A RESPONSE TO DAVID VON KOOKSH*T AND HIS CE 903

Gil Jesus

Sep 27, 2009, 7:34:12 AM9/27/09

David Von Pein

Sep 27, 2009, 7:49:52 AM9/27/09

http://i35.tinypic.com/300aefs.jpg

Naturally, the retarded person known as Gilbert J. Jesus can't even
get the location of JFK's upper-back wound correct. In Gil's above
graphic, he's got the wrong thing circled. He has a circle around a
spot of blood on JFK's back, not the bullet hole.

Of course, Gil knows perfectly well that the UPPER (larger) spot on
JFK's back is the actual bullet hole. But Gil will pretend that the
smaller artifact in the autopsy photo is really the bullet hole (which
it isn't).

I'm going to repeat the following words of the great Jean Davison.
(I've been in love with Jean ever since she wrote these words while
trying to straighten out a few conspiracy-happy idiots at Simkin's
Education Forum in December 2006 and early January 2007.) .....

[JEAN DAVISON ON:]

"Both Morningstar and Kurtz claim that the entry wound HAD to be
raised to the "back of the neck" in order to make the Warren
Commission's single bullet theory work. But the assertion isn't
supported, it's simply a claim.

"Furthermore, the claim is false, since there was no need to
raise the wound into the nape of the neck. Here's the official WC
illustration of the SBT, Commission Exhibit 903:

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh18/html/WH_Vol18_0055b.htm

"Whether one agrees with it or not, that IS the WC's trajectory
for the single bullet, and as you can see, it doesn't require an entry
in "the back of the neck".

"I respectfully ask that you take another look at this issue. My
question is still, what evidence is there that Ford made his revision
in order to support the SBT?" -- Jean Davison; December 31, 2006

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"To my knowledge, {nobody} has ever explained how moving the
back wound up to THE NECK supports the SBT. Nobody CAN support it,
because moving the entry to the neck would destroy the WC's SBT
trajectory, not strengthen it.

"Again I'll refer you to CE 903. Although Specter didn't drill a
hole in the stand-in's body and drive the rod through it, had he done
so, the entry would be in the upper back, not in the neck. There's a
string on the wall above his hand that shows an angle of about 18
degrees -- that's the approximate angle measured by a surveyor during
the re-enactment and the one the WC used for its SBT. If the rod is
moved up to the neck, the bullet will exit well above the exit wound
under JFK's Adam's apple.

"Or take a look at this photo of JFK:

http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/sbt/hsca.jpg

"Try drawing a line of c. 18 degrees backward from the knot in
JFK's tie. Where does it come out? Upper back, right?

"The claim that Ford's change "strengthens" the WC's SBT is
simply not true. If I haven't made my point by now, I give up." --
Jean Davison; January 2, 2007

[/JEAN DAVISON OFF.]

GERALD FORD AND THE SBT -- DID HIS "MOVE" REALLY MATTER AT ALL?:
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bf3ae3c6c0993e13

THE "SBT PERFECTION" OF WARREN COMMISSION EXHIBIT NUMBER 903:
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c65419db537d4abf

tomnln

Sep 27, 2009, 11:05:48 PM9/27/09
SEE where the entrance point on the backs of the FBI stand-ins for the
recreation are>>>

http://whokilledjfk.net/single_bullet.htm

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

aeffects

Sep 27, 2009, 11:09:42 PM9/27/09
On Sep 27, 4:49 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

not even advertising even for the great [sic] Jean Davison, moron.
What-a-crock of nutter-troll shit.