The Absurdity of Anthony Marsh..

1 view

eca...@tx.rr.com

Feb 27, 2007, 4:05:49 AM2/27/07
-----MARSH ON-----
"1 Hole + 1 Hole + 1 Hole does not always
have to add up to 1 bullet. In other cases
3 holes indicate 3 bullets."
-----MARSH OFF-----

Tony your absurdity never ceases
to amaze.. A hole in the coat,
shirt, and back that don't line
up equals a bunched coat. Next
you incredibly wish to have a
a drawing overrule photos.
Astonishing..

Ed 0301Feb2707

On Feb 25, 12:23 pm, Anthony Marsh <anthony_ma...@comcast.net> wrote:

> [...]
> > can get a WCC/MC/FMJ bullet at 2000fps (approx.) to stop inside a
>
> I never said a 2000 fps WCC/M-C/FMJ bullet. In fact many times I have
> told other conspiracy believers that Humes's theory about a shallow
> entry is impossible for a WCC/M-C/FMJ bullet. Such a shallow entry has
> happened many times with other calibers such as a .45 or .22. If they
> want to imagine some other caliber then such a thing could happen, but
> then they'd have other problems with their theories, such as where the
> shot came from and what happened to the bullet, and all the damage that
> we know did happen in Kennedy's neck.
> And as far as shooting some people up with a WCC/M-C/FMJ bullet and
> getting the bullet to stop inside them, that is exactly what you WC
> defenders claim happened to Connally, the bullet stopping and getting
> stuck in his thigh and then falling out on its own. That is also what
> Humes et al theorized about the Kennedy back wound. And you call them
> competent?
>
> > person's back/neck without having that bullet hit any "bony
> > protuberances" en route, AND without leaving many fragments behind in
> > its wake.
>
> Where did you come up with the idea of many fragments left behind in its
> wake? That did not happen in the JFK back wound.
>
> > And then try doing it TWICE to the very same victim -- which is what
> > is really required in this (JFK) case. Because doing it just once
> > ain't gonna cut it. You need TWO bullets like that to vanish inside
> > JFK, while causing no damage.
>
> There have been many cases of a person having more than one bullet left
> in the body. I propose no such solution in the JFK case.
>

> > Good luck. (Times two.)

> > I'm fully aware of Mr. Fuhrman's anti-SBT theory. And he's dead
> > wrong...for many reasons. Here's precisely why he's dead wrong.....
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4c7616a35ac60e22

> > But more often than not...it is.
>
> > And in the "Bullet Holes Don't Line Up" scenario, not only is the
> > simplest explanation the correct one, it is the ONLY POSSIBLE
> > EXPLANATION, unless you can prove massive fakery and skullduggery.
>
> But again you misuse Occam's Razor. It is not the simplest explanation
> only because you propose it.
>
> > Can you do that in this case?
>
> There is no need to prove massive fakery and skulduggery. There is some
> and I am one of the few to prove it. But again that idea is a crutch for
> weak minds. Deal with the facts.
>
> > Didn't think so.

> > There's nothing like over-complicating the uncomplicated, is there?
> > CTers are known for it.
>
> > But the last time I checked, 1 Hole + 1 Hole + 1 Hole will still equal
> > 1 bullet (i.e., the SAME bullet) going through every one of those
> > three holes -- even in most Quantum Mechanics classrooms.
>
> 1 Hole + 1 Hole + 1 Hole does not always have to add up to 1 bullet. In
> other cases 3 holes indicate 3 bullets.- Hide quoted text -

lazu...@webtv.net

Feb 27, 2007, 4:59:40 PM2/27/07
Hi ya Ed- for once we agree. a modern miracle indeed. Around these parts
we just call him Tony" thicker than cream cheese Marsh".

David Von Pein

Feb 27, 2007, 5:47:39 PM2/27/07
Exactly Ed.

The whole "hole" controversy is a "hole" lot of talk about absolutely
nothing important (or reasonable).

I'm still trying to figure out what the CT-Kooks' alternative scenario
is when they argue "The Holes Don't Line Up Right". Anybody know?

Is this photo supposedly "fake"?.....

http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/images/BE5_HI.jpg

Or, lacking that, was JFK shot TWICE in the back? If so, where's
evidence of the SECOND bullet hole in his back that would equate with
the CTer version of the LOWER BACK WOUND (based strictly on the jacket
hole)? Plus, where's the SECOND hole in the shirt and jacket?

What makes infinitely more sense is the "1 + 1 + 1 = 1 Bullet (The
SAME Bullet) had to go through all three holes" scenario...which is,
of course, the way things happened on Elm St. on 11/22.

Any other theory is just unsupportable tripe being put forth by people
who WANT there to be something "suspicious" about this assassination.

lazu...@webtv.net

Feb 27, 2007, 6:44:54 PM2/27/07
The shirt was held in place by JFK's back brace. The tight fitting
shirt, did not/could not "bunch up". The hole in the shirt is at about
T3. The hole in the jacket is at about T3. The holes line up, therefore
the wound was at T3, where all the evidence, including the autopsy
photograph, the autopsy posterior body chart, and the Death Certificate
place it.
Old Laz, straight shooter

eca...@tx.rr.com

Feb 28, 2007, 3:46:36 AM2/28/07