O'BRIEN: LBJ WAS "INTERESTED" IN JFK TEXAS TRIP

Gil Jesus

Apr 10, 2010, 8:25:13 AM4/10/10
"The Vice President had expressed an interest for some time in a
possible trip to Texas." ---- Lawrence P. O'Brien WC testimony

( 7 H 458 )

David Von Pein

Apr 10, 2010, 8:27:34 AM4/10/10

So?

What in the world is suspicious about this, Gil?

Gil Jesus

Apr 10, 2010, 8:51:52 AM4/10/10
On Apr 10, 8:27�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> So?
>
> What in the world is suspicious about this, Gil?

Johnson and Connally said the Texas trip was JFK's idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MNrxNE9JkY

Now my turn to ask a question:

Find that bullet path through the body yet ?

We're still waiting.

bigdog

Apr 10, 2010, 9:40:18 AM4/10/10

Right, Giltardo. Connally was in on it. That's why he decided to ride
right in front of JFK while he was being shot at. Of course, you think
he rode there so he could shoot JFK with the handgun he had strapped
to his ankle. ROFLMFAO!!!

David Von Pein

Apr 10, 2010, 9:49:01 AM4/10/10

>>> "Find that bullet path through the body yet?" <<<

Sure. I thought everybody knew that the autopsy doctors determined in
November 1963 that one bullet passed completely through JFK's body
without striking bone:

"The missile contused the strap muscles of the right side of the
neck, damaged the trachea and made its exit through the anterior
surface of the neck. As far as can be ascertained this missile struck
no bony structures in its path through the body." -- From Autopsy
Report

Gil, naturally, thinks he has much better information concerning the
passage of the bullet through JFK than the three autopsy doctors who
performed the post-mortem on the President.

And Gil, like all CT kooks, wants to also sidestep the "SBT"
conclusions of not only the Warren Commission, but also the HSCA,
which also concluded that CE399 passed through JFK's back/neck.

I guess we should totally ignore ALL THREE of those official entities
(autopsists, WC, & HSCA), and put all of our faith in a bunch of
conspiracy-seeking kooks like Gilbert Jesus and "Laz" and Ben Holmes,
et al.

Thanks, but no thanks. Instead, I'll put my money on Mr. Specter.
Especially since Specter and Company were smart enough to document the
validity of the Single-Bullet Theory (at least trajectory-wise and
victim placement-wise) by taking a picture in Dallas to illustrate the
complete viability of the SBT. That picture--CE903:

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/119.+CE903?gda=XmZNmDwAAADki0TPEquQQ1CO_fZqbtsgkZnD-_5gL_WjpjiXMJqjiyl61k0AMZJieNRhY9YK56_9Wm-ajmzVoAFUlE7c_fAt&gsc=y0cmSwsAAACYidA-tUaAwYMWHcw6LmxW

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Apr 10, 2010, 9:56:46 AM4/10/10

>>> "Johnson and Connally said the Texas trip was JFK's idea." <<<

LOL.

Again -- so what?

How does that information make this quote from Larry O'Brien somehow
sinister or suspicious?:

"The Vice President had expressed an interest for some time in a
possible trip to Texas."

Is it your contention that it was beyond all possibility for BOTH
Kennedy AND Johnson to express an interest in going to Texas?

Somebody throw a net over Gilbert. He's running amok.

Gil Jesus

Apr 10, 2010, 10:34:51 AM4/10/10
On Apr 10, 9:49�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Sure. I thought everybody knew that the autopsy doctors determined in
> November 1963 that one bullet passed completely through JFK's body
> without striking bone:
>
> � � � "The missile contused the strap muscles of the right side of the
> neck, damaged the trachea and made its exit through the anterior
> surface of the neck. As far as can be ascertained this missile struck
> no bony structures in its path through the body." -- From Autopsy
> Report

Commander HUMES. .........Attempts to probe in the vicinity of this
wound were unsuccessful without fear of making a false passage.

Mr. SPECTER. What do you mean by that, Doctor?

Commander HUMES. .....We were unable, however, to take probes and have
them satisfactorily fall through any definite path at this point.

( 2 H 361 )

In fact, NO bullet path was found, leading the autopsists to conclude
that the bullet that entered the back had "fallen out" the entry hole
from cardiac massage:

Commander HUMES. .....we also had to consider the possibility that the
missile in some rather inexplicable fashion HAD BEEN STOPPED IN ITS
PATH THROUGH THE PRESIDENT'S BODY and, in fact, then had fallen from
the body onto the stretcher.

( 2 H 367 )

IOW, no bullet path was found.

Mr. KELLERMAN. .......A Colonel Finck--during the examination of the
President, from the hole that was in his shoulder, and with a probe,
and we were standing right alongside of him, he is probing inside the
shoulder with his instrument and I said, "Colonel, where did it go? He
said, "There are no lanes for an outlet of this entry in this man's
shoulder."

( 2 H 93 )

IOW, no bullet path was found.

Mr. SPECTER. Was anything said about any channel being present in the
body for the bullet to have gone on through the back?

Mr. GREER. No, sir; I hadn't heard anything like that, any trace of it
going on through.

( 2 H 127 )

IOW, no bullet path was found.

Now show us the evidence indicating that the probe they put into the
back wound came out the neck wound.

David Von Pein

Apr 10, 2010, 10:58:12 AM4/10/10

"We probed this hole which was in his neck with all sorts of
probes and everything, and it was such a small hole, basically, and
the muscles were so big and strong and had closed the hole and you
couldn't get a finger or a probe through it." -- Dr. Boswell; 2/26/96

bigdog

Apr 10, 2010, 10:58:47 AM4/10/10

They didn't find any evidence that JFK's chest had been opened up for
heart massage either, but that didn't stop you from believing it
happened. ROFLMFAO!!!

Gil Jesus

Apr 11, 2010, 7:31:49 AM4/11/10
On Apr 10, 10:58�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> � � � "We probed this hole which was in his neck with all sorts of

> probes and everything, and it was such a small hole, basically, and
> the muscles were so big and strong and had closed the hole and you
> couldn't get a finger or a probe through it." -- Dr. Boswell; 2/26/96

"The muscles were so big and strong and had closed the hole" ?

Yeah one thing Kennedy had was a strong back.

And one which apparently could heal itself by "closing the hole".

ROFLMAO

When you can find where they put a probe in the back wound and it came
out the neck wound, let us know.

Gil Jesus

Apr 11, 2010, 7:33:36 AM4/11/10
On Apr 10, 10:58�am, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> They didn't find any evidence that JFK's chest had been opened up for
> heart massage either, but that didn't stop you from believing it
> happened. ROFLMFAO!!!-

Still telling the world how stupid you were for falling for that
April
Fool's joke ?

We can see how utterly humiliated you were by it because you keep
bringing it up.

It's like chicken bone caught in your throat, isn't it?

ROFLMAO

Gil Jesus

Apr 11, 2010, 7:34:54 AM4/11/10
On Apr 10, 9:40�am, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Right, Giltardo. Connally was in on it. That's why he decided to ride
> right in front of JFK while he was being shot at.

Riding with Kennedy was CONNALLY'S choice ?

Citation please.

bigdog

Apr 11, 2010, 8:23:17 AM4/11/10

I didn't think it was possible, Giltardo, but you are going downhill.
Is it your contention that Connally knew there was going to be an
attempt on JFK's life and still willingly put himself and his wife in
harm's way? Was he forced at gunpoint to ride with JFK. Is this
another of your April Fool's jokes or are you really this stupid?
Never mind. That was pretty fucking stupid of me to even ask that
question.

bigdog

Apr 11, 2010, 8:27:10 AM4/11/10

Giltardo is too fucking stupid to know that JFK had LOWER back
problems which is where most people with bad backs suffer. He also
doesn't know that chronic bad backs are issues related to the
vertebrae and the nerves, not the muscles. Strained back muscles are
a temporary inconvenience.