Re: THE SINGLE-BULLET THEORY AND CE903

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

May 4, 2009, 2:28:10 PM5/4/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/5295065f9a8a5ef1

>>> "Thanks for posting that [CE903]. It again proves that Specter's SBT is impossible." <<<

CE903 proves no such thing. CE903 pretty much demonstrates the
perfection of the Single-Bullet Theory....right down to Specter's rod
being placed nicely into the actual bullet hole in John Connally's
jacket. It's a shame that you can't see this fact, Tony.

But, as usual, all anti-SBT conspiracists (like Anthony Marsh, et al)
feel the need to abandon all notions of logic and common sense before
they ever step into the arena marked "JFK Research".

~shrug~

>>> "BTW, who wrote the explanatory text under the WC [CE903] exhibit?" <<<

I did.

>>> "The author should make clear those are only his fantasies and not part of the official WC conclusions." <<<

Pardon me if I refuse to revise my caption that I used for the CE903
photograph (below). I like it just fine the way it is.

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/119.+CE903?gda=ij0zrDwAAADr6tC8UyTBgT86VBHer5Z9z_pM_H2c--HjrBBri4XQcSl61k0AMZJieNRhY9YK56_9Wm-ajmzVoAFUlE7c_fAt&gsc=XPRhCxYAAABHL1Tn9FG34aMurdqbb927k-BdbUbR9ixVt8TXtTugTQ

===================

A SBT ADDENDUM BY JEAN DAVISON:

"[Conspiracy theorists] claim that the entry wound HAD to be
raised to the "back of the neck" in order to make the Warren
Commission's single bullet theory work. But the assertion isn't
supported, it's simply a claim. Furthermore, the claim is false, since
there was no need to raise the wound into the nape of the neck. Here's
the official WC illustration of the SBT, Commission Exhibit 903:

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh18/html/WH_Vol18_0055b.htm

"Whether one agrees with it or not, that IS the WC's trajectory
for the single bullet, and as you can see, it doesn't require an entry
in "the back of the neck". .... My question is still, what evidence is
there that Ford made his revision in order to support the SBT? ....

"To my knowledge, [nobody] has ever explained how moving the
back wound up to THE NECK supports the SBT. Nobody CAN support it,
because moving the entry to the neck would destroy the WC's SBT
trajectory, not strengthen it.

"Again I'll refer you to CE 903. Although Specter didn't drill a
hole in the stand-in's body and drive the rod through it, had he done
so, the entry would be in the upper back, not in the neck. There's a
string on the wall above his hand that shows an angle of about 18
degrees -- that's the approximate angle measured by a surveyor during
the re-enactment and the one the WC used for its SBT. If the rod is
moved up to the neck, the bullet will exit well above the exit wound
under JFK's Adam's apple.

"Or take a look at this photo of JFK:

http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/sbt/hsca.jpg

"Try drawing a line of c. 18 degrees backward from the knot in
JFK's tie. Where does it come out? Upper back, right? The claim that
Ford's change "strengthens" the WC's SBT is simply not true. If I
haven't made my point by now, I give up."

-- Jean Davison; December 31, 2006 and January 2, 2007

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bf3ae3c6c0993e13

robc...@netscape.com

May 4, 2009, 2:32:15 PM5/4/09
On May 4, 11:19 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/5295065f9a8a5ef1

> CE903 proves no such thing. CE903, inmstead, pretty much demonstrates

> the perfection of the Single-Bullet Theory....right down to Specter's
> rod being placed nicely into the actual bullet hole in John Connally's
> jacket. It's a shame that you can't see this fact, Tony.
>
> But, as usual, all anti-SBT conspiracists (like Anthony Marsh, et al)
> feel the need to abandon all notions of logic and common sense before
> they ever step into the arena marked "JFK Research".
>
> ~shrug~

> I did.

> Pardon me if I refuse to revise my caption that I used for the CE903
> photograph (below). I like it just fine the way it is.
>
> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/119.+CE903?gda=ij0zrDw...

> ===================
>
> A SBT ADDENDUM BY JEAN DAVISON:
>
>       "[Conspiracy theorists] claim that the entry wound HAD to be
> raised to the "back of the neck" in order to make the Warren
> Commission's single bullet theory work. But the assertion isn't
> supported, it's
> simply a claim. Furthermore, the claim is false, since there was no
> need to raise the wound into the nape of the neck. Here's the official
> WC illustration of the SBT, Commission Exhibit 903:
>
> http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh18/html/WH_Vol...

>       "Whether one agrees with it or not, that IS the WC's trajectory
> for the single bullet, and as you can see, it doesn't require an entry
> in "the back of the neck". .... My question is still, what evidence is
> there that Ford made his revision in order to support the SBT? ....
>
>       "To my knowledge, [nobody] has ever explained how moving the
> back wound up to THE NECK supports the SBT. Nobody CAN support it,
> because moving the entry to the neck would destroy the WC's SBT
> trajectory, not strengthen it.
>
>       "Again I'll refer you to CE 903. Although Specter didn't drill a
> hole in the stand-in's body and drive the rod through it, had he done
> so, the entry would be in the upper back, not in the neck. There's a
> string on the wall above his hand that shows an angle of about 18
> degrees -- that's the approximate angle measured by a surveyor during
> the re-enactment and the one the WC used for its SBT. If the rod is
> moved up to the neck, the bullet will exit well above the exit wound
> under JFK's Adam's apple.
>
>       "Or take a look at this photo of JFK:
>
> http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/sbt/hsca.jpg
>
>       "Try drawing a line of c. 18 degrees backward from the knot in
> JFK's tie. Where does it come out? Upper back, right? The claim that
> Ford's change "strengthens" the WC's SBT is simply not true. If I
> haven't made my point by now, I give up."
>
>       -- Jean Davison; December 31, 2006 and January 2, 2007
>
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bf3ae3c6c0993e13

Hey Dave, are you ever going to give us evidence that shows CE399 was
ever inside JFK and JBC?? See, without this you can't prove it was
the bullet that made the wounds you claim. Thus, you are out of luck
as usual. I'll settle for an autopsy probe picture showing us how the
back and throat wound line up and connect as the SBT claims, okay?
When can I get this picture from you?

lazu...@webtv.net

May 4, 2009, 2:43:31 PM5/4/09
Pretty hard to have faith in anyone's pronouncements who accepts the
Magic Bullet Theory....

David Von Pein

May 4, 2009, 3:33:53 PM5/4/09

>>> "Hey Dave, are you ever going to give us evidence that shows CE399 was ever inside JFK and JBC??" <<<

The evidence has been there since Day 1. You (as usual) just refuse to
accept it:

1.) CE399 is a bullet from Rifle C2766 (CE139).

2.) Rifle C2766 was being fired at the limo in Dealey Plaza on
11/22/63.

3.) CE399 was found on a stretcher at Parkland Hospital. And the only
possible stretcher it could have been found on is John B. Connally's
(a CT-Kook's whining and foot-stomping notwithstanding, of course).

4.) No whole bullets were found inside JBC's body on 11/22/63.

5.) JBC was hit by just ONE bullet on 11/22/63. ....

"We all thought, me included, that this was probably one
missile, one bullet [that hit Governor Connally]. .... Everyone was
under the impression this was one missile--through and through the
chest, through and through the arm and the thigh." -- DR. GEORGE T.
SHIRES; 1964

6.) The bullet that entered JFK's upper back exited the front of his
throat, heading straight toward the person sitting in front of him
(JBC). ....

"The missile contused the strap muscles of the right side of the
neck, damaged the trachea and made its exit through the anterior
surface of the neck. As far as can be ascertained this missile struck
no bony structures in its path through the body." -- FROM JFK'S
OFFICIAL AUTOPSY REPORT

================

It's not too terribly difficult to do the math from this point on.

But for conspiracy nuts like "Robcap", the super-easy CE399 math is
way over their heads.

com...@webtv.net

May 4, 2009, 10:59:17 PM5/4/09
watch the magruder film in slow motion.
you can see kennedy get shot in the throat, slump over into his wife's
arms as he begins to lose consciesness and THEN he gets hit in the head
with ANOTHER SHOT.. it is a cut and dry fact.

" HERE COMES WOLVERINE = X-MEN 4 "

Ben Holmes

May 5, 2009, 12:51:43 AM5/5/09
In article <3975-49FF...@storefull-3253.bay.webtv.net>, com...@webtv.net
says...

It's always fun to see a new troll hit the forum...

Or an old troll under a new name.

Particularly ones who make such fools of themselves...

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

robc...@netscape.com

May 5, 2009, 6:09:57 PM5/5/09
On May 4, 12:33 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> The evidence has been there since Day 1. You (as usual) just refuse to
> accept it:
>
> 1.) CE399 is a bullet from Rifle C2766 (CE139).

So what??? This is NOT answering my question of where is the proof
showing CE399 was ever INSIDE JFK and JBC, now is it? OF course not.
By the way, where is the proof CE139 ever belonged to LHO? I digress,
see without verifying and being able to show CE399 was ever inside JFK
and JBC you CAN'T prove this was the bullet that did the damage as you
claim. All you are left with is a bullet that was fired from CE139 at
some point! And with the lack of evidence showing CE139 was LHO's,
you can't even claim he fired it at some time!

In short, you're screwed.

> 2.) Rifle C2766 was being fired at the limo in Dealey Plaza on
> 11/22/63.

Where is your evidence for this claim?

> 3.) CE399 was found on a stretcher at Parkland Hospital.

NO it wasn't as all the witnesses who saw and touched it (Tomlinson,
Wright, Johnsen) have said CE399 is NOT the bullet they found at PH on
11/22/63.

> And the only
> possible stretcher it could have been found on is John B. Connally's
> (a CT-Kook's whining and foot-stomping notwithstanding, of course).

YOU can't proves this claim either, can you?

> 4.) No whole bullets were found inside JBC's body on 11/22/63.

So what? The lack of finding whole bullets is not akin to saying CE399
was INSIDE JFK and JBC now is it? OF course NOT!

> 5.) JBC was hit by just ONE bullet on 11/22/63. ....

NOT according to him!

>       "We all thought, me included, that this was probably one
> missile, one bullet [that hit Governor Connally]. .... Everyone was
> under the impression this was one missile--through and through the
> chest, through and through the arm and the thigh." -- DR. GEORGE T.
> SHIRES; 1964

This doesn't preclude a single bullet doing this damage while NOT
hitting JFK either now does it?? OF course NOT!

> 6.) The bullet that entered JFK's upper back exited the front of his
> throat, heading straight toward the person sitting in front of him
> (JBC). ....

Proof please. Where is the probe picture? Where are the comments by
the many witnesses saying JFK was hit where Ford/Specter claimed the
wound was?

>       "The missile contused the strap muscles of the right side of the
> neck, damaged the trachea and made its exit through the anterior
> surface of the neck. As far as can be ascertained this missile struck
> no bony structures in its path through the body." -- FROM JFK'S
> OFFICIAL AUTOPSY REPORT

SO what??? Where does this say it then went on to wound JBC??

> ================
>
> It's not too terribly difficult to do the math from this point on.

NO it isn't. YOU have a big, fat ZERO on your side.

> But for conspiracy nuts like "Robcap", the super-easy CE399 math is
> way over their heads.

LOL!! YOU have NOTHING to add Dave!

David Von Pein

May 5, 2009, 7:15:21 PM5/5/09

A KOOK NAMED ROBERT CAPRIO SAID:

>>> "NOT according to him!" <<<

DVP NOW SAYS (PREFACED BY A VERY DEEP SIGH):

Again we have Kook Robby asserting that Connally HIMSELF said he was
hit by more than one bullet.

But Governor John Connally NEVER EVER EVER EVER said (or even hinted)
that he was struck by more than just one bullet in Dealey Plaza on
11/22/63.

Rob, as always, likes his own twisted version of the facts better than
the facts themselves.

Hence, Robby makes a perfect CTer.

<bypassing the remainder of the puke-inducing crappola written by Rob
in his last ridiculous commonsense-free batch of silliness>

Gil Jesus

May 6, 2009, 6:20:00 AM5/6/09
On May 4, 3:33�pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> The evidence has been there since Day 1. You (as usual) just refuse to
> accept it:
>
> 1.) CE399 is a bullet from Rifle C2766 (CE139).
>

> 2.) Rifle C2766 was being fired at the limo in Dealey Plaza on
> 11/22/63.

THERE'S NO EVIDENCE THAT THE RIFLE WAS FIRED IN DEALEY PLAZA.

> 3.) CE399 was found on a stretcher at Parkland Hospital. And the only
> possible stretcher it could have been found on is John B. Connally's

TOMLINSON, WHO FOUND IT, SAID THAT IT DIDN'T COME FROM CONNALLY'S
STRETCHER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA68-rlXVIY

> 4.) No whole bullets were found inside JBC's body on 11/22/63.

THAT'S NOT EVIDENCE THAT CE 399 WAS THE BULLET THAT HIT HIM

> 5.) JBC was hit by just ONE bullet on 11/22/63. ....
>
> � � � "We all thought, me included, that this was probably one
> missile, one bullet [that hit Governor Connally]. .... Everyone was
> under the impression this was one missile--through and through the
> chest, through and through the arm and the thigh." -- DR. GEORGE T.
> SHIRES; 1964

THOUGHT ? PROBABLY ? UNDER THE IMPRESSION ?...ROFLMAO

EVEN OPINION THAT HE WAS STRUCK BY ONE BULLET IS STILL NOT EVIDENCE
THAT CE 399 WAS THE BULLET THAT HIT HIM

> 6.) The bullet that entered JFK's upper back exited the front of his
> throat, heading straight toward the person sitting in front of him
> (JBC). ....
>
> � � � "The missile contused the strap muscles of the right side of the
> neck, damaged the trachea and made its exit through the anterior
> surface of the neck. As far as can be ascertained this missile struck
> no bony structures in its path through the body." -- FROM JFK'S
> OFFICIAL AUTOPSY REPORT

AUTOPSY PHOTOS SHOW THE ENTRY WOUND BELOW THE TOP OF THE SHOULDER,
WHILE THE WC DEPICTED THE WOUND IN THE NECK

http://i43.tinypic.com/3346ezb.jpg

SHOW US WHERE CE 399 HAD BLOOD ON IT FROM EITHER VICITM

SHOW US WHERE CE 399 HAD CLOTHING FIBERS ON IT FROM EITHER VICTIM

SHOW US WHERE CE 399 HAD BONE PARTICLES ON IT FROM GOV CONNALLY

SHOW US WHERE AN EXAMINATION OF THE RIFLE SHOWED IT HAD BEEN FIRED

SHOW US EVIDENCE, NOT OPINION, CONJECTURE, ASSUMPTION, IMPRESSION OR
SPECULATION.

robc...@netscape.com

May 6, 2009, 12:35:24 PM5/6/09
On May 5, 4:15 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> DVP NOW SAYS (PREFACED BY A VERY DEEP SIGH):
>
> Again we have Kook Robby asserting that Connally HIMSELF said he was
> hit by more than one bullet.
>
> But Governor John Connally NEVER EVER EVER EVER said (or even hinted)
> that he was struck by more than just one bullet in Dealey Plaza on
> 11/22/63.

He never said he wasn't either. He was asked about one bullet and
answered about one bullet. However, he made it clear to all but LNers
that he was NOT hit by the SAME bullet that hit JFK!

> Rob, as always, likes his own twisted version of the facts better than
> the facts themselves.

Funny how Dave always focuses on the thing that means nothing in the
big picture, huh? He always SKIPS the important stuff he can't show
to be true however. He is carrying on about one statement I made
while he is making a ton of statements he has NO evidence for! LOL!!

> Hence, Robby makes a perfect CTer.

Thank you Dave! YOU make a perfect LNer as you spew claims with NO
evidence/proof to support them all the time.

> <bypassing the remainder of the puke-inducing crappola written by Rob
> in his last ridiculous commonsense-free batch of silliness>

See??? The real important stuff he just disregards. I wonder why?

David Von Pein

May 6, 2009, 3:27:28 PM5/6/09

>>> "He [JBC] never said he wasn't either. He was asked about one bullet and answered about one bullet. However, he made it clear to all but LNers that he was NOT hit by the SAME bullet that hit JFK!" <<<

Somebody get the "Apples vs. Oranges" teacher into the classroom for
Robby. He's having trouble with this (as usual).