Sony release new piece of fucking shit....

YoHarvey

Feb 13, 2009, 11:20:43 PM2/13/09

David Von Pein

Feb 14, 2009, 12:39:41 AM2/14/09

LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL.

Hilarious!!

YoHarvey

Feb 14, 2009, 12:53:46 PM2/14/09
On Feb 14, 12:39 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL.
>
> Hilarious!!

roflmao, roflmao, roflmao, roflmao.

A very amusing video given one star by various CT's. Is this not
typical? Dumb, ignorant people rarely have a sense of humor roflmao.

aeffects

Feb 14, 2009, 1:16:47 PM2/14/09

yeah.... you Lone Nutter-trolls are starring each others posts, your
only exposure to the outside world... however the Onion Network is a
kick....

I'm surprised .john and aaj allow surfing the web, must be a once a
month venture into the great unknown for ya, eh?

tims...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2009, 6:47:20 PM2/14/09
On Feb 14, 3:20 pm, YoHarvey <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.theonion.com/content/video/sony_releases_new_stupid_piece_of

Hi Yo,

LOL! That's hilarious! It's a pity that we can't get these guys to
review tomnln's website. :-)

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

David Von Pein

Feb 15, 2009, 12:29:24 AM2/15/09

I thought my friends over at HTF [Home Theater Forum] would enjoy this
very funny video too. And they are:

www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/after-hours-lounge/282583-hilarious-video-onion-website.html

www.theonion.com/content/video/sony_releases_new_stupid_piece_of

lazu...@webtv.net

Feb 16, 2009, 4:35:20 AM2/16/09
Is this the Bugliosi-Hanks-Paxson project?