Ruby all Over the Place

RICLAND

Mar 24, 2007, 5:47:32 PM3/24/07
Many have said Jack Ruby is a key to the Kennedy Assassination and not
without good reason. Simply put, the man was all over the place.

He was a runner for Capone, he was an associate of Carlos Marcello's
capo in Dallas (phone records show he called him on Nov. 21)

He was at Bannister's New Orlean's Camp Street office when Oswald was
employed there (according to Nix).

He knew Oswald "very well" according to Nix.

He was a one-time documented informant of the FBI.

He was seen, according to a witness, in a laundry truck near Dealey
Plaza the day of the shooting.

He, according to Marita Lorenz, appears at the hotel Frank Sturgis and
his assassins are in the day before the shooting.

The list goes on and on. This guy pops up in more places than my
girlfriend's husband.

My question to the Magic Bullet Boys is this: do they concede any of
these many Jack Ruby sightings happened?

Even one...?

ricland

luthie...@yahoo.com

Mar 24, 2007, 5:50:14 PM3/24/07
its amazing how many individual players were connected to 534 Camp st.
and is the reason why people run from that subject. He made sure Oz
never talked.

RICLAND

Mar 24, 2007, 5:54:52 PM3/24/07
RICLAND wrote:
Correction:
I wrote "Nix" when I meant "Ron Lewis"

ricland

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Mar 24, 2007, 6:10:22 PM3/24/07
>>> "Many have said Jack Ruby is a key to the Kennedy Assassination and not without good reason. Simply put, the man was all over the place. .... He was a runner for Capone, he was an associate of Carlos Marcello's, he was at Bannister's Camp Street office when Oswald was employed there....he knew Oswald "very well"....he was a one-time documented informant of the FBI....he was seen, according to a witness, in a laundry truck near Dealey Plaza the day of the shooting....he, according to Marita Lorenz, appears at the hotel Frank Sturgis and his assassins are in the day before the shooting. .... The list goes on and on. This guy pops up in more places than my girlfriend's husband." <<<

Yeah, Ric....and that's just the right kind of guy to use to "silence
Oswald", huh? (That is, per your laundry list...inc. a laundry truck
even, which is also wrong, like everything else on your stupid list of
stuff, which is stuff that you seem to think are verified "facts".)

IOW -- Let's use this guy to rub out our resident "patsy"....a guy
(Ruby) who has left behind a veritable popcorn trail to "shady"
characters and acquaintances. Right?

Great plan.

And, on top of that little "Ruby Knows Everybody In Organized Crime
That Ever Lived" snafu...let's kill the patsy on Live TV in the POLICE
STATION, where Ruby is sure to be caught immediately and probably
spill his guts because he's a BLABBERMOUTH WHO LOVES TO YAMMER AWAY
INCESSANTLY.

Yep...Jack's the right guy for that job alright. Gotta admit. ;)

===========

REALITY BREAK (via my main "Reclaiming History" teacher)..........

"But even though neither the CIA nor organized crime would have any
productive motive whatsoever to kill the President, let's make the
unwarranted assumption that they did....that they had such a motive,
and let's go on and discuss Ruby killing Oswald. ....

Mafia contract killers are always selected with utmost care. I mean
the one chosen to kill Oswald would be everything that Jack Ruby was
not. He'd be someone who had a long track record of effectively
carrying out murder contracts before for them. It would be a precise,
unemotional, business-like, and above all, tight-lipped, killer for
hire.

Another point HAS to be mentioned -- It is a well-known fact that
throughout the years organized crime has consistently and religiously
avoided killing public officials....if for no other reason, that they
have enough heat on them already, without significantly INCREASING
that heat by going after a public figure. They don't do it.

Going after the President of the United States -- of all people --
would be a suicidal act on their part....an act guaranteed to bring a
heat upon them not too much less than the surface of the sun. When the
Mob came to this country, they didn't leave their brains behind in
Palermo.

The whole notion of sophisticated groups -- like organized crime, U.S.
Intelligence -- getting Jack Ruby, of all people, to accomplish a job
which, if he talked, would prove fatal to their existence is just
downright laughable." -- VINCENT T. BUGLIOSI

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b3a8181c73cfa095

David Von Pein

Mar 24, 2007, 6:25:36 PM3/24/07
Question for Ricland........

Had you ever heard the name "J.D. Tippit" before last week?

You don't have to answer that question, of course. But I'd appreciate
it if you would.

Thank you.

RICLAND

Mar 24, 2007, 6:47:03 PM3/24/07
David Von Pein wrote:
> [...]

[...David's gibberish deleted...]

"Mafia contract killers are always selected with utmost care. I mean
the one chosen to kill Oswald would be everything that Jack Ruby was
not. He'd be someone who had a long track record of effectively
carrying out murder contracts before for them. It would be a precise,
unemotional, business-like, and above all, tight-lipped, killer for
hire."

-- VINCENT BUGLIOSI

Your preamble before the Bugliosi quote directly above, David, was such
gibberish, I deleted it for clarity's sake.

As to Bugliosi's thesis that the mob would have chosen a professional
hitman to silence Oswald and not Ruby, this is so astonishingly ignorant
I'm amazed Bugliosi said it.

First, no professional hitman would have got within a mile of the Dallas
Police Department's basement.

Second, a professional hitman if caught, would have been a dead giveaway.

Third, Ruby's alibi would not have worked for a professional hitman.

Fourth, because of point three, the hitman would have to be willing to
do life or the electric chair a deal no hitman would have signed on to.

In other words, Bugliosi's thesis is almost child-like in its grasp of
things. That is, as we saw in "The Trial of Lee Harvey Oswald"
Bugliosi's frame of reference is that of a simpleton hack not a deep
thinker.

ricland

eca...@tx.rr.com

Mar 24, 2007, 6:49:07 PM3/24/07
TO DVP:
A superb SEVEN STAR post if the kooks will
read it.. The independents are more likely
to read it and I think solid LNers will
read it. I will take the excerpt you
attached David and post the full text in
hopes that the less than energetic posters
such as Ricland, who insists on brief
answers, may take the time it deserves to
at least read it..

TO RIC:
Ric your premise to this nutty and intentionally
provocative post are an insight as to where
your priorities are.. I for one would never
intentionally post positions that I knew to be
false in order to stimulate a response(s).. You
on the other hand think nothing of this revolting
tactic which comes at the expense of deceiving
newcomers and at the expense of further erosion
of your already trashed credibility.
I personally saw numerous flawed, inaccurate,
deceptive foundations and prefaces to your
ultimate question.. I must confess I did see a
few I didn't know one way or the other.. But I
saw none that I knew to be true.. Unless I
myself read your post too hastily.
Ric your site looks really great.. You have
demonstrated you can after all, channel some
energy into an endeavor.. But I believe God may
have played a cruel trick on you in the common
sense and *objectivity* departments.. Almost as
important is your shameless lack of ethics.. I
say that because that part can be fixed..
But your lack of logical analysis and *objectivity*
is a lifetime curse Ric..

Ed Cage
1732Mar2407

RICLAND

Mar 24, 2007, 8:21:30 PM3/24/07

Honestly, Ed. I wish you would spare me your Fourth of July speeches and
respond to my posts.

You don't debate; you nag.

ricland

eca...@tx.rr.com

Mar 24, 2007, 8:32:04 PM3/24/07
Earth to Ricland..
This IS A RESPONSE to your post.
You may not like it, but it's as
forthright as I know how to be
about "your posts."
-------

[...]

In a nutshell as you insist:

**********
You and your posts are deceptive,
uninformed, inaccurate, and
manipulative.
**********

MR ;~D
1927Mar2407

> On Mar 24, 7:21 pm, RICLAND <blackwr...@lycos.com> wrote:

> ricland- Hide quoted text -

RICLAND

Mar 24, 2007, 9:01:27 PM3/24/07

Last time I'm going to tell you, Ed. Restrict your comments to the
points I make.

You're not a debater, you're a Usenet nag, a species lower than whale
shit in the ocean.

ricland

David Von Pein

Mar 24, 2007, 9:01:29 PM3/24/07
>>> "No professional hitman would have got within a mile of the DPD basement. ... A pro hitman, if caught, would have been a dead giveaway. ... Ruby's alibi would not have worked for a professional hitman. ... The hitman would have to be willing to do life or the electric chair; a deal no hitman would have signed on to." <<<

Voila! (And hence....)

No conspiracy. Jack Ruby did it alone, for his own reasons.

Good job at spelling that out, Ric.

>>> "As to Bugliosi's thesis that the mob would have chosen a professional hitman to silence Oswald and not Ruby, this is so astonishingly ignorant, I'm amazed Bugliosi said it." <<<

Then why not just accuse me of inventing VB's words? The proverbial
"it's all fake" tactic is usually good enough for you CT-Kooks. Wanna
try that angle for a change?

Walt

Mar 24, 2007, 9:10:26 PM3/24/07
On 24 Mar, 15:47, RICLAND <blackwr...@lycos.com> wrote:
> Many have said Jack Ruby is a key to the Kennedy Assassination and not
> without good reason. Simply put, the man was all over the place.
>
> He was a runner for Capone, he was an associate of Carlos Marcello's
> capo in Dallas (phone records show he called him on Nov. 21)
>
> He was at Bannister's New Orlean's Camp Street office when Oswald was
> employed there (according to Nix).
>
> He knew Oswald "very well" according to Nix.
>
> He was a one-time documented informant of the FBI.
>
> He was seen, according to a witness, in a laundry truck near Dealey
> Plaza the day of the shooting.

Are you thinking of Judy Mercer who said she saw Ruby behind the wheel
of a "Plumbers Pick-up truck that had side boxes on it?
I don't believe Ruby was behind the wheel of a laundry truck that
day.

One aspect that leads me to believe Ron Lewis's account of Ruby
transporting illegal muntions in a laundry truck, is the fact that
Ruby was raised in Capon's Chicago. Capon's mob routinely used
laundry trucks to carry illegal hootch, and other criminal
activities. So Ruby would have learned that a laundry truck could be
a very useful vehicle for illegal activities that required a truck.
Ron Lewis wasn't alone in saying that the munitions were transported
to the Cuban training camps by a laundry truck. Gordon Novel also made
that claim, and he had a photograph of that truck, that he sold to an
FBI agent named Walter Sheridan for several thousand dollars.
Jack Ruby's Carousel Club was next door to a laundry. A laundry truck
parked in the alley, at the rear of the Carousel Club, would not have
attracted any attention.

Walt

eca...@tx.rr.com

Mar 24, 2007, 10:44:37 PM3/24/07
Good I'm damn glad this is the "last
time you are going to tell me."

Ric, your nutty post's opening line
is pure cHucKLe:-)heaD baloney:
RIC ON:

"Many have said Jack Ruby is a key to the
Kennedy Assassination and not without good reason."

RIC OFF

Then it goes downhill after that..
What's the UP side of deceptive
posts/threads like this one?..
(Assuming that by now you know we
are on to your tactic of posting
provocative BS so that you can get
a crash course on JFK at the expense
of newcomers who may not know your
dubious methodology; not to mention
your own *credibility* which is
rEEeally in the crapper..)

Ed 2143Mar2407

> On Mar 24, 8:01 pm, RICLAND <blackwr...@lycos.com> wrote:

> j- Hide quoted text -

tomnln

Mar 24, 2007, 11:29:47 PM3/24/07
ED;
Are you ever gonna address this?>>>
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

Or, are you gonna continue to hold on to Dodge Queen Title?

<eca...@tx.rr.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Mar 24, 2007, 11:50:02 PM3/24/07
My questions really scare the snot outta ed cage.

Over 100 times he Dodges it

http://www.whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

I mean it REALLY Scares the snot outta ed cage.

<eca...@tx.rr.com> wrote in message

aeffects

Mar 25, 2007, 12:09:35 AM3/25/07
On Mar 24, 3:49 pm, ecag...@tx.rr.com wrote:
> TO DVP:
> A superb SEVEN STAR post if the kooks will
> read it..

you can get off your knees anytime now, Eddie...... Your quickly
approaching the sickening, phase -- 3 stops after stupid'o! Carry-on
Child!

aeffects

Mar 25, 2007, 12:12:32 AM3/25/07
On Mar 24, 7:44 pm, ecag...@tx.rr.com wrote:
> Good I'm damn glad this is the "last
> time you are going to tell me."

your knees, Eddie!

eca...@tx.rr.com

Mar 25, 2007, 4:59:30 AM3/25/07

\\/////////
| | < "I didn't know you could
| (.) (.) | do that!"
( V )
| O |
\ /
WHAT?!?
That's what Photo Retouching
Expert Healy upon hearing the
news that photo retouching
analysis can't be done
ONLINE!

But wait.. THERE'S MORE!

Next Healy reports he has located a
BadgeMan post that was "eerily similar
to my BadgeMan expose." A clear
indication of *PLAGIARISM* but with
one big problem for David Healy:<===========

Clint Bradford and I talked in
2002 and I gave him permission to post
it .. It was posted by Clint Bradford
with my permission on November 30, 2002
at 9:54 am
See site:
Clint posted it in Nov. of 2002 with my
permission.
See site:
http://www.jfk-info.com/discus/messages/23/328.html?1038720176

Great piece of research there Healy.

MR ;~D 0343Mar2507

tomnln

Mar 26, 2007, 12:22:04 AM3/26/07
Her's what ed cage DODGES>>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

ed cage SAID he would address the Lies of Officer Baker multiple times.

HE'S BEEN RUNNING EVER SINCE.