I know the truth

François Carlier

Nov 17, 2008, 4:23:36 PM11/17/08
Hello everybody,

On Black Op Radio, they (James Di Eugenio and Len Osanic) suggested that
David Von Pein might be David Reitzes.

I know better : I say David Von Pein is David Lifton !

And better yet, he is also David Vincent (you know, the guy who saw a flying
saucer).

I also know for a fact that Jim Moore, Gerald Posner, Dale Myers and Vincent
Bugliosi all had gohst writers !

Oh yes, and the body was altered !

/François Carlier/
Fra-C...@orange.fr

Ben Holmes

Nov 17, 2008, 9:38:54 PM11/17/08
In article <4921e0cc$0$851$ba4a...@news.orange.fr>,
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Fran=E7ois_Carlier?= says...

If you aren't a yellow coward, why not stick around and actually try debating
the evidence?

We'll start with an easy one - why did the autopsy state that the large head
wound was parietal-occipital in location - exactly where over 40 eyewitnesses
put it?

aeffects

Nov 17, 2008, 9:44:35 PM11/17/08
On Nov 17, 1:23 pm, François Carlier <Fra-Carl...@orange.fr> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> On Black Op Radio, they (James Di Eugenio and Len Osanic) suggested that
> David Von Pein might be David Reitzes.

of course he is you idiot, I've been say that for months

<snip the rest of the idot's nonsense>

Chuck Schuyler

Nov 18, 2008, 12:42:18 AM11/18/08
On Nov 17, 8:38 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:

> If you aren't a yellow coward, why not stick around and actually try debating
> the evidence?

Aren't you the coward who killfiles people?

Funny, you won't see this post-I'm killfiled.

> We'll start with an easy one - why did the autopsy state that the large head
> wound was parietal-occipital in location - exactly where over 40 eyewitnesses

> put it.

The autopsy said the President was struck once in the head-from behind.

Chuck Schuyler

Nov 18, 2008, 12:43:00 AM11/18/08

You and Ben still goin' steady?

David Von Pein

Nov 18, 2008, 1:00:06 AM11/18/08

>>> "of [sic] course he [DVP] is [Dave Reitzes][,] you idiot[.] I've been say [sic] that for months[.]" <<<

But then, after saying I was Reitzes, The Crackpipe (that's Healy) was
absolutely positive that my name was really Steve Keating. And just
one month ago too (the kook's punctuation has been corrected by DVP,
as per usual):

"David Von Pein isn't DVP[;] his name is Steven Keating!" --
David G. Healy; October 8, 2008

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/926315f55d741811

"DVP -- Steve Keating in drag, no less[.] carry on troll! We
aren't fooled[.]" -- David G. Healy; October 12, 2008

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/fe18104b78ff9bb8

Talk about an identity crisis!

So, which is it, kook? Am I Reitzes or Keating?

It doesn't matter to me....because whichever of those names you
choose, you're still going to be wrong. So, go ahead, pick one -- for
the official "Kook Record".

BTW -- Is there any chance that Mr. Crackpipe could write even a one-
sentence post without major corrections being required (both factual
and grammatical)?

I fear not.

BTW #2 -- I hope that Dave Reitzes gets as big a kick as I do out of
hearing the various retarded conspiracy-thirsty loons talk about how I
am really him. And on Black Op Radio even! It's a howl....and a hoot.
(Oops, there's that "Keating" word again, Crackpipe. That's another
hint for you to work on.)

Gil Jesus

Nov 18, 2008, 6:50:12 AM11/18/08
On Nov 17, 4:23�pm, Fran�ois Carlier <Fra-Carl...@orange.fr> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> On Black Op Radio, they (James Di Eugenio and Len Osanic) suggested that
> David Von Pein might be David Reitzes.

Von Pein is not Reitzes. Reitzes has a brain.

David Von Pein

Nov 18, 2008, 6:57:04 AM11/18/08

>>> "Von Pein is not Reitzes. Reitzes has a brain." <<<

And his brain believes as I do -- i.e., your prized patsy named Oswald
killed 2 people in 1963.

Message has been deleted

aeffects

Nov 18, 2008, 10:17:04 AM11/18/08
On Nov 17, 10:00 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> But then, after saying I was Reitzes, The Crackpipe (that's Healy) was
> absolutely positive that my name was really Steve Keating. And just
> one month ago too (the kook's punctuation has been corrected by DVP,
> as per usual):

gird those Indiana, er NY loins troll. You Lone Nut/Trolls (in your
case we'll add, .johnnie butt-boy) have to work the multiple
personality complex angle -- the general public is blessed with one
thing though, you're off the fucking streets, thank GOD for small
favors

>       "David Von Pein isn't DVP[;] his name is Steven Keating!" --
> David G. Healy; October 8, 2008
>
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/926315f55d741811
>
>       "DVP -- Steve Keating in drag, no less[.] carry on troll! We
> aren't fooled[.]" -- David G. Healy; October 12, 2008
>
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/fe18104b78ff9bb8
>
> Talk about an identity crisis!
>
> So, which is it, kook? Am I Reitzes or Keating?
>
> It doesn't matter to me....because whichever of those names you
> choose, you're still going to be wrong. So, go ahead, pick one -- for
> the official "Kook Record".
>
> BTW -- Is there any chance that Mr. Crackpipe could write even a one-
> sentence post without major corrections being required (both factual
> and grammatical)?
>
> I fear not.

don't fret that pea-brain of yours, hon... LMFAO! Evidently my chapter
in HOAX (the original .pdf download) has been downloaded more times
than copies sold of Bugliosi's Reclaiming History -- now **THAT** is a
"HOOT,

Ya see hon, you Lone Nut liars simply can't deliver on your promises

> BTW #2 -- I hope that Dave Reitzes gets as big a kick as I do out of
> hearing the various retarded conspiracy-thirsty loons talk about how I
> am really him. And on Black Op Radio even! It's a howl....and a hoot.
> (Oops, there's that "Keating" word again, Crackpipe. That's another
> hint for you to work on.)

Rest assured he knows and I doubt he's up to discussing the topic....
Say Davey daPeinner, when have you ever appeared at a JFK gathering,
using the name David Von Pein? Have you ever appeared on a forum with
David Reitzes (Pieces)...

I guess having Black Op Radio unmask the kids has created a stir
amongst the Lone Neuter Camp -- all the way back to this USENET
board....

aeffects

Nov 18, 2008, 10:18:31 AM11/18/08
On Nov 18, 4:05 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> BTW, Gil, can I ask a question (I doubt I'll get an answer, but I
> figured--what the heck).....
>
> Have you been doing something on my YouTube channel that is pretty
> underhanded in nature (re: the 'star' ratings)?
>
> If it isn't you who has been doing it, then I apologize for bringing
> it up. But since you're "Vote" happy here at these forums nearly every
> day (i.e., you love to dish out the 1-Star votes to everyone in the LN
> camp), and knowing you're on YouTube a lot too with your own pathetic
> pro-CT channel, I just put 2 & 2 together and came up with you).
>
> But, like I said, I could be wrong. I have no way to track it down.
> I'm just curious as to who the retarded kook is who is doing what he's
> doing on my channel.
>
> Thank you.

my goodness your busy this morning.... gird those Indiana loins
hon.....

aeffects

Nov 18, 2008, 10:19:27 AM11/18/08

can't change the topic troll, a fraud is STILL a fraud.... enjoy!

David Von Pein

Nov 18, 2008, 10:21:38 AM11/18/08

<sidestepping Healy's illiterate gibberish>

So, Healy, why can't you answer me?

Who am I -- Reitzes or Keating?

Or do I have a different name today?

aeffects

Nov 18, 2008, 10:32:46 AM11/18/08

on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Staurdays, he is -- the remainder: [sic]
he's David Von RibbinPein

aeffects

Nov 18, 2008, 10:36:23 AM11/18/08
On Nov 18, 7:21 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> <sidestepping Healy's illiterate gibberish>

replacing what Davey is incensed about:

don't fret that pea-brain of yours, hon... LMFAO! Evidently my chapter
in HOAX (the original .pdf download) has been downloaded more times
than copies sold of Bugliosi's Reclaiming History -- now **THAT** is a
"HOOT

> So, Healy, why can't you answer me?

> Who am I -- Reitzes or Keating?
>
> Or do I have a different name today?

gird those loins, Peener. Simply both (how'm I doin' okay, now?)

David Von Pein

Nov 18, 2008, 10:46:00 AM11/18/08

Oh...so I'm really THREE people now -- DVP, Reitzes, and Keating --
all rolled into one. Is that it, Senor Crackpipe?

Does DVP even exist? Or is DVP merely my version of "Alek James
Hidell"?

Does Steve Keating exist then?

Does Reitzes have a body and arms and legs?

Can I be Ken Rahn tomorrow? I like him too.

Will the real LNer please stand up. (I'll bet the late Tom Poston
would have guessed it right. He was a good "To Tell The Truth" player.)

robcap...@netscape.com

Nov 18, 2008, 10:51:36 AM11/18/08
On Nov 18, 3:50 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:

Von Pein or Reitzes, it doesn't matter as they both are DEAD WRONG on
the events of 11/22/63. Reitzes is an example of how someone can
believe the truth, but then "see the light" (a.k.a. as money) and
become a LNer. As we CTers know there is nothing that can make a
person "become" a LNer as it is all made up theory and fantasy, so the
money is the obvious reason.

DVP has to be in the same business as no normal person is on here way
into the night or scouring so many sites on this topic as you have a
real life to live. He is getting some monetary reinforcement for this
behavior. He is NOT very good at lying either as it is clear as a
bell to all who read his posts he is lying through his teeth. That is
the major problem for the WC's version of events - NONE of it makes a
lick of sense to the average person. It is lacking all logic, reason
and common probablities as to what makes sense to the average person.
That is why they "invoke" the common sense and logic spiel all the
time to hide this very fact.

NOTHING proves a conspiracy occured more then WC's own words.