Blown back by shot

John McAdams

Feb 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/9/97

In article <3251c898...@news.enterprise.net> pan...@enterprise.net
(Bill MacDowall) writes:

>>How do you explain the dishing of the skull which, to a trained
>>expert in the field, is incontrovertible proof that the shot
>>came from behind?
>
>Did I ever deny there was a head shot from behind or are you trying to
>think for me again? It is galling enough having to deal with people
>who spout the WC report like some kind of mantra, without having them
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>put words in my mouth as well. Ever since you first started assailing
>me with your stupid childish posts, you have made assumption after
>assumption about my views on this case with nothing but your own
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>fertile imagination and bigoted attitude to draw upon.
>
>Every time you start banging on your keyboard to dig yourself deeper
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>into the hole you inhabit. You are predictable, one-dimensional and
>socially inept. Like I have said several times now, if I want your
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>opinion on any aspect of this case, I'll read the Warren Report.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

One of the great joys of this newsgroup: the Ballistic Buff!

.John

Keven S. Caddeo

Feb 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/12/97

John McAdams wrote:

> One of the great joys of this newsgroup: the Ballistic Buff!
>
> .John

some things are intolerable,
one such intolerable thing is a mcadams post,
the man is CIA.
he is here with an agenda,
he doesn't even bother to hide that fact.

QUOTE ON

> But you have Bill. You buffs have been cooperating marvelously with my
> scheme to make this group a shambles.
>
> And you know the bizzare part? My scheme is not a secret. I have
> publicly announced it. I have made it perfectly obvious. I have rubbed
> you buffs' noses in it.
>
> It's blatantly obviously to everybody.
>
> .John

QUOTE OFF

--
Spam E-mail Will Be met with a gratefull reply of:
10,000 to 1 for first time offenders,

Keven S. Caddeo,
THE JFK ASSASSINATION PAGE,
HTTP://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/4523

John McAdams

Feb 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/14/97

In article <330155...@accent.net>,

Keven S. Caddeo <it...@accent.net> wrote:
>John McAdams wrote:
>>
>> One of the great joys of this newsgroup: the Ballistic Buff!
>>
>> .John
>
>some things are intolerable,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>one such intolerable thing is a mcadams post,
>the man is CIA.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>he is here with an agenda,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>he doesn't even bother to hide that fact.

>QUOTE ON
>
>> But you have Bill. You buffs have been cooperating marvelously with my
>> scheme to make this group a shambles.
>>
>> And you know the bizzare part? My scheme is not a secret. I have
>> publicly announced it. I have made it perfectly obvious. I have rubbed
>> you buffs' noses in it.
>>
>> It's blatantly obviously to everybody.
>>
>> .John
>
>QUOTE OFF

Great, Kevin. Now you are cooperating with my nefarious plan to ruin the
newsgroup! Let me tell you, pal, I appreciate it.

.John

Rev Jerry Falwell

Feb 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/16/97

>>QUOTE ON
>>
>>> But you have Bill. You buffs have been cooperating marvelously with my
>>> scheme to make this group a shambles.
>>>
>>> And you know the bizzare part? My scheme is not a secret. I have
>>> publicly announced it. I have made it perfectly obvious. I have rubbed
>>> you buffs' noses in it.
>>>
>>> It's blatantly obviously to everybody.
>>>
>>> .John
>>
>>QUOTE OFF
>>

>Great, Kevin. Now you are cooperating with my nefarious plan to ruin the
>newsgroup! Let me tell you, pal, I appreciate it.

>.John

You must be a VERY,VERY lonely person. So much effort put in on
drivel. All alone in your 3 room apt,with nothing more to do in life
but read and post in this NG. Personally I couldn't care less if
you're CIA or simply an unimportant malcontent with(unfortunately)
Internet access. Mouthing the WC with absolutely no individual
thought. Stupid attempts at degrading others with the foolish notion
that anybody actually cares. Type away Johnny!.......sad ......so very
very sad.................Must be lonely in that dark lit room

Keven S. Caddeo

Feb 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/18/97

John McAdams wrote:

> In article <330155...@accent.net>,
> Keven S. Caddeo <it...@accent.net> wrote:
> >John McAdams wrote:
> >>
> >> One of the great joys of this newsgroup: the Ballistic Buff!
> >>
> >> .John
> >
> >some things are intolerable,
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >one such intolerable thing is a mcadams post,
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >the man is CIA.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >he is here with an agenda,
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >he doesn't even bother to hide that fact.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >
> >QUOTE ON
> >
> >> But you have Bill. You buffs have been cooperating marvelously with my
> >> scheme to make this group a shambles.
> >>
> >> And you know the bizzare part? My scheme is not a secret. I have
> >> publicly announced it. I have made it perfectly obvious. I have rubbed
> >> you buffs' noses in it.
> >>
> >> It's blatantly obviously to everybody.
> >>
> >> .John
> >
> >QUOTE OFF
> >

> Great, Kevin. Now you are cooperating with my nefarious plan to ruin the
> newsgroup! Let me tell you, pal, I appreciate it.
>
> .John

From - Sun Feb 16 13:42:31 1997
From: pan...@enterprise.net (Bill MacDowall)
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk
Subject: The John McAdams FAQ
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 14:48:33 GMT

This FAQ exists to answer some of the most frequently asked questions
about John McAdams. It may be copied by McAdams to counter the
effect the truth will have on his already frazzled reputation but then
imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

This FAQ will be posted regularly to forewarn new users of the dangers
of becoming another McAdams victim.

1. Who is John McAdams?

John McAdams is a professor of political science employed

in the Jesuit Marquette University (hard to believe but
true).

2. Is John McAdams hell-bent on destroying this group?

Sadly yes. His own words appended below summarise his
intentions better than I could.

From jmca...@primenet.com Sat Feb 15 05:17:02 1997
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk
Subject: Re: Blown back by shot
From: jmca...@primenet.com (John McAdams)
Date: 14 Feb 1997 22:17:02 -0700

You buffs have been cooperating marvelously with my scheme to make
this group a shambles. And you know the bizzare part? My scheme is
not a secret. I have publicly announced it. I have made it perfectly
obvious. I have rubbed you buffs' noses in it. It's blatantly
obviously to everybody.

.John

This recent post by McAdams should be viewed in terms of the Charter
he submitted as part of the process of forming the moderated JFK
group:

CHARTER AND MODERATION POLICY

This group will be for the purpose of providing an area for serious
discussion and research of the assassination of President John F.
Kennedy.
The group will be moderated to prevent the noise and chronic personal
attacks which have plagued alt.conspiracy.jfk and made it nearly
useless as a vehicle for intelligent research. Questions surrounding
JFK's death have made this one of the most talked about and
controversial issues of our generation. This will be the one
usenet group which deals seriously with this important topic.

One supposes that since the noise and chronic personal attacks which
have plagued the alt.conspiracy.jfk group were and are part of McAdams
freely admitted plans to turn the group into a shambles, the moderated
group can only be seen as his personal vehicle for selective
manipulation of content.

3. Is McAdams connected to the CIA?

Many people have suggested he is and it would not be
difficult to imagine how useful a professor of political
science at a respected university would be as a CIA asset.
It is impossible to know if McAdams has "company" links but
his background and behaviour may shed some light. The
following is a quote from a letter written by McAdams to the
Milwaukee Sentinel Newspaper:

(Dr) Gary Aguilar accused me on the politics forum of being
A CIA sponsored disinformationist because I was once the
Marquette Official representative of the I.C.P.S.R. an
utterly unspooky social science data archive.

The article below throws some light on just how "un-spooky"
the ICPSR actually is

Not being widely known outside its narrow
area of research the ICPSR may not register
with most people, but if you are familiar with
intelligence and covert action, you will recognize
that some of their "classes" deal in "nation
building" concept, which is what the interventionists
call it when they set up a puppet government
through subversion of the existing institutions
of said nation.

The ICPSR is housed in the Institute for Social
Research, or ISR which itself has been documented
has recipient of spook research grants.

This is a repost of something Lisa Pease posted
a while back that elaborates on these spook
research grants and also contains Mcadams'
admission, if not boast, that he was at one
time "official representative" to ICPSR.

They have a web page, so you can
check it out for yourself. You may
notice studies on assassinations
and the courses on the "formation
of elites" in Chile etc..

The URL is: http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/

Of course, McAdams may or may not be connected
with the CIA, you pay your money and take your chance
in dealing with him.

4. Has McAdams any track record in covert-type activity?

It seems he has. McAdams attended the 1995 Copa
Conference using the assumed name Paul Nolan. More than
that, he also fabricated a background to go with the name
in that he purported himself to be a jet-propulsion expert

and some-time computer store owner from Sherwood,
Wisconsin. In that guise, he was quoted in an article in
the Washington press by journalist Matt Labash. Mr Labash
later confirmed that McAdams had duped him. Mr Labash had
quoted Paul (McAdams) Nolan in good faith whilst in fact
McAdams was lying through his teeth. McAdams later claimed
he had used an assumed name to avoid contact with users of
the alt.conspircay group who may have been attending the
conference. With McAdams record of wilfully abusing users

of the group, this story might seem plausible but going to
trouble of inventing a detailed cover story and lying to the

press have more sinister overtones.

5. Has McAdams accused other group users of pedophilia and
drug abuse?

He most certainly has. In 1997 McAdams openly accused one
Stuart Lyster of having served time in prison for child
abuse and accused Dr Gary Aguilar of being a drug addict.
In the light of McAdams behaviour in the group and his other
activities such as at the Copa Conference, Stuart Lyster
asked McAdams explain his motives in using this group and in
return posted the following offensive reply:

From: 6489mc...@vms.csd.mu.edu (John McAdams)
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk
Subject: Re: A cornered rat turns vicious
Date: 12 Sep 1995 13:04:53 GMT

In article <405_950...@miratel.uniserve.com>,
Stuart...@miratel.uniserve.com (Stuart Lyster) writes:

>And .John refuses to discuss how he uses this newsgroup for profit.
>So, .John, are you ready to discuss your *REAL* use of this
>newsgroup and why you are here, and....

Stuart, you've first got to address charges that you are a pedophile
who has served time in jail for molesting young children.

I'm going to keep after you on this until you respond.

.John

This reply earned McAdams coverage in the Milwaukee
Sentinal newspaper:

By Tom Vanden Brook
of the Journal Sentinel staff
___________________

A Marquette University professor who hurled profane insults
across the Internet - including accusations of drug use and
pedophilia - has been chastised by university officials, has
annoyed people across the country, and has sparked a small,
intense debate on etiquette in cyberspace.

John McAdams, a political science professor who teaches a
course on the Kennedy assassination and has created a home
page on the World Wide Web devoted to the topic, admitted
to using blue prose in computer correspondence.

But he defended himself by saying he was responding in kind
to people he says are viciously critical of his views on the
assassination of President John F. Kennedy. "The Internet used
to be a reasonable place to discuss the Kennedy assassination,"
McAdams said. "Now, it's a complete 'flamefest'."

"Flaming," in Internet circles, refers to diabribes aimed at
those with differing viewpoints. McAdams is a vocal opponent
of academics and others who ascribe to various conspiracy
theories concerning the assassination.

Last fall, participants in an assassination discussion group
complained to the Roman Catholic university about McAdams'
profane references to them on computer bulletin boards. Gary
Aguilar, a San Francisco surgeon, said he contacted MU after
McAdams asked him to respond to charges that he had used drugs.
Aguilar vehemently denies using drugs.

"He's extremely mean-spirited," Aguilar said. "What academic
purpose can be served by calling people these names? I find it
peculiar in the extreme that a professor at Marquette University,
a Catholic instutution, would do this."

"I refuse to be driven off the Internet by abuse or attacks," McAdams
said. "If I called somebody a bimbo, it's in reaction. I refuse to be
bound by any notion of political correctness."

Of course McAdams didn't call anyone a "bimbo" which is
hardly a description calculated to fuel anger. What he did

do is make allegations of child abuse and drug taking which
is quite different.
McAdams has made repeated claims that he did not accuse
Stuart Lyster of child abuse, merely asked him to address
allegations....readers will recognise semantics when they
encounter them. Subsequently, McAdams claimed Stuart
Lyster had apologised to him and was not making an issue
out of the pedophilia slurs. To date, despite repeated
requests, McAdams has been unable to post this alleged
apology.
McAdams protestations of not actually having called Stuart
Lyster a pedophile fails to square with an article written

by Heather Anichini in Marquette University's own
newspaper:

In condemning Vanden Brook’s ‘unfair’ assessment of him, McAdams wrote
that his school paper, the Marquette Tribune, had produced a very fair
story. In that story, written by Heather Anichini and printed on
10/17/95, McAdams claimed he had only called someone a pedophile in
response to that correspondent’s accusing me (McAdams) of using the
group to write a book....McAdams explained his actions in the Tribune
saying, I was attempting to show the ridiculousness of such claims.
ONE DOES NOT MAKE SUCH STATEMENT WITHOUT FOUNDATION.
(emphasis added).
The man later wrote and apologized (as noted above, no proof of this
alleged apology has ever been offered by McAdams...perhaps he doesn't
know how to fake email) So McAdams, in order to illuminate
the inadvisability making charges without having a foundation, made
himself the unfounded, and decidedly more mean-spirited, charge of
pedophilia!

The purpose of this FAQ is to address the McAdams problem facing this
group and provide some insight for new users to the group of what is
actually behind the flame wars being carried out by McAdams and a few
of his associates.

Keven S. Caddeo

Feb 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/18/97

John McAdams

Feb 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/21/97

In article <5e7j6o$1cn$3...@ramp2.tir.com>,

Rev Jerry Falwell <Fal...@Gawd.almighty.organ> wrote:

>>>QUOTE ON

>>>QUOTE OFF
>>>

>>Great, Kevin. Now you are cooperating with my nefarious plan to ruin the
>>newsgroup! Let me tell you, pal, I appreciate it.
>
>>.John
>
> You must be a VERY,VERY lonely person. So much effort put in on
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>drivel. All alone in your 3 room apt,with nothing more to do in life

>but read and post in this NG. Personally I couldn't care less if
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>you're CIA or simply an unimportant malcontent with(unfortunately)

>Internet access. Mouthing the WC with absolutely no individual
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>thought. Stupid attempts at degrading others with the foolish notion

>that anybody actually cares. Type away Johnny!.......sad ......so very
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>very sad.................Must be lonely in that dark lit room

It really does boggle the mind. From the buffs it's flame after flame.
The consequence is predictable. Repost after repost!

.John

MGC

Feb 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/22/97

Keven S. Caddeo wrote:

> John McAdams wrote:
> >
> > One of the great joys of this newsgroup: the Ballistic Buff!
> >
> > .John
>
> some things are intolerable,
> one such intolerable thing is a mcadams post,
> the man is CIA.

> he is here with an agenda,
> he doesn't even bother to hide that fact.

Keven Caddeo has already been demonstrated to be CIA (by the buff's own
standards of proof). These latest attacks by Keven is simply an attempt
to weasel out of the fact that his cover has been blown and his handlers
will be recalling him soon.

Since it is well established that Keven is CIA, I don't think we should
give much credence to his claims about others being CIA. Pure
disinformation, that is what Keven is all about.

Regards,

Michael Cortese

||<*>|--------------------------------|<*>||
Michael Gordon Cortese
hypa...@hi-inc.com
http://www.chewable.com/hypatian/
||<*>|--------------------------------|<*>||
"If 50 million people believe a foolish thing,
it is still a foolish thing" --Anatole France

I think my tongue is impaled in my cheek now.

John Ritchson

Feb 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/22/97

MGC wrote:

> Keven Caddeo has already been demonstrated to be CIA (by the buff's own
> standards of proof). These latest attacks by Keven is simply an attempt
> to weasel out of the fact that his cover has been blown and his handlers
> will be recalling him soon.
>
> Since it is well established that Keven is CIA, I don't think we should
> give much credence to his claims about others being CIA. Pure
> disinformation, that is what Keven is all about.
>
> Regards,
>
> Michael Cortese

Mr.Cortese,I would have thought by now that by applying your version
of so-called buff-logic,you would have figured out that Mr.Caddeo is
not one of the Sisters,but comes from another La Familia altogether.
I don't know about you but I for one,would be quite respectfull of
the Goombas,as I have no wish to subscribe to the Jimmy Hoffa Retire-
ment Plan:-0

Regards,
John(Sorry Keven,sometimes I just can't help myself:-)Ritchson

Joel_...@msn.com

Feb 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/22/97

In article , MGC says...

>Keven S. Caddeo wrote:
>>
>> John McAdams wrote:
>> >
>> > One of the great joys of this newsgroup: the Ballistic Buff!
>> >
>> > .John
>>
>> some things are intolerable,
>> one such intolerable thing is a mcadams post,
>> the man is CIA.
>> he is here with an agenda,
>> he doesn't even bother to hide that fact.
>
>Keven Caddeo has already been demonstrated to be CIA (by the buff's own
>standards of proof). These latest attacks by Keven is simply an attempt
>to weasel out of the fact that his cover has been blown and his handlers
>will be recalling him soon.
>
>Since it is well established that Keven is CIA, I don't think we should
>give much credence to his claims about others being CIA. Pure
>disinformation, that is what Keven is all about.

If Keven sez John McAdams is CIA and you say Keven is CIA, then the
only logical conclusion is that YOU are CIA. And I offer the following
as proof: you use the handle "MGC" which is an obvious TLA
for "Mighty Good Cover."

I will shortly be publishing a very short book titled: "A List of Everyone
Who is NOT a spook."

Joel Grant

JEC8686

Feb 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/23/97

>>>I will shortly be publishing a very short book titled: "A List of
Everyone
Who is NOT a spook."

Joel Grant<<<

Let me guess:

1. OJ
2. Mother Theresa (Not sure about this one)
3. John-Paul II (Oops, forgot. Someone wrote a book about him and Reagan.
Scratch this one)
4. Flipper
5. R2D2

Did I miss anyone?

Joel_...@msn.com

Feb 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/23/97

In article , jec...@aol.com says...

>Everyone
>Who is NOT a spook."
>
>Joel Grant<<<
>
>Let me guess:
>
>1. OJ

If he was CIA he would have won the civil suit, too.

>2. Mother Theresa (Not sure about this one)

Member of the Bildenbergers.

>3. John-Paul II (Oops, forgot. Someone wrote a book about him and Reagan.
>Scratch this one)

Thank you.

>4. Flipper

Prototypes secret underwater spy technology.

>5. R2D2

The epitome of walking spy technology.

>Did I miss anyone?

Stephen A. Jones, age 12, resident, Camden, NJ. I don't know
how they missed him.

Joel

MGC

Feb 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/23/97

John Ritchson wrote:

> MGC wrote:
>
> > Keven Caddeo has already been demonstrated to be CIA (by the buff's own
> > standards of proof). These latest attacks by Keven is simply an attempt
> > to weasel out of the fact that his cover has been blown and his handlers
> > will be recalling him soon.
> >
> > Since it is well established that Keven is CIA, I don't think we should
> > give much credence to his claims about others being CIA. Pure
> > disinformation, that is what Keven is all about.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Michael Cortese
>
> Mr.Cortese,I would have thought by now that by applying your version
> of so-called buff-logic,you would have figured out that Mr.Caddeo is
> not one of the Sisters,but comes from another La Familia altogether.
> I don't know about you but I for one,would be quite respectfull of
> the Goombas,as I have no wish to subscribe to the Jimmy Hoffa Retire-
> ment Plan:-0
>
> Regards,
> John(Sorry Keven,sometimes I just can't help myself:-)Ritchson

John, Il mio piccolo porco, I just file anti-Italian slurs where they
belong....and a happy va fa en culo to you.
--
Regards,

Michael Cortese
(After 2/28/97 please use the hi-inc.com e-mail address)

MGC

Feb 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/23/97

Stephen is a spook, Joel, but he just has an excellent cover. Don't you
remember him from the last spook annual convention? When he is not a 12
year-old boy he looks like a 250 lb guy who smokes Phillies cheroots. I
can't believe you forgot about him after we "disappeared" some JFK
assasination witnesses together.

Jim Ward

Feb 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/23/97

Mr. Ritchson wrote:

MGC wrote:

> Keven Caddeo has already been demonstrated to be CIA (by the buff's own
> standards of proof). These latest attacks by Keven is simply an attempt
> to weasel out of the fact that his cover has been blown and his handlers
> will be recalling him soon.
>
> Since it is well established that Keven is CIA, I don't think we should
> give much credence to his claims about others being CIA. Pure
> disinformation, that is what Keven is all about.
>
> Regards,
>
> Michael Cortese

Mr.Cortese,I would have thought by now that by applying your version
of so-called buff-logic,you would have figured out that Mr.Caddeo is
not one of the Sisters,but comes from another La Familia altogether.
I don't know about you but I for one,would be quite respectfull of
the Goombas,as I have no wish to subscribe to the Jimmy Hoffa Retire-
ment Plan:-0

Regards,
John(Sorry Keven,sometimes I just can't help myself:-)Ritchson

JW:

Yes, and it's mighty cold under that Meadowlands end zone.

Joel_...@msn.com

Feb 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/24/97

In article , MGC says...

Geez maleez! I didn't know. Now my short book is that much shorter.

I'll give the guy credit,though, his disguises rool!

Joel Grant

Keven S. Caddeo

Feb 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/24/97

MGC wrote:

> Keven S. Caddeo wrote:
> >
> > John McAdams wrote:
> > >
> > > One of the great joys of this newsgroup: the Ballistic Buff!
> > >
> > > .John
> >
> > some things are intolerable,
> > one such intolerable thing is a mcadams post,
> > the man is CIA.
> > he is here with an agenda,
> > he doesn't even bother to hide that fact.
>
> Keven Caddeo has already been demonstrated to be CIA (by the buff's own
> standards of proof). These latest attacks by Keven is simply an attempt
> to weasel out of the fact that his cover has been blown and his handlers
> will be recalling him soon.
>
> Since it is well established that Keven is CIA, I don't think we should
> give much credence to his claims about others being CIA. Pure
> disinformation, that is what Keven is all about.
>
> Regards,
>
> Michael Cortese

so this is the post everyone has been telling me about lately
sorry for not replying sooner but my ISP is very slow ;-)

Mike, you've outdone yourself. ;-)

ok,
some history,

we all know that John Mcadams is CIA,
that's a fact,
not an accusation, we've shown the evidence,
this includes, his spying on researchers using aliases,
and child molestation accusations against researchers,
etc...
it's been well documented by Bill Macdowall.
and we all owe him a debt of thanks for that wonderfully concise FAQ.

Now what Mcadams does is send his cronies here to disrupt the group,
they basically lie about the evidence,
when they are confronted with the truth,
they are subjected to abuse,
should they continue to spout the awfull truth,
Mcadams assigns someone to the researcher who is standing in the way.

if one does not work,
others are tried,
I've had paddon, first of all, then have had a string of others
in an attempt to shut me up.
this includes stager, hiatt, cortese (who wrote the post I am replying
to)
finally corbett,
corbett did not do well at all ;-)

now if they process does not work,
a new tact is tried,
either John Locke, or Mcadams himself will accuse the researcher of
child Molestation,
this is a last ditch effort to shut the researcher up.
Cortese himself tried this with me several times.

now all this invariably has the effect of making the researcher
occaisionally
lose his or her patience,
a nasty reply is bound to occur on occaision,
this is where Mcadams excells,
he then Reposts the researcher reply, while completely ignoring
the lone nut post that precipitated the researcher reply,
it is usually followed by some crisp comment ala "aren't these buffs
nice"
kind of snippit,

This is where we are all pissed off at Mcadams,
the reposts,
they are lies by nature, because they are VERY one sided.
not to mention provocative.
it's the equivelant of seeing an old lady getting mugged,
and then accusing her of being vicious because she kicked the mugger,

not to mention that we all find child molestation slurs repulsive.
cortese has made such slurs often,
refering to children, as well as animals.

now recently,
Bill Macdowall posted his FAQ on John Mcadams,
it details exactly who he is,
evidence that he is CIA, etc...
though it's only a sampler,
a book could be written on the evidence,
it is however, the most concise article written on the evidence
that Mcadams is indeed CIA,

On my part,
I decided that it was a usefull tool,
when Mcadams reposts, researchers posts,
he does so in an effort to destroy the News Group,
he himself admitted doing this very recently and several times,
he has made no secret of the fact that he wants this News Group destroy
so that he can control the internet debate through his censored news
Group.

as such,
I thought it important to point out who Mcadams was,
and decided to repost the FAQ to all his reposts,
he is free to discuss the assassination,
but if he chooses to attempt to destroy this News Group,
people have a right to know why.

so guess what happens,
Mike cortese comes on the News Group, just after my report campaign
starts
and accuses me of being CIA ;-)

let's see,
Mcadams has been proven by evidence to be CIA
Mike cortese is a friend of Mcadams,
mike is a lone nutter who states unequivicoly that the warren report
got it right
and that Posner is a great author and researcher ;-)

now he accuses me of being CIA,
How quaint ;-)

is there any doubt what these guys are doing?
they are here to divide us and to supress debate,
That is ultimatly why the case is so important,

the coup d'etat that occured in 1963 in dallas is not a historical
footnote,
it's here with us today,
it shapes government policy now,
it starts wars in the present.
people are being silenced and yes even killed right now.

that is why we must never stop investigating this until the truth is
known,
we must NEVER let them succeed.

it's not for the memory of JFK, though that would certainly be reason
enough,
it's for ourselves,
and it is for our children.

John McAdams

Feb 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/24/97

One of the great joys of this newsgroup: the Ballistic Buff!

.John

Keven S. Caddeo

Feb 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/27/97

John Ritchson wrote:

> MGC wrote:
>
> > Keven Caddeo has already been demonstrated to be CIA (by the buff's own
> > standards of proof). These latest attacks by Keven is simply an attempt
> > to weasel out of the fact that his cover has been blown and his handlers
> > will be recalling him soon.
> >
> > Since it is well established that Keven is CIA, I don't think we should
> > give much credence to his claims about others being CIA. Pure
> > disinformation, that is what Keven is all about.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Michael Cortese
>
> Mr.Cortese,I would have thought by now that by applying your version
> of so-called buff-logic,you would have figured out that Mr.Caddeo is
> not one of the Sisters,but comes from another La Familia altogether.
> I don't know about you but I for one,would be quite respectfull of
> the Goombas,as I have no wish to subscribe to the Jimmy Hoffa Retire-
> ment Plan:-0
>
> Regards,
> John(Sorry Keven,sometimes I just can't help myself:-)Ritchson

that's okay john,
you do realise though,
that we will now have to kill ya?
sorry but's it just part of the family traditions ;-)

p.s. do you like yankee stadium?

;-)

Keven S. Caddeo

Feb 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/27/97

Jim Ward wrote:

> Mr. Ritchson wrote:
>
> MGC wrote:
>
> > Keven Caddeo has already been demonstrated to be CIA (by the buff's own
> > standards of proof). These latest attacks by Keven is simply an attempt
> > to weasel out of the fact that his cover has been blown and his handlers
> > will be recalling him soon.
> >
> > Since it is well established that Keven is CIA, I don't think we should
> > give much credence to his claims about others being CIA. Pure
> > disinformation, that is what Keven is all about.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Michael Cortese
>
> Mr.Cortese,I would have thought by now that by applying your version
> of so-called buff-logic,you would have figured out that Mr.Caddeo is
> not one of the Sisters,but comes from another La Familia altogether.
> I don't know about you but I for one,would be quite respectfull of
> the Goombas,as I have no wish to subscribe to the Jimmy Hoffa Retire-
> ment Plan:-0
>
> Regards,
> John(Sorry Keven,sometimes I just can't help myself:-)Ritchson

> JW:
>
> Yes, and it's mighty cold under that Meadowlands end zone.

now you're gettin' into the spirit of things,

mr. ritchson,

we're waiting for you HA HA HA,
come alone.

:-)

Keven S. Caddeo

Feb 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/27/97

Joel_...@msn.com wrote:

> In article , MGC says...

> >Keven S. Caddeo wrote:

> >> some things are intolerable,
> >> one such intolerable thing is a mcadams post,
> >> the man is CIA.
> >> he is here with an agenda,
> >> he doesn't even bother to hide that fact.
> >
> >Keven Caddeo has already been demonstrated to be CIA (by the buff's own
> >standards of proof). These latest attacks by Keven is simply an attempt
> >to weasel out of the fact that his cover has been blown and his handlers
> >will be recalling him soon.
> >
> >Since it is well established that Keven is CIA, I don't think we should
> >give much credence to his claims about others being CIA. Pure
> >disinformation, that is what Keven is all about.
>
> If Keven sez John McAdams is CIA and you say Keven is CIA, then the
> only logical conclusion is that YOU are CIA. And I offer the following
> as proof: you use the handle "MGC" which is an obvious TLA
> for "Mighty Good Cover."
>
> I will shortly be publishing a very short book titled: "A List of Everyone
> Who is NOT a spook."
>
> Joel Grant

probably a pamphlet ;-)

Keven S. Caddeo

Feb 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/27/97

JEC8686 wrote:

> Everyone
> Who is NOT a spook."
>
> Joel Grant<<<
>
> Let me guess:
>
> 1. OJ
> 2. Mother Theresa (Not sure about this one)
> 3. John-Paul II (Oops, forgot. Someone wrote a book about him and Reagan.
> Scratch this one)
> 4. Flipper
> 5. R2D2
>
> Did I miss anyone?

and I'm not all that sure about flipper ;-)

John McAdams

Mar 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/14/97

In article <331202...@accent.net>,

Keven S. Caddeo <it...@accent.net> wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>that's a fact,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>not an accusation, we've shown the evidence,

>this includes, his spying on researchers using aliases,

>and child molestation accusations against researchers,
>etc...
^^^^^^^

>it's been well documented by Bill Macdowall.
>and we all owe him a debt of thanks for that wonderfully concise FAQ.
>
>Now what Mcadams does is send his cronies here to disrupt the group,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>they basically lie about the evidence,

>when they are confronted with the truth,

>they are subjected to abuse,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>should they continue to spout the awfull truth,

>Mcadams assigns someone to the researcher who is standing in the way.

>if one does not work,
>others are tried,
>I've had paddon, first of all, then have had a string of others
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>in an attempt to shut me up.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes, Kevin, you are a *huge* threat to The Conspiracy.

They live in constant fear of your logic and your wit!

>this includes stager, hiatt, cortese (who wrote the post I am replying
>to)
>finally corbett,
>corbett did not do well at all ;-)
>
>now if they process does not work,
>a new tact is tried,
>either John Locke, or Mcadams himself will accuse the researcher of
>child Molestation,
>this is a last ditch effort to shut the researcher up.
>Cortese himself tried this with me several times.
>
>now all this invariably has the effect of making the researcher
>occaisionally
>lose his or her patience,
>a nasty reply is bound to occur on occaision,
>this is where Mcadams excells,
>he then Reposts the researcher reply, while completely ignoring
>the lone nut post that precipitated the researcher reply,
>it is usually followed by some crisp comment ala "aren't these buffs
>nice"
>kind of snippit,
>
>This is where we are all pissed off at Mcadams,

>the reposts,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>they are lies by nature, because they are VERY one sided.

>not to mention provocative.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>it's the equivelant of seeing an old lady getting mugged,
>and then accusing her of being vicious because she kicked the mugger,
>
>not to mention that we all find child molestation slurs repulsive.
>cortese has made such slurs often,
>refering to children, as well as animals.
>
>now recently,
>Bill Macdowall posted his FAQ on John Mcadams,
>it details exactly who he is,
>evidence that he is CIA, etc...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>though it's only a sampler,
>a book could be written on the evidence,
>it is however, the most concise article written on the evidence
>that Mcadams is indeed CIA,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>On my part,
>I decided that it was a usefull tool,
>when Mcadams reposts, researchers posts,

>he does so in an effort to destroy the News Group,

>he himself admitted doing this very recently and several times,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>he has made no secret of the fact that he wants this News Group destroy

>so that he can control the internet debate through his censored news

>Group.
^^^^^^^

Gosh, Kevin, if you know about my Evil Plan, why don't you act to
frustrate it? You could do that merely by stopping posts like this one?

Why not?

>as such,
>I thought it important to point out who Mcadams was,
>and decided to repost the FAQ to all his reposts,
>he is free to discuss the assassination,
>but if he chooses to attempt to destroy this News Group,
>people have a right to know why.
>
>so guess what happens,
>Mike cortese comes on the News Group, just after my report campaign
>starts
>and accuses me of being CIA ;-)

Yep, it's a conspiracy, Kevin!

>let's see,
>Mcadams has been proven by evidence to be CIA

>Mike cortese is a friend of Mcadams,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>mike is a lone nutter who states unequivicoly that the warren report
>got it right
>and that Posner is a great author and researcher ;-)
>
>now he accuses me of being CIA,
>How quaint ;-)
>
>is there any doubt what these guys are doing?

>they are here to divide us and to supress debate,

Debate? What debate? The debate is on the moderated group.

>That is ultimatly why the case is so important,
>
>the coup d'etat that occured in 1963 in dallas is not a historical
>footnote,
>it's here with us today,
>it shapes government policy now,
>it starts wars in the present.
>people are being silenced and yes even killed right now.

>that is why we must never stop investigating this until the truth is

>known,
^^^^^

>we must NEVER let them succeed.

>it's not for the memory of JFK, though that would certainly be reason
>enough,
>it's for ourselves,
>and it is for our children.

.John