PART TWO OF DEBATE

tomnln

Mar 14, 2010, 1:46:53 AM3/14/10
In case McAdams don't post this one;

BOTTOM POST;

"John McAdams" <john.m...@marquette.edu> wrote in message
news:qsrop5t9q4t6ptigl...@4ax.com...
> On 13 Mar 2010 18:38:49 -0500, j leyden <JLeyd...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mar 13, 3:23?pm, John McAdams <john.mcad...@marquette.edu> wrote:
>>> I just finished with another debate with Tom Rossley on Anton Batey's
>>> show.
>>>
>>> It was much less congenial than the last one, with Rossley making
>>> several comments that would have got rejected here on the moderated
>>> newsgroup. ?Batey seemed a bit embarrassed by it.
>>>
>>> I'll post the link when I get it.
>>>
>>> .John
>>
>>I'll make a prediction here and now, John. Rossley will claim victory and
>>tell everyone he mopped the floor with you. Of course, you don't gotta
>>post that one.
>>

> Tom can claim victory if he wants, anybody who cares at all can simply
> listen to the debate.
>
> I caught him misrepresenting some sources, and he turned really
> hostile.
>
> He actually embraced Horne's book.
>
> .John
> --------------
> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

After admitting that he had NOT read Horne's book, I'm wondering HOW McAdams
could Reject it ! ! !

It seems that McAdams reaches conclusions BEFORE Gathering the Facts ! ! !

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Mar 14, 2010, 3:47:43 AM3/14/10

>>> "After admitting that he had NOT read [Doug] Horne's book, I'm wondering HOW [John] McAdams could Reject it!!! It seems that McAdams reaches conclusions BEFORE Gathering the Facts!!!" <<<

Nobody needs to read Horne's nonsense to know that his whole 5-volume
series is total malarkey which goes against EVERY PREVIOUS OFFICIAL
GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATION OF THE KENNEDY MURDER.

Besides, Mr. McAdams doesn't need to read all five of Horne's fantasy
volumes, because the main thrust of all of those volumes is right
there in the ARRB Memos that Horne wrote from 1996 to 1998.

And there's certainly enough laughable stuff in these memos [linked
below] to convince any reasonable, rational person that Douglas P.
Horne was thoroughly brainwashed by David S. Lifton:

http://history-matters.com/archive/contents/arrb/contents_arrb_staff-memos.htm

As I wrote in a prior Internet posting, my guess is that the entire 5-
member panel which headed up the Assassination Records Review Board
was very likely totally embarrassed by Douglas P. Horne's ridiculous
memos.

And as I also stated previously, it's also my guess that Horne was
very lucky he wasn't tossed out the front door by one of the top-level
members of the ARRB once it became common knowledge where Horne was
going with his ludicrous "Humes Altered The Body" and "Altered
Zapruder Film" hogwash.

Horne was extremely fortunate, IMO, to have been given the space in
the ARRB report he was given (in the form of "memos"), because those
memos certainly do not deserve to take up ANY space at all within the
contents of a U.S. Government report (or any of its addendums).

Horne's memos (and book) belong in only one place -- an incinerator.

THE CLAPTRAP OF DOUGLAS P. HORNE:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0e2e36113ce98e6b

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/155a3a578f5005f5

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2bdfb1d377432d7e

McADAMS VS. KOOK ROSSLEY (SECOND DEBATE)(MARCH 13, 2010):

Part 1:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=yjoVcZ9H_PA

tomnln

Mar 18, 2010, 12:33:56 AM3/18/10
In case McAdams don't post this one;

The answer was supplied by Anton. (while I was searching my notes)

It was also answered in the Frst Debate.

Are ALL LN's as S-L-O-W at Learning as you & McAdams?