SIX THINGS MADE TO ORDER FOR LEE HARVEY OSWALD

David Von Pein

Nov 12, 2008, 10:47:24 PM11/12/08

SIX THINGS MADE TO ORDER FOR JFK'S ASSASSIN, LEE HARVEY OSWALD:

It's time for conspiracy theorists to wake up from their 44-year [now
45-year] sleep and realize that there's no credible evidence of anyone
having shot and killed President Kennedy and Dallas Police Officer
J.D. Tippit except a screwball named Lee Harvey Oswald, a 24-year-old
nuthatch who was lucky enough (from his warped point-of-view) to have
these six things all align themselves into perfect harmony on November
22, 1963:

1.) He (Oswald) hated America and its Government's representatives.

2.) Oswald owned and had ready access to a rifle in November '63.

3.) Oswald worked in a building which just happened to overlook the
last portion of JFK's motorcade route through Dallas on 11/22/63.

4.) It stopped raining prior to 12:00 noon on 11/22/63 (hence, the
bubbletop roof was left off of JFK's limousine for the motorcade drive
through Dallas). The bubbletop roof was not bulletproof at all, but
it's quite possible that Oswald wouldn't have known that fact on
November 22nd. Seeing the roof in place that day, if it continued to
rain, just might have made Oswald think twice about firing those
gunshots at the limo.

5.) Oswald was lucky enough to have President Kennedy visit Dallas on
a Friday (i.e., a regular workday for Lee Oswald and the other Book
Depository employees), instead of, say, a Saturday or a Sunday.

6.) Another small item that relates to #5 above is something that
could well have played a very big factor in Oswald pulling off the
shooting that Friday -- and that is the fact that not only did
Kennedy's visit to Dallas occur on a workday for Oswald (a Friday),
but the parade route took JFK's limo past the Book Depository Building
RIGHT AT LUNCHTIME as well, which meant that most TSBD employees were
on their normal lunch breaks at that hour of the day (and would have
been even if Kennedy had not been scheduled to drive by the building
at noontime).

The normal time for the warehouse employees to break for lunch at the
Depository was from 12:00 Noon to 12:45 PM, just exactly the time
period when President Kennedy was scheduled to drive through Dealey
Plaza on Friday, November 22nd. That information was confirmed via the
Warren Commission testimony of Buell Wesley Frazier (the 19-year-old
who drove Oswald to work on the morning of the assassination):

WESLEY FRAZIER -- "12 o'clock is when we always eat lunch."
JOSEPH BALL -- "12 to 12:45?"
FRAZIER -- "Right."

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/frazierb1.htm

This meant fewer people staying on the upper Depository floors (i.e.,
the "warehouse" floors, which were floors 5, 6, and 7), with those
employees going down to the first-floor "Domino/Lunch Room" or the
second-floor lunch room (or going outside the building to watch the
President pass by) during the exact time when Lee Oswald would require
a VACANT sixth floor in his preparations for shooting the President
during this Friday lunch period.

For Oswald, the above combination of things was simply a made-to-order
combination of factors that just fell into his lap on November 22nd,
1963, including item numbers 4, 5, and 6 mentioned above, which are
things that Oswald HIMSELF could not possibly have had any control
over whatsoever. And even #3 as well, to the extent that Oswald was
hired at the TSBD on October 15, 1963, which was a full month prior to
anyone officially announcing the details of JFK's final motorcade
route through Dallas (which included the turn onto Elm Street in front
of the Depository).

Happenstance (and a kook named Lee Harvey) got John F. Kennedy killed.
Not conspiracy.

David Von Pein
January 2008

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

HAPPENSTANCE OR CONSPIRACY? (PART 1):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/37cbbcb30fa498c5

HAPPENSTANCE OR CONSPIRACY? (PART 2):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5a5c5eddcc8290c7

HAPPENSTANCE OR CONSPIRACY? (PART 3):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/14626541f1730ecc

WHAT ARE THE ODDS...?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7e70b829247b4a49

YoHarvey

Nov 12, 2008, 11:06:42 PM11/12/08

Many years ago, Jackie Kennedy had it right when she said “my husband
didn’t even die
for civil rights. He died for some silly little communist”.

Events that occurred in 1963 give us the solution to the mystery of
the Kennedy
assassination.

March, 1963 – Lee Harvey Oswald purchases 6.5 MM Manlichter-Carcano
mail order
from Kleins Sporting Goods Chicago for $21.95. This same month, he
purchases a hand
pistol.

March, 1963 – Lee Harvey Oswald is photographed in his backyard by his
wife displaying these weapons.

April, 1963 – Lee Harvey Oswald attempts the assassination of General
Walker, He fails.

Summer, 1963 – Lee Harvey Oswald, in New Orleans starts a Fair Play
for Cuba
Committee and passes out pamphlets on the streets. He engages in
fisticuffs with
several anti-Castro Supporters. He recruits nobody for his committee.

July, 1963 – Lee Harvey Oswald receives letter from the Department of
the Navy
refusing to overturn his undesireable discharge.

Sept, 1963 – A.P. Reporter Richard Harker interviews Fidel Castro at
the Brazilian embassy in Havana. Castro goes on record with “if the
American Government continues
attempts on the lives of Cuban Government Officials, they in turn will
not be safe”. This
story appears for the first time on September 9th in the New Orleans
Times Picayune. Oswald, a rabid newspaper reader, no doubts see this.

September – 1963 – Lee Harvey Oswald goes to Mexico City to obtain
Visa to Cuba. He is turned down.

September – 1963 – White House announces JFK’s trip to Dallas in
November.

All of these events in Oswalds life occurred BEFORE it was announced
JFK would visit Dallas in November.

October – 1963 – Lee Harvey Oswald obtains temporary job at the Texas
School Book Depository.

In the fall of 1963, a devoted Castro Supporter (he wanted to name his
new baby “Fidel”)
has his life spiraling out of control (per brother Robert). He has
virtually no money.
He continues to beat his wife. She throws him out and he moves into a
boarding house.
Agent Hosty and the FBI are harassing him. The Navy Department has
rejected his
discharge request. His only assassination attempt has failed. Lee
Harvey Oswald, an
individual who believes he is superior to most has failed at
everything he has attempted.
On November 21, he attempts one last reconciliation with his wife.
She refuses. On
November 22, Lee Harvey Oswald had the means, motive and opportunity
to assassinate
John F. Kennedy.

He succeeds.

The problem as I see it is most conspiracy theorists have spent 45
years with ballistics results, wound trajectories, autopsy results at
the expense of KNOWING Lee Harvey
Oswald; who he was and what he stood for. Duncan MacPherson, world
renowned
wound ballistic expert has said “the JFK autopsy was business as usual
but few autopsies
have ever come under the scrutiny of this one”. MacPherson went on to
say that anybody believing JFK was shot from the front knows “little
about physics and even
less about ballistics”. Independent verification of the backyard
photographs, the autopsy
x-rays and photographs and the ballistic evidence can result in only
one opinion. The
conspiracy community has been unable to reach ANY conclusions over the
past 45 years
for one reason. The case was solved in 1963. So why did the U. S.
Government cover
up the assassination? Laurence Keenan, 81, retired FBI agent has said
“I was sent to
Mexico City to follow up on Oswald’s trail”. “I was recalled to
Washington within 3
days”. “It was the worst investigation the FBI was ever involved
in”. Keenan and the
American Government knew Lee Harvey Oswald had assassinated the
President of the
United States over his loyalty to Fidel Castro and the Cuban
Revolution. To avoid any
confrontation with Cuba and the Soviet Union possibly resulting in a
nuclear confron-
tation, the American people and the world had to be convinced Oswald
was the sole
killer. Per General Alexander Haig: “Lyndon Johnson took to his
grave the knowledge
Lee Harvey Oswald had killed the President of the United States over
Cuba”.

Paul L. May

curtjester1

Nov 13, 2008, 11:01:49 AM11/13/08
On Nov 12, 10:47 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> SIX THINGS MADE TO ORDER FOR JFK'S ASSASSIN, LEE HARVEY OSWALD:

> It's time for conspiracy theorists to wake up from their 44-year [now
> 45-year] sleep and realize that there's no credible evidence of anyone
> having shot and killed President Kennedy and Dallas Police Officer
> J.D. Tippit except a screwball named Lee Harvey Oswald, a 24-year-old
> nuthatch who was lucky enough (from his  warped point-of-view) to have
> these six things all align themselves into perfect harmony on November
> 22, 1963:
>
> 1.) He (Oswald) hated America and its Government's representatives.

False.

> 2.) Oswald owned and had ready access to a rifle in November '63.

False.

> 3.) Oswald worked in a building which just happened to overlook the
> last portion of JFK's motorcade route through Dallas on 11/22/63.

So did tons of other people.

> 4.) It stopped raining prior to 12:00 noon on 11/22/63 (hence, the
> bubbletop roof was left off of JFK's limousine for the motorcade drive
> through Dallas). The bubbletop roof was not bulletproof at all, but
> it's quite possible that Oswald wouldn't have known that fact on
> November 22nd. Seeing the roof in place that day, if it continued to
> rain, just might have made Oswald think twice about firing those
> gunshots at the limo.

Duh.

> 5.) Oswald was lucky enough to have President Kennedy visit Dallas on
> a Friday (i.e., a regular workday for Lee Oswald and the other Book
> Depository employees), instead of, say, a Saturday or a Sunday.

The rain and the bubble top were bad enough.

> 6.) Another small item that relates to #5 above is something that
> could well have played a very big factor in Oswald pulling off the
> shooting that Friday -- and that is the fact that not only did
> Kennedy's visit to Dallas occur on a workday for Oswald (a Friday),
> but the parade route took JFK's limo past the Book Depository Building
> RIGHT AT LUNCHTIME as well, which meant that most TSBD employees were
> on their normal lunch breaks at that hour of the day (and would have
> been even if Kennedy had not been scheduled to drive by the building
> at noontime).

That's not actually a bad one. The conspirators likely would have
thought about this. Unfortunately thinking, is something that people
do besides Oswald.

What does this 'happenstance' have to do with "not conspiracy"? The
happenstance could have worked for any other person or persons.

CJ

curtjester1

Nov 13, 2008, 11:03:06 AM11/13/08
> Paul L. May- Hide quoted text -

A nicely contrived LNT scenario lacking in proof all the way.

CJ

YoHarvey

Nov 13, 2008, 2:20:13 PM11/13/08
> CJ- Hide quoted text -

Only a die hard conspiracy theorist such as courtjester.....excuse me,
curtjester would make the above statement. Bugliosi gave you 53
pieces of evidence. You simply choose to ignore them. Seen any UFO's
lately?

curtjester1

Nov 13, 2008, 6:19:14 PM11/13/08
> lately?- Hide quoted text -

He might have gave you 53 pieces of evidence, but not me. Vinnie
wouldn't last here, and that's why he wouldn't show up, because his
scenarios wouldn't hold up under real scrutiny. See any Bug's in
your latest cartoons watchings?

CJ

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Nov 13, 2008, 7:08:32 PM11/13/08

>>> "He [Vincent Bugliosi] might have [given] you 53 pieces of evidence, but not me. Vinnie wouldn't last here, and that's why he wouldn't show up, because his scenarios wouldn't hold up under real scrutiny." <<<

All LNers "hold up" under the scrutiny of you conspiracy mongers. And
that's because you conspiracy-happy kooks are, as Vince Bugliosi has
said in several of his 2007 radio interviews, "certifiably psychotic"
when it comes to the topic of the JFK assassination.

Plus, there's always the fact that CTers have no credible evidence of
a conspiracy in the JFK or J.D. Tippit murder cases. None. Not to
mention the fact they have no bullets to support their conspiracy
notions either.

And I love it when a CT-Kook like Curt retorts with the word "False"
when confronted with my #2 item in my "Six Things Made To Order For
LHO" list above (#2 is: "Oswald owned and had ready access to a rifle
in November '63").

The retards in here can't even figure out the fact that my #2 item is
provably true.* Go figure.

* = Side Note To Bud ---

I want to once again say "thanks" to astute LNer Bud for injecting
another accurate term into many of his recent forum posts -- i.e., the
word "retard". Bud has been using that word a lot lately, in lieu of
his trademark term for rabid CT nutjobs, which is "kook".

And, just like "kook", "retard" fits the CT nuts in this asylum to an
absolute tee. Thanks again, Bud.

robcap...@netscape.com

Nov 14, 2008, 12:54:37 PM11/14/08
On Nov 12, 7:47 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> SIX THINGS MADE TO ORDER FOR JFK'S ASSASSIN, LEE HARVEY OSWALD:

> It's time for conspiracy theorists to wake up from their 44-year [now
> 45-year] sleep and realize that there's no credible evidence of anyone
> having shot and killed President Kennedy and Dallas Police Officer
> J.D. Tippit except a screwball named Lee Harvey Oswald, a 24-year-old
> nuthatch who was lucky enough (from his  warped point-of-view) to have
> these six things all align themselves into perfect harmony on November
> 22, 1963:
>
> 1.) He (Oswald) hated America and its Government's representatives.

Did he hate it because he worked for its intelligence services (FBI,
CIA, ONI, etc...)? This is a fable, NO ONE was ever found to
corroborate LHO hated America, he joined the Marines of all places.
Dave, you haven't served have you? Maybe you hate America and its
government (nothing wrong with the second part).

His wife and one of his handlers, De Mohrenschildt, said he loved the
first family.

> 2.) Oswald owned and had ready access to a rifle in November '63.

Another fable the WC and these LNers CAN'T PROVE. I guess they think
if they repeat it enough times it will become fact, but to for them it
doesn't work that way.

They have the issue of him NOT ordering any weapons, the issue of him
NOT ordering the type found in the TSBD, the issue of him ever
receiving any weapon at his P.O. Box, and of course the issue of
anyone ever seeing him with the alleged murder weapon. Guys like Dave
don't let these SMALL details get in the way of their thinking though,
the WC said it is so, so it is so to him.

Dave's motto is "No proof needed here".

> 3.) Oswald worked in a building which just happened to overlook the
> last portion of JFK's motorcade route through Dallas on 11/22/63.

Well so did many others, and until the 19th or 20th, the motorcade was
NOT going to pass near his building. Curry certainly NEVER showed
this section of the motorcade to the SS agents, he stopped at the
beginning of DP and let it be thought it would continue down Main St.

How could LHO plan all of this in 2 or 3 days? Of course, the other
problem is the WC FAILED to prove how LHO learned of the motorcade in
the first place to plan for it. In fact, they found out the opposite,
he was clueless in terms of "what all the fuss was about" on the
morning of 11/22.

Oh well, like I said details NEVER get in the way of Dave's thinking.

> 4.) It stopped raining prior to 12:00 noon on 11/22/63 (hence, the
> bubbletop roof was left off of JFK's limousine for the motorcade drive
> through Dallas). The bubbletop roof was not bulletproof at all, but
> it's quite possible that Oswald wouldn't have known that fact on
> November 22nd. Seeing the roof in place that day, if it continued to
> rain, just might have made Oswald think twice about firing those
> gunshots at the limo.

Who did know? Who made the decision to NOT put it on? It was claimed
by the WC and others it was JFK who told them to leave it off, but
this has NEVER been proven to be the case. They blamed JFK for
telling agents NOT to stand behind him, but this has been shown to be
false many years ago. In fact, it was learned JFK NEVER interfered
with the SS as they knew better than him how to keep him safe.
Unfortunately for him, they CHOSE not to on 11/22/63.

An interesting side note mentioned in David Talbot's "Brothers" was
the fact that RFK was about to take over the SS in the near future.
He thought they were not always on their game, and he probably thought
O'Donnell and the Treasury department were not the best to handle the
functions of this group. This could be another reason for the urgency
to remove JFK when the conspirators did, as once RFK took over they
could have either forgotten getting any cooperation from the SS or
they knew RFK would figure it out immediately.

> 5.) Oswald was lucky enough to have President Kennedy visit Dallas on
> a Friday (i.e., a regular workday for Lee Oswald and the other Book
> Depository employees), instead of, say, a Saturday or a Sunday.

Boy wasn't that lucky, was LHO in charge of JFK's schedule? Who was?

> 6.) Another small item that relates to #5 above is something that
> could well have played a very big factor in Oswald pulling off the
> shooting that Friday -- and that is the fact that not only did
> Kennedy's visit to Dallas occur on a workday for Oswald (a Friday),
> but the parade route took JFK's limo past the Book Depository Building
> RIGHT AT LUNCHTIME as well, which meant that most TSBD employees were
> on their normal lunch breaks at that hour of the day (and would have
> been even if Kennedy had not been scheduled to drive by the building
> at noontime).

More "lucky" breaks for a man who did NOT control JFK's schedule or
could drive. Wow, he was so lucky. He was our first assassin who used
public transportation as a getaway method too if you believe the WC's
version of events.

> The normal time for the warehouse employees to break for lunch at the
> Depository was from 12:00 Noon to 12:45 PM, just exactly the time
> period when President Kennedy was scheduled to drive through Dealey
> Plaza on Friday, November 22nd. That information was confirmed via the
> Warren Commission testimony of Buell Wesley Frazier (the 19-year-old
> who drove Oswald to work on the morning of the assassination):
>
> WESLEY FRAZIER -- "12 o'clock is when we always eat lunch."
> JOSEPH BALL -- "12 to 12:45?"
> FRAZIER -- "Right."
>
> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/frazierb1.htm

Wow, just more lucky breaks for LHO. Too bad the WC could NEVER find
anyone to put LHO on the sixth floor during the time of the shooting.
Or find anyone to ID him as the shooter, but Dave doesn't let these
SMALL details get in his way, oh no, the WC said it happened that way
and that is good enough for him. Who cares about PROOF? Certainly NOT
Dave.

> This meant fewer people staying on the upper Depository floors (i.e.,
> the "warehouse" floors, which were floors 5, 6, and 7), with those
> employees going down to the first-floor "Domino/Lunch Room" or the
> second-floor lunch room (or going outside the building to watch the
> President pass by) during the exact time when Lee Oswald would require
> a VACANT sixth floor in his preparations for shooting the President
> during this Friday lunch period.

Such a shame for the LHO hater Dave that NO ONE was found who SAW LHO
on the sixth floor at the time of the shooting. He just ignores this
FACT!

> For Oswald, the above combination of things was simply a made-to-order
> combination of factors that just fell into his lap on November 22nd,
> 1963, including item numbers 4, 5, and 6 mentioned above, which are
> things that Oswald HIMSELF could not possibly have had any control
> over whatsoever. And even #3 as well, to the extent that Oswald was
> hired at the TSBD on October 15, 1963, which was a full month prior to
> anyone officially announcing the details of JFK's final motorcade
> route through Dallas (which included the turn onto Elm Street in front
> of the Depository).

Being a "Patsy" just fell into his lap on 11/22/63. The CIA was very
concerned about controlling LHO following his return from Russia, but
guess what? They didn't have to "worry" anymore after 11/22/63, did
they?

> Happenstance (and a kook named Lee Harvey) got John F. Kennedy killed.
> Not conspiracy.

Too bad you have NO PROOF to show this is what happened. ALL the
evidence shows conspiracy, and you're paid for diatribe isn't going to
change that FACT.

Gil Jesus

Nov 14, 2008, 2:09:28 PM11/14/08
On Nov 12, 10:47�pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> SIX THINGS MADE TO ORDER FOR JFK'S ASSASSIN, LEE HARVEY OSWALD:

> It's time for conspiracy theorists to wake up from their 44-year [now
> 45-year] sleep and realize that there's no credible evidence of anyone
> having shot and killed President Kennedy and Dallas Police Officer
> J.D. Tippit except a screwball named Lee Harvey Oswald, a 24-year-old
> nuthatch who was lucky enough (from his �warped point-of-view) to have
> these six things all align themselves into perfect harmony on November
> 22, 1963:
>
> 1.) He (Oswald) hated America and its Government's representatives.

Hated America ? A guy who served in the Armed Forces ? The guy who's
country took him back ? The guy who supported the peace movement by
passing out handbills which advocated avoiding war ?

THAT'S the guy who HATED America ?

> 2.) Oswald owned and had ready access to a rifle in November '63.

Since when does rifle ownership make one guilty of murder ?

> 3.) Oswald worked in a building which just happened to overlook the
> last portion of JFK's motorcade route through Dallas on 11/22/63.

Just happened ? More Coincidence Theory.

> 4.) It stopped raining prior to 12:00 noon on 11/22/63 (hence, the
> bubbletop roof was left off of JFK's limousine for the motorcade drive
> through Dallas). The bubbletop roof was not bulletproof at all, but
> it's quite possible that Oswald wouldn't have known that fact on
> November 22nd. Seeing the roof in place that day, if it continued to
> rain, just might have made Oswald think twice about firing those
> gunshots at the limo.

And just how did Oswald know on Thursday night to go to Irving to get
his rifle because the rain would stop before Kennedy came through
Dealey Plaza on Friday ?
How did he know on Thursday night that there'd be no bubbletop on the
car ?

> 5.) Oswald was lucky enough to have President Kennedy visit Dallas on
> a Friday (i.e., a regular workday for Lee Oswald and the other Book
> Depository employees), instead of, say, a Saturday or a Sunday.

Yes, God forbid if Oswald had to shoot him on his day off. He might
have missed.

> 6.) Another small item that relates to #5 above is something that
> could well have played a very big factor in Oswald pulling off the
> shooting that Friday -- and that is the fact that not only did
> Kennedy's visit to Dallas occur on a workday for Oswald (a Friday),
> but the parade route took JFK's limo past the Book Depository Building
> RIGHT AT LUNCHTIME as well, which meant that most TSBD employees were
> on their normal lunch breaks at that hour of the day (and would have
> been even if Kennedy had not been scheduled to drive by the building
> at noontime).

Yes God forbid if Oswald had to shoot him on company time. He might
have missed.

aeffects

Nov 14, 2008, 2:27:42 PM11/14/08

Bugliosi can't even find David Von Pein, what makes you think he knows
a damn thing about this case.... look at Reclaiming History for
example -- pure trash, son.... Remember, above all else; both hands on
the keyboard....

Carry on, hon....

Gil Jesus

Nov 14, 2008, 2:30:59 PM11/14/08
On Nov 12, 11:06 pm, YoHarvey <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Many years ago, Jackie Kennedy had it right when she said “my husband
> didn’t even die
> for civil rights.  He died for some silly little communist”.
>
> Events that occurred in 1963 give us the solution to the mystery of
> the Kennedy
> assassination.
>
> March, 1963 – Lee Harvey Oswald purchases 6.5 MM Manlichter-Carcano
> mail order
> from Kleins Sporting Goods Chicago for $21.95.  This same month, he
> purchases a hand
> pistol.

And this is illegal ?

> March, 1963 – Lee Harvey Oswald is photographed in his backyard by his
> wife displaying these weapons.

And this is illegal ?

> April, 1963 – Lee Harvey Oswald attempts the assassination of General
> Walker,  He fails.

Was he arrested ? Was he charged ?

> Summer, 1963 – Lee Harvey Oswald, in New Orleans starts a Fair Play
> for Cuba
> Committee and passes out pamphlets on the streets.  He engages in
> fisticuffs with
> several anti-Castro Supporters.  He recruits nobody for his committee.

Was he defending himself from an attack by the "Gusanos" ?

> July, 1963 – Lee Harvey Oswald receives letter from the Department of
> the Navy
> refusing to overturn his undesireable discharge.

Gee, this guy really needs to be institutionalized.

> Sept, 1963 – A.P. Reporter Richard Harker interviews Fidel Castro at
> the Brazilian embassy in Havana.  Castro goes on record with “if the
> American Government continues
> attempts on the lives of Cuban Government Officials, they in turn will
> not be safe”.  This
> story appears for the first time on September 9th in the New Orleans
> Times Picayune.  Oswald, a rabid newspaper reader, no doubts see this.

Can you prove that he read this, or are you speculating ?

> September – 1963 – Lee Harvey Oswald goes to Mexico City to obtain
> Visa to Cuba.  He is turned down.

Any photos of him leaving or entering the Cuban Consulate or Soviet
Embassy ?

> September – 1963 – White House announces JFK’s trip to Dallas in
> November.

Was that WHILE Oswald was in Mexico, or BEFORE he left for Mexico ?

> All of these events in Oswalds life occurred BEFORE it was announced
> JFK would visit Dallas in November.

Did Connally fight for the Trade Mart as the site of the luncheon
BEFORE or AFTER the Dallas trip was announced ?

> October – 1963 – Lee Harvey Oswald obtains temporary job at the Texas
> School Book Depository.

Did Oswald get hired BEFORE or AFTER the Trade Mart had been selected
as the place for the luncheon ?

> In the fall of 1963, a devoted Castro Supporter (he wanted to name his
> new baby “Fidel”)
> has his life spiraling out  of control (per brother Robert).  He has
> virtually no money.
> He continues to beat his wife.  She throws him out and he moves into a
> boarding house.

Not true. When he returned from Mexico, he spent time at a YMCA. Then
he obtained a room at 1026 North Beckley.

> Agent Hosty and the FBI are harassing him.  The Navy Department has
> rejected his
> discharge request.  His only assassination attempt has failed.  Lee
> Harvey Oswald, an
> individual who believes he is superior to most has failed at
> everything he has attempted.
> On November 21, he attempts one last reconciliation with his wife.
> She refuses.  On
> November 22, Lee Harvey Oswald had the means, motive and opportunity
> to assassinate
> John F. Kennedy.
>
> He succeeds.

And the motive was ?

> The problem as I see it is most conspiracy theorists have spent 45
> years with ballistics results, wound trajectories, autopsy results at
> the expense of KNOWING Lee Harvey
> Oswald; who he was and what he stood for.  Duncan MacPherson, world
> renowned
> wound ballistic expert has said “the JFK autopsy was business as usual
> but few autopsies
> have ever come under the scrutiny of this one”.  MacPherson went on to
> say that anybody believing JFK was shot from the front knows “little
> about physics and even
> less about ballistics”.  Independent verification of the backyard
> photographs, the autopsy
> x-rays and photographs and the ballistic evidence can result in only
> one opinion.  The
> conspiracy community has been unable to reach ANY conclusions over the
> past 45 years
> for one reason.  The case was solved in 1963.

Did McPhereson examine the body ? Interview medical witnesses ?

>So why did the U. S.
> Government cover
> up the assassination?  Laurence Keenan, 81, retired FBI agent has said
> “I was sent to
> Mexico City to follow up on Oswald’s trail”.  “I was recalled to
> Washington within 3
> days”.  “It was the worst investigation the FBI was ever involved
> in”.  Keenan and the
> American Government knew Lee Harvey Oswald had assassinated the
> President of the
> United States over his loyalty to Fidel Castro and the Cuban
> Revolution.  To avoid any
> confrontation with Cuba and the Soviet Union possibly resulting in a
> nuclear confron-
> tation,  the American people and the world had to be convinced Oswald
> was the sole

Johnson knew within 48 hours of the assassination that no foreign
power was involved.

> Per General Alexander Haig:  “Lyndon Johnson took to his
> grave the knowledge
> Lee Harvey Oswald had killed the President of the United States over
> Cuba”.

Is this the same Haig who thought he was "in charge" when Reagan was
shot ?

Go sit down, YOYO

teach...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2013, 8:59:16 AM10/23/13
What a convenient scenario . . . purely CIRCUMSTANTIAL in the legal sense some half-truths too . . we won't talk about the people who were on the stairs a during those times and never saw the object of your irrational hatred -Lee Oswald running down past them to get to the lunch room in a hurry ? I know Mistaken or liars all of them and MORE coming out from hiding what they know all these years . .I wonder why ??? HUMMM ??

Oswald was all the while KNOWLINGLY (I guess purposely in your mind)leaving TRACEABLE evidence to himself . . . ah . . . like so-called fingerprints on the weapon ? Shell casings, boy how dumb can one be to do that ? WEIRD JUST PLAIN WEIRD sorry does NOT add up. You don't do this without MUCH MUCH INTENSE FORETHOUGHT -a child could understand how traceable all that was supposedly left to be "found" was traceable back to him . . . IF you ignore the other inconsistencies like a weapon that was NEVER PAID FOR I mean The Mannlicher-Carcano. The money order sent by AJ Hidel was never DEPOSITED INTO ANY BANK .. hello ? I know more weird things that we ignore . . I know those are all lies and half-truths . . . jeez . . come back to reality and stop drinking the Kool-aid . .