Questions that Terrify the Kooks #3

David Von Pein

Apr 15, 2008, 8:47:13 PM4/15/08
Why did Oswald lie when he said he had never owned a rifle?

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 15, 2008, 9:02:01 PM4/15/08
On Apr 15, 8:47 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

"Why did Oswald lie when he said he had never owned a rifle?"

First you have to prove he owned a 40.2 inch Mannlicher-Carcano before
you prove he lied. Good luck, as it has been 44 years and it has
NEVER been proven.

David Von Pein

Apr 15, 2008, 9:40:28 PM4/15/08

>>> "First you have to prove he owned a 40.2 inch Mannlicher-Carcano before you prove he lied." <<<

It's been proven a thousand times since 1963. But, being the nutcase
you are, you feel that the slight discrepancy in lengths (40.2 inches
vs. 36 inches) between the mail-order ad and the rifle Oswald so
obviously received from Klein's is enough to take Sweet Lee off the
murdering hook.

But only a total loon would think this small discrepancy would be
enough to cast doubt on whether Lee Oswald took possession of the
Kennedy murder weapon in March of 1963.

1.) Oswald ordered ONE rifle via mail-order.

2.) Klein's shipped ONE rifle to Oswald's P.O. Box in Dallas.

3.) President Kennedy was shot and killed by ONE mail-order rifle
(C2766), which was linked beyond every shred of a doubt to Lee H.
Oswald.

But Robby The Kook apparently wants to toss the above 3 common-sense
items out the window and pretend (I guess) that a SECOND M-C rifle is
in the mix somewhere. Instead of accepting the obvious, which is:
Oswald ordered a 36-inch rifle and Klein's shipped him a model that
was almost that size, but not quite....with the Model 91/38 MC that
Oswald got being a 40-inch version.

And, Robby, being the ABO you were evidently born to be, you just
don't want to believe Oswald lied when he told the police he had never
owned a rifle AND when he lied about never purchasing ANY guns by mail-
order in 1963 AND when he lied about never having heard the name A.
Hidell before in his life AND when he lied about buying the pistol
from a store in Fort Worth (vs. where he really bought it--via mail-
order).

Face it, kook -- you're defending a liar and a double-murderer.

The big question that remains, therefore, is this one --- WHY would
anybody want to continually defend a double-killer?

Just for kicks? Just for the sport of it? A hobby? What?

~big shrug~

MSwanberg

Apr 17, 2008, 2:16:45 PM4/17/08

Question: isn't 40.2 inches the disassembled length?

If so, doesn't anyone realize that a reassembled rifle must be test
fired to align it? Any Marine would know that. So, what... did Oz
take target practice in the TSBD sometime that morning?

-Mike

aeffects

Apr 17, 2008, 2:57:01 PM4/17/08

David *Sgt.York* Von Pein hasn't a clue... Most lone nutters think the
MC rifle came "ready-made for assassinations" right out of the box, or
in this case the BAG.....

> -Mike

Walt

Apr 17, 2008, 5:31:29 PM4/17/08

Excellent point, Mike......

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 17, 2008, 8:33:50 PM4/17/08
On Apr 15, 9:40 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

"It's been proven a thousand times since 1963. But, being the nutcase
you are, you feel that the slight discrepancy in lengths (40.2 inches
vs. 36 inches) between the mail-order ad and the rifle Oswald so
obviously received from Klein's is enough to take Sweet Lee off the
murdering hook."

Dave doesn't understand the word "prove" either as he thinks the
asserstions, speculations, allegations and bluster offered up is
proof. Your beloved WC failed to prove it and all you wannabe's have
failed to prove it either.

"But only a total loon would think this small discrepancy would be
enough to cast doubt on whether Lee Oswald took possession of the
Kennedy murder weapon in March of 1963."

Small discrepancy? LOL!!!!!! 4 inches is small! I guess Dave thinks
if you water a rifle and keep it near sunlight it will grow, huh?

"1.) Oswald ordered ONE rifle via mail-order."

Prove it. I have never seen a single shred of proof he ordered any
rifle on his own, and he especially was not looking at a 40.2 inch
rifle since it was not offered in the ad. Perhaps someone ordered it
for him, like the Dodd Commission to frame him, and used an alias the
military intelligence invented, A. Hidell, but since this fictitious
person had NO rights to receive mail at LHO's postal box he could NOT
have picked it up there without help. If he got help, there was a
conspiracy. It is that simple.

"2.) Klein's shipped ONE rifle to Oswald's P.O. Box in Dallas."

Prove it. Where did they ship it to? As stated earlier, LHO listed NO
ONE else to receive mail at his P.O. Box.

"3.) President Kennedy was shot and killed by ONE mail-order rifle
(C2766), which was linked beyond every shred of a doubt to Lee H.
Oswald."

Prove it. The rifle found was not the one allegedly ordered as it was
much bigger and the price paid shows it would have been a 36 inch
rifle ordered. Furthermore, the rifle found was never tied to LHO as
it lacked any prints whatsoever of his. The bullet and two fragments
allegedly tied to the rifle were not shown to have ever been INSIDE
JFK, so the WC was left with conjecture and that is all.

"But Robby The Kook apparently wants to toss the above 3 common-sense
items out the window and pretend (I guess) that a SECOND M-C rifle is
in the mix somewhere. Instead of accepting the obvious, which is:
Oswald ordered a 36-inch rifle and Klein's shipped him a model that
was almost that size, but not quite....with the Model 91/38 MC that
Oswald got being a 40-inch version."

Common sense is NOT proof (and please DON'T think I think you are
speaking common sense by the way) and you have offered nothing but
further speculation and assertions. Where is the proof they had any
40.2 inch rifles in stock? I have not seen any. The carton the C2766
came in was all 36 inch rifles.

"And, Robby, being the ABO you were evidently born to be, you just
don't want to believe Oswald lied when he told the police he had never
owned a rifle AND when he lied about never purchasing ANY guns by mail-
order in 1963 AND when he lied about never having heard the name A.
Hidell before in his life AND when he lied about buying the pistol
from a store in Fort Worth (vs. where he really bought it--via mail-
order)."

A lie is easily proved, thus the reason it is a lie. You have to know
the information is false to know the person lied, but the WC NEVER
proved the information he gave was false, thus you can't prove it was
a lie. You have nothing as usual.

"Face it, kook -- you're defending a liar and a double-murderer."

Nothing like being called a kook by a guy who is opposed to our entire
judicial system and thinks assertions and allegations are proof.
Amazing, and quite funny really.

"The big question that remains, therefore, is this one --- WHY would
anybody want to continually defend a double-killer?"

No, the big question is why would someone want to continually accuse
someone of being a double-murderer when there is NO proof they are?
You are SO un-American.

"Just for kicks? Just for the sport of it? A hobby? What?"

All sad reasons to spit in the face of our judicial system, you the
one where you are innocent until PROVEN guilty, but you are being paid
to do it. This hardly makes it right, but I guess you need a roof
over your head.

"~big shrug~"

~Big head shake~

So sad.