VINCENT BUGLIOSI AND OLIVER STONE (VIDEO CLIPS)

David Von Pein

Apr 29, 2008, 10:51:33 PM4/29/08

Video clips featuring "Reclaiming History" author Vincent Bugliosi and
movie director Oliver Stone:

www.fora.tv/myfora/David_Von_Pein/thinktank/49/JFK

www.fora.tv/myfora/David_Von_Pein

aeffects

Apr 30, 2008, 4:00:29 AM4/30/08

Mark Lane dismembered Vinnie, who cares what the old fart has to say.
Oliver Stone? Sheeeeet every loser in Hollyweird is envious of those
that excel in big screen projects. I bet Oliver Stone didn't use
*ghost writers* as Vinnie *I wrote it all myself over 20 years*
Bugliosi....

and please, PLEASE take off those Vincent Bugliosi knee pads, and wipe
your chin.... LMFAO

lazu...@webtv.net

Apr 30, 2008, 3:46:03 PM4/30/08
Oliver Stone is right on the big things-JFK out of Vietnam-SBT- is
ridiculous-Headshot from the knoll-Oswald more spooked up than casper
the ghost-Garrison right about NO involvement in the Assasssination-Shaw
and ferrie lied repeatedly on all the critical issues- read Farewell To
Justice...and the JFK Screenplay.

billc...@live.com

May 1, 2008, 11:50:05 AM5/1/08
On Apr 30, 12:46 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> Oliver Stone is right on the big things-JFK out of Vietnam-

Well he missed that one and I think it is certainly a biggie. To make
matters worse, those that get their history from movies are quick to
reference the movie “JFK” as the authority that “Jack had order all
U.S. troops out of Vietnam”. It is to laugh!

Bill Clarke

aeffects

May 1, 2008, 2:37:11 PM5/1/08

ya know, if that turned out to be the truth.... “Jack had order all
U.S. troops out of Vietnam”... oh-my..... is all one can say....

billc...@live.com

May 2, 2008, 1:00:57 AM5/2/08

Off topic here but maybe you can help me. In a torturous discussion
about American involvement in Vietnam with robcap he just told me that
Nixon didn’t withdraw U.S. Troops from Vietnam. And the big cities
didn’t come under attack until 70-72.

I was so shocked I really didn’t know what to say.

But my question to you, if you care to answer, is does this goofy
fucker know anything? The assassination perhaps? Anything ? Or is
he just dumb all over.

Bill Clarke

YoHarvey

May 2, 2008, 7:16:41 AM5/2/08

Dumb as a rock but drugs will do that to ya.

aeffects

May 2, 2008, 12:21:49 PM5/2/08
On May 1, 10:00 pm, billcla...@live.com wrote:
> Off topic here but maybe you can help me. In a torturous discussion
> about American involvement in Vietnam with robcap he just told me that
> Nixon didn’t withdraw U.S. Troops from Vietnam. And the big cities
> didn’t come under attack until 70-72.

well, the TET offensive was certainly earlier than that....

> I was so shocked I really didn’t know what to say.

after being here for a bit, lone nut responses to any JFK
assassination topic leaves one speechless

> But my question to you, if you care to answer, is does this goofy
> fucker know anything? The assassination perhaps? Anything ? Or is
> he just dumb all over.

some good points when it comes to shaping a case concerning Dealey
Plaza and 11/23/63 assassination and aftermath related matters....
he's been called a troll even by a few CT's...

Laos-Vietnam circa 1959-63? Not strong point debate issue[s] for
anyone here....

Frankly, attempting to get the US back on a gold-standard was more
than enough to get JFK killed. Throw dismantling the CIA, CUBA and
Fidel, BERLIN and the REDS into the mix -- RFK taking on the mob,
hell.... sounds like the makings of a C-O-N-S-P-I-R-A-C-Y to me

Sounds like a movie to me, someone call Oliver Stone :)

> Bill Clarke

aeffects

May 2, 2008, 12:26:54 PM5/2/08

ah yes.... acj's own ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence) Vietnam -EYE-
Corps/DMZ vet...... LMFAO -- do you summer in Fast Eddy Cage's
basement, is that just a rumor? And of course, do you have 4 BSM's
too? The non-valor type....