ANOTHER QUESTION FOR THE LONE NUTCASES

Gil Jesus

Mar 31, 2010, 11:48:37 AM3/31/10
Dr. Malcolm Perry testified that he performed "open heart massage" on
Kennedy.

" I took a knife and opened the left chest in the fourth interspace
and reached in to massage his heart, ( 3 H 386 )

This procedure would have required an opening in the chest wall.

http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?heart+massage

His testimony is supported by Dr. Shires:

".....efforts were made at resuscitation by open heart massage and all
that went with it..." ( Dr. George T. Shires, 6 H 113 )

The autopsy photos show no evidence of any opening of the left chest
of President Kennedy.

Can any of you nutcases tell us why not ?

mucher1

Mar 31, 2010, 12:11:30 PM3/31/10

They were describing efforts to resuscitate Oswald, not Kennedy.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Mar 31, 2010, 1:19:52 PM3/31/10

Mucher1 is right. And it makes this thread absolutely hilarious, since
Gil Jesus thinks he scored another "aha!" moment here. But Dr. Perry's
testimony at 3H385-386 couldn't be any clearer--that testimony is
referring to OSWALD, not KENNEDY:

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh3/html/WC_Vol3_0197a.htm

And the doubly-hilarious thing here is that Gil not only thinks PERRY
was talking about KENNEDY, but Gil thinks SHIRES was talking about
KENNEDY too! But as we can easily see at 6H112-113, Dr. Shires, too,
was referring to open-heart massage being performed on OSWALD, not
KENNEDY:

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh6/html/WC_Vol6_0061b.htm

In addition, let me add this very important point:

Dr. Shires wasn't even at Parkland Hospital during the time when
President Kennedy was being treated in Trauma Room 1!

Shires was out of town at the time when JFK was brought to Parkland,
as we can easily verify via Shires' Warren Commission testimony at 6 H
105:

ARLEN SPECTER -- "Did you have occasion to render any medical
treatment for President Kennedy back on November 22, 1963?"

DR. SHIRES -- "No; I was not in town at the time the shooting
occurred. I was in Galveston, Tex., at the meeting of the Western
Surgical Association."

6H105:
http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh6/html/WC_Vol6_0058a.htm

What a fabulous researcher Gil is, huh?

Should I now feel sorry for the kook named Gil who didn't even bother
to verify WHO THE PATIENT WAS that both Perry and Shires were talking
about in the WC pages Gil cited?

Or should I utilize this thread as another in a series of
(undoubtedly) dozens of similar examples which lead to the following
ultimate conclusion about a conspiracy-happy person like Gil J.
Jesus?:

People like Gil WANT a conspiracy to exist in the JFK murder
case, and they will never ever stop in their quest to uncover the
conspiracy that exists only in their own imaginations.

j leyden

Mar 31, 2010, 1:30:48 PM3/31/10

In view of Mucher's and DVP's comments, Gil, I think a public apology
is in order. Nutcases have feelings, too.

JGL

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Mar 31, 2010, 2:09:44 PM3/31/10

>>> "In view of Mucher's and DVP's comments, Gil, I think a public apology is in order. Nutcases have feelings, too." <<<

Hey, Mucher was very polite. He didn't even include an obligatory
"LOL" in his post, which must have been very difficult to do
considering the TRIPLE error made by Gil in this thread.

And I could really increase that to a QUADRUPLE error on Gil's part in
his thread-starter, with #4 being when he placed the words "open heart
massage" in quotation marks when Gil was referring to Dr. Perry --
with the obvious impression being that those exact words were spoken
in that exact manner by Dr. Malcolm O. Perry during Perry's Warren
Commission testimony. But Perry never said those exact words "open
heart massage" at ANY point during his WC testimony.

What Gil Jesus did before racing to his computer to start another of
his meaningless threads that he thinks proves conspiracy was very
likely this:

Gil almost certainly utilized his computer's "Word Find" tool and then
searched the testimony of the various doctors to see if he could find
something about open-heart massage being performed on JFK. (Although
why on Earth Gil would search Dr. Shires' WC testimony to aid in this
specific "open heart massage" purpose is anybody's guess, since, as I
pointed out in my last post, Shires never even saw President Kennedy
at Parkland on Nov. 22.)

And when Gil came across something in the Warren Commission record
about "massage" or "heart massage" or "open heart massage" (which were
words uttered by Dr. Shires at least once, but not Dr. Perry), Gil
copied that part of the testimony, and just stopped there, not
bothering to verify the name of the person to whom the heart massage
was being applied.

I just wonder how many OTHER times a major error like this Kennedy/
Oswald error has cropped up in some of Gil Jesus' Internet posts--and
gone unnoticed by anybody (possibly because most people simply don't
care very much what an Anybody-But-Oswald kook like Gilbert has to
say)?

If I were to perform a detailed online search for Gil's Goofs, my
guess is I'd come across a pretty good-sized number of things that are
akin to his silly errors that we find in this thread.

Chuck Schuyler

Mar 31, 2010, 9:08:18 PM3/31/10

Anyone seen Gil lately?

Looks like his query received some pretty good answers.

Where did he go?

Yoo Hoo, Gilly!!

Where are you?!

bigdog

Apr 1, 2010, 1:05:36 PM4/1/10
> Where are you?!- Hide quoted text -

OMG, I missed this when it was first posted but I about wet my pants I
was laughing so hard. Could it be that even Giltardo was so embarassed
by this FUBAR that he won't post here for a while. That would be too
bad because he provides much needed comic relief on this forum.

aeffects

Apr 1, 2010, 3:05:36 PM4/1/10

when you get your nylons back on maybe, MAYBE someone will give you a
legit response.... the best you can urge is bigdog-lildickee?
ROTFLMFAO!

Gil Jesus

Apr 1, 2010, 5:15:55 PM4/1/10

ROFLMAO...WELL YA FINALLY GOT ONE, DIDN'T YA ?

IT'S ABOUT FRIGGIN' TIME !!!!

Bud

Apr 1, 2010, 5:19:45 PM4/1/10

I`ve always said it`s a game to the retards.

Gil Jesus

Apr 1, 2010, 5:28:11 PM4/1/10

I would have said, "April Fools", but you people are fools the other
11 months as well.

Kudos to Mucher1. He got the answer without going to a porn site.

That puts him one level above the rest of you idiots.

timstter

Apr 1, 2010, 6:27:41 PM4/1/10

Oh dear. Looks like Verm is trying to pass off his <snicker>
*research* blunder as an April Fools joke.

Pity you posted it on 31 March, Verm.

Everyone already knows you're an idiot, Gil. There is no need to
attempt to cover up your abject stupidity. Only a clown like absurdnln
would buy it.

Helpful Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

j leyden

Apr 1, 2010, 6:41:15 PM4/1/10
On Apr 1, 4:28�pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:

> I would have said, "April Fools", but you people are fools the other
> 11 months as well.

Let's see,Gil, you pull an April Fools joke on March 31. When do you
celebrate The Fourth of July? Sometime in June. What an idiot.

JGL

> That puts him one level above the rest of you idiots.- Hide quoted text -

Gil Jesus

Apr 1, 2010, 6:44:05 PM4/1/10

Awwwww....Fatman. Are you too embarrassed to accept the fact that you
were spoofed ?

March 31st = the day before April Fool's Day ?

Why do I have to post it on April 1st ? You're a fool EVERY day.

The posting proved what a bunch of dunderheads you are and how you
will take seriously ANYTHING someone tells you.

How embarrassing for you and your flock of birdbrains, Fatman.

Sam Brown

Apr 1, 2010, 6:52:25 PM4/1/10

"j leyden" <JLeyd...@aol.com> wrote in message

On Apr 1, 4:28�pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:

> I would have said, "April Fools", but you people are fools the other
> 11 months as well.

Let's see,Gil, you pull an April Fools joke on March 31. When do you
celebrate The Fourth of July? Sometime in June. What an idiot.

JGL

Gil is the most inherently dishonest and egotistical loser on this board
since Ben. Pathetic and transparent. His entire life consists of one
embarrassment after another.

David Von Pein

Apr 1, 2010, 7:02:01 PM4/1/10

Oh, brother. Gil is actually trying to dodge his triple mistake by
pretending he was posting an April Fool's joke. Incredible. And
totally disingenuous.

There is no doubt that Gil thought he had scored another "conspiracy"
point with this "open heart massage" thread, and now he's too much of
a pussy to simply say "Sorry, I goofed". Instead, he's invented the
perfect excuse--an April Fool's joke.

But since he posted the "joke" at 11:48 AM EDT on March 31st, which is
a time when I don't think it was April 1 anywhere on the planet yet,
his excuse rings totally hollow. Who the heck posts "April Fool's Day
Eve" jokes?

And even if he had posted this thread on April 1, his "April Fool's"
excuse would still ring hollow.

Gil, once again, proves his "pathetic" status.

timstter

Apr 1, 2010, 9:00:39 PM4/1/10

LOL! Hey, Verm, this ridiculous subterfuge about you trying to post an
April Fool's joke is PATHETIC!

Mucher1 had ALREADY responded to your post on 31 March.

NO ONE in the history of the world is STUPID enough to crack April
Fool's jokes on 31 March, Verm.

You look an even bigger fool with this effort than when you bought a
15K vehicle *as is* over the internet, Verm!

LMFAO Regards,

bigdog

Apr 2, 2010, 6:26:08 AM4/2/10
> That puts him one level above the rest of you idiots.- Hide quoted text -

Giltardo, I remember the time I made reference to Lt. Day dusting for
fingerprints on the MC back at the DPD, unaware of the fact he had
done the initial dusting at the TSBD. A minor mistake especially when
compared to this FUBAR by you, but you milked that one for weeks. You
didn't even get the right fucking body. What goes around, comes
around, DUMBFUCK!!!