SO...WHO'S OWNED KFC ??????/

Gil Jesus

Apr 22, 2010, 7:09:04 PM4/22/10
1986

PepsiCo, Inc. acquires KFC from RJR Nabisco, Inc.

Pepsi, if you remember, was one of the companies that attended the
bottlers' convention in the Dallas Women's Center, the more secure
venue for President Kennedy's luncheon. Had the luncheon been held in
the Women's Center, the motorcade route would have been altered and
the limo would not have gone down Elm St.

Pepsi has long maintained ties to the intelligence community. One
product of the relationship was a Pepsi plant in Vientiane, Laos with
a laboratory outfitted for heroin production.

Alfred McCoy, in *The Politics of Heroin in Southeast Asia* documents
the efforts of Richard Nixon to promote the plant's construction in
1965, and the CIA's continuing subsidization of the plant. McCoy
complained to Pepsi officials that the facilities were but a cover for
the importation and refinement of morphine, but it continued to
operate unhindered.)

http://www.dorway.com/nutrapoison2.html

In 1935, Pepsi formed the " Compania Pepsi-Cola de Cuba".

http://www.answers.com/topic/pepsico-inc-1

That's right, kiddies........Pepsi had investments in Cuba....The
Pepsi-Cola company had a sugar plantation and factory in Cuba, which
the Cuban government nationalized in 1960.

http://mtracy9.tripod.com/kennedy.html

In January 1997 PepsiCo announced that it would spin off its three
fast-food chains into a separate publicly traded company. The spinoff
was completed in October 1997 with the formation of Tricon Global
Restaurants, Inc., consisting of the Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, and KFC
chains.

In March 2002, Tricon announced the acquisition of Lexington, Kentucky-
based Yorkshire Global Restaurants, owner of the Long John Silver's
and A&W All-American Food chains and its intention to change the
company's name to Yum! Brands, Inc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yum!_Brands

David Von Pein

Apr 22, 2010, 7:29:25 PM4/22/10

This just goes to prove (once more) that if you give a kook with a lot
of imagination a little bit of time and a keyboard, the kook can
invent as many co-conspirators as he sees fit to do the job on JFK.

Today it's PepsiCo.

Tomorrow it'll be General Motors. .... You see, Buell Frazier drove
Gil's favorite patsy to work in a "Chevrolet" (made by General Motors)
on Nov. 22. Now, don't tell me THAT was just a co-inky, Gilbert?!

Gil Jesus

Apr 22, 2010, 8:46:33 PM4/22/10
On Apr 22, 7:09�pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> 1986
>
> PepsiCo, Inc. acquires KFC from RJR Nabisco, Inc.
>
> In 1935, Pepsi formed the " Compania Pepsi-Cola de Cuba".
>
> http://www.answers.com/topic/pepsico-inc-1
>
> That's right, kiddies........Pepsi had investments in Cuba....The
> Pepsi-Cola company had a sugar plantation and factory in Cuba, which
> the Cuban government nationalized in 1960.
>
> http://mtracy9.tripod.com/kennedy.html

Pepsi purchased the sugar plantation in Cuba in 1943, which Pepsi
admits was a
" highly profitable venture".

http://www.pepsi.com/faqs.php?section=highlights

Sam McClung

Apr 22, 2010, 11:42:36 PM4/22/10
"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

> 1986
>
> PepsiCo, Inc. acquires KFC from RJR Nabisco, Inc.

As Ann Archy once said:

" *all* sugar water is nasty...
ein wasse ist gut ! ! !
gut gut gut "

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 23, 2010, 10:48:11 AM4/23/10
Top post: Pepsi ALSO OWNS Taco Bell and Pizza Hut! They purchased
them to get their sodas into restaurants as Coke had the monopoly with
McDonald's, Burger King and Wendys (the Big three in fast food) at the
time. Frito-lays is also owned by Pepsi!

I think the Pepsi angle is very intriguing and even more so when Stone
decided to change (or forced to change) the convention to a CAR
DEALERSHIP ONE in his movie of Nixon! I wonder why he was afraid to
mention Nixon was in Dallas for the Pepsi convention (he was also on
their retainer through the law firm he worked for)???

Sam McClung

Apr 23, 2010, 2:30:52 PM4/23/10
"robcap...@netscape.com" <robc...@netscape.com> wrote in message

> Top post: Pepsi ALSO OWNS Taco Bell and Pizza Hut! They purchased
> them to get their sodas into restaurants as Coke had the monopoly with
> McDonald's, Burger King and Wendys (the Big three in fast food) at the
> time. Frito-lays is also owned by Pepsi!
>
> I think the Pepsi angle is very intriguing and even more so when Stone
> decided to change (or forced to change) the convention to a CAR
> DEALERSHIP ONE in his movie of Nixon! I wonder why he was afraid to
> mention Nixon was in Dallas for the Pepsi convention (he was also on
> their retainer through the law firm he worked for)???

Stone is a Yalie, who knows how he is tied into the system there, he's not a
bonesman and publicly seems to avoid them

Sam McClung

Apr 23, 2010, 2:40:56 PM4/23/10
"Sam McClung" <mcc...@newsguy.com> wrote in message

> "robcap...@netscape.com" <robc...@netscape.com> wrote in message
>> Top post: Pepsi ALSO OWNS Taco Bell and Pizza Hut! They purchased
>> them to get their sodas into restaurants as Coke had the monopoly with
>> McDonald's, Burger King and Wendys (the Big three in fast food) at the
>> time. Frito-lays is also owned by Pepsi!
>>
>> I think the Pepsi angle is very intriguing and even more so when Stone
>> decided to change (or forced to change) the convention to a CAR
>> DEALERSHIP ONE in his movie of Nixon! I wonder why he was afraid to
>> mention Nixon was in Dallas for the Pepsi convention (he was also on
>> their retainer through the law firm he worked for)???

maybe the car dealership concept was used to focus on car delaerships as
being cia access points, like the one jack lawrence was associated with in
dallas

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 23, 2010, 5:37:17 PM4/23/10
On Apr 23, 2:40 pm, "Sam McClung" <mccl...@newsguy.com> wrote:
> "Sam McClung" <mccl...@newsguy.com> wrote in message

> > "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com> wrote in message

> >> Top post: Pepsi ALSO OWNS Taco Bell and Pizza Hut!  They purchased
> >> them to get their sodas into restaurants as Coke had the monopoly with
> >> McDonald's, Burger King and Wendys (the Big three in fast food) at the
> >> time.  Frito-lays is also owned by Pepsi!
>
> >> I think the Pepsi angle is very intriguing and even more so when Stone
> >> decided to change (or forced to change) the convention to a CAR
> >> DEALERSHIP ONE in his movie of Nixon!  I wonder why he was afraid to
> >> mention Nixon was in Dallas for the Pepsi convention (he was also on
> >> their retainer through the law firm he worked for)???
>
> maybe the car dealership concept was used to focus on car delaerships as
> being cia access points, like the one jack lawrence was associated with in
> dallas

Maybe Sam, but my guess would be it was desinged to mislead the
general public and get the focus as far away from Pepsi as possible!

> > Stone is a Yalie, who knows how he is tied into the system there, he's not
> > a bonesman and publicly seems to avoid them

He knows NOT to push too far!

timstter

Apr 23, 2010, 10:54:27 PM4/23/10

So, let's follow the logic through here. 23 years after the Kennedy
assassination, Pepsico acquired KFC, somehow making KFC responsible
for Kennedy's death because Pepsico hired a hall that was used in
Dallas the same day Kennedy died?

Wow, that's BRILLIANT logic, Verm! Too bad you can't see any
connection between Oswald's rifle being found at the TSBD and his
fingerprints all over the boxes near that window the shots came from.

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

timstter

Apr 23, 2010, 11:27:34 PM4/23/10

I'm sure Pepsi never advocated a Fair Play for Cuba, Verm.

Quite unlike your mate Oswald...

Helpful Regards,