.html/ref=cm_cd_md_plReviewDetail/?ie=UTF8&cdForum=&ASIN=0393045250&cdPage=2&cdItems=10&asin=&store=yourstore&cdSort=ByDateCreated&cdThread=TxQIH1BIQ3NHWQ&reviewID=R2WGEQ6VP0PJD8&displayType=ReviewDetail&cdSortDir=Ascending#Mx37541V1VFHLPH

> DVP SAYS:
>
> There's no proof that Oswald left his roominghouse at 1026 Beckley at
> EXACTLY 1:03 or 1:04. That's Earlene Roberts' ESTIMATE. That's all
> that is, an estimate. Just like Markham's timeline, and Bowley's. And
> those estimates are within mere MINUTES of supporting a perfectly-
> aligned "Oswald Did It" scenario.
>
> Why people insist on micro-managing Oswald's movements to the exact
> second/minute is a mystery...when, in fact, such micro-management of
> ESTIMATED times is utterly futile and impossible.
>
> Plus: It's always been my theory (yes, it's a guess, but a good one,
> IMO) that Oswald was not in that shoebox-sized room of his on Beckley
> for any "3 to 4 minutes" (as ESTIMATED by Mrs. Roberts, who was the
> only witness to Oswald's coming in and going out again around 1:00 PM
> on 11/22/63).
>
> Why on this Earth would Oswald, who was undoubtedly in a "hurry" (per
> Roberts herself), spend 3 to 4 minutes in that closet of a room just
> to grab his pistol and some bullets?*
>
> * = And, btw, he grabbed 15 or 16 total bullets...sure sounds like he
> expected some "action" for some reason, huh?
>

> No way, IMO, that LHO was in that room for more than 30 to 60 seconds,
> TOPS. If so, that puts him out on the street again earlier than

> but Joe Nichol, the independent firearms expert from Illinois, DID say
> 1 bullet could be linked to LHO's gun).

David Von Pein

Aug 3, 2007, 12:28:26 AM8/3/07
>>> "David finally admits the WCR is worthless. [silly random capitalization corrected, as per the norm]" <<<

What a kook.

David Von Pein

Aug 3, 2007, 12:43:37 AM8/3/07
>>> "David also AVOIDS time for Oswald to have changed clothes." <<<

There's no proof that Oswald changed any clothes. I believe he did
tell one police officer (probably Fritz) that he changed his
"trousers", which he may have done....but I'm doubting it.

IMO, Oswald lied when he told the police he changed his clothing
(trousers or otherwise), in order to make it appear he was in no big
hurry to exit his lodgings on November 22nd around the time of the
assassination.

But even if he did change his pants, he still probably wasn't in that
room for "3 to 4 minutes". How long does it take a person IN A HURRY
to change his pants and grab a gun (within a closet-sized cubicle)?

Time it, Mr. Kook. See how long it takes. (But since Tom-Sack is 191
years old, we can't really rely on his timeline for this test; it'll
probably take him a century or two.)

aeffects

Aug 3, 2007, 1:20:51 AM8/3/07

191 years from now Bugliosi's book called Reclaiming History will prop
up and under-pin Fresno, California sky scrapers. It will be a
permanent part of the pollution problem that escaped the recent iceage
plaguing all citizens of the western world. The question of the day
will be who was Helter Skelter and what is a LA district attorney and
how does Vinnie *out of control EGO* daBugliosi fit in to the day's
virtual pro baseball arcades...

Batter up, David.....

aeffects

Aug 3, 2007, 1:23:17 AM8/3/07
oh, btw.... *Dale Single Bullet Fact Myer's* blew it... Oswald didn't
do Tippit

chuck schuyler

Aug 3, 2007, 1:29:57 AM8/3/07
On Aug 3, 12:23 am, aeffects <aeffe...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> oh, btw.... *Dale Single Bullet Fact Myer's* blew it... Oswald didn't
> do Tippit

The evidence shows he did, Healy.

Or was there a "fake Oswald" along with a fake Zapruder and a fake
Zapruder film?

tomnln

Aug 3, 2007, 1:31:51 AM8/3/07
Someone's gotta feed you KOOK-SUCKERS.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Aug 3, 2007, 1:33:35 AM8/3/07
>>> "Oswald didn't do Tippit." <<<

Oh, of course not. That would NEVER do, would it? (Although you make
it sound like Oz was [or wasn't] screwing poor J.D. instead of
shooting him with a gun...but no matter; since you're an illiterate,
half-witted moron, I'll have to issue you a pass on the grammar.)

TIME FOR ANOTHER VINCE CS&L BREAK (WHICH CONTAINS GOBS OF TRUTH; SO
MUCH TRUTH, IN FACT, IT MUST LITERALLY HURT THE KOOKS IN HERE TO SEE
THIS IN PRINT AROUND THE WORLD IN "RECLAIMING HISTORY")......

"To the buffs, there was one big piece of incriminating evidence
against the tramps: THEY WEREN'T LEE HARVEY OSWALD! And in the balmy
and unhinged conspiracy universe, no evidence of guilt is stronger
against someone than that he isn't Lee Harvey Oswald." -- Vince
Bugliosi; Page 929 of "RH"

tomnln

Aug 3, 2007, 1:35:08 AM8/3/07
Well KOOK-SUCKER;

Was Oswald wearing the light colored shirt Brennam described?
Was Oswald wearing the Even Lighter colored pants Brennam described?

Even you KOOK-SUCKERS Reject the Lies of the WCR.

YOUR report states Oswald changed clothes.

(What an Asshole)

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Aug 3, 2007, 1:37:28 AM8/3/07
chuckie-cheese is a FAKE WCR defender because he NEVER quotes
evidence/testimony.

http://www.whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

"chuck schuyler" <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Aug 3, 2007, 1:38:37 AM8/3/07

And since when do I have to agree with every last word in the WCR in
order to support their basic LHO-Did-It conclusion?

aeffects

Aug 3, 2007, 1:43:59 AM8/3/07
On Aug 2, 10:33 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Oh, of course not. That would NEVER do, would it? (Although you make
> it sound like Oz was [or wasn't] screwing poor J.D. instead of
> shooting him with a gun...but no matter; since you're an illiterate,
> half-witted moron, I'll have to issue you a pass on the grammar.)

why is it you Lone Nut freaks can't put a theory away -- even with a
seasoned DA/Prosecutor you STILL fuck up a wet dream -- you had it in
your sights then B-L-E-W it -- What's up with you incompetents? You
can't put a simple CT site down? Did it ever occur to you fools it was
designed that way....?

It's Mark Lane isn't it? I believe the term: Lane eviscerated the Lone
Nut theory, that cover it, David? Did I spell it write?

<snip the nutter nonsense>

tomnln

Aug 3, 2007, 1:56:07 AM8/3/07
It's called PROOF
It's called evidence/testimony.

THAT's WHY!

Otherwise it's called Nazi Jurtice.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

MSwanberg

Aug 3, 2007, 8:44:59 AM8/3/07
Didn't Markham also claim to have had a conversation with Tippit while
he lay dying? Even though all the other witnesses said Tippit died
instantly...

-Mike

bigdog

Aug 3, 2007, 9:25:10 AM8/3/07
On Aug 3, 1:23 am, aeffects <aeffe...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> oh, btw.... *Dale Single Bullet Fact Myer's* blew it... Oswald didn't
> do Tippit

If Oswald didn't do Tippit how did he ended up getting arrested while
in possession of the gun that did Tippit a half hour earlier and why
did he try to kill the copy that was arresting him?

Ben Holmes

Aug 3, 2007, 9:52:22 AM8/3/07
In article <1186147510....@l70g2000hse.googlegroups.com>, bigdog
says...