The Zapruder Film And The Fatal Head Shot

David Von Pein

Mar 24, 2007, 1:03:37 AM3/24/07
WHAT DOES "BACK AND TO THE LEFT" PROVE?

ANYTHING?

A YOUNG CONSPIRACY BUFF (STUDENT) WROTE:

"{After watching the Zapruder Film}, out of 35 students in my
classroom, 35 said the {head} shot came from the front; 0 said the
shot came from the rear."

DVP REPLIES:

Well, heck yes, they all thought that from JUST focusing on the "back
and to the left" reaction of JFK on the Z-Film. Cripes, who WOULDN'T?

But out of those 35 classmates of yours, how many have ANY idea what
the autopsy report says re. JFK's head wounds? And how many have ever
read the WC testimony of one James J. Humes, the lead autopsist? Any
of them do those things? (I'm doubting they have.)

The "back and to the left" motion of President Kennedy's head is
definitive proof of NOTHING with respect to the precise direction from
which the bullet came.

The Zapruder Film is ONE PIECE of evidence to look at and evaluate,
sure. But why would anybody simply stop after watching the Z-Film,
toss up their hands, and say "That's it! He was shot from the front!
Let's have lunch!"?

That's silly.

Read the autopsy report and the doctors' statements. Put the pieces
TOGETHER. Don't leave them isolated (like most CTers seem to want to
do).

And there are the autopsy photos too....which tell us this:

There was only ONE entry hole in JFK's head -- and it was IN THE REAR
of Kennedy's head. Hence, there is no way POSSIBLE that the head shot
came from the FRONT.

http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/images/autop04.jpg

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/humes.htm

http://www.amazon.com/gp/discussionboard/discussion.html/ref=cm_rdp_st_rd/002-2065385-6525668?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0965658287&store=yourstore&cdThread=Tx2L7QJ47QSZ2E0&reviewID=R2AIDTHV5M8XP4&displayType=ReviewDetail

===========================

IN ADDITION......

There's this super-slo-mo version of the Zapruder Film at circa Z312-
Z313 (linked below), verifying beyond very much doubt whatsoever that
at the exact moment the bullet strikes its target (i.e., JFK's
cranium), the President's head is being pushed FORWARD (away from the
Book Depository Building and in the same direction the speeding bullet
is travelling).

Only after this initial forward movement does JFK's head start to move
backward.

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/images/Headshot-large.gif

Plus (referring to the Z-Film at frames 313-320) --- There's the "ALL
BLOOD IS TO THE FRONT OF THE HEAD" thing too.

And the "NOT A SPECK OF BLOOD CAN BE SEEN AT THE EXIT POINT IN THE
BACK OF THE HEAD IF JFK HAS SUPPOSEDLY JUST BEEN HIT BY A FRONTAL
SHOT" thing too.

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/images/Headshot-large.gif

Does any conspiracy theorist have any "Frontal Shot" explanation(s) at
all for those two "blood" observations I just mentioned, which can
both easily be seen on Mr. Zapruder's movie?

And CTers can't really very logically use the excuse of "The Z-Film
has been faked". Why? Because almost all conspiracists think that the
"back and to the left" motion of Kennedy's head on the Zapruder Film
almost single-handedly convinces those CTers that a frontal shot hit
JFK in the head.

Therefore, with that popular belief in the minds of so many people --
who in the wide, wide world of conspiracy plots would be stupid enough
to go to the trouble of "faking" a film in such a way so that the end
result of such fakery would PROVE "conspiracy" in the eyes of so many
Z-Film viewers, rather than lead away from that dreaded "C" word?

That's just...well...frankly...crazy.

Food for Z-Film/Head-Shot thought.

David Von Pein
March 2007

tomnln

Mar 24, 2007, 1:22:12 AM3/24/07
It Proves that "Forward with considerable violence" was a LIE for the 12
years that the Zapruder film was Secreted away.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Kenneth A. Rahn

Mar 24, 2007, 1:52:39 AM3/24/07
David,

I think the key here is that the backward motion is the second one. The
first is forward, and proves that the shot came from the rear. The first is
quick, whereas the second accelerates too long to have been the mechanical
result of momentum from a bullet.

Ken Rahn

aeff...@hotmail.com

Mar 24, 2007, 2:04:36 PM3/24/07
On Mar 23, 11:07 pm, "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> WHAT DOES "BACK AND TO THE LEFT" PROVE?
>
> ANYTHING?

> A YOUNG CONSPIRACY BUFF (STUDENT) WROTE:
>
> "{After watching the Zapruder Film}, out of 35 students in my
> classroom, 35 said the {head} shot came from the front; 0 said the
> shot came from the rear."

David,

I understand your apprehension in posting this to the 'conspiracy'
USNET board, I think its important to get the Lone Nutter perspective
concerning the Zapruder film. So I borrowed your post from .john's
board...

This might be the time I remind ALL Lone Nutter's, if a picture is
worth a thousand words, a *motion* picture film is worth 10 MILLION
words....

When was it said the full WC first viewed the Zapruder film,
together?

And are we sure what we see today in the MPI commercially released
(upgraded and altered for our viewing pleasure) version[s], as the
alleged in-camera Z-film original, is in fact the same film the WC
first screened in early 1964?

Perhaps a bit of forensic film testing is in order...

> DVP REPLIES:
>
> Well, heck yes, they all thought that from JUST focusing on the "back
> and to the left" reaction of JFK on the Z-Film. Cripes, who WOULDN'T?
>
> But out of those 35 classmates of yours, how many have ANY idea what
> the autopsy report says re. JFK's head wounds? And how many have ever
> read the WC testimony of one James J. Humes, the lead autopsist? Any
> of them do those things? (I'm doubting they have.)
>
> The "back and to the left" motion of President Kennedy's head is
> definitive proof of NOTHING with respect to the precise direction from
> which the bullet came.
>
> The Zapruder Film is ONE PIECE of evidence to look at and evaluate,
> sure. But why would anybody simply stop after watching the Z-Film,
> toss up their hands, and say "That's it! He was shot from the front!
> Let's have lunch!"?
>
> That's silly.
>
> Read the autopsy report and the doctors' statements. Put the pieces
> TOGETHER. Don't leave them isolated (like most CTers seem to want to
> do).
>
> And there are the autopsy photos too....which tell us this:
>
> There was only ONE entry hole in JFK's head -- and it was IN THE REAR
> of Kennedy's head. Hence, there is no way POSSIBLE that the head shot
> came from the FRONT.
>
> http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/images/autop04.jpg
>
> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/humes.htm
>

> http://www.amazon.com/gp/discussionboard/discussion.html/ref=cm_rdp_s...

luthie...@yahoo.com

Mar 24, 2007, 4:47:34 PM3/24/07
where do you get this fictious garbage you idiot?? the mere question
is idiotic and proves your stupidity in understanding gunshots.so just
by you asking this stupid question, as you are full of them ie. you
are full of shit, says you never even fired a gun........LOL
your just the moron to take up the warren commision's fight, ignorant
and stupid. but ya know ya gotta consider the source, since you are a
anti-honorless-usless-nazi pig, its only fitting. dont you gotta be
back to the secret hideout you and your nazi cronies built before you
miss the nazi movie??
you stupid fucking dingleberry, someday you will grow up, do something
usefull with your life and realize what a labotomized idiot you been
all these years.
you must be a sucker for punishment, but hey, long as your
here.........i got noting but time and insults for stupid people.
and you and your bunch of
antikennedynolifenohonornojobcantthinkforyourselfidiots are my
favorite receptacles
deusch von frankentard..........man what a idiot.

> http://www.amazon.com/gp/discussionboard/discussion.html/ref=cm_rdp_s...

David Von Pein

Mar 24, 2007, 4:50:50 PM3/24/07
>>> "I think the key here is that the backward motion is the second one. The first is forward, and proves that the shot came from the rear." <<<

Yep. Which is just exactly what I told the "student" I refer to in my
thread-starter. .....

"There's this super-slo-mo version of the Zapruder Film at circa Z312-
Z313 (linked below), verifying beyond very much doubt whatsoever that
at the exact moment the bullet strikes its target (i.e., JFK's
cranium), the President's head is being pushed FORWARD (away from the
Book Depository Building and in the same direction the speeding bullet
is travelling). Only after this initial forward movement does JFK's

head start to move backward." -- DVP

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/images/Headshot-large.gif

luthie...@yahoo.com

Mar 24, 2007, 4:59:58 PM3/24/07
You useless sack of shit, take your stupid fucking troll bullshit
somewhere else
Fucking Troll
Message has been deleted

tomnln