Re: Top Ten JFK NON-Experts...CT'er Without a Clue

Message has been deleted

RICLAND

Apr 18, 2007, 10:32:11 AM4/18/07
chuck schuyler wrote:
> Golly, this could be fun.
>
> I'm not going to list the top ten JFK non-experts, but I WILL list my
> all-time favorite JFK non-expert...
>

> David Lifton.
>
> Here is my reason:
>
> I believe David Lifton to be intelligent and thoughtful. He obviously
> looked under every nook-and-cranny while researching Best Evidence.
>
> What is unbelieveable about David Lifton is the fact that he
> researched things as thoroughly as he did and still arrived at a
> conclusion as ridiculous as the one Best Evidence posited:
>
> JFK's body was snatched and altered to implicate patsy LHO in JFK's
> death.
>
> How absurd! David strikes me as too intelligent to reach such an odd
> conclusion, but it does go to show that belief in a JFK conspiracy
> isn't just limited to mental midgets like Tom Rossley or Gil Jesus.
>
> None of the acj. CT posters make my "top tier" JFK non-expert list,
> simply because none of them matter in the world of JFK research.
>
> Any other ideas? How about Robert Groden? Oliver Stone?

Incidentally, Chuck, who the fuk are you?

You affect an authority you don't identify.

Are you an author? PhD? Scholar? Journalist? Or just garden variety bull
shit artist?

ricland

--
"Prof Rahn's site is brilliant.
It only took me 10 visits before I was

"We probably will never learn the truth about this case."
--Earl Warren, 1964
Who Shot JFK?
http://tinyurl.com/247ybb

aeffects

Apr 18, 2007, 12:12:25 PM4/18/07
On Apr 18, 7:32 am, RICLAND <blackwr...@lycos.com> wrote:
> chuck schuyler wrote:
> > Golly, this could be fun.
>
> > I'm not going to list the top ten JFK non-experts, but I WILL list my
> > all-time favorite JFK non-expert...
>
> > David Lifton.
>
> > Here is my reason:
>
> > I believe David Lifton to be intelligent and thoughtful. He obviously
> > looked under every nook-and-cranny while researching Best Evidence.
>
> > What is unbelieveable about David Lifton is the fact that he
> > researched things as thoroughly as he did and still arrived at a
> > conclusion as ridiculous as the one Best Evidence posited:
>
> > JFK's body was snatched and altered to implicate patsy LHO in JFK's
> > death.
>
> > How absurd! David strikes me as too intelligent to reach such an odd
> > conclusion, but it does go to show that belief in a JFK conspiracy
> > isn't just limited to mental midgets like Tom Rossley or Gil Jesus.
>
> > None of the acj. CT posters make my "top tier" JFK non-expert list,
> > simply because none of them matter in the world of JFK research.
>
> > Any other ideas? How about Robert Groden? Oliver Stone?
>
> Incidentally, Chuck, who the fuk are you?
>
> You affect an authority you don't identify.
>
> Are you an author? PhD? Scholar? Journalist? Or just garden variety bull
> shit artist?

Chuckie da Shoe is a mortgage company employee in the upper midwest...
some speculate he's Tommy Lowry with good cause. Either or, surely a
Mel Ayton-ite!

These nutter's get real nervous when the authors show up, none, NONE
of the Nutter's do debate, debate concerning the evidence that is....

They just whine, all day long -- pathetic actually!

Message has been deleted

tomnln

Apr 18, 2007, 12:56:45 PM4/18/07
Chuckie Cheese wrote>>>

"limited to mental midgets like Tom Rossley or Gil Jesus."

Gil Jesus posts Video's of actual Witnesses.
Tom Rossley posts Official Evidence/Testimony.

BOTH of which Scare the Shit Outta Chuckie.
He REFUSES to address the contents of Either.

Knowing that the videos/evidence/testimony are from the WC Official records
Makes Chuckie a Criminal.

NOT knowing that Makes Chuckie an ASSHOLE.

Exactly why Chuckie NEVER addresses those FACTS.

ps;
We understand Chuckie's adversity to anything "midget" due to his Love of
"The BIG"
ones that he gets at the i-80.

IMAGINE THAT;
Evidence/Testimony that his side presented and, he's Scared Shitless to
defend it.
Knowing it won't stand up to the Adversary Procedure.

Nazi Justice piece of Garbage.

"chuck schuyler" <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote in message

aeffects

Apr 18, 2007, 1:05:44 PM4/18/07
On Apr 18, 9:57 am, chuck schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:

> On Apr 18, 9:32 am, RICLAND <blackwr...@lycos.com> wrote:
>
> > Incidentally, Chuck, who the fuk are you?
>
> > You affect an authority you don't identify.
>
> > Are you an author? PhD? Scholar? Journalist? Or just garden variety bull
> > shit artist?
>
> > ricland
>
> Ric:
>
> I held out some hope for you when you first posted here...all wide-
> eyed and innocent with your cute questions.

Chuckie -- how quaint, evidently you need to shovel more snow.....

[...]

Gil Jesus

Apr 18, 2007, 1:47:11 PM4/18/07
On Apr 18, 12:57 pm, chuck schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:

I know this sounds awfully simple to you, but look...it's Lee's rifle.

Gil Jesus: Debatable. More than one rifle was found in the TSBD.

The shells at the SN are a match to the weapon.

Gil Jesus: Wrong. CE 543 was never fired from the Oswald weapon.
Hoover wrote Rankin a memo saying exactly that.

The bullet/fragments are a match to the rifle.

Gil Jesus: Not only could the bullet fragments not be matched to each
other, they could no be matched to CE 399, let alone the rifle.

This alone would convict LHO in a court of law.

Gil Jesus : Dream on.

tomnln

Apr 18, 2007, 2:18:35 PM4/18/07
Official Citation;

HSCA Volume I pages 463-465.

CE 399 could NOT be traced to CE 139.

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

eca...@tx.rr.com

Apr 18, 2007, 6:30:07 PM4/18/07
Chuck these guys have no conspiracy theory
to the best of my knowledge.. I did get Healy?
to finally post his theory and here it is:
Healy? CT ON:-------------
"We've got a conspiracy here! What are you going to do about it?"
Healy? CT OFF------------

MR ;~D

On Apr 18, 11:57 am, chuck schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:
> On Apr 18, 9:32 am, RICLAND <blackwr...@lycos.com> wrote:
>

> > Incidentally, Chuck, who the fuk are you?
>
> > You affect an authority you don't identify.
>
> > Are you an author? PhD? Scholar? Journalist? Or just garden variety bull
> > shit artist?
>
> > ricland
>

> Ric:
>
> I held out some hope for you when you first posted here...all wide-
> eyed and innocent with your cute questions.
>

> Within days of your first posts here, your mind had been made up:
>
> You buy into and spew all of the old hate rhetoric about who killed
> JFK. You ignore basic facts about crime solving. You dismiss all of
> the evidence against Oswald as planted, forged or just wrong.

> I know this sounds awfully simple to you, but look...it's Lee's rifle.

> The shells at the SN are a match to the weapon. The bullet/fragments

> are a match to the rifle.
>

> This alone would convict LHO in a court of law.
>

> Understand something, Ric:
>
> It's possible, no a CERTAINTY, that with ANY complex murder inolving
> multiple shots, in this case rounds whizzing through the echo chamber
> of Dealey Plaza, a bullet causing multiple injuries in separate
> individuals, hundreds of traumatized eyewitnesses, etc. tht there are
> going to be significant discrepancies in how the event is remembered
> and interpreted. I would be more suspicous if there was UNIFORMITY in
> how the event was reported/remembered. I personally find nothing odd
> about one witness remembering something one way, and someone a few
> yards away reporting something different.
>
> Ric, it has been 43+ years, and you still have no theory, other than
> the general observation that there was a conspiracy, to go on.
> Nothing. Your theory is different than Gil's, and his is different
> than Ben Holmes', and so on.
>
> Give us a theory to test or shut up.

eca...@tx.rr.com

Apr 18, 2007, 6:45:07 PM4/18/07
Chuck:
I'd have to go with this stellar
line up of HOF cHucKLe:-)heaDs
1) Ricland
2) Healy? The*KING*of*QUESTIONS*
3) mike macken
4) Sak-O-Nutz
5) Luthier41 (His IQ?)
6) The Laz duo.
7) Benny the Dwarf
8) JB & Walt
9) Cliff Varnell
10)Papa A & Neil Coburn tied for #10 with Ricland being the biggest
kook in all of Kookdumb

As for the most steWpit, there's no contest.
Hello Healy?

MR ;~D

tomnln

Apr 18, 2007, 7:38:59 PM4/18/07
When anyone expouses a "THEORY", they are discussing something they CAN"t
prove.
Which in turn Destroys their Credibility.

Like page 541 of the WCR.
When discussing JFK's back/throat wounds they said, "presumably of
entrance/presumably of exit".

Their credibility has been goin Down Hill ever since.

<eca...@tx.rr.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Apr 18, 2007, 7:41:23 PM4/18/07
You Forgot the ASSHOLE who said he would address the Lies of Officer
Baker>>>

http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

ed cage NEVER Replied.

<eca...@tx.rr.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Apr 18, 2007, 10:46:43 PM4/18/07
Mr. Lifton's theory is, indeed, THE most ridiculous among all JFK
conspiracy theories. And even Mr. Lifton admits he hasn't the
slightest idea HOW the body-stealing activity took place (or exactly
where!). But, by gosh, he KNOWS it DID happen....somehow, some way.
Even though the single paragraph printed below from the lips of David
Powers is enough, all by itself, to destroy Lifton's entire 900-page
(!!) "Best Evidence" fairy tale. .....

"The coffin was never unattended. Lifton's story is the biggest pack
of malarkey I ever heard in my life. I never had my hands or eyes off
of it during the period he says it was unattended, and when Jackie got
up to go to her stateroom where Lyndon Johnson was, Kenny O'Donnell
went with her, but we stayed right there with the coffin and never let
go of it. In fact several of us were with it through the whole trip,
all the way to Bethesda Naval Hospital. It couldn't have happened the
way that fellow said. Not even thirty seconds. I never left it." --
Dave Powers; June 1987

~~~~~

And then, years after his book first came out, we have Mr. Lifton
himself doing a little backpedaling and shifting from one foot to the
other (not really knowing WHAT to believe).....

"About two years after 'Best Evidence' was published, I in fact
realized there was a much more significant moment in time for getting
the body out of the coffin, and that was the brief period when the
coffin was already aboard the plane, and the entire Kennedy party was
down on the tarmac. And today, that is when I think that event
actually occurred. How they got the body off the plane is another
matter." -- David S. Lifton; November 15, 1997

~~~~~

So, in essence, if one theory is proven wrong -- then just move on to
the next best one and see if another cat will lick this one up. It's
nothing but total bunk. Anybody who would accept as true the
nonsensical theory of JFK's body being stolen off of Air Force One by
evil plotters should check themselves into the nearest insane asylum
and seek immediate treatment for "Conspiracy Theory Overdose".

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0de08844600b8c7a

Message has been deleted