"Rewriting History"

dcwi...@netscape.net

Aug 23, 2007, 1:46:49 AM8/23/07

At Barnes & Noble. Opened book to passage on Mrs Markham. Wanted to
see
how scrupulous lawyer would reconcile Mrs Markham's description of
gunman's path with differing path described by Davises. Avidly read
that
fearful Mrs M opened her eyes to see gunman cutting across Davises
lawn.
Put "Rewriting History" down. It was Davises who said that. Mrs M
showed
the Commission (v3p312 & v17p228) how she saw the gunman stop on the
*sidewalk* when he got to the southeast *corner* of 10th & Patton (see
the
"X" on CE 521), before he turned up Patton. He did not, according to
her,
cut across the yard. On this point, she was consistent. On 12/2/63,
she
told the SS, "He walked down the sidewalk & when he got to the corner
of
Patton & 10th, he saw me".

dw

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Aug 23, 2007, 2:00:31 AM8/23/07
Any other ridiculously-silly hairs you'd care to split, Don? I've got
about three left on my balding head. Maybe you could split those too.

Mrs. Markham is crystal-clear in her WC testimony as to the route
Oswald took as he fled the Tippit shooting scene.

And even if she was NOT clear on this issue, we KNOW the route taken
by LHO via several other witnesses....unless you truly think that
Callaway, et al, are ALL liars too.

MARKHAM -- "He ran back, turned and came back down 10th to Patton
Street. He cut across Patton Street like this."

BELIN -- "Heading toward what street?"

MARKHAM -- "Toward Jefferson."

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/markham1.htm

Question: Why is Donald Willis so adamant about exonerating an
obviously-guilty police killer? Just....why?

tomnln

Aug 23, 2007, 2:02:09 AM8/23/07
What do you think about Markhan stating Tippit was killed at 1:06?

SEE http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Any other ridiculously-silly hairs you'd care to split, Don? I've got
> about three left on my balding head. Maybe you could split those too.
>

> Mrs. Markham is crystal-clear near the end of her WC testimony in 1964

David Von Pein

Aug 23, 2007, 2:10:32 AM8/23/07
>>> "What do you think about Markhan [sic] stating Tippit was killed at 1:06?" <<<

Right on cue....one hair-splitter tailgating another one. Lovely.

I wonder if the following word is in Tom's dictionary? (We know for
sure that "Patsy" is on EVERY page of his dictionary, though.).....

http://mw1.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/approximately

tomnln

Aug 23, 2007, 2:20:29 AM8/23/07
Is this your Denial that Markhan said Tippit was killed at 1:06?

WHY do you FEAR your own evidence/testimony so much?

http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Aug 23, 2007, 2:25:05 AM8/23/07
>>> "Is this your denial that Markhan [sic; again] said Tippit was killed at 1:06?" <<<

Who's "Markhan"?

I'll do my CTer imitation for just a moment here and split a few hairs
of my own (after all, fair is fair, right?) --- Helen Markham never
said J.D. Tippit was murdered at "1:06". Not even via this affidavit
did she say that.....

http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit1.gif

cdddraftsman

Aug 23, 2007, 4:36:33 AM8/23/07

Rossley thinks she could of seen her watch as she had her hands over
her eyes
, shows what a D U N C E can do to be a disloyal American to boot .
Time to take
your drugs Rossley and turn on the Three Stooges ! ..........tl

tomnln

Aug 23, 2007, 1:56:39 PM8/23/07
http://whokilledjfk.net/catch_of_the_day.htm

First line Clearly states "1:06"

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Aug 23, 2007, 1:59:03 PM8/23/07
lowery you gnorant SLUT;

She put her hands over her eyes when the killer walked toward her.

You Really don't know your own evidence/testimony do you Lousy?

Not to worry....that's why I'm here.

WHO is tom lowery?>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/tom_lowery.htm

Porno Queen ALL in his own words.

"cdddraftsman" <cdddra...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

dcwi...@netscape.net

Aug 23, 2007, 2:42:38 PM8/23/07
On Aug 22, 11:00 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Any other ridiculously-silly hairs you'd care to split, Don? I've got
> about three left on my balding head. Maybe you could split those too.
>
> Mrs. Markham is crystal-clear in her WC testimony as to the route
> Oswald took as he fled the Tippit shooting scene.

Indeed, she was, David. Check page 312 of her testimony. Ball asks
her to be crystal-clear as to where the man was standing when "he
looked" at her, & asks her to put an "X" on the spot where he was
standing, on CE 521, a picture of the corner of the intersection of
10th & Patton. Look at 521: the "X" is on the sidewalk right at the
corner. In other words, according to Mrs M, the man walked straight
down the sidewalk to the intersection, did not cut across lawns & run
thru bushes, COULD NOT HAVE DISCARDED HULLS IN SAID BUSHES, which I
think is the main point to be made here. And your hero Bugliosi
altered this part of her testimony. I'd say he *knew* it was pretty
important! And he just didn't want to hear it....
dw

> And even if she was NOT clear on this issue, we KNOW the route taken
> by LHO via several other witnesses....unless you truly think that
> Callaway, et al, are ALL liars too.

"Too"? Did I say Mrs M was a liar here? You "KNOW" the others are
right? How? You have a camcorder version of the incident? You &
Bugliosi simply want to brush all disagreements under the rug. Well,
yes, it's your prerogative to *ignore* them, but you can't alter
testimony, sorry.... Well, then again, I guess you can, & he did, but
we can fact-check your "facts"....

> MARKHAM -- "He ran back, turned and came back down 10th to Patton
> Street. He cut across Patton Street like this."
>
> BELIN -- "Heading toward what street?"
>
> MARKHAM -- "Toward Jefferson."
>
> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/markham1.htm
>
> Question: Why is Donald Willis so adamant about exonerating an
> obviously-guilty police killer? Just....why?

The cop killer apparently got away, tho what I've gleaned from the
various testimonies & evidence doesn't quite rule out that Oswald
could have been the killer, just that the evidence was twisted to make
the case against him stronger. Well, the Commission ignored it in the
above case, Bugliosi twisted it....

David Von Pein

Aug 23, 2007, 5:48:59 PM8/23/07
>>> "The cop killer apparently got away..." <<<

No, he didn't. The cop killer was Oswald (quite obviously). And he was
caught just half-an-hour later while trying to plug more cops. And he
is now burning in the fiery pits for all eternity (speaking
metaphorically only, mind you).

So, indeed, justice was certainly served.

>>> "Bugliosi twisted it." <<<

Nobody could possibly twist and distort evidence like you CT-Kooks
manage to do 24/7. It's absolutely sickening. Always has been.

=============================

A TIPPIT "SUMMING UP"...........

ONE killer seen at the murder scene by EVERY witness who SAW THE
ACTUAL SHOOTING (Clemons doesn't qualify in that category and
everybody knows it).

ONE person seen dumping shells near the corner of 10th/Patton.

ONE person seen by Callaway, Guinyard, Patterson, et al, running WITH
GUN IN HAND from the scene of the crime.

OSWALD'S shells on the ground.

OSWALD'S gun that he has on him when arrested linked to those shells.

MULTIPLE witnesses IDing Oswald as that ONE person doing all of the
above things.

And yet CT-Kooks don't think it's likely that Oswald killed Tippit.

Dream on. Maybe some day you'll wake up. But I wouldn't bet the ranch
on it.

=============================

THE TIPPIT MURDER AND THE HILARIOUS DEFENSE OF LEE HARVEY OSWALD:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/85fe573544d89f90

dcwi...@netscape.net

Aug 23, 2007, 9:47:12 PM8/23/07
On Aug 23, 2:48 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> No, he didn't. The cop killer was Oswald (quite obviously). And he was
> caught just half-an-hour later while trying to plug more cops. And he
> is now burning in the fiery pits for all eternity (speaking
> metaphorically only, mind you).

Along with Fritz & Sorrels, who helped plan Dealey & Oak Cliff. O
seemed to have helped out in Dealey, yes, even if he didn't fire a
rifle....

> So, indeed, justice was certainly served.

Partially....

> Nobody could possibly twist and distort evidence like you CT-Kooks
> manage to do 24/7. It's absolutely sickening. Always has been.

Thank you for admitting--in a rather tortuous way, admittedly--that
Bugliosi did his own twisting, even if he doesn't twist evidence
"like" us! He puts a different, uh, twist on it, eh?
dw
And do you really need that "absolutely"?

> =============================
>
> A TIPPIT "SUMMING UP"...........
>
> ONE killer seen at the murder scene by EVERY witness who SAW THE
> ACTUAL SHOOTING (Clemons doesn't qualify in that category and
> everybody knows it).
>
> ONE person seen dumping shells near the corner of 10th/Patton.

Not by Mrs M, who testified that the guy never even got *near* the
area where the hulls were "found".... And not by, say, Benavides, who
supposedly passed on info like this ("dumping shells") to Poe who
passed it on to Hill, who radioed "automatic". That one little word
on the radio deep-sixes this latter tall tale. And the Davises said
that they saw the gunman only *after* she shouted, so they didn't see
anyone running thru bushes either! (Look at both their testimonies!)
If they then saw him, it was on the sidewalk--as that "X" on the photo
pinpointed [notice you didn't respond to that]--at the corner of 10th
& Patton. So it's not bloody likely Benavides, Davis or Davis saw any
emptying or dumping of hulls. Guinyard, I don't know....

> ONE person seen by Callaway, Guinyard, Patterson, et al, running WITH
> GUN IN HAND from the scene of the crime.

Mrs M said the person immediately pocketed the gun.

> OSWALD'S shells on the ground.

See above!

> OSWALD'S gun that he has on him when arrested linked to those shells.

See above!

> MULTIPLE witnesses IDing Oswald as that ONE person doing all of the
> above things.

Yeah, and being in two places at once--running down Jefferson &
running across a field to an alley (as Mrs M repeatedly said)....

> And yet CT-Kooks don't think it's likely that Oswald killed Tippit.

And LN-Kooks see a shooter in two places at once....

David Von Pein

Aug 24, 2007, 12:11:14 AM8/24/07

Good Lord, what a bunch of nonsense, Don.

Somebody call Nurse Ratched.

dcwi...@netscape.net

Aug 25, 2007, 1:57:50 AM8/25/07
On Aug 23, 9:11 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Good Lord, what a bunch of nonsense, Don.
>
> Somebody call Nurse Ratched.

Again, no response to the definitive deep-sixing of Bugliosi's false
notion that Mrs M testified that the killer cut across the lawn,
forged thru the bushes. Do you, like Bugliosi, still subscribe to
this lie? Fortunately, it doesn't matter if you do or don't, anyone
can check her testimony & the CE which disproves the passage in Da
Bedbug's lion, er lyin' book....
dw