FOR BUD

1 view

tomnln

Mar 25, 2007, 1:17:39 PM3/25/07
In case McAdams don't post this one.

WRONG AGAIN BUD;

Volume XVI CE 171 is on page 525
Volume XVI CE 172 is on page 526

BOTH are pictures of Oswald's Funeral.

"Bud" <sirs...@fast.net> wrote in message
news:1174822573.0...@n76g2000hsh.googlegroups.com...

> Walt wrote:

>> > Because that is where Whaley, the cab driver, said Oz asked to be
>> > taken. Whaley gives contrary information about the drop off point, but
>> > did mark on a map the spot he dropped Oz off at for the WC. I notice
>> > there is an "*" on this handrawn map on Beckley.

>> You didn't answer the question.
>
> Yah, I did. "Because that is where Whaley, the cab driver, said Oz
> asked to be taken." That would be the 500 block of North Beckley. This
> is a to be used as a reference tool for future investigation, I
> suppose, so all the distances to and from all the known points of
> interest were included.
>
> I strongly suspect that Whaley dropped Oz very close to the
> boardinghouse. Whaley mentions "Neches" as the cross street in his WC
> testimony, which doesn`t cross Beckley, but runs east-west a block
> away from the boardinghouse. Like I said, they had Whaley mark his
> route and drop off point on a Dallas City map, which can be found on
> the Mary Ferrell Foundation site. It`s CE171-172, under Warren
> Commission Hearings, Volume XVI. I looked at it, but even at 200%
> magnification, I couldn`t make out the markings.

Bud

Mar 25, 2007, 1:58:05 PM3/25/07

tomnln wrote:
> In case McAdams don't post this one.
>
> WRONG AGAIN BUD;

Yah, I caught it, and corrected it, but only sent the corrected
version to the conspiracy board, because I didn`t want a delay
awaiting moderation approval. It`s CE371-372. CE371 is just the cover,
the next page has the interior of the map, with very small markings I
think were made by Whaley, the cabdriver. I`d be interested if anyone
could make out this, maybe get a greater maginification on it. Maybe
I`ll attempt to provide a link.

> Volume XVI CE 171 is on page 525
> Volume XVI CE 172 is on page 526
>
> BOTH are pictures of Oswald's Funeral.

Speaking of funerals, don`t you think it`s about time you took a
dirtnap? 37 states have joined the Union since you were spawned, how
about giving other people a chance at that oxygen?

tomnln

Mar 25, 2007, 3:33:13 PM3/25/07
LYING AGAIN BUD;

Volume XVI pages 522 through 529 consist of CE-165 through ce-179.
ALL of which are Funeral pictures.

Excluding CE-169 on page 524 which is text explaining Marina was od=ffered a
home to live in with Mrs. Maria Pultz

Sooooooooo, AGAIN Bud LIES.

as for your remarks about oxygen;
Your Momma needs after you gave her AIDS from Decades of Incest.
ORRRRRR, did you already Unhook her for the Insurance $$$?

"Bud" <sirs...@fast.net> wrote in message

Bud

Mar 25, 2007, 4:15:01 PM3/25/07

tomnln wrote:
> LYING AGAIN BUD;

STUPID AGAIN, TOM.

> Volume XVI pages 522 through 529 consist of CE-165 through ce-179.
> ALL of which are Funeral pictures.

Not according to what is on the Mary Ferrel Foundation site. Volume
XVI has CE1 through CE391. Against my better judgement, I will attempt
a link, which has about a 25% chance of working....

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/showDoc.doc?docId=1133

> Excluding CE-169 on page 524 which is text explaining Marina was od=ffered a
> home to live in with Mrs. Maria Pultz
>
> Sooooooooo, AGAIN Bud LIES.

I suggest you immortalize it on your retarded website then.

> as for your remarks about oxygen;
> Your Momma needs after you gave her AIDS from Decades of Incest.
> ORRRRRR, did you already Unhook her for the Insurance $$$?

She has already been recycled into soylant green. I suspect the
only way you will die is if someone pounds a stake into your black
heart, then cuts off your head and buries it in sactified ground.
Either that, or jack up the price of Depends a nickle, that oughta
give you a stroke.

Bud

Mar 25, 2007, 4:20:25 PM3/25/07

Bud wrote:
> tomnln wrote:
> > LYING AGAIN BUD;
>
> STUPID AGAIN, TOM.
>
> > Volume XVI pages 522 through 529 consist of CE-165 through ce-179.
> > ALL of which are Funeral pictures.
>
> Not according to what is on the Mary Ferrel Foundation site. Volume
> XVI has CE1 through CE391. Against my better judgement, I will attempt
> a link, which has about a 25% chance of working....

I`ll take a shot at fixing the link...

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.doc?docId=1133

David Von Pein

Mar 25, 2007, 5:40:23 PM3/25/07

Bud

Mar 25, 2007, 7:01:41 PM3/25/07

David Von Pein wrote:
> WC Volume XVI does have CE1-391.
>
> Here's CE371-373 (I can't read it either; too small):
>
> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/html/WH_Vol16_0496a.htm
>
> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/html/WH_Vol16_0496b.htm

Thanks, David. That is the map I was trying to access. The one on
the Ferrell site could be doubled in size, but it doesn`t seem as
clear or dark as this version. Have you visited the Mary Ferrell site?

> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/html/WH_Vol16_0497a.htm

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Mar 25, 2007, 7:13:37 PM3/25/07
>>> "Have you visited the Mary Ferrell site?" <<<

Yes, and I tried to find the link you keep screwing up (sorry;
~wink~). But I couldn't find it.

Hint: Just right-click and "copy" the URL in the top address bar while
your mouse pointer is on top of the address, and then paste the dang
thing into a Forum post. Easy.

Try it. It's kindergarten stuff. :)

Bud

Mar 25, 2007, 7:23:59 PM3/25/07

I did as you said, many thanks. If this works, it will improve my
linking, I`m thinking. (sorry)

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=1133

Bud

Mar 25, 2007, 7:35:43 PM3/25/07

Thats the table of contents for Volume XVI. The map is found at "+
967". Let me use my newfound pasting skills to see if I can link
directly to the map.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=1133&relPageId=992

Too cool. Next, I need help with my fingerpainting, David.
Anyway, the advantage of this map is that it can be magnified, but not
enough to help me make out what I`m trying to see.Whaley supposedly
marked this map with where he dropped Oz off. I see something that
looks like an "overdraw" down some routes, but I can`t quite make them
out. I just don`t think that Whaley dropped Oz as far south on North
Beckley as the WC said.
.

tomnln

Mar 25, 2007, 7:41:59 PM3/25/07
Forget using "Secondary" Citations LIAR.

I use the Originals from the 26 volumes themselves.

Bottom Line is....YOU LIED.

"Bud" <sirs...@fast.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Mar 25, 2007, 7:43:47 PM3/25/07
Forget "Secondary" Citations......YOU LIED

I use the original 26 volumes.

Your "Unworkable" Link is just Another LIE to cover-up ypur First LIE.

"Bud" <sirs...@fast.net> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Mar 25, 2007, 8:02:43 PM3/25/07
>>> "Too cool. Next, I need help with my fingerpainting, David." <<<

LOL. It's a good thing Google doesn't require the [url] and [/url]
tags wrapped around links....that might send you over the edge to
Nurse Ratched-land (where Walt resides, of course). ;)

I really like Google's linking capabilities, with longer URLs being
auto-truncated to keep the address short and on just a single line,
but still fully-workable. (Hint for the Bud-meister: If you ever copy-
&-paste a previously-posted Google post which contains a lengthy URL
in it, you need to copy from the "Original Message" version under
"More Options" for that post. Otherwise, you're left with the "..." at
the end of the URL and a broken link.)

The only thing that'd be better here at Google, IMO (re. links), would
be the ability to hyperlink, so that the link can be masked within any
chosen text (like you can do at other websites and most e-mails
programs).

I'm coming over now with my fingerpaint kit and decoder ring, Bud. So,
more help is approaching you fast! ;)

David Von Pein

Mar 25, 2007, 8:02:50 PM3/25/07
>>> "I just don`t think that Whaley dropped Oz as far south on North Beckley as the WC said." <<<

A "FOUR DAYS" REPRISE.......

In the film "Four Days In November", William Whaley--himself!--takes
us on a re-creation of what he did and where he dropped Oswald on
11/22/63.

Whaley said: "This young man got in and told me he wanted to go to the
500 block of North Beckley. .... So I carried him on across the
viaduct, coming up to the intersection of Neely and North Beckley, he
said 'this'll do fine'. The fare was 95 cents, he handed me a dollar
bill and got out. He walked around the front of my cab, crossed the
street, and that's the last I saw of him." -- William W. Whaley; Via
his voice-over for the re-construction of the cab ride in "Four Days
In November" (1964; United Artists/MGM Home Video).

Whaley positively says "Neely" and not "Neches" in the film. And we
SEE the cab stopping just short of the Neely/Beckley intersection. (I
assume it's "Neely"; Whaley positively says that in the movie; is he a
liar, Walt?).

Neely = the 700 block of Beckley. So Oswald had to backtrack only 3
blocks, not the 5 blocks that he would have had to backtrack had
Whaley taken him all the way to the "500 block" as Oz originally
requested.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.html/ref=cm_rdp_dp/002-2065385-6525668?ie=UTF8&ASIN=6301969308&authorID=A1FDW1SPYKB354&store=yourstore&reviewID=R1ACSVLKDMJIL2&displayType=ReviewDetail

Bud

Mar 25, 2007, 8:22:59 PM3/25/07

tomnln wrote:
> Forget using "Secondary" Citations LIAR.
>
> I use the Originals from the 26 volumes themselves.
>
> Bottom Line is....YOU LIED.

Are you still alive? I thought I told you to die. Run along now, go
fill a grave...

Bud

Mar 25, 2007, 8:35:05 PM3/25/07

tomnln wrote:
> Forget "Secondary" Citations......YOU LIED
>
> I use the original 26 volumes.

I spit on your original 26 volumes.

> Your "Unworkable" Link is just Another LIE to cover-up ypur First LIE.

Is that your irrational theory? What do you suppose I was trying to
accomplish in my discussion with Walt about maps by referring him to
funeral pictures? And why did a corrected version, with the right CE
number for the map, appear on here in the nuthouse within minutes of
the erroneous one being sent to both alt. conspiracy and
alt.assassination?

Bud

Mar 25, 2007, 8:38:15 PM3/25/07

David Von Pein wrote:

> A "FOUR DAYS" REPRISE.......
>
> In the film "Four Days In November", William Whaley--himself!--takes
> us on a re-creation of what he did and where he dropped Oswald on
> 11/22/63.
>
> Whaley said: "This young man got in and told me he wanted to go to the
> 500 block of North Beckley. .... So I carried him on across the
> viaduct, coming up to the intersection of Neely and North Beckley, he
> said 'this'll do fine'. The fare was 95 cents, he handed me a dollar
> bill and got out. He walked around the front of my cab, crossed the
> street, and that's the last I saw of him." -- William W. Whaley; Via
> his voice-over for the re-construction of the cab ride in "Four Days
> In November" (1964; United Artists/MGM Home Video).
>
> Whaley positively says "Neely" and not "Neches" in the film. And we
> SEE the cab stopping just short of the Neely/Beckley intersection. (I
> assume it's "Neely"; Whaley positively says that in the movie; is he a
> liar, Walt?).
>
> Neely = the 700 block of Beckley. So Oswald had to backtrack only 3
> blocks, not the 5 blocks that he would have had to backtrack had
> Whaley taken him all the way to the "500 block" as Oz originally
> requested.

Thanks for taking the time to dig that information up, David. I`ve
responded to it in the "Anyone have any good maps of Oak Cliff" post.

> http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.html/ref=cm_rdp_dp/002-2065385-6525668?ie=UTF8&ASIN=6301969308&authorID=A1FDW1SPYKB354&store=yourstore&reviewID=R1ACSVLKDMJIL2&displayType=ReviewDetail

David Von Pein

Mar 25, 2007, 9:06:25 PM3/25/07
>>> "Thanks for taking the time to dig that information up, David." <<<

No "digging" was required at all. In fact, I didn't even have to refer
to my (3) copies of the film ("Four Days...") that I referenced re.
the Whaley quote. I've seen it so many times, I've memorized virtually
the whole thing. <grin>

tomnln

Mar 25, 2007, 11:43:17 PM3/25/07
Face it AIDS Distributer;
You were Caught Lying TWICE.

"Bud" <sirs...@fast.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Mar 25, 2007, 11:45:55 PM3/25/07
Why don't you jump into your Momma's Grave?

You put her there when she Died of AIDS you gave her through INCEST.

Tell us WHY officer Baker Lied 3 times?

http://www.whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm