OH, HOW I HATE THAT STEMMONS SIGN

David Von Pein

May 14, 2010, 10:33:22 AM5/14/10

If only that damn Stemmons freeway sign wasn't in the way during the
crucial "SBT" frames of Abraham Zapruder's film. (How many times have
we heard people say that over the years? I know I've said it about
1,000 times anyway.)

If we could see through the sign and could confirm that JFK's mouth
had been closed at Z224, can you imagine the visual impact that would
have?

Because since we know that JFK's mouth is OPEN at Z225, if we could
somehow confirm that President Kennedy's mouth was closed at Z224
(which is just wishful thinking, I know), it would mean that in
addition to having the two victims jerking their right arms upward as
if their arms were both attached to the same puppeteer's string
between Z225-Z226 (below)....

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/137b.+ZAPRUDER+FILM+Z225-Z226+CLIP?gda=7-3JvVQAAADki0TPEquQQ1CO_fZqbtsgYcdIKUs8kBMMzqrsxsMvWcYqFRMANgR8mpE9FpBKoHTzEX-Jns9SneuLdee3gvZMVervUohE3YNENn3wMh1Pnc3OAWZC50hVl-fZ6-QcRqg&gsc=rEezlQsAAABXfSF40FC2wrAfX8-a-pQt

....it would also mean that we could verify that BOTH victims had
closed mouths at Z224, and open mouths at Z225:

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/137aa.+ZAPRUDER+FILM+Z224-Z225+CLIP?gda=AiVj9lUAAADki0TPEquQQ1CO_fZqbtsgYcdIKUs8kBMMzqrsxsMvWWr9JKvztQAmJ9RdplBb5KN5JLDB9atL_D7jWWYlEZQFphVaarWrvssFJDywv2INlhrtYix3qocOGWUY90Yyf_g&gsc=rEezlQsAAABXfSF40FC2wrAfX8-a-pQt

If such a "double mouth opening" could be seen in the Zapruder Film,
can you imagine ANY conspiracy theorist looking at those Z-Film frames
and still being silly enough to keep insisting that President Kennedy
and Governor Connally are not even coming close to reacting at the
exact same time to their bullet wounds?

Oh, how I hate that sign.

http://Single-Bullet-Theory.blogspot.com

Tall guy

May 14, 2010, 3:45:53 PM5/14/10
On May 14, 8:33 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> If only that damn Stemmons freeway sign wasn't in the way during the
> crucial "SBT" frames of Abraham Zapruder's film. (How many times have
> we heard people say that over the years? I know I've said it about
> 1,000 times anyway.)
>
> If we could see through the sign and could confirm that JFK's mouth
> had been closed at Z224, can you imagine the visual impact that would
> have?
>
> Because since we know that JFK's mouth is OPEN at Z225, if we could
> somehow confirm that President Kennedy's mouth was closed at Z224
> (which is just wishful thinking, I know), it would mean that in
> addition to having the two victims jerking their right arms upward as
> if their arms were both attached to the same puppeteer's string
> between Z225-Z226 (below)....
>
> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/137b.+ZAPRUDER+FILM+Z2...

> ....it would also mean that we could verify that BOTH victims had
> closed mouths at Z224, and open mouths at Z225:
>
> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/137aa.+ZAPRUDER+FILM+Z...

> If such a "double mouth opening" could be seen in the Zapruder Film,
> can you imagine ANY conspiracy theorist looking at those Z-Film frames
> and still being silly enough to keep insisting that President Kennedy
> and Governor Connally are not even coming close to reacting at the
> exact same time to their bullet wounds?
>
> Oh, how I hate that sign.
>
> http://Single-Bullet-Theory.blogspot.com

Don't hate the sign. Hate the bullet that wasn't deformed.

Steve

May 14, 2010, 3:56:19 PM5/14/10
> Don't hate the sign. Hate the bullet that wasn't deformed.- Hide quoted text -

Wasn't deformed? WASN'T DEFORMED???!!!???

Apparently Tall guy hasn't ever seen a photograph of CE 399's
flattened and slightly twisted condition. Of course if Tall guy only
refers to the second-hand version of CT writers then he will never
understand the true nature of the evidence in this case.

Tall guy

May 14, 2010, 4:56:23 PM5/14/10

Easy Steve. I didn't mean to upset you. I guess the better term is
mangled.

Tall guy

May 14, 2010, 5:47:07 PM5/14/10
On May 14, 8:33 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> If only that damn Stemmons freeway sign wasn't in the way during the
> crucial "SBT" frames of Abraham Zapruder's film. (How many times have
> we heard people say that over the years? I know I've said it about
> 1,000 times anyway.)
>
> If we could see through the sign and could confirm that JFK's mouth
> had been closed at Z224, can you imagine the visual impact that would
> have?
>
> Because since we know that JFK's mouth is OPEN at Z225, if we could
> somehow confirm that President Kennedy's mouth was closed at Z224
> (which is just wishful thinking, I know), it would mean that in
> addition to having the two victims jerking their right arms upward as
> if their arms were both attached to the same puppeteer's string
> between Z225-Z226 (below)....
>
> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/137b.+ZAPRUDER+FILM+Z2...

> ....it would also mean that we could verify that BOTH victims had
> closed mouths at Z224, and open mouths at Z225:
>
> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/137aa.+ZAPRUDER+FILM+Z...

> If such a "double mouth opening" could be seen in the Zapruder Film,
> can you imagine ANY conspiracy theorist looking at those Z-Film frames
> and still being silly enough to keep insisting that President Kennedy
> and Governor Connally are not even coming close to reacting at the
> exact same time to their bullet wounds?
>
> Oh, how I hate that sign.
>
> http://Single-Bullet-Theory.blogspot.com

Sign - No Sign. I think there is still those who would believe in a
conspiracy.

I would have to agree with Mr Von Pein. The sign does block out the
most important sequence in the entire event.

bigdog

May 14, 2010, 6:39:10 PM5/14/10
On May 14, 10:33 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> If only that damn Stemmons freeway sign wasn't in the way during the
> crucial "SBT" frames of Abraham Zapruder's film. (How many times have
> we heard people say that over the years? I know I've said it about
> 1,000 times anyway.)
>
> If we could see through the sign and could confirm that JFK's mouth
> had been closed at Z224, can you imagine the visual impact that would
> have?
>
> Because since we know that JFK's mouth is OPEN at Z225, if we could
> somehow confirm that President Kennedy's mouth was closed at Z224
> (which is just wishful thinking, I know), it would mean that in
> addition to having the two victims jerking their right arms upward as
> if their arms were both attached to the same puppeteer's string
> between Z225-Z226 (below)....
>
> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/137b.+ZAPRUDER+FILM+Z2...

> ....it would also mean that we could verify that BOTH victims had
> closed mouths at Z224, and open mouths at Z225:
>
> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/137aa.+ZAPRUDER+FILM+Z...

> If such a "double mouth opening" could be seen in the Zapruder Film,
> can you imagine ANY conspiracy theorist looking at those Z-Film frames
> and still being silly enough to keep insisting that President Kennedy
> and Governor Connally are not even coming close to reacting at the
> exact same time to their bullet wounds?
>
> Oh, how I hate that sign.
>
> http://Single-Bullet-Theory.blogspot.com

To answer your last question, yes I can. No amount of proof will ever
disuade a committed CT from his beliefs.

tomnln

May 14, 2010, 6:41:53 PM5/14/10

"bigdog" <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Prostitute Gerald Posner disagrees with you ! ! !

bigdog

May 14, 2010, 6:46:44 PM5/14/10
> most important sequence in the entire event.- Hide quoted text -

The existence of the sign is nothing more than an inconvenience.
Careful study of the Z-film gives us a clear picture of what happened.
JFK had begun lowering his right hand from a wave when he went behind
the sign. Comparing his hand position from Z224 to Z225, we see that
his right hand was still on the way down between those two frames. It
is at Z226 that his right hand suddenly changes directions as both
arms jerk upward in front of his throat, a movement which coincides
with JBC's sudden upward flip of his injured right arm. JFK was behind
the sign when the bullet hit and JBC had just come into view, but
neither had begun to react to their wound until both were visible. The
fact that only one frame elapsed between the time JFK came into view
and the time he reacted created the impression that he was already
reacting one he came into view. A frame-by-frame analysis of the Z-
film indicates otherwise.

bigdog

May 14, 2010, 6:48:41 PM5/14/10
On May 14, 6:41 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "bigdog" <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------------------

> Prostitute Gerald Posner disagrees with you ! ! !

Who woke up Rosstards?

tomnln

May 14, 2010, 6:53:09 PM5/14/10
BOTTOM POST;

"bigdog" <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Who woke up Rosstards?

Rosstards CAN "wake" yOU here>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/invitation.htm

Of course, we Both know you don't have the guts for it ! ! !

Ben Holmes

May 14, 2010, 8:16:27 PM5/14/10
In article <8e3a10cc-b92b-46d9...@k31g2000vbu.googlegroups.com>,
Tall guy says...

>On May 14, 1:56=A0pm, Steve <sahist...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>..

>..

>> > Don't hate the sign. Hate the bullet that wasn't deformed.- Hide quoted=

> text -

>> Wasn't deformed? =A0WASN'T DEFORMED???!!!???

>> Apparently Tall guy hasn't ever seen a photograph of CE 399's
>> flattened and slightly twisted condition. =A0Of course if Tall guy only

>> refers to the second-hand version of CT writers then he will never
>> understand the true nature of the evidence in this case.
>
>Easy Steve. I didn't mean to upset you. I guess the better term is
>mangled.

Michael Griffith puts it well: "Simply put, no bullet has ever done the same
amount of damage attributed to CE 399 and emerged in the same condition as CE
399. In the commission's own wound ballistics tests, bullets that were merely
fired into cotton wadding suffered more visible damage than CE 399, and bullets
that were fired into animal chests emerged clearly more damaged than CE 399."

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

bigdog

May 14, 2010, 10:10:54 PM5/14/10
On May 14, 6:53 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> BOTTOM POST;
> Of course, we Both know you don't have the guts for it ! ! !- Hide quoted text -

As I've told you before, there is no point in kicking your ass in your
own private little chat room where no one can witness it. I want to do
it where the whole world can see what a senile old fool you really
are. You challenged to debate me on a Anton Batey's radio program and
when I accepted, you didn't have the clout to make it happen. Batey
knows you're an asshole too. I guess you'll have to be content with
making a fool of yourself on aaj and acj.

David Von Pein

May 14, 2010, 11:17:46 PM5/14/10

>>> "The existence of the sign is nothing more than an inconvenience." <<<

Oh, yes, I agree. I just felt like venting a little bit of anger at
the Dallas County Highway Department (for placing that sign in the
exact spot it was in on 11/22/63).

But even with the sign there, there is certainly enough information to
determine that the SBT is a fact (when combining what we see in the Z-
Film with the physical wounds in the bodies of the two victims, plus
the total lack of any bullets being found in JFK's body, of course).

In light of all of this information, to arrive at a conclusion of "THE
SINGLE-BULLET THEORY ISN'T EVEN REMOTELY POSSIBLE", which is a
conclusion that virtually all conspiracy theorists have arrived at, is
just plain silly.

These men are reacting to their injuries at the same time, period:

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/137.+ZAPRUDER+FILM+CLIP?gda=ZHzVvUkAAADki0TPEquQQ1CO_fZqbtsgFh4wNPBHb_8ooowUf74ykDO-WzD6_OU-IufzManPAvR1HYKR-HLGfhFJhIqyna-ihAioEG5q2hncZWbpWmJ7IQ

tomnln

May 14, 2010, 11:27:43 PM5/14/10
Rosstards CAN "wake" yOU here>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/invitation.htm

"bigdog" <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

mucher1

May 15, 2010, 7:14:25 AM5/15/10
On 15 Maj, 02:16, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <8e3a10cc-b92b-46d9-9f90-22f835752...@k31g2000vbu.googlegroups.com>,

I have some specific tests in mind. Care to volunteer? You can bring
your obedient manservant (ie aeffects).

bigdog

May 15, 2010, 4:01:10 PM5/15/10
On May 14, 11:27 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> Rosstards CAN "wake" yOU here>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/invitation.htm
>
> Rosstards CAN "wake" yOU here>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/invitation.htm- Hide quoted text -

Rosstards, you can retreat to your private little chatroom and play
with yourself there because no one is going to join you.

tomnln

May 15, 2010, 4:28:11 PM5/15/10
LEAST OF ALL, YOU

"bigdog" <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Bud

May 16, 2010, 7:53:14 AM5/16/10
On May 14, 8:16 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <8e3a10cc-b92b-46d9-9f90-22f835752...@k31g2000vbu.googlegroups.com>,

Pretty meaningless, since no bullet has exactly duplicated the
flight, performance and result of another.

> In the commission's own wound ballistics tests, bullets that were merely
> fired into cotton wadding suffered more visible damage than CE 399, and bullets
> that were fired into animal chests emerged clearly more damaged than CE 399."

Thats right, the two determining factors are how much energy the
bullet has, and what it strikes.

Looking at oranges all day won`t tell you anything about an apple.