Kooky (K)onspiracy (K)onversation

David Von Pein

Oct 10, 2007, 10:44:18 PM10/10/07

www.amazon.com/forum/Fx2TVHW5I0UEY9A/TxR9QNQTFC20JF/28/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl/?%5Fencoding=UTF8&cdMsgNo=692&cdAnchor=0393045250&cdSort=oldest&cdMsgID=MxYB5YIMZ5YU4U#MxYB5YIMZ5YU4U

>>> "And you're the brains of this outfit?" <<<

>>> "Windshields 'R' Us. They're gonna replace the windshield." <<<

>>> "We'll give Sam a muzzle-loader, and use black powder. That way, when you see the smoke, you'll know it's time to duck." <<<

>>> "One last question, though, Chief. .... I'm gonna be standing out in the middle of a parking lot, right? Holding a rifle with a big silencer on it? And firing a bullet through a windshield? And Sam's standing within 20 yards of the road, firing a rifle that's gonna make a big cloud of smoke, right? .... And Oswald gets to hide out of sight in the TSBD? .... Now, just which one of us did you say was the patsy?" <<<

LOL time. Excellent.

Mr. Axelson's humorous post above put me in mind of a similar mock
"Kooky (K)onspiracy (K)onversation" that Vince Bugliosi has in his JFK
book (on pages 1143 and 1144)......

"Vito" is talking to Jack Ruby -- "Jack?"

Jack Ruby says --"Yeah, Vito?"

Vito -- "One last thing before I go. We have to make real sure that
Oswald is killed, in fact, right on the spot. We can't afford to have
him last for even a minute. So make sure you don't aim at his head. In
fact, don't even aim at his heart. Shoot him in the belly, Jack.
That's the quickest way by far to kill him right on the spot."

Jack -- "Okay, Vito, anything you say."

~~~~~

Additional LOL moments are provided at the weblinks below,
illustrating the complete bankruptcy in the "common sense" department
of the conspirators/screwballs that many CTers, including some movie
director named Oliver Stone, think were employed to rub out President
Kennedy in late '63:

THE ABSURDITIES OF THE "OSWALD-AS-PATSY" CONSPIRACY PLOT:
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/606503e4d63e74ad

THE TIPPIT MURDER AND THE HILARIOUS DEFENSE OF LEE HARVEY OSWALD:
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/85fe573544d89f90

WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE THIS CRAZY JFK THEORY?:
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7448f602cc9b26e3

tomnln

Oct 10, 2007, 11:06:08 PM10/10/07
This Fool continues to quote herself for official Citations.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message