Von Pein's own youtube video post "Wecht versus Bugliosi" proves the magic bullet theory is wrong

kaline68

Jul 18, 2009, 10:10:55 PM7/18/09
In part 4 Wecht clearly points out that the Warren Commission did
numerous tests (video shows the bullets) shooting the same bullets
into goat carcasses, cotton wadding and human cadavers and that NONE
of the bullets was near the pristine condition of the magic bullet
that they claim went thru JFK and Connally - breaking Connally's bones
in the process and then falling out onto a stretcher at Parkland in
pristine condition (talk about ridiculous).

kaline68

Jul 18, 2009, 10:17:19 PM7/18/09

kaline68

Jul 18, 2009, 10:31:44 PM7/18/09

here's another video he posted proving the magic bullet theory is
crap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk3DPYEZDTU&feature=related

Herbert Blenner

Jul 18, 2009, 10:39:44 PM7/18/09

The Edgewood experimenters fired bullets without slowing by striking
an intervening target directly into the rib of a goat and the wrist of
a cadaver. They argued that the greater deformity of their bullets
showed that CE 399 had slowed by perforating President Kennedy before
breaking Governor Connally's rib or wrist.

Of course, the experimenters did not mention the role of a tangential
strike in preventing Connally's rib from damaging the striking bullet.

Herbert

bigdog

Jul 18, 2009, 11:22:34 PM7/18/09

Here we go again with Herbie's tangential strike which is an
impossibility given the location of the entrance and exit wounds.

Herbert Blenner

Jul 18, 2009, 11:32:41 PM7/18/09
> impossibility given the location of the entrance and exit wounds.- Hide quoted text -

A bullet moving from rear to front can only tangentially strike the
mid section and slightly forward portions of a rib. By contrast a
direct hit upon that portion of the rib would have required the bullet
to have entered Governor Connally's right side.

Herbert

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jul 19, 2009, 1:21:52 AM7/19/09

>>> "Wecht clearly points out that the Warren Commission did numerous tests shooting the same bullets into goat carcasses, cotton wadding and human cadavers and that NONE of the bullets was near the pristine condition of the magic bullet that they claim went thru JFK and Connally." <<<

Dr. Wecht's pet theory regarding the damaged Warren Commission test
bullets that were fired DIRECTLY into goat ribs and a cadaver's wrist
is totally ridiculous. Because, as I just mentioned, those bullets
were fired DIRECTLY into those objects without having first gone
through either a simulated JFK neck/back or a simulated Connally
torso.

And for the wrist shot, the bullet needs to go through not only a
simulated Kennedy neck, but it needs to go through a simulated
Connally TORSO/CHEST too. Which did not happen with the Olivier/
Edgewood bullets.

So why in the world Dr. Wecht thinks that such test bullets are going
to be expected to mimic CE399's condition is a real mystery.

Doesn't Wecht know what a silly argument he makes when he thinks that
he can compare CE399 (a bullet that travelled through TWO bodies
BEFORE hitting JBC's wrist) with the WC test bullet that was fired
DIRECTLY into a wrist bone?

It's just....silly.

But Cyril just loves that argument....as he said during his June 14,
2007, WPTT-Radio debate with Vincent Bugliosi (and he also said it--
with extra relish added--at the 1986 TV Docu-Trial too).

It's just too bad that Vince Bugliosi didn't bother mentioning to
Cyril the same arguments regarding the bullets that I just made above.
I was practically SCREAMING at my radio during the 2007 SBT debate
between VB and Wecht, trying desperately to get Vince to say this to
the esteemed Pittsburgh pathologist:

"THE TEST BULLETS DIDN'T GO THROUGH ENOUGH LAYERS OF FLESH TO
SIMULATE CE399, CYRIL!!"

But Vince never once said that. And that's too bad.

www.Box.net/static/flash/box_explorer.swf?widgetHash=8asjq3j40c&v=1

www.google.com/group/Reclaiming-History/browse_thread/thread/ba037a67d8e684d4

Herbert Blenner

Jul 19, 2009, 2:45:47 AM7/19/09
> www.google.com/group/Reclaiming-History/browse_thread/thread/ba037a67...

The video proves that Bugliosi looks good when debating the SBT with a
phoney critic.

If Wecht were a real critic then he would have cited the many
violations of the forensically accepted relationships reported by the
WC. For example, Doctor Gregory studied Governor Connally's thigh
wound before surgery and described a roundish 6-mm bullet hole
surrounded by a 10-mm abrasion. This description contradicts the
surprisingly little damage beneath the skin for a wound with a
10-mm punctate abrasion documented by Doctor Shires.

The elliptical wound on Governor Connally's back with its 15-mm longer
axis represents another missed opportunity for Wecht to have proven
his credentials as a SBT critic. Instead of pointing out the
incompatibilities of over the locations of the entry and exit wounds
with the small tunneling wound track and the elongated elliptical
entry wound, Wecht exposed himself as a phoney critic by acquiescing
to the FPP misrepresentation of Connally's back as "ovoid."

By far, Wecht's failure to underscore the FPP disclosure of entry
angles associated with President Kennedy's back wound that differed by
60 degree from the entry angles inferred by the autopsy documentation
brands him as a trans-dresser who parades as an opponent of the SBT
while rendering invaluable assistance to Arlen's specter.

Herbert

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jul 19, 2009, 6:45:26 AM7/19/09

>>> "Bugliosi looks good when debating the SBT with a phoney critic. If Wecht were a real critic then he would have cited the many violations of the forensically accepted relationships reported by the WC. For example, Doctor Gregory studied Governor Connally's thigh wound before surgery and described a roundish 6-mm bullet hole surrounded by a 10-mm abrasion. This description contradicts the surprisingly little damage beneath the skin for a wound with a 10-mm punctate abrasion documented by Doctor Shires. The elliptical wound on Governor Connally's back with its 15-mm longer axis represents another missed opportunity for Wecht to have proven his credentials as a SBT critic. Instead of pointing out the incompatibilities of over the locations of the entry and exit wounds with the small tunneling wound track and the elongated elliptical entry wound, Wecht exposed himself as a phoney critic by acquiescing to the FPP misrepresentation of Connally's back as "ovoid". By far, Wecht's failure to underscore the FPP disclosure of entry angles associated with....[I'LL CUT OFF HERB'S SILLY RANT HERE; I'M BECOMING A BIT ILL LISTENING TO DR. BLENNER SPOUT OFF SHIT AS IF HE KNOWS FAR MORE THAN THE NINE MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE SELECT COMMITTEE'S FORENSIC PATHOLOGY PANEL....AND, YES, I KNOW THAT I, TOO, HAVE CHASTISED THE HSCA'S FPP ON ONE MAJOR OCCASION, WITH RESPECT TO THE FPP'S SILLY DECLARATION THAT PRESIDENT KENNEDY'S THROAT WOUND WAS SITUATED ANATOMICALLY HIGHER ON JFK'S BODY THAN WAS THE UPPER-BACK INJURY; BUT THAT ONE'S A "NO-BRAINER" -- EVEN FOR A NON-DOCTOR LIKE MYSELF ~GRIN~]." <<<

Oh good! More psycho-babble and gobbledygook from the electronic pen
of Dr. Herbert Blenner.

Lovely.

And just when I thought I'd have a few conspiracy kooks actually
agreeing with me when I said this about my favorite author, Vincent T.
Bugliosi.....

"It's just too bad that Vince Bugliosi didn't bother mentioning
to Cyril the same arguments regarding the bullets that I just made
above. I was practically SCREAMING at my radio during the 2007 SBT
debate between VB and Wecht, trying desperately to get Vince to say

this to the esteemed Pittsburgh pathologist --- "THE TEST BULLETS

DIDN'T GO THROUGH ENOUGH LAYERS OF FLESH TO SIMULATE CE399,

CYRIL!!" .... But Vince never once said that. And that's too bad."

....What happens? A CTer named Herbert comes back with a comment about
Bugliosi looking "good" in his SBT debate with Cyril H. Wecht, M.D.
(which is generally true, of course; but Vince most certainly should
have pointed out to Wecht during the 6/14/07 WPTT-Radio debate that
the WC/Edgewood test bullets could not possibly have had a snowball's
chance in Hades of mimicking the condition of Bullet Three-Niner-Niner
simply because of the fact that the WC test bullets were not fired
through multiple "bodies" in order to perfectly simulate the Single-
Bullet Theory).

Anyway....go figure conspiracy theorists. They're a strange lot
indeed.

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com