OSWALD ON THE RADIO

David Von Pein

Jul 13, 2008, 1:15:11 AM7/13/08

David Von Pein

Jul 14, 2008, 11:57:12 PM7/14/08

>>> "Can we compare his voice technically with the TV statements "I am a patsy" and see if Armstrong is right about two Oswalds?" <<<

LOL. As if any voice tests are needed to know the answer to that
inquiry.

Were Marguerite, Marina, Robert O., and little Junie "in" on the "2
Oswalds" nonsense too? How were they all fooled so easily? Does
Armstrong say?

They don't get much sillier than Armstrong's absurdities. (Unless your
name is Andersen, that is...with secret compartments in the limo for
JFK doubles to pop up out of.)

Anyway, if you want to compare the voices, here are the audio files to
do it:

OSWALD IN AUGUST 1963:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y_PFk6wC8oI

OSWALD IN NOVEMBER 1963 ("I'M JUST A PATSY"):
http://www.box.net/shared/5mto6y3w4k