Gil Chico Jesus IS A LIAR....It's all he knows!!!

YoHarvey

Jul 26, 2007, 2:29:37 PM7/26/07
Fact: Gil Jesus lies about EVERYTHING.
Fact: Gil Jesus is a homophobic hate monger.
Fact: Gil Jesus is gay and attempts to hide it.
Fact: Gil Jesus is a high school dropout.
Fact: Gil Jesus is blue collar trash.
Fact: Gil Jesus couldn't spell cat if you gave him the "c" and the
"t".
Fact: Gil Jesus has said John Connally shot and killed JFK.
Fact: Gil Jesus has said JFK's body was switched at Parkland.
Fact: Gil Jesus believes Santos Traffacante knows about a bra
Jackie K. found under JFK's pillow (he really does believe
this).
Fact: Gil Jesus creates spurious accuasations and NEVER backs
them up.
Fact: Gil Jesus has demonstrated repeately he will say and type
anything as long as it points to conspiracy. Proof not
required.
Fact: I have repeatedly challenged Gil Jesus to debate me on the
FACTS
of the case. He runs and hides like the coward he is.
Fact: I have stated on this newsgroup there are CT's I have much
respect for. Gil Jesus is your worst endoresement for the
CT community. Why? Simple. HE LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING.
Those CT's who endorse his rhetoric will be judged
accordingly,
Fact: Gil Jesus called me a douchebag...and spelled it DOUCH-BAG.
He has the IQ of spinach...without the personality.
Fact: To associate with an individual with no honor, no dignity, no
self respect is indicative of a shallow group of CT's with
only
one possible agenda: To perpetrate lies. Jesus has
continually
demonstrated to both CT's and LN"s that he lacks the
necessary
tools to be called a decent human being. Jesus should have
been
the poster child for abortion the year he was born. He's a
disgrace
as a human being.
Fact: I've only just begun.

aeffects

Jul 26, 2007, 3:44:37 PM7/26/07
TOP POST

How childish -- just like the typical Lone Nutter

YoMama

Jul 26, 2007, 9:34:51 PM7/26/07
Waa Waa Waa Waa, doesn't this nut (YoHarvey) ever stop crying ?

Liar extraordinaire
Insult poster
supporter of murderers
supporter of abominations
supporter of deceptions
and.....athletic supporter

someone give this idiot some labia to lick !!

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:44:37 -0700, aeffects <aeff...@hotmail.com>

tomnln

Jul 27, 2007, 12:35:44 PM7/27/07
Yo(Momma)Harvey Fears GHil
Yo(Momma)Harvey Fears Rossley
Yo(Momma)Harvey Fears evidence/testimony

http://whokilledjfk.net/baileynme.htm

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jul 27, 2007, 12:37:37 PM7/27/07