VON PINHEAD: Bugliosi didn't lie, he just made "innocent mistakes"

Gil Jesus

Apr 9, 2008, 5:53:44 PM4/9/08
ROFLMAO.......you gotta read this from the ultimate internet butt-
kisser:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/85795e7efd52e431?hl=en#

justm...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2008, 6:38:24 PM4/9/08
On Apr 9, 5:53 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> ROFLMAO.......you gotta read this from the ultimate internet butt-
> kisser:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/threa...

No comparison to reading your posts by the ultimate little boy dick
sucker

martyb...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2008, 7:17:10 PM4/9/08
On Apr 9, 2:53 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> ROFLMAO.......you gotta read this from the ultimate internet butt-
> kisser:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/threa...

Jesus Gil, your the author of caughin up a bullet and JC shot JFK from
the floor board of the limo. If I were you kook I would confine your
activity to counting your bumpers in the backyard. Take some advice.
Don't challenge Dave in any respect to JFK and or challenge VB's
book. The end result is that most people will only laugh at you again
and again and again etc.

tomnln

Apr 9, 2008, 11:03:38 PM4/9/08

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

CUNT

David Von Pein

Apr 10, 2008, 8:59:03 PM4/10/08
"Bugliosi is a CIA asset doing disinfo cover-up of the JFK
hit. .... His job is to infiltrate the 'internet left' that knows what
crimes the CIA specializes in, neutralization of opponents and cover-
up. .... The dot called 'JFK' must be fuzzied up so it doesn't connect
to the dots called 'RFK' and 'MLK' that form a line that points at
'9/11'. [~~LOL BREAK HERE~~] .... Bugliosi lies to protect the CIA,
USG, LAPD, and Operation Mockingbird." -- Author: Some Kook; Nov. 2007

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=14863&highlight=&sid=b4a7931a68a560763f0136b952e46a97

============================

"I can assure the conspiracy theorists who have very effectively
savaged {Gerald} Posner in their books that they're going to have a
much, much more difficult time with me. As a trial lawyer in front of
a jury and an author of true-crime books, credibility has always meant
everything to me. My only master and my only mistress are the facts
and objectivity. I have no others." -- Vince Bugliosi

~~~~~~

"The conspiracy community regularly...leaps from the most
minuscule of discoveries to the grandest of conclusions; and insists
that the failure to explain everything perfectly negates all that is
explained." -- VB

~~~~~~

"One of the principal frailties in the thinking processes of the
theorists is that they rarely ever carry their suspicions, which are
based on some discrepancy, anomaly, or contradiction they find, to
their logical conclusion. .... For them, if something looks
suspicious, that's enough. .... The discrepancy or contradiction is
the ENTIRE story. And being the entire story, it by itself discredits
the entire twenty-six volumes of the Warren Commission. Nothing else
has to be shown or even argued." -- VB

~~~~~~

"A substantial majority of the conspiracy community is also
extremely gullible, believing every story they hear without bothering
to check it to see if it is accurate or makes any sense. As long as
the story helps their theory, they buy it." -- VB

www.box.net/shared/dnoqqsp3h8

Gil Jesus

Apr 10, 2008, 9:06:46 PM4/10/08
We noticed that you only post the FAVORABLE reviews and always attack
those who express a different opinion from your own.

You seem to have a problem with people expressing themselves freely.

Here's some Bugliosi reviews you NEVER post:

DR. GARY AGUILLAR

http://www.ctka.net/bug_aguilar.html

DAVID MANTIK

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v5n1/v5n1mantik.pdf

JIM FETZER

http://www.blackopradio.com/fetzerreview.htm

MARK LANE

http://www.marklane.com/writings/articles/VinnieitisRound.pdf

JOSIAH THOMPSON

http://www.ctka.net/tink_bugliosi.html

MILLICENT CRANOR

http://www.ctka.net/bug_mc.html
http://www.ctka.net/bug_mc_2.html

WILLIAM DAVY

http://www.ctka.net/bugliosi_davy.html

MICHAEL GREEN

http://www.ctka.net/besmirch.html

LISA PEASE

http://realhistoryarchives.blogspot.com/2007/05/reclaiming-history-from-vince-bugliosi.html

YoHarvey

Apr 10, 2008, 9:07:03 PM4/10/08
On Apr 10, 8:59 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>       "Bugliosi is a CIA asset doing disinfo cover-up of the JFK
> hit. .... His job is to infiltrate the 'internet left' that knows what
> crimes the CIA specializes in, neutralization of opponents and cover-
> up. .... The dot called 'JFK' must be fuzzied up so it doesn't connect
> to the dots called 'RFK' and 'MLK' that form a line that points at
> '9/11'. [~~LOL BREAK HERE~~] .... Bugliosi lies to protect the CIA,
> USG, LAPD, and Operation Mockingbird." -- Author: Some Kook; Nov. 2007
>
> http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=14863&highlight=&si...

Like the Warren Commission members themselves, Vincent Bugliosi is a
man of honor and integrity. For CT's to even question his motive
shows the lunacy of the CT movement. Men of integrity such as
Bugliosi have devoted their lives for the benefit of society. CT's on
the other hand do when they must to destroy society. Simply read the
posts on this or any other CT posting area. Scum of the earth and
they prove it each day.

YoHarvey

Apr 10, 2008, 9:08:08 PM4/10/08
> they prove it each day.- Hide quoted text -

Notice the "lunatics" Jesus espouses. Anybody surprised? Every know
conspiracy lunatic who ever wrote a book. Ringing endorsement lol.

martyb...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2008, 9:37:41 PM4/10/08
On Apr 10, 6:06 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> We noticed that you only post the FAVORABLE reviews and always attack
> those who express a different opinion from your own.
>
> You seem to have a problem with people expressing themselves freely.
>
> Here's some Bugliosi reviews you NEVER post:
>
> DR. GARY AGUILLAR
>
> http://www.ctka.net/bug_aguilar.html
>
> DAVID MANTIK
>
> http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v5n1/v5n1mantik.pdf
>
> JIM FETZER
>
> http://www.blackopradio.com/fetzerreview.htm
>
> MARK LANE
>
> http://www.marklane.com/writings/articles/VinnieitisRound.pdf
>
> JOSIAH THOMPSON
>
> http://www.ctka.net/tink_bugliosi.html
>
> MILLICENT CRANOR
>
> http://www.ctka.net/bug_mc.htmlhttp://www.ctka.net/bug_mc_2.html

> WILLIAM DAVY
>
> http://www.ctka.net/bugliosi_davy.html
>
> MICHAEL GREEN
>
> http://www.ctka.net/besmirch.html
>
> LISA PEASE
>
> http://realhistoryarchives.blogspot.com/2007/05/reclaiming-history-fr...

Jesus Gil your dum! You've named almost every kook author ever to
profit from the JFK asassination. Lane really leads that list. Not
one of their stupid theorys have stood the test of time and certainly
the word credibility is foreign to all of them. No surprise they are
your hero's mate. Go count your bumper pile.

David Von Pein

Apr 10, 2008, 9:45:18 PM4/10/08

>>> "We noticed that you only post the FAVORABLE reviews..." <<<

Yeah, that must be why I just a few minutes ago posted this stuff,
huh?:

"Bugliosi is a CIA asset doing disinfo cover-up of the JFK
hit. .... His job is to infiltrate the 'internet left' that knows what
crimes the CIA specializes in, neutralization of opponents and cover-
up. .... The dot called 'JFK' must be fuzzied up so it doesn't connect
to the dots called 'RFK' and 'MLK' that form a line that points at
'9/11'. [~~LOL BREAK HERE~~] .... Bugliosi lies to protect the CIA,
USG, LAPD, and Operation Mockingbird." -- Author: Some Kook; Nov.
2007

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a1b7f9d3957b7757

>>> "...And always attack those who express a different opinion from your own." <<<

Well....yeah....that's because I vigorously disagree with those
people.

Duh!

Should I be endorsing a viewpoint I vehemently oppose, instead of
"attacking" it?

Replay:

Duh!

>>> "You seem to have a problem with people expressing themselves freely." <<<

Lookie here! Gil gets another one wrong! What a shocker.

REPLAY:

>>> "You seem to have a problem with people expressing themselves freely." <<<

Express yourself all you want to. That still won't make your theories
any less lame.

The "Anybody But Oswald" crowd should try to wake up out of their 45-
year slumber and realize just how much covert maneuvering of the
evidence and massive after-the-fact covering up and "keeping quiet"
would have really been required from so many people in order to make
the "Blame It All On The Patsy" plot a reality.

Merely PRETENDING that Oswald was an innocent patsy is a far cry from
making him one.

And, in addition to the huge amount of evidence manipulation that is
essential in order for the ABO kooks to be correct about this case,
there's also the so-called "patsy's" OWN ACTIONS on 11/22/63.

How in the wide, wide world of Covert Patsy Plots did the conspirators
talk their INNOCENT PATSY (who killed nobody, per the ABO kooks) into
ACTING LIKE A GUILTY KILLER immediately after SOMEBODY ELSE shot John
Kennedy AND J.D. Tippit on November 22nd?!

How can an "ABO" conspiracy kook realistically answer the kind of
question I just asked above?

How did Jim Garrison, who said the two incredibly-stupid things I'm
going to quote below, handle such a question (if he was ever
confronted with it prior to his death)? I wonder. .....

"I don't believe that Oswald shot anybody on November 22nd --
not the President and not Tippit." -- Jim Garrison; 1967

"Lee Oswald was totally, unequivocally, completely innocent of
the assassination .... and the fact that history, or in the re-writing
of history, disinformation has made a villain out of this young man
who wanted nothing more than to be a fine Marine...is in some ways the
greatest injustice of all." -- Jim Garrison; 1988

==========

Common Sense Break! ---

"If you are innocent of a crime, there's probably not going to
be anything pointing toward your guilt. Why? Well, because you're
INNOCENT. But every once in a while there might be one or two or three
things that point toward your guilt, even though you're completely
innocent. But in this case {the JFK case}, EVERYTHING pointed toward
Lee Harvey Oswald's guilt. And under those circumstances, it would not
be humanly possible for him to be innocent." -- Vince Bugliosi
(paraphrased); 2007

www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/3200858-post.html

David Von Pein

Apr 10, 2008, 10:17:16 PM4/10/08

www.amazon.com/gp/discussionboard/cd/discussion.html/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl/?ie=UTF8&cdForum=Fx2TVHW5I0UEY9A&cdMsgNo=2&cdPage=1&cdAnchor=0393045250&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx1WF3HWKNM8ECA&cdMsgID=Mx2K7A6N6SAUNIH#Mx2K7A6N6SAUNIH

MATTHEW DeLUCA WROTE:

>>> "And now, Part 3 of the "Trilogy Of Myth" is here to complete the 40-year cycle of ignorance, with Vincent Bugliosi writing a book backing both the fictional Warren Report and Gerald Posner's fictional work." <<<

DVP RETORTS:

I suggest you, Matt, read a portion of Vincent's Intro. to "Reclaiming
History", where he pounds Mr. Posner pretty hard on several issues.

Vince thinks Gerald Posner got the "LN" conclusion correct
(obviously)...but VB is no Posner apologist/lapdog. In fact, in
addition to the not-so-kind things he says about Posner in the book's
Introduction (available to read for free at www.ReclaimingHistory.com),
there's also this statement made by Mr. Bugliosi several years ago re.
Posner:

"I agree with all of Posner's conclusions -- that Oswald killed
Kennedy and acted alone -- but I disagree with his methodology.
There's a credibility problem. When he is confronted with a situation
antithetical to the view he's taking, he ignores or distorts it." --
Vince B.

>>> "There is also ZERO evidence that Lee Harvey Oswald owned that rifle." <<<

This is just a flat-out stupid statement. Hardly worthy of a response.
Oswald HIMSELF filled out the order form for MC Rifle #C2766. And he
had it sent to a PO Box in Dallas that HE (LHO) used. And Oswald
positively PAID FOR the rifle! How much more proof of "ownership" does
a person need, for Pete sake?

Plus, Oswald's own palmprint was lifted off of the weapon on 11/22/63
(i.e., WELL BEFORE OSWALD DIED, so the silly theory of lifting a
palmprint off of the resident "Patsy" in the morgue and putting it on
the rifle is total hogwash, as are all other conspiracy theories).

Why are so many people so anxious to exonerate a double-murderer (and
the killer of our own U.S. President, no less)? It's sickening.

<Remainder of Matthew's CT silliness excised, undeserving of any
response it's so stupid>

David Von Pein

Apr 10, 2008, 10:26:46 PM4/10/08

Let's examine the LENGTHS to which many rabid JFK conspiracy theorists
will go in their crazy attempts at allowing Lee Harvey Oswald to get
away with the two murders he so obviously committed on 11/22/63.....

1.) Eyewitness Howard Brennan sees Lee Harvey Oswald shoot at
President John F. Kennedy with a rifle. Plus: Brennan provided a
decent "Oswald-like" description in his 11/22/63 affidavit....and this
wouldn't even take into account the 12:44 PM APB description put out
by J. Herbert Sawyer of the Dallas Police just minutes after the
shooting.

So you can toss out that 12:44 description if you want to think it
WASN'T provided by Howard Brennan. That STILL leaves Brennan's 11/22
affidavit, which says:

"He was a white man in his early 30s, slender, nice looking, slender
and would weigh about 165 to 175 pounds."

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/brennan1.htm

The Kook Response ("KR"): Brennan is totally unreliable. .... Or: His
eyesight sucks. ... He was coerced into identifying Oswald. ... He
wasn't even looking up at the sixth floor at the time of the last
shot. ... He described the wrong clothing. ... He couldn't possibly
have seen Oswald well enough to give a positive I.D. through a half-
open window (DVP interjection: even though Brennan did positively
identify two of the black men situated just one floor below the
sniper).

2.) Lee Oswald's very own rifle is found on the 6th Floor of the TSBD
just 52 minutes after JFK's assassination.

KR: That rifle probably was "planted" there by dastardly, unknown,
unseen conspirators of some ilk. .... Or: It wasn't really Oswald's
rifle up on the 6th Floor at all. Instead, a Mauser rifle was found.

3.) Oswald's palmprint is found on his rifle the day of the
assassination (per J.C. Day of the DPD):

"Your No. 637 is the right palm of Oswald." -- J.C. Day; To WC

That print was lifted off the gun barrel by Day himself before the
rifle was turned over to the FBI on the night of 11/22/63.

CE637 to which Day refers:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/jfkinfo3/exhibits/ce637.jpg

KR: The palmprint was either "planted" there by the Feds or the DPD
after Oswald was killed (with a print taken from Oswald in the morgue,
no less). .... Or: The print was never really lifted off of the weapon
by J.C. Day as he stated to the WC, meaning that Day (along with a
cast of hundreds more), was part of a "Let's Frame LHO" plot.

4.) Bullet CE399 (fired from Oswald's Carcano rifle "to the exclusion
of all other weapons") is found inside the very same hospital where
both victims of the shooting were taken, proving beyond virtually
every shred of a doubt that Oswald's gun fired that bullet into either
Jack Kennedy's or John Connally's body on 11/22/63.

KR: CE399 was "planted" in the hospital by another of the faceless,
nameless plotters who overtook Dallas that November day. No WAY that
bullet could have been inside a victim on Nov. 22! And that "SBT"
stuff is nonsense too (in case that's next on David's laundry list)!

5.) Bullet shells from Oswald's rifle ("to the exclusion" again) are
found directly under the same window from where Oswald himself was
seen firing a gun at JFK's car.

KR: Those shells were "planted" there by the DPD. Well, at least ONE
of them was planted/faked anyway. (It's a PLANT FESTIVAL in Dallas,
circa 1963!)

6.) An empty paper sack, generally matching the type Oswald was seen
carrying to work on 11/22 by two witnesses, is found under the very
same window in the Sniper's Nest from where Lee Oswald was seen firing
a gun at JFK. The sack has two of Oswald's prints on it.

KR: That paper sack was "planted" there by the DPD. It's obvious! It
wasn't even photographed by Studebaker or Day! So it COULDN'T have
been there when the Nest was first discovered! To hell with those
prints of LHO's on the bag! They're fake too. It's obvious. The cops
planted the bag, then ran around and (somehow) got Oswald's palmprint
and fingerprint and then "planted" the prints on the fake bag. It's
kid stuff! (If you're a kook maybe.)

7.) Oswald is seen by multiple witnesses murdering policeman J.D.
Tippit approx. 45 minutes after JFK was shot from right in front of
Oswald's workplace (a location Oswald fled within three minutes of the
JFK shooting, even though he had no permission to leave work that
early).

KR: Oswald never shot Officer Tippit! A nicely-arranged "Oswald
Double" killed Tippit. It's obvious, for God's sake! Oswald couldn't
have even been there in time to plug Tippit! (Despite various re-
constructions that show the trip was certainly a doable one by anybody
whose legs weren't in casts.)

8.) Oswald's very own .38 revolver is determined to be the weapon that
gunned down Tippit, via the four spent shells that littered the crime
scene (shells that were ejected--by hand--from Oswald's revolver BY
OSWALD HIMSELF, per multiple eyewitnesses to this post-shooting
activity).

KR: Those bullet shells were "planted" by the DPD. It's obvious, you
goof! An "automatic" weapon killed Tippit.

9.) Approximately a dozen witnesses in total identified Lee Harvey
Oswald as either Tippit's LONE killer, or as the LONE MAN who fled the
scene of the crime near 10th Street and Patton Avenue (with a gun in
hand, dumping shells along the way).

KR: Those witnesses are all wrong! TWO guys did the Tippit job!
Acquilla Clemons confirms this. Who are ya gonna believe -- Acquilla
(who didn't even see the actual shooting as it was happening)? Or are
ya gonna believe Davis, Davis, Scoggins, Markham, Tatum, Callaway,
Benavides, Patterson, etc., etc.?

10.) Oswald tells one lie after another to the police after he was
arrested in the Texas Theater (following a wild fight, in which Oswald
attempts to kill more cops).

He lies when he tells police he has "never owned a rifle"; and he lies
about the "curtain rod" tale he told Wesley Frazier; and he also lies
like a cheap rug about many, many other things which connect him to
the Tippit/Kennedy murders.

And Lee Harvey also lies when trying to establish his alibi for the
JFK shooting ("I had lunch with Junior" {Jarman} in the lunchroom at
the time JFK was shot, he told one police officer....even though
"Junior" was photographed on the 5th Floor at 12:30 exactly).

KR: We don't have any idea WHAT Oswald told the cops....because they
never recorded his statements. Which HAS to mean he's
innocent...because ALL the cops who said he was saying these lies
cannot be trusted because...er...um...well, because I SAY THEY CAN'T
BE TRUSTED. So there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many additional things could easily be added to the above 10-item
list. But I think you probably get the idea. That idea being: The
conspiracy-loving kooks of the world just DO NOT WANT LEE HARVEY
OSWALD TO BE GUILTY OF THESE 1963 MURDERS.

Simple as that.

Crazy (given the evidence saying they're dead wrong) -- but simple.

David Von Pein
February 2007

David Von Pein

Apr 10, 2008, 10:38:53 PM4/10/08

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/032a1ed1113affe9/309b0b806e14a525?#309b0b806e14a525

>>> "So, like I said you like to claim people are guilty with no proof." <<<

But, thank goodness Rob "THERE WAS A SECOND BULLET HOLE IN KENNEDY'S
BACK/NECK" Caprio has come along. Without Rob, I'd be lost in a sea of
LHO-Did-It evidence.

But, per Rob, I can just IGNORE all of the photos and all of the
official reports (except the Sibert/O'Neill Report, of course...that's
the ONLY true report out there).

And I can ignore the autopsy report and all of the autopsists.

And I can ignore the WC and the HSCA and the HSCA's photo experts who
authenticated those photographs and X-rays that Rob assures me were
"altered" (even though he was relying on them to support his "Second
Hole" theory just 24 hours ago; ~shrug~).

And I can ignore almost all of the witnesses too (certainly I can
ignore, according to a kook named Robert, all of the "3 shot"
witnesses and anyone else who dared paint Saint Oswald as anything
other than a "patsy").

Nice policy, Rob.

Ignore everything official, and insert "Rob Evidence" into the case
instead.

Works for Robby anyway.

BTW, Rob, please lead me to the exact phrase within the Sibert/O'Neill
FBI report that says those 2 FBI men thought there were TWO SEPARATE
BULLET HOLES in JFK's back/neck. I'd like to see those words. Thanks.

tomnln

Apr 10, 2008, 11:01:04 PM4/10/08
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Apr 11, 2008, 1:33:52 AM4/11/08
>>> "Anyone in Oswald's situation would have had good reason to have been pissed-off..." <<<

Yeah, poor Sweet Lee Harvey. (Or should that be just "Harvey"? There
were so many LHO doubles running around Dallas, Russia, Mexico, Fort
Worth, and New Orleans in '63, it's impossible to keep them all
straight. Even Marguerite, Marina, and Ruth Paine couldn't tell the
fakes from the real McCoy. Go figure.)

>>> "He {Saint Oz} got out of the Marines early, purportedly to tend to his mother, when the real reason was that he'd been ordered to "defect" to the Soviet Union by his government handlers." <<<

And were those "handlers" already thinking ahead to 11/22/63 way back
in September of 1959? Or was 19-year-old Lee Oswald going to be used
for other type work/assassinations by his "handlers"? If so, what
"work" did he supposedly do for them prior to the Walker shooting in
April '63? Anything at all?

Would you like to continue to speculate and pull some additional info
from LHO's "handlers" out of your anal crack? (Just curious.)

IOW: Why stop speculating now? The world's at your feet.

>>> "...And, after reading John Armstrong's "Harvey and Lee," I'm more convinced than ever that James Angleton...was at the center of the sheep-dipping of LHO as a phony defector." <<<

CTers who could possibly believe Mr. Armstrong's silliness have,
themselves, been "sheep-dipped" (and/or brainwashed). Is there ANY
theory too crazy for CTers? Any at all?

aeffects

Apr 11, 2008, 1:11:34 PM4/11/08
On Apr 10, 6:37 pm, "martybaugh...@gmail.com"

who let the foreskin collector Mahty out?

aeffects

Apr 11, 2008, 1:14:24 PM4/11/08

son when you come out from under that overpass you been living the
past 20 months, we'll give you a bit of credence. Credence? Speaking
of Credence Clearwater Revival....

maestro the music......

Eric Chomko

Apr 11, 2008, 2:20:10 PM4/11/08

The song "Fortunate Son" seems apropriate...

"Some folks are born, made to wave the flag, ooh, they're red, white
and blue..."

aeffects

Apr 11, 2008, 2:27:03 PM4/11/08

"wave", yep that's all they can do......Eric, right on

lazu...@webtv.net

Apr 11, 2008, 3:43:43 PM4/11/08
That's a nice header Gil..LOL..

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 11, 2008, 5:00:38 PM4/11/08
On Apr 10, 10:38 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/032a1ed1...

"But, thank goodness Rob "THERE WAS A SECOND BULLET HOLE IN KENNEDY'S
BACK/NECK" Caprio has come along. Without Rob, I'd be lost in a sea of
LHO-Did-It evidence."

What evidence? You NEVER post any, just suppositions, assertions and
allegations.

"But, per Rob, I can just IGNORE all of the photos and all of the
official reports (except the Sibert/O'Neill Report, of course...that's
the ONLY true report out there)."

What did they state that is not true? They didn't write a bunch of
crap that is not true like your theory did.

"And I can ignore the autopsy report and all of the autopsists."

Well the report does not reflect what the autopsists actually saw in
quite a few areas, so why not?

"And I can ignore the WC and the HSCA and the HSCA's photo experts who
authenticated those photographs and X-rays that Rob assures me were
"altered" (even though he was relying on them to support his "Second
Hole" theory just 24 hours ago; ~shrug~)."

The did not authenticate them, they just agreed with the WC's version
of events. Many things are wrong with them and I have posted this
before as some leading Drs. have stated as such.

"And I can ignore almost all of the witnesses too (certainly I can
ignore, according to a kook named Robert, all of the "3 shot"
witnesses and anyone else who dared paint Saint Oswald as anything
other than a "patsy")."

You don't have to ignore them as many people may not have heard all
the shots as there was at least one silencer in use, and these same
witnesses say two of the shots (2nd and 3rd) came real close
together. Too close to be fired by one man with a bolt-actioned
rifle.

"Nice policy, Rob.

Ignore everything official, and insert "Rob Evidence" into the case
instead."

Hey, this is why you should have been taught NOT to lie when you were
a kid since lies have a tendacy to snowball. You have to keep lying
and in bigger and bigger ways to keep the original lie intact.

"Works for Robby anyway.

BTW, Rob, please lead me to the exact phrase within the Sibert/O'Neill
FBI report that says those 2 FBI men thought there were TWO SEPARATE
BULLET HOLES in JFK's back/neck. I'd like to see those words. Thanks."

There were two seperate bullet holes in the back according to your WC,
the real one at the T-3 thoracic vertebre (death certificate, above
agents, SS agents Kellerman and Hill) 4 inches BELOW the shoulders,
and the fake one Ford created at the T-1 level near the base of the
neck.