IS DVP SUPPOSED TO BE REITZES? OR KEATING? OR BUGLIOSI? OR MAYBE ALL THREE?

David Von Pein

Apr 28, 2009, 12:58:25 AM4/28/09

www.amazon.com/David-Von-Pein/forum/Fx2TVHW5I0UEY9A/Tx498EODPNIRZ8/10/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl?%5Fencoding=UTF8&cdMsgNo=242&asin=0393045250&cdSort=oldest&cdMsgID=MxARWOF4MX1YAA#MxARWOF4MX1YAA

DAVID G. HEALY WROTE (AT AMAZON.COM):

>>> "Is this the BlackOp program where Jim DiEugenio eludes [sic; Healy The Illiterate really means "alludes" here] to you and David Reitzes being the same person? If so, have you taken steps to prove you aren't? After all, IF you're one in the same, why hide behind an alias? Doesn't help your credibility, therefore Bugliosi's credibility." <<<

DAVID VON PEIN THEN SAID:

Here we have more backward logic from a conspiracy crackpot
extraordinaire named David G. Healy, with Healy placing the burden of
proof on ME to show that I'm NOT someone else (namely the very fine
JFK researcher David A. Reitzes)....instead of the burden of proof for
this make-believe "alias" allegation resting where it does rest--on
the silly people who like to make such untrue allegations, of course.

Anyway, it would probably do no good for me to "prove" who I am,
because nuts like Mr. Healy are going to believe whatever they want to
believe about me (and about the JFK assassination in general as well).

And Mr. Healy, et al, will also continue to believe stupid things with
respect to many other people too, such as "Reclaiming History" author
Vincent Bugliosi and animator Dale Myers and the whole Warren
Commission (with people like Healy actually believing that the WC was
filled to the brim with nothing but liars and "Let's Nail Oswald"
cover-up operatives, including the WC's entire staff of lawyers and
assistant counsel members).

For any Amazon "lurkers" out there, let me add this footnote ---
Within the last year or so, this conspiracy-happy retard named David
G. Healy has arrived at the conclusion (which he is only too eager to
put in print for all to see and read, and laugh at) that I am not only
Dave Reitzes (in Internet disguise)....but Healy has also accused me
of posing as various other people as well, such as a man named Steve
Keating and (get this) also Vincent Bugliosi himself! Let's have a
look:

"C'mon Vince [Bugliosi]....we KNOW its [sic] you, you old slime
bucket you. And hiding behind a ghost secretary, yet -- shame on you.
We understand you've taken a major defeat, the publishing disaster of
the century fer christsakes. You'll get over it Vinnie, you're all
washed up hon, time to put it out to pasture.... Old Mark Lane would
drive you to insanity, dance around you like you weren't even
there..... ya see Vin, that's the problem with doing a "book of the
century" (sic)....You're a joke Vin, er Dave Von Pein and we know you
haven't the nads to show up here [the alt.conspiracy.jfk newsgroup]
under your real name -- so you just just hide behind that secretary
that doesn't exist - we won't tell a soul, promise....ROTFLMFAO!" --
David G. Healy; 04/20/2009

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d9eb07b15c166e5d

Now, can anyone imagine a 50+-year-old man actually wanting to type
out the paragraph of child-like gibberish that I've copied above? It's
just incredible, isn't it?

After reading such tripe (which is not at all uncommon for Mr. Healy,
btw; he writes nonsense like that on a daily basis on the Internet), I
can only shake my head in bewilderment as I envision men in white
coats approaching Mr. Healy's dwelling (with caution).

My response to Healy's April 20th "You Are Vince" ranting-and-raving
session was this, btw:

"Oh, goodie! I get to be Vince Bugliosi again today! Thanks,
Senor Crackpipe! And we've just learned from the druggie/retard
[that's Healy, of course] that Rosemary Newton [Mr. Bugliosi's
secretary] doesn't even exist at all! She's a "ghost". Isn't that
special? Make sure not to show Kook Healy page 1514 of "Reclaiming
History". That page might make Healy turn all colors. .... Tomorrow --
DVP = Steve Keating (again). On April 22 -- DVP = Dave Reitzes
(again). Right, Mister Retard?" -- DVP; 04/20/2009

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9484cd92763d4ed5

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

www.RapidShare.com/files/217926803/BATTLING_A_JFK_CONSPIRACY_KOOK__THE_COMPLETE_6-PART_SERIES_.wmv

aeffects

Apr 28, 2009, 1:38:21 AM4/28/09
On Apr 27, 9:58 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

hey shithead.... LMFAO ya tell your mom too?

Here's my response to the chicken-shit little fucker Von Pein....
LMFAO! Have you taken step to clarify the situation ya little shit,
you?

Last edited by you 2 minutes ago
David G. Healy says:
Noticed you ran fast and furious from the question, troll....

My-oh-my, state sponsored David Von Pein has crawled pout of his Vince
Bugliosi lined hole, AGAIN! Good to see you alive and well, troll! We
need lone nuts such as yourself to show just how stupid some can
be.... case evidence notwithstanding.... So truck along little guy,
and when your brother moves you out of his bedroom, give us a call --
then we'll take you seriously....

Being one of the most prolific lone nut posters (some 20,000 posts)
doesn't mean anything, hon..... of course you, also being David
Reitzes doesn't help matters any either.... Carry on troll --
ROTFLMFAO! .....

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Apr 28, 2009, 2:19:27 AM4/28/09

Worthy of a replay here (after Healy's latest infantile tirade):

"Now, can anyone imagine a 50+-year-old man actually wanting to
type out the paragraph of child-like gibberish that I've copied above?
It's just incredible, isn't it? After reading such tripe (which is not
at all uncommon for Mr. Healy, btw; he writes nonsense like that on a
daily basis on the Internet), I can only shake my head in bewilderment
as I envision men in white coats approaching Mr. Healy's dwelling

(with caution)." -- DVP; 04/28/2009

I rest my case.

aeffects

Apr 28, 2009, 2:34:57 AM4/28/09

how can you rest your case when you can't answer a simple question,
troll? There is no debate, hon. Are you in fact, one in the same David
Von Pein & Dave Reitzes? What's the big deal, hon? Ya got Vinnie
daBuglisosi on your side (well, you've got his secretary on your side
-- according to you you've never even talked to Vin) what are you
scared of? 20,000 internet posts, a YouTube channel worthy of the US
Governement site, blogs, bookseller sites, postings to USENET boards,
EVERYWHERE..... Hell, hon, your at least 4 different trolls, not
two..... What are we to do, how can we believe you?

David Von Pein

Apr 28, 2009, 5:21:51 AM4/28/09

>>> "Are you[,] in fact, one in the same David Von Pein & Dave Reitzes?" <<<

For some reason, Mr. Healy thinks the above question has never been
answered by me before. ~shrug~

Time for another relevant DVP replay here:

"Anyway, it would probably do no good for me to "prove" who I
am, because nuts like Mr. Healy are going to believe whatever they
want to believe about me (and about the JFK assassination in general

as well)." -- DVP; 4/28/09

>>> "Hell, hon, your [sic; as per usual] at least 4 different trolls." <<<

Excellent. Now I'm "at least" four different people.

I love it.

You've gotta love a Crackpipe named Healy. You've just gotta!

justm...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2009, 6:58:01 AM4/28/09

Healy wants to make sure the entire internet knows he's an idiot.

David Von Pein

Apr 28, 2009, 7:06:57 AM4/28/09

>>> "Healy wants to make sure the entire internet knows he's an idiot." <<<

You said it.

And he enjoys proving and re-emphasizing his "idiot"/"retard" status
over and over again.

Most people want to hide the traits that Healy insists upon putting on
full display every single day of the year (even though he has given a
series of tearful "farewells" at this forum over the last couple of
years, making him not only a retarded idiot, but an untrustworthy
retarded idiot, to boot).

A remarkable anomaly of life, that Healy.

YoHarvey

Apr 28, 2009, 7:31:40 AM4/28/09

When you look up "dumb fucks" in the dictionary, there's a photo of
the entire Healy family.

aeffects

Apr 28, 2009, 5:48:07 PM4/28/09

Reitzes, nad up son -- or butch up which ever suits your fancy.....
why would I leave such pleasant surroundings? Besides you'd get all
lonesome if I left.... What would you do with that right hand of
yours? sheeeeesh!

> A remarkable anomaly of life, that Healy.

much more interesting than that debacle called Bugliosi, I say!

aeffects

Apr 28, 2009, 5:48:39 PM4/28/09

you're my fav too, shithead..... LMFAO!