JFK: Analysis Of A Shooting Orlando Martin

lazu...@webtv.net

Jul 2, 2010, 3:43:56 PM7/2/10
Disregard the naysayers...this is pretty damn good...solid stuff, and
well worth your time..I'll give it more of an analysis later on...Laz

David Von Pein

Jul 3, 2010, 1:24:44 AM7/3/10

timstter

Jul 3, 2010, 9:58:52 PM7/3/10
On Jul 3, 5:43 am, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> Disregard the naysayers...this is pretty damn good...solid stuff, and
> well worth your time..I'll give it more of an analysis later on...Laz

Looks like a heap of garbage that DVP has already very effectively
dealt with, Laz.

I'd stick to playing ping pong if I were you, Laz.

I don't think that book reviewing is your strong suit.

Helpful Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

lazu...@webtv.net

Jul 4, 2010, 3:16:50 AM7/4/10
There are several ballistics impossibilities with the lone gunman
theory, but don't let that stop you guys...Laz

lazu...@webtv.net

Jul 4, 2010, 12:44:08 PM7/4/10
Hey, Dimster, you sound like you're out of breath. Did you finally catch
that wombat in heat?

Concerned Regards, Old Laz

timstter

Jul 5, 2010, 8:12:40 AM7/5/10

LOL! Old Laz is reduced to ridiculous playground taunts.

Laz's attempted defence of Orlando Martin's <snicker> *work* was a
complete FIASCO!

Why don't you stick to the San Luis Obispo Ping Pong Club where you
ARE something, Ol' <snicker> Laz? :-)

KUTGW, Laz!

LMFAO Regards,

David Von Pein

Jul 9, 2010, 5:17:44 AM7/9/10

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2ZD5YWBOLTKVM/ref=cm_cr_rev_detmd_pl?ie=UTF8&cdMsgNo=59&cdPage=6&asin=1608443159&store=books&cdSort=oldest&cdMsgID=Mx15K0Q73YSJW26#Mx15K0Q73YSJW26

ORLANDO MARTIN GUSHED:

>>> "Please realize this: "JFK: Analysis of a Shooting" no longer belongs to me. It now belongs to the American people. [I PITY THE PEOPLE WHO READ IT.] I offer it to them. I wrote it for them, and not for Bugliosi or people like you that stand to benefit from an atrocious lie [WHAT A KOOK]. And someday, perhaps when we are ready to face the terrible truth; the book will prevail." <<<

DVP SAID:

All we need now is a box of tissues to dry our eyes and some soft
violin music to accompany the above batch of garbage spewed forth by
Orlando "Connally's X-rays Are Missing" Martin.

Talk about lies. The one about Connally's X-rays is a beaut. But Mr.
Martin doesn't give a damn that he's lying through his teeth about
Connally's X-rays. And he knows it's a big fat lie. There are no X-
rays missing, nor have any of them been "destroyed". But Martin feels
he needs to lie about the evidence because he's got a conspiracy
kookbook to sell.

Reasonable people, however, will see through Martin's unsupportable
tripe and dismiss his theories as simply more conspiracy garbage that
is best suited for a trash dumpster -- a la David Lifton, James
Fetzer, John Armstrong, Jim Marrs, Robert Groden, and Jim Garrison (et
al).

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein