JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 168)

David Von Pein

Oct 31, 2011, 8:47:25 PM10/31/11

ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 168):

MISC. KENNEDY VIDEOS:
http://www.britishpathe.com/results.php?search=JFK

"LOVE FIELD" (1992 FILM):
http://Classic--Movies.blogspot.com/2011/10/love-field.html

JACKIE KENNEDY IN FORT WORTH:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/61311824f7820f0c

CHARLES BREHM:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/231d0de44157417a

HAROLD WEISBERG:
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2011/10/harold-weisberg.html
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/79e1eaa2a68571c9

MARK LANE:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,5328.msg122365.html#msg122365

ROBERT GRODEN:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5c045b6cda53166d

G. PAUL CHAMBERS:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,5241.msg122434.html#msg122434

RUTH PAINE, LINNIE RANDLE, AND LEE OSWALD'S DEPOSITORY JOB:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,5305.msg121342.html#msg121342

ACOUSTICS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/fd0668ca57dc1a0b
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/acfe4aa4b8e74ff3

COMMISSION EXHIBIT 399:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2f5af6cd2aaee2b6
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f3e6947522127750
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a2ca867762054642
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c6e744733b0bbef5

MORE POSTS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/163600598171da2c
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f99d93cb46a23f84
http://www.jfkhistoryforum.com/index.php?topic=161.msg1317#msg1317
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,5328.msg122276.html#msg122276

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Nov 1, 2011, 1:00:19 PM11/1/11

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/d6357099e1d7c25e

There is also the Warren Commission testimony of one of Connally's
doctors, Charles Gregory, which is testimony that a CTer like Bob
Harris would certainly want to avoid in his zeal to believe that a
nurse picked up a bullet in the operating room:

DR. GREGORY -- "We were disconcerted by not finding a missile at all.
Here was our patient with three discernible wounds, and no missile
within him of sufficient magnitude to account for them, and we
suggested that someone ought to search his belongings and other areas
where he had been to see if it could be identified or found, rather."

--------

Now, let's just imagine for a second that Robert Harris is correct,
and that a nurse had picked up a whole bullet that fell out of
Governor Connally----

Given those circumstances, PLUS the conditions that Dr. Gregory
described in the testimony I just quoted above (i.e., "We suggested
that someone ought to search his belongings and other areas where he
had been to see if it could be...found"), don't you think that just
maybe the nurse with the bullet would have spoken up and said to Dr.
Gregory (or somebody) -- "Oh, yes. I picked up a bullet off the floor
in the OR"?

Instead, the nurse never says a word when such a search of Connally's
belongings is made on 11/22/63. (Or would Harris like to believe that
NO SUCH SEARCH at all was made on Nov. 22nd?)

Bottom Line Truth:

No bullet was found in the operating room.

The only bullet associated in any way at all with John Connally's
gunshot injuries is Bullet CE399. And I think even Robert Harris knows
this to be true (even if he won't admit it).

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/connally-bullet-fragments.html

aeffects

Nov 1, 2011, 1:35:07 PM11/1/11
On Oct 31, 5:47 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip>

no advertising dipso! you know the rules...

David Von Pein

Nov 5, 2011, 6:33:34 AM11/5/11

aeffects

Nov 5, 2011, 6:20:33 PM11/5/11
On Nov 5, 3:33 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<SNIP>

NO ADVERTISING DUFUS....

David Von Pein

Nov 5, 2011, 8:18:08 PM11/5/11

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/9c8ca744220ebfc3

>>> "To think that someone who was known to intelligence agencies for years could, with a twelve-dollar gun and a newspaper telling him the motorcade route, murder the most famous and powerful person in the world without anyone anywhere helping him in any way makes no sense at all." <<<

No, Pamela [Brown], the "Oswald Alone" scenario is the one that makes
by far the MOST sense. And, moreover, it's the ONLY scenario (or
"theory") that is supported by the EVIDENCE in the case. And you that,
too. You have to know it. You're just giving your "opinion", which is
something John McAdams talks about at his new page on his JFK site,
here:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/opinions.htm

"Opinions are like armpits. Everybody has a couple, and they
all stink." -- John McAdams; 2011

------------

SIX THINGS MADE TO ORDER FOR LEE HARVEY OSWALD:

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/six-things-made-to-order-for-lho.html

aeffects

Nov 6, 2011, 11:30:14 AM11/6/11
On Nov 5, 4:18 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip>

no advertising moron....
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Nov 8, 2011, 11:41:05 PM11/8/11

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/135246c5382efe7b

BUD SAID:

>>> "As some of you may know, Ben Holmes is a conspiracy monger who hides out (literally) at alt.conspiracy.jfk. In a recent exchange with .John [McAdams] there, Ben called .John a liar, and then went on to produce evidence proving what he said to be 100% correct. Here is the exchange ----- John [McAdams]: "Actually, no. He thought the shots came from behind him." .... Ben Holmes: "You're lying, John. (And although I know you'll snip this - You've been truly caught out on this one) "I thought the shot had come from the garden directly behind me, that it was on an elevation from where I was as I was right on the curb. I do not recall looking toward the Texas School Book Depository. I looked back in the vacinity [sic] of the garden." " .... As anyone can plainly see .John said the witness [Bill Newman] said the shots came from behind him and Ben produced corroboration to what .John said, yet [Ben] still called him a liar." <<<

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Typical behavior from Benjamin Holmes, to be sure.

And it's remarkable how the CTers will twist and turn the comments
(and/or testimony) of certain witnesses to suit their pro-CT needs and
desires--with William Newman being a good example.

Newman, as discussed at these forums not long ago, is really a pretty
decent witness for the "LN" side, when all is said and done, with
Newman not supporting the "Grassy Knoll assassin" theory at all. He
clearly marked a map in 1986 with the location where he thought he
heard the shots coming from--and that mark he put on that map isn't
anywhere near the famous picket fence on the Knoll. Newman's mark is
much closer to the TSBD, in fact:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-J-9dQKSBxDg/TiQ8lcoouoI/AAAAAAAAc8A/v9sv1iXhi98/s1600/William-Newman-Map-1986-Mock-Trial.png

http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/07/william-newman.html

http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2010/11/bill-and-gayle-newman.html

aeffects

Nov 9, 2011, 1:13:49 PM11/9/11
On Nov 8, 8:41 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/th...

> DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
>
> Typical behavior from Benjamin Holmes, to be sure.
>
> And it's remarkable how the CTers will twist and turn the comments
> (and/or testimony) of certain witnesses to suit their pro-CT needs and
> desires--with William Newman being a good example.
>
> Newman, as discussed at these forums not long ago, is really a pretty
> decent witness for the "LN" side, when all is said and done, with
> Newman not supporting the "Grassy Knoll assassin" theory at all. He
> clearly marked a map in 1986 with the location where he thought he
> heard the shots coming from--and that mark he put on that map isn't
> anywhere near the famous picket fence on the Knoll. Newman's mark is
> much closer to the TSBD, in fact:
>
> http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-J-9dQKSBxDg/TiQ8lcoouoI/AAAAAAAAc8A/v9sv1iX...
>
> http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/07/william-newman.html
>
> http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2010/11/bill-and-gayle-newman.html

my goodness troll, you're feeling CT heat these days? Hammered,
recently in all directions by Mark Lane.... oh-wee! Ya need to rewrite
ALL history moron, conspiracy is indeed alive and well....
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Nov 10, 2011, 7:44:49 AM11/10/11

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/06004bfb258c6ddf

TONY MARSH SAID:

>>> "Why do you ignore his [William Newman's] very first statement to Jay Watson? Is that because you don't know how to find videos on YouTube?" <<<

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Ignored it? Are you nuts and/or retarded, Marsh? I've had that Watson/
Newman footage on my YouTube channels for years (and not the REVERSED
version of the videotape that you linked to, BTW; that version you
provided has been reversed to [sneakily] make it look as though Bill
Newman is pointing to his right temple when talking about the head
shot vs. his left temple, which is where Newman actually pointed).
Here's the properly-oriented WFAA-TV footage with Bill Newman:

http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2010/11/bill-and-gayle-newman.html

David Von Pein

Nov 23, 2011, 4:32:44 PM11/23/11

COMMON-SENSE QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"John McAdams’ book ["JFK Assassination Logic"] is the final
nail in the coffin of conspiracy theorists. .... If John McAdams’ book
is read in conjunction with the excellent books mentioned earlier in
this review [second link below], the JFK assassination will be no
mystery at all." -- Mel Ayton

http://Quoting-Common-Sense.blogspot.com

http://hnn.us/articles/mel-ayton-review-jfk-assassination-logic-how-think-about-claims-conspiracy-potomac-books-20

aeffects

Nov 24, 2011, 3:53:56 AM11/24/11
> http://hnn.us/articles/mel-ayton-review-jfk-assassination-logic-how-t...

off your knees moron, no need to ruin those lone nut kneepads, .john
isn't in the house.... LMFAO!

David Von Pein

Nov 27, 2011, 4:35:17 PM11/27/11

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/1f5a9f323cbabce7/ba7f05d51850f679?#ba7f05d51850f679

W. ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

>>> "He [Ruby] jumped in front of all the reporters to shoot Oswald on Sunday. That was his LAST CHANCE to complete his mission." <<<

DAVID R. VON PEIN SAID:

Why is that?

Didn't he know any Deputy Sheriffs at the County Jail? Surely he could
have also maneuvered his way into the County Jail, via his sandwich
runs and back-slapping and "free drink" offers, to plug Oswald
sometime after November 24.

But all of the talk about a pre-arranged "hit" on Oswald on Nov. 24 at
City Hall is totally destroyed (and always will be) when we examine
the details of HOW Ruby shot LHO.

After studying the details of the "Ruby Shoots LHO" scenario, there is
simply no way that a REASONABLE person can believe the murder was
anything but spontaneous and spur-of-the-moment on Sunday morning.

That's not to say that perhaps Ruby didn't think about plugging Oswald
at some earlier time--on Friday night or maybe Saturday too. But the
way things unfolded on SUNDAY just scream "happenstance"--not
"conspiracy".

http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/how-did-jack-ruby-enter-basement.html

David Von Pein

Dec 4, 2011, 10:08:47 PM12/4/11

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/6cdb23fdf8577f07/472e638b5ae4df9c?#472e638b5ae4df9c

JOHN McADAMS SAID:

>>> "He [Jack Ruby] was all over the place. He was trying to find somebody from KLIF, and get the studio line." <<<

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Yes, and also on Friday night, Ruby even helped Ike Pappas get an
interview with DA Henry Wade for Pappas' WNEW radio station in New
York.

During Wade's November 24 news conference (after Oswald had been
killed), Pappas and Wade even discuss the fact that Ruby was hanging
around City Hall. In fact, Ike Pappas even uses the words "he seemed
to be all over this place". You can hear Pappas' remarks at about the
15:00 mark of the video below:

http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/09/henry-wade-press-conference-11-24-63.html

David Von Pein

Dec 11, 2011, 10:27:17 PM12/11/11

#1 (Wade) -- He never saw a WHOLE BULLET at the hospital, and you know
it, Bob. He was talking about FRAGMENTS. If the word "bullet" was used
to describe the fragments, it's exactly the same type of semantics
error that was made by Sibert & O'Neill in their FBI report concerning
the supposed "missile" that they saw during JFK's autopsy. But Sibert
later admitted that "No large bullet of any kind...was found" during
the President's autopsy. (That's a verbatim quote from James Sibert on
June 30, 2005; listen to him say it at the link below. And yes, I know
I changed the subject a bit there, but only to demonstrate how easily
that SAME type of "bullet"/"fragment" mistake can occur, and DID occur
elsewhere in the very same murder investigation.)

Sibert Interview:
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/07/interview-with-james-sibert.html

#2 (Nolan) -- Bobby Nolan, like Wade, never saw any WHOLE BULLET at
Parkland Hospital on 11/22/63. And even HE admitted that very fact to
YOU, didn't he, Bob (in a telephone interview you had with him)?
Correct me if I'm wrong about that, but didn't Nolan say he NEVER
OPENED THE ENVELOPE that he took to the DPD and gave to Will Fritz?
Therefore, how can he know for certain WHAT was inside that envelope
(CE842)?

#3 (Stinson) -- I'm going to need a refresher on Stinson's
observations concerning this supposed "extra bullet" matter, Bob.
Frankly, I just plain forgot what his role is in this. Did Stinson
supposedly see an extra whole bullet too?

#4 (Bell) -- Nurse Audrey Bell is ON TAPE telling the world that the
handwriting we see on the envelope in CE842 (which is clearly and
plainly marked "Bullet fragments" from Connally's "Right arm") is
Audrey Bell's own handwriting. She said she positively recognized her
own writing on that foreign body envelope. And I think she also stated
that she did not handle (and write on) more than ONE such envelope on
11/22/63. So your theory about Bell is moribund on that basis alone.
Naturally, you have other ideas. But, as usual, you can't PROVE that
any hanky-panky was going on with any "erased" initials on CE842. And
I think Mike Williams did a fairly decent job of debunking your
"erased initials" theory many months ago at another forum.

Sum total --- Bob Harris cannot prove that ANYONE actually SAW an
extra "whole bullet" at Parkland Memorial Hospital on November 22,
1963.

And, of course, the only "official" evidence in the case indicates
that the only whole "bullet" that was found at Parkland that day that
was in any way connected to the wounding of JFK and/or John B.Connally
was CE399. And nobody has been able to PROVE that that bullet was
planted or used as a substitute for any other bullet. CTers can
pretend that they've "proven" that CE399 is a fraudulent bullet, but
even Bob Harris knows that nobody has truly PROVEN that 399 is phony.
Let's face it -- the CTers of the world just flat-out WANT CE399 to be
fraudulent. Therefore, in their eyes, it is.

But the chain of possession of a WHOLE BULLET going from the hands of
Tomlinson, to Wright, to Johnsen, to Rowley, to Todd, to Frazier IS
INTACT -- and it always has been intact. None of those men ever said
anything that breaks that consistent chain. Each man received a whole
bullet from the previous man in the chain. That establishes a CHAIN OF
POSSESSION for the stretcher bullet.

Yes, most conspiracists think that the lack of Johnsen's and Rowley's
initials on CE399 constitutes a break in the chain. But, as John
McAdams has pointed out numerous times in the past, that just simply
is not so. The chain isn't broken due to a lack of marking the
evidence. There are other ways to establish the chain of possession,
and that's been done by the FBI, in asking each man in the "chain" if
they did, in fact, receive a bullet from the previous person in the
chain. And that chain is, indeed, intact. Whether the conspiracy
theorists like it or not.

And Elmer Todd DID mark Bullet CE399. We know he marked it, because
there's FBI documentation that tells us he marked it. And, no, I'm not
willing to concede that the FBI was playing fast and loose with the
words we find in CE2011. And my recent battles with Jim DiEugenio
regarding Darrell Tomlinson and his role in CE2011 should prove
something to at least a few CTers -- that being: the FBI did not lie
about Tomlinson when the FBI said in CE2011 that Tomlinson said that
CE399 resembled the stretcher bullet. And even Robert Harris has now
acknowledged the fact that the FBI did not lie about that.

Therefore, why should anyone really think that CE2011 contains ANY
lies at all (including the section in that document which reveals that
Elmer Todd positively identified his own initials on Bullet CE399)?

The initials that are visible on CE399 (even via the NARA's high-
quality color photos) are very difficult to discern (IMO). I can
hardly make out anyone's initials on that bullet. I can see some faint
markings, but they ARE hard to see. That's a fact. So why is it so
hard to believe that perhaps Todd put his mark on the bullet in such a
way where his initials are even MORE difficult to find than are Bob
Frazier's or Cunningham's or Killion's? Perhaps Todd didn't mark it as
"deeply" into the surface of the bullet as those other men did. Who
can know for sure?

But one thing I do know (because this fact exists in the written
record of this case) -- On June 24, 1964, Elmer Todd said he SAW HIS
OWN INITIALS on CE399. And before you're willing to claim that the
"Todd" portion of CE2011 is a complete lie, Bob, you might want to
think about what you were forced to admit on December 9, 2011 -- you
admitted on that date that the FBI actually told the TRUTH about
Darrell Tomlinson. That admission should make you pause at least for a
few extra seconds before you make any further claims of FBI misconduct
concerning that SAME document known as Commission Exhibit #2011.